Conquer Club

(none)

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Do you think this type of chat is acceptable?

Poll ended at Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:41 pm

Total votes : 0

(none)

Postby mjjanusa on Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:41 pm

From the results of the poll I find I overreacted and apologize to Braden although I do not approve of the comments myself.
Last edited by mjjanusa on Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cadet mjjanusa

Postby OwlLawyer on Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:15 pm

Change your pad.
Corporal OwlLawyer

Postby Jolly Roger on Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:38 pm

No one should trash America. Especially when the American government and media always have such nice things to say about other countries...like France.

Speaking of which, are they still enjoying delicious Freedom fries at the Pentagon?
Lieutenant Jolly Roger

Postby reverend_kyle on Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:41 pm

Jolly Roger wrote:No one should trash America. Especially when the American government and media always have such nice things to say about other countries...like France.

Speaking of which, are they still enjoying delicious Freedom fries at the Pentagon?

everyone who has ever french bashed deserves 2 negative feedbacks.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby lackattack on Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:15 pm

You can always add Braden to your ignore list, mjjanusa
Sergeant lackattack

Postby devilseyesdd on Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:15 pm

who cares trash who ever every contrie sucks we just suck the least and who cares if they trash talk america we have more then every1 exccept we dont make the best guns the germans do but we got the money to buy it from them so we stiull have the best guns
Cook devilseyesdd

Postby Backglass on Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:18 pm

devilseyesdd wrote:who cares trash who ever every contrie sucks we just suck the least and who cares if they trash talk america we have more then every1 exccept we dont make the best guns the germans do but we got the money to buy it from them so we stiull have the best guns

We also have the best spellers. :lol:
The Pro-TipĀ®, SkyDaddyĀ® and Image are registered trademarks of Backglass Heavy Industries.
Corporal 1st Class Backglass

Postby Bad Speler on Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:42 pm

yeah, and I cant spel either so it proves you right. (hint: look at my username)
Highest Score: 2532
Highest Position: 69 (a long time ago)
Sergeant 1st Class Bad Speler

Postby reverend_kyle on Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:38 pm

OwlLawyer wrote:Change your pad.

I just got this... brilliant.
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Re: Trashing America

Postby sully800 on Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:41 pm

mjjanusa wrote:Everyone please read the game chat in Game 66361 and tell me what you think. I think it is awful to attack anyone's country. No one should play with Braden.

If you're not willing to attack another person's country you will have a hard time winning games on this site :D
Major sully800

Postby Ectomancer on Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:47 pm

I responded to your other post mjjanusa. You are doing America a disservice by continuing your attempt to get as many people to read that conversation as possible. In fact, If you go read my post and understand what I am saying at all, I would catagorize you as an opponent of America in actions even if your intent is the opposite.
Support the positive, don't perpetuate the negative. Understand?
Corporal Ectomancer

Postby KoolBak on Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:11 am

Hmmmm...

I do agree that going to war without the French is like going hunting without an accordian......

(How many points was that Kyle?)
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak

Postby ZawBanjito on Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:27 am

Jolly Roger wrote:Speaking of which, are they still enjoying delicious Freedom fries at the Pentagon?

Firstly, that was Congress. Secondly, no, they stopped that ages ago. Thirdly, the guy who did that in the first place later did a 180 and became one of the staunchest opponents of the war in Iraq, berating himself for his myopic patriotism (while still being myopically patriotic, just on a different side...)

America, F*** YEAH!
Colonel ZawBanjito

Postby jaydog on Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:47 am

Comin to save the mother fuckin day now
Lieutenant jaydog

Postby MeDeFe on Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:40 pm

I always thought Speler was norwegian or danish and meant "player"...
Major MeDeFe

Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.

Postby MeDeFe on Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:51 pm

Anyway, what I think is amazing about that chat is that people managed to calm down. You don't see that often after the insults have started flying.
Major MeDeFe

Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.

Postby Disaster on Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:14 pm

MeDeFe wrote:I always thought Speler was norwegian or danish and meant "player"...

Now, THAT, is funny as hell. :lol:
Private 1st Class Disaster

Postby howie on Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:22 pm

America deserves to slagged off
Private howie

Postby kc-jake on Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:30 pm

howie wrote:America deserves to slagged off

We have rail guns in space that can knock out an ICBM in flight. We would rather the world didn't hate us so that they'll keep giving us money. That's the only reason the rest of the world even exists anymore, since no one can really retaliate. We're so advanced, we've moved beyond military brute force (mostly, although most people here are mad about Iraq) into a realm I can only describe as $$$$$$.

