Conquer Club

Farewell NSS and Caff…

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Farewell NSS and Caff…

Postby Devante on Fri May 19, 2023 11:00 pm

Farewell NSS and Caff…

I have avoided posting on many of the topics coming up and in play with previous clan members and individuals I consider friends, mainly to avoid adding fuel to the fire, and also I did not wish to be part of any drama.

This post is a farewell and thank you to both iamcaffeine and Nut Shot Scott. If you both are truly leaving, even if just for a time, then farewell and thank you.

I came back to the site during Covid and frankly, if not for these two individuals and i-andrei, who was part of the leader group at the time, I would not still be playing. Would have given up interest before I caught the bug if you will.

Given they put up with the dumb plays during the interview stage, I’d never really played team games before so that was new, and man looking back I played dumb, and put up with explaining clans and tribes, like to a child because I didn’t know what the f*ck I was doing, or what the f*ck they were saying, and yet they stayed true and didn’t speak down in a condescending way. It was a handholding for sure and extremely well done in hindsight. Maybe not all have had the same experience, but I am only speaking for myself here.

In my opinion it brings a level of merit to them and what they’ve done for the site and its players. As I know I’m on the tail end of these contributions. But still, it’s very appreciated. Putting up with the many drunk chats and excursions as I so do often enjoy my rum and cigar, typically while writing a C&A report or a PM to an individual cheating on monthly challenges. And yet, it was part of the fun, and it was a community feeling. Odd that. You’re playing with individuals you’ve never met yet somehow; they can show real empathy and sympathy when it is needed, and not in a false sense. That’s odd to me as it is not common in the offsite world now a days. We have been diluted from such experiences. These two individuals can be so extreme and unnecessary at times, yet when the time calls for it, are right there being supportive and contributing. So odd to me.

It's interesting, look at how many other players are involved in clans and tribes because of them, it’s quite a feat. Also, I can confidently say I am a better player for the experience, so again thank you. This is not by any means a kiss ass or dick licking here, many a time these two have pissed me off and I’ve let them know, one doesn’t even show up for meet ups ffs. But irrelevant to the point at hand, when it is in regard to CC, they are true to their form.

And the number of players I have met and grown relationships with, as well as appreciated from off-site discussions, is immense. As well as on-site discussions. I will not post names here but there are many they speak highly of which has shown me a different light on those players. And realistically, unless context and history are added to many of the players on the site currently, it is hard to truly know where one stands. Perhaps it is a biased opinion, but still, an opinion where there isn’t one. Take that with the context and other input of other individuals, a conclusion can usually be drawn from an educated perspective. But really there is just so much history on this site and the main contributors and players are part of that history. Through thick and thin really.

But, not going to get into history, and I understand there’s quite a bit there. Or go through the drama in certain instances and issues that have occurred, even recently, like currently occurring with NSS. Hopefully this post doesn’t succumb to that from other individual’s input. And hopefully certain matters are resolved in a reasonable fashion. This is simply a thank you post for including me on the journey, on the ride, on the experience to the three individuals that brought me into the fold. But as i-andrei is not departing, a second farewell to NSS and Caff if you boys are leaving. If you both are gone, well, thanks for including me in part of your journey. I enjoyed it, truly. Best of luck and health to you both. And in time, I’m sure we shall meet again, hopefully soon.

Thank you, Sirs, and we shall meet again. On a board game of course, whether CC or somewhere else.

Farewell Compadres.

And always remember….never piss into the wind…
Major Devante

Re: Farewell NSS and Caff…

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sat May 20, 2023 9:32 am

what you chatting. your drunken stories and rants are the live of our whatsapp groups :lol: where we'll stay in touch for sure. banter bitches aint gonna die anytime soon.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby detlef on Sat May 20, 2023 9:39 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:what you chatting. your drunken stories and rants are the live of our whatsapp groups :lol: where we'll stay in touch for sure. banter bitches aint gonna die anytime soon.

Yeah, if he and Jack leave that WA group, that would be a crime.
Colonel detlef

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sat May 20, 2023 9:48 am

they are the entertainment pretty much
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby rockfist on Sun May 21, 2023 1:00 pm

I admittedly don’t pay attention to many things in the forum as they unfold so I had to sift through stuff to figure out what happened. Your contributions will be missed.
Brigadier rockfist

Postby SoN!c on Sun May 21, 2023 4:05 pm

I don't believe it. Saying for days your both leaving...

But im sorry, we must not tar everyone with the same brush, but over time that is exactly what happened to NSS and Smol Bean.. That was not fair to NSS that is true :lol: ..

Great post by Devante =D> =D> =D>
Major SoN!c

Postby Ark_Angel_NZ on Sun May 21, 2023 4:57 pm

If you are both leaving, I'd like to also thank you for all of your contributions on the site.

You were always great opponents who were willing to play any setting and performed well doing so.

All the best for whatever hobby you decide to take up next,

Ark
General Ark_Angel_NZ

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun May 21, 2023 8:07 pm

Ark_Angel_NZ wrote:All the best for whatever hobby you decide to take up next

thanks, my new meth lab is almost ready for production
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby rockfist on Sun May 21, 2023 9:06 pm

If you ever venture into Tren production I have a err friend who might be interested.
Brigadier rockfist

Postby MTIceman41 on Sun May 21, 2023 9:19 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:
Ark_Angel_NZ wrote:All the best for whatever hobby you decide to take up next

thanks, my new meth lab is almost ready for production

Jessie???
Brigadier MTIceman41

Postby groovysmurf on Mon May 22, 2023 5:13 pm

SoN!c wrote:I don't believe it. Saying for days your both leaving...

They have the integrity to finish out team/tribe games properly and not screw over their teammates, tribe and friends. They should both be applauded for that, not ridiculed.
Major groovysmurf
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby ConfederateSS on Mon May 22, 2023 11:04 pm

groovysmurf wrote:

They have the integrity to finish out team/tribe games properly and not screw over their teammates, tribe and friends. They should both be applauded for that, not ridiculed.

--------Well as you guys go into another path...I can say as you start a new....One thing.......
----------- Happy Birthday :!: :!: :!: :D :D :D , when ever you decide to leave and start new lives away from C.C.LAND...Farwell....GOOD LUCK... =D> =D> =D> ...You were both Great and Honorable Warriors... 8-) 8-) ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby SoN!c on Tue May 23, 2023 1:46 am

groovysmurf wrote:

If that is the case then a very big applause is in order yes =D> =D> =D>
Major SoN!c

Postby Razorvich on Tue May 23, 2023 6:21 am

bye caff.. I actually liked you

please respond
High Score: 2569
TeeGee has my PW... Wall him if I get below 1 Hour in CLAN GAMES ONLY !!
Captain Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Postby 2dimes on Tue May 23, 2023 6:51 am

What do you mean you liked him? You never even bought him a nice Caskade soft drink.

Is soft drink the right discription of the Caskade beverages that are not beer yet still quite delicious?

I need billions of dollars so I can take my offspring back to Australia.
Corporal 2dimes

Return to Conquer Club Discussion