Conquer Club

What happens if you do not finish your turn?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

What happens if you do not finish your turn?

Postby King Dain II on Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:42 am

What happens when a player runs out of time when taking a turn? Not when they do not take their turn in 24 hours, I mean when they do not finish their turn in one hour, what happens?

Specifically on freestyle if you are the last person to take your turn and do not have enough time to finish, but you at least begin it and deploy.

Thanks.
Lieutenant King Dain II

Re: What happens if you do not finish your turn?

Postby Optimus Prime on Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:45 am

In a sequential game, they don't get their card, or the opportunity to make fortifications. I think that happens in freestyle as well. I'm also wanting to say that in freestyle if you timeout, you are blocked from taking a turn in the next round until a certain amount of time has passed... I might be wrong on that though, perhaps a regular freestyler will come and elaborate on that one.
Cadet Optimus Prime

Postby King Dain II on Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:58 am

Thanks, if someone knows for sure about freestyle, could you please tell me. I don\'t play much sequential.
Lieutenant King Dain II

Postby owenshooter on Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:16 am

King Dain II wrote:Thanks, if someone knows for sure about freestyle, could you please tell me. I don\'t play much sequential.

same in freestyle...-0

p.s.-aren't you running a clan now? you didn't get a CC rule book when you officially
formed? you got jipped!
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby King Dain II on Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:26 am

No, I did not get a rule book, I DID look in the instructions and the help page, and made a search of the QandA forum, but I found nothing on this and was wondering about the difference of missing and not finishing a turn. Is that too much to ask without getting comments like that thrown at me?
Lieutenant King Dain II

Postby Night Strike on Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:55 am

Let's get this into Q&A for you.
Major Night Strike

Postby owenshooter on Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:34 am

King Dain II wrote:No, I did not get a rule book, I DID look in the instructions and the help page, and made a search of the QandA forum, but I found nothing on this and was wondering about the difference of missing and not finishing a turn. Is that too much to ask without getting comments like that thrown at me?

boy, you sure are overly sensitive... nobody THREW any comments at you... and as far as looking goes, guess you didn't look very hard (since you want to get an attitude):

Gameplay Notes

You have 24 hours to take your turn before the game moves on. You must also finish your turn within 1 hour of starting it. Either limit can cut you off in the middle of play, so keep an eye on the countdown!

If you run out of time you will lose any armies that have not been deployed and any card that has not been awarded.

There are no wild cards. You cannot accumulate more than 5 cards, therefore there may be a mid-turn cashing in of sets after eliminating an opponent.

If you miss a turn, you'll be compensated with deferred armies equal to the normal amount of armies received (or double if you missed 2 consecutive turns). Deferred armies must be deployed in one shot after the attack phase.

You are automatically kicked out from the game if you miss 3 consecutive turns.
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Return to Conquer Club Discussion