We deserve to be slagged off? Maybe. But the minute someone tries to start shit with us, we'll cream them so quickly their heads will spin... as they roll across the ground.

Although we are slightly afraid of China, given that they outnumber us around 13:3.
I was a major back when 1600 was major. Now that I'm back, I get to easily win a bunch of games to get my rank. Thank the 'tards here who suck at this game.
imhot4jesus wrote:Literacy never hurt anybody.

Highest Rank: #154 (Oct 05 '06)
Highest Score: 1725 (Jul 18 '08)
Sergeant 1st Class kc-jake

Postby Fireside Poet on Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:33 pm

Click this logo for more information on joining!
Major Fireside Poet

Postby Paulus on Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:20 pm

I think that the comments used in game 66316 should be saved and used in the Flame Wars section of the forum. After all, isn't that the purpose of the Flame Wars section? If I am not mistaken ,the Flame Wars section was created in the hopes of absorbing all the trash talking and vulgar words so that they would not pollute the game chat. I prefer for people to keep the game chats clean and resolve their personal disagreements in the Flame Wars or at least each others' inboxes. :|
Sergeant 1st Class Paulus

Postby ZawBanjito on Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:19 am

kc-jake wrote:We have rail guns in space that can knock out an ICBM in flight. We would rather the world didn't hate us so that they'll keep giving us money. That's the only reason the rest of the world even exists anymore, since no one can really retaliate. We're so advanced, we've moved beyond military brute force (mostly, although most people here are mad about Iraq) into a realm I can only describe as $$$$$$.

We deserve to be slagged off? Maybe. But the minute someone tries to start shit with us, we'll cream them so quickly their heads will spin... as they roll across the ground.

Although we are slightly afraid of China, given that they outnumber us around 13:3.

There's not a single factual statment in this entire post. No, we don't have rail guns in space (what the hell?) The US economy is structured so that we give money to everyone else in return for their cheaply manufactured goods. The US is falling severely behind the technological curve - according to numerous Congressional reports - due to its growing inability to perform public research and fund prototypes (largely as a result of the preceeding problem of exporting cash.) Our military is disastrously overstretched and still designed as if it were planning on fighting the USSR, completely out of touch, in other words. Iran and N. Korea are running rampant because they know we can't do shit about it. And finally, we're not "slightly afraid" of China, we are bloody frickin terrified of China.
Colonel ZawBanjito

Re: Trashing America

Postby reverend_kyle on Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:45 am

sully800 wrote:
mjjanusa wrote:Everyone please read the game chat in Game 66361 and tell me what you think. I think it is awful to attack anyone's country. No one should play with Braden.

If you're not willing to attack another person's country you will have a hard time winning games on this site :D

Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby reverend_kyle on Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:46 am

KoolBak wrote:Hmmmm...

I do agree that going to war without the French is like going hunting without an accordian......

(How many points was that Kyle?)

I'm going to have to say 16.
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby howie on Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:52 am

ZawBanjito wrote:
kc-jake wrote:We have rail guns in space that can knock out an ICBM in flight. We would rather the world didn't hate us so that they'll keep giving us money. That's the only reason the rest of the world even exists anymore, since no one can really retaliate. We're so advanced, we've moved beyond military brute force (mostly, although most people here are mad about Iraq) into a realm I can only describe as $$$$$$.

There's not a single factual statment in this entire post. No, we don't have rail guns in space (what the hell?) The US economy is structured so that we give money to everyone else in return for their cheaply manufactured goods. The US is falling severely behind the technological curve - according to numerous Congressional reports - due to its growing inability to perform public research and fund prototypes (largely as a result of the preceeding problem of exporting cash.) Our military is disastrously overstretched and still designed as if it were planning on fighting the USSR, completely out of touch, in other words. Iran and N. Korea are running rampant because they know we can't do shit about it. And finally, we're not "slightly afraid" of China, we are bloody frickin terrified of China.

Over strecteched army sounds exactly like the UK, god knows why we followed you to war, its an unwinnable war. We had the IRA for terroism and then violence was not ended by war
Private howie

Next

Return to Conquer Club Discussion