Conquer Club

Best Strategy in an Assassin

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: assasain games is there a strategy

Postby pookey on Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:01 pm

I have only ever played assassin games on doodle earth, mainly an eight player speed game, and in that i have found that pre game there isn't really a strategy. You have to just hope for a good drop most of the time and from then on you need to think on your feet and be patient (when it is a freestyle game), allow people to make there moves before you , but if you get a bad drop on a map like doodle earth while playing assassin there is little you can do.
Private pookey

Postby HardAttack on Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:49 pm

Be very careful about joining an assasin game in which other players have high ratings.. I dont say high ranks i say high ratings.. Missing turns and deadbeats changes and creates a lot of surprises. When your target deadbeats you wiill have the target of your previous target. Because your previous target did attack very little or did not then your current target can come very strong you have to deal with... Try to analyse who is whose target correctly.
The other fellows say correct things, i agrre with them. Assasin games are very chaotic. You must be the lawyer of evil :)
Different strategies there are depending on escalating no cards maps etc.. But try to keep some units in some very far points...
In a no card assasin game, have 2 places passive they are gonna be ur safety belts.. 2 apart very apart places gonna keep you in safe most probably. Then one more place active units there are.. You use them to kill your target...
Play very carefully, make plans in which you will have your possible paths according to your target. Kill minimum number of other players but maximum number of your target...
Finally play some, will cost you lose some points maybe but wiill learn how in after 10 or more games.
The rating thing i said you is key, and important. Keep it in mind.. When you are about to join in an assasin game, simply go to players profiles, how high percentage of turns taken they have and what ratings they have, judge them in care..
One can just win a game in very ease because his/her target misses a turn... This is annoying.

kirstylouise wrote:Just out of curiosity I thinking of playing a couple of assasain games. What do you guys think is the best stratagy for these type of games?
LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Postby FabledIntegral on Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:04 pm

pookey wrote:I have only ever played assassin games on doodle earth, mainly an eight player speed game, and in that i have found that pre game there isn't really a strategy. You have to just hope for a good drop most of the time and from then on you need to think on your feet and be patient (when it is a freestyle game), allow people to make there moves before you , but if you get a bad drop on a map like doodle earth while playing assassin there is little you can do.

I have a 23% or so in doodle assassin - nearly winning twice as many as I should overall, and in that number includes many games I've lost on purpose (merely not attacking at all... I was deranking). I would say I win 33% ish to 40% if I'm on a roll regularly.

KoG said he made it around 40% regularly and Skillerman 50%. It's not even close to just the drop. Most players are just retarded. For example, on Doodle Assassin, if you can't kill your target on turn one, you should NOT attack him AT ALL. You merely

1. Destroy the chance someone has of running over your target's territory to get to his own target.
2. Weaken yourself so someone else can capitalize and kill you.
Major FabledIntegral

Postby AAFitz on Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:11 pm

i won about 3 out of 40 8pl freestyle doodles in one stretch. Is that good?

I think two of my wins were other idiots killing the wrong guy too :oops:
I'm Spanking Monkey now....err...I mean I'm a Spanking Monkey now...that shoots milk
Too much. I know.
Sergeant 1st Class AAFitz

Postby MEK on Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:20 pm

AAFitz wrote:i won about 3 out of 40 8pl freestyle doodles in one stretch. Is that good?

I think two of my wins were other idiots killing the wrong guy too :oops:

Thanks Fitz for making me feel better about my doodle earth record :lol:
They are still tempting even with my miserable record. If I have 15 minutes it calls me like a slot machine keeps sucking you in for another $20 or so...............
Lieutenant MEK

Postby freeroll84 on Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:24 pm

no one should feel bad about your doodle earth stats... cause i got you beat lol.. i've lost over 5K points on doodle, yet i can go in and win 6/10 assassin games on a good day, its mostly luck, but with a good strategy they are easier to win than you may think
Sergeant 1st Class freeroll84

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion