Conquer Club

Management cheating And gutless worms

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Management cheating And gutless worms

Postby AndyDufresne on Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:50 pm

The mob is probably right in this case.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby Kevi on Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:18 pm

demonfork wrote:I got this meal for about $3 last month when I went to China... Granted it's prob dog & cat, even so it's still a bargain...

It's probably some kind of snake and chihuahau bollocks.
Lieutenant Kevi

Postby ConfederateSS on Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:00 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:-----I'd let St.Paul handle it..."MANY MAY RUN IN THE RACE. BUT ONLY ONE RECEIVES THE PRIZE." ;) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)...

------I know,A St.Paul quote...Because first used to be the only thing...Thanks..Communism...
------NOW, YOU MUST BE PREMIUM...TO ENTER.........WHERE WAS IT STATED ,YOU HAVE TO BE PREMIUM, WHEN YOU FINISH?... I LOVE IT!!!!!! MORE HIGH COMMAND CRAP... WHEN IT WOULD HAVE BEEN JUST AS EASY... TO GIVE AWAY A FEW WORTHLESS CONQUER CREDITS... :lol: REMEMBER THIS 3 YEARS FROM NOW ALL YOU GREAT WAR WARRIORS!!!!!! ;) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... COOKED BOOKS,FALSE INFO ON THE HOME PAGE(NUMBER OF PLAYERS),A CHEAP TRICK TO STEAL MONEY OUT OF PEOPLE'S BANK ACCOUNTS.IT'S O.K. EVERYBODY DOES IT....Well Done...Well Done...I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS POSSIBLE TO GO ANY LOWER... =D> =D> =D> =D>
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby Gold Knight on Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:53 pm

MudPuppy wrote:While I would've preferred he state his case without the flames, he clearly deserves the semi-final prize, imo. I see no rules stating a lapse in premium membership would result in a drop in standing or a forfeiture of any prizes that would have otherwise been awarded had the player remained a premium member. As a freemium, he shouldn't have been able to advance to the finals had he won his semi-final match... but his new freemium status shouldn't negate his accomplishment or the prizes associated with that accomplishment. GC was a semi-finalist in good standing and prizes for semi-finalists include 2000 credits and a Bronze Champion Trophy.... there are no caveats in the rules as I read them that would exclude him from these prizes.

I think the prize should be awarded regardless but another consideration is many of these Championship tourneys experienced significant delays beyond just waiting for games to finish. I don't recall how big of a factor that was for the 1v1 tourney but I suspect, had these delays not occurred, the tourney may have been completed before GC's premium expired.

I If I were in general cod's position, I'd feel cheated too... but I'd also not resort to the bashing of TOs striving to make CC more enjoyable for all. He has a right to be upset but the flames are excessive.

+1

Not to mention the prize is "conquer credits" which are used to access things on this site. If anything, you might gain a premium member out of giving him the prize and this site isn't really in any position to be actively deterring members from staying on...
xxtig12683xx wrote:yea, my fav part was being in the sewer riding a surfboard and wacking these alien creatures.

shit was badass
Captain Gold Knight

Postby general cod on Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:51 am

Thanks again for the comments... It's good to know that the whole world hasn't gone money/power crazy - I always try to stand up for what is right. I should apologise for some of my choice language but i wont - there's already too much greed and corruption in the world without bringing it here, they disgust me.
Major general cod

Postby general cod on Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:53 am

Just one more thing - isn't it strange how they havent been here to present their case ?! Guilty as charged.
Major general cod

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:57 am

general cod wrote:Just one more thing - isn't it strange how they havent been here to present their case ?! Guilty as charged.

That's generally to be expected when something should be of bW's concern.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Kevi on Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:29 pm

I'm sure there is a precedent for this:

Has anyone before played in a premium tournament and earned a prize and still received that prize if they become freemium before the end of the tournament? Because if they only received a drab conquer star then that is also of value and can be purchased in the store.
Lieutenant Kevi

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion