Conquer Club

Greatwhite: Do me a favour...

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Greatwhite: Do me a favour...

Postby Bruceswar on Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:46 pm

Opti the whole point of this thread, is that if you beat him a few times he foes you. He does not like to lose and if he considers you a threat, then he foes you. Just all the numerous higher ranks he has foed.
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby negoeien on Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:20 pm

elmerfudd wrote:i think the high rank players are nothing more than high rank. they play triple so they can keep their rank and they dont enjoy the game like i do. i play because i like playing and if i loose i keep on going about my way. i play alot of player that whip me all the time and i enjoy the loses with the wins and that the way the dice goes.

I don't even have a trips medal? your point doesn't make any sense elmerfudd. Ther is a lot of variety within the high ranks, and playing trips over and over is a good strategy to obtain it but there are other ways too. I play many game types and many diff opponents like you and still there is a significant difference between points. Don't highjack threads and try working hard and get better and become a high rank yourself, it isn't that hard you know .
Highest ever: 3038 place: 20th, winner of 12 tournies!
Lieutenant negoeien

Postby Hatchman on Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:06 pm

Optimus Prime wrote:hatchman isn't being prevented from playing games, he just doesn't want to password protect them it appears, he wants to just join and go. So, it looks like he'll have to do it with games that Greatwhite isn't in. :)

Way ahead of you Optimus - have had a bunch of private games waiting now almost ready to go. In doubles and triples, Comic, Rooster and I simply like to play teams of equal strength. We enjoy a good even match. (Let that be a callout to other teams I guess 8-) )

My motive here was not as it appears on the surface. Looks as if I've drawn attention where I wanted it, judging by certain replies. So job done. ;)

Now maybe it would be nice for the subject of the thread to say a word or two... Has he any friends who can point him here?
Major Hatchman

Postby KoolBak on Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:37 pm

Greatwhite is a founding member of xigames and an online friend of mine for over 3 years. He is a reclusive canadian and set in his ways. I will glean a reply for you; be patient....don't judge.....ask your new brother (and good friend of mine) dividedbyzero for a character reference, as he and greatwhite were xi bretheren for some time as well. To be continued.....
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak

Postby comic boy on Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:09 pm

Frop wrote:
comic boy wrote:
Frop wrote:I've played a lot with and against GW and never made his foe list. Maybe he's just a bit disappointed you always want to play against him.

Yes 17 games over a period of a year is really excessive LOL, the fact that he lost 10 of those games is more relevant :roll:

You could always try to ask him to team up with you for a change, I've never had any problems with him.

But I want challenging games not just stealing points from noobs :cry:
Im a TOFU miSfit
Brigadier comic boy

Postby comic boy on Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:19 pm

elmerfudd wrote:i think the high rank players are nothing more than high rank. they play triple so they can keep their rank and they dont enjoy the game like i do. i play because i like playing and if i loose i keep on going about my way. i play alot of player that whip me all the time and i enjoy the loses with the wins and that the way the dice goes.

I do find it amusing that poor players assume that good players dont enjoy their games, I certainly enjoy competing against the very best. Do you think if I kept losing and dropped down to your rank I would enjoy the site even more ..... #-o
Im a TOFU miSfit
Brigadier comic boy

Postby KoolBak on Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:12 pm

Your winning percentage is one percent different than his; how do you determine if a player is a "poor" one or not? My winning percentage is 10 points below yours....am I a "poor" player?

99% of my games are standard against 4 or more players within our group of peers....odds say my winning percentage should be 25% or less....I am above that....

Interesting and appearingly incorrectly smug comment on your part

AND:

Postby glide on Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:44 pm

Hatchman: in answer to your statement:" Now maybe it would be nice for the subject of the thread to say a word or two... Has he any friends who can point him here?" ....please be advised that Greatwhite has many many friends, 102 of which are XI members. He is known to be honorable, skilled and able to make up his mind on his own.
Gatekeeper, and Proud Member of XI Games
Newt Hunter
Private 1st Class glide

Location: 7km outside the thriving metropolis of Centreville, New Brunswick!

Postby Nephilim on Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:52 am

lmfao....

koolbak, comic was referring to elmerfudd, not you (notice the quote.....)

glide, if greatwhite is honorable and skilled, then why has he ignore listed so many players simply b/c they beat him consistently?

and tho i agree w/ what comic said about fudd, you do have to respect what fudd said as it applies to people like greatwhite and JR.....they appear to only enjoy their score, and not the game itself. thus, they avoid games that they have much chance of losing......it is likely that fudd actually does enjoy the game itself more than greatwhite......it's just silly of fudd to generalize like he did

cheers
Liberté, egalité, cash moné

Hey, Fox News: Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo

My heart beats with unconditional love
But beware of the blackness that it's capable of
Captain Nephilim

Postby KoolBak on Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:24 am

Nephilim wrote:lmfao....

koolbak, comic was referring to elmerfudd, not you (notice the quote.....)

glide, if greatwhite is honorable and skilled, then why has he ignore listed so many players simply b/c they beat him consistently?

and tho i agree w/ what comic said about fudd, you do have to respect what fudd said as it applies to people like greatwhite and JR.....they appear to only enjoy their score, and not the game itself. thus, they avoid games that they have much chance of losing......it is likely that fudd actually does enjoy the game itself more than greatwhite......it's just silly of fudd to generalize like he did

cheers

Well my friend, you will note I addressed those particular scores in my post, eh? I brought my "poor" score up as a comparison. Luckily, this site allows for individual choice, so if the consensus proves to be correct, and my erstwhile brother IS ignoring based on losing, that is indeed his choice. I do not personally agree with it, but he may not agree with the manner in which I choose to ignore folks either....yes?

I happen to have 6 pages of fartknockers I do not wish to play with....given my public game appearences are rare, I simply would rather chew glass than play with the likes of (expletive deleted) or their ilk :D

On a positive note, it IS refreshing to be in the public forums again now that wicked is gone :D

AND:

Postby Beastly on Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:58 am

hi koolbak :lol:
Corporal 1st Class Beastly

Postby KoolBak on Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:21 am

Hello my dear :D Lovely to see you again! How's that rotten guy of yours??!!?? :twisted: lol

I hope all is well!!

AND:

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion