Conquer Club

Slowing the game down

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Slowing the game down

Postby Liliputanac on Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:30 pm

Maybe this question has already been asked, but why, oh why, do certain opponents on CC keep slowing the game down when it’s certain that the game is not going their way?

I understand the mental games part of it, but if you play practically for a few minutes after the turn, when the game turns, it goes for hours, even if they are online…

Just a little thought that keeps coming up during these wonderful games…

8-) 8-)
Captain Liliputanac

Re: Slowing the game down

Postby EasyRider67 on Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:12 pm

I don't know if I can even continue with this site if it's going to take so long between moves I'd like to play the game but waiting for an entire day for one person to make a move. If people are going to play the game then play the game. One game could last months at this rate. Full head SNAIL speed!!!
Private 1st Class EasyRider67

Re: Slowing the game down

Postby TeeGee on Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:29 pm

EasyRider67 wrote:I don't know if I can even continue with this site if it's going to take so long between moves I'd like to play the game but waiting for an entire day for one person to make a move. If people are going to play the game then play the game. One game could last months at this rate. Full head SNAIL speed!!!

The site has worked like this since its inception in 2006.. You can always purchase a speed game pack or premium membership from the store if you want to participate in speed games.
Other than that we are all in different timezones, so it's not always practical to have shorter turn periods.
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Return to Conquer Club Discussion