A converted wife...

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

A converted wife...

Postby benjis_widow on Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:49 pm

Long have i fought against my husband's obsession here. Foolishly i thought such things as work and family life, our child's education and a sex life were more important than a computer game......how silly of me....i see now i was entirely wrong.

Apologies dearest BENJIKAT IS DEAD

Your dedication to such a cause is clearly noble and i feel dreadful in having been so remiss up until now in my support. No more though. Your hard work truly should warrant a place higher than 143rd on the score board.

It is my desire to help my husband realize the dreams he clearly holds so very dear. With that in mind i would eagerly beseech everyone to play plenty with my love, BENJIKAT IS DEAD....in the hopes that points will be exchanged.

*smiles*...........i have a cam and mic and know how to be appropriately appreciative...

~ widow
~ never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups ~
User avatar
New Recruit benjis_widow
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:12 pm
Location: England

Re: A converted wife...

Postby BaldAdonis on Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:51 pm

Can you delete his account again? I've got 14 games I'd like to win. :D
User avatar
Lieutenant BaldAdonis
 
Posts: 2321
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:57 am
Location: Trapped in Pleasantville with Toby McGuire
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (19) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: A converted wife...

Postby Army of Achilles on Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:53 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Lieutenant Army of Achilles
 
Posts: 965
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:16 pm
Location: Troy
Medals: 21
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: A converted wife...

Postby benjis_widow on Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:00 pm

BaldAdonis wrote:Can you delete his account again? I've got 14 games I'd like to win. :D


*smiles softly*........i would be happy to compensate for you losing Adonis.

~ widow
User avatar
New Recruit benjis_widow
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:12 pm
Location: England

Re: A converted wife...

Postby pimphawks70 on Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:01 pm

benjis_widow wrote:Long have i fought against my husband's obsession here. Foolishly i thought such things as work and family life, our child's education and a sex life were more important than a computer game......how silly of me....i see now i was entirely wrong.

Apologies dearest BENJIKAT IS DEAD

Your dedication to such a cause is clearly noble and i feel dreadful in having been so remiss up until now in my support. No more though. Your hard work truly should warrant a place higher than 143rd on the score board.

It is my desire to help my husband realize the dreams he clearly holds so very dear. With that in mind i would eagerly beseech everyone to play plenty with my love, BENJIKAT IS DEAD....in the hopes that points will be exchanged.

*smiles*...........i have a cam and mic and know how to be appropriately appreciative...

~ widow


WOW! You really put up with him all this time... lol.... I thought that you would have dumped him long ago after everything that happened with his first account
Image
User avatar
Brigadier pimphawks70
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:21 am
Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (21) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: A converted wife...

Postby whitestazn88 on Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:08 pm

about time you learned, woman...
Sergeant 1st Class whitestazn88
 
Posts: 3127
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:59 pm
Location: behind you
Medals: 28
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (1)

Re: A converted wife...

Postby BaldAdonis on Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:10 pm

benjis_widow wrote:*smiles softly*........i would be happy to compensate for you losing Adonis.

Is that an invitation?
User avatar
Lieutenant BaldAdonis
 
Posts: 2321
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:57 am
Location: Trapped in Pleasantville with Toby McGuire
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (19) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: A converted wife...

Postby benjis_widow on Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:11 pm

pimphawks70 wrote:
benjis_widow wrote:Long have i fought against my husband's obsession here. Foolishly i thought such things as work and family life, our child's education and a sex life were more important than a computer game......how silly of me....i see now i was entirely wrong.

Apologies dearest BENJIKAT IS DEAD

Your dedication to such a cause is clearly noble and i feel dreadful in having been so remiss up until now in my support. No more though. Your hard work truly should warrant a place higher than 143rd on the score board.

It is my desire to help my husband realize the dreams he clearly holds so very dear. With that in mind i would eagerly beseech everyone to play plenty with my love, BENJIKAT IS DEAD....in the hopes that points will be exchanged.

*smiles*...........i have a cam and mic and know how to be appropriately appreciative...

~ widow


WOW! You really put up with him all this time... lol.... I thought that you would have dumped him long ago after everything that happened with his first account



i really do suffer from loneliness Pimp....*eg*......but then who is ever truly alone with a laptop.....
User avatar
New Recruit benjis_widow
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:12 pm
Location: England

Re: A converted wife...

Postby benjis_widow on Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:15 pm

BaldAdonis wrote:
benjis_widow wrote:*smiles softly*........i would be happy to compensate for you losing Adonis.

Is that an invitation?



Gosh Adonis, 14 games; i'd say so.......*doing the blushing, giggling, hair flicking thing*......would love to "chat" more once all's done and dusted......

~ widow
User avatar
New Recruit benjis_widow
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:12 pm
Location: England

Re: A converted wife...

Postby Sun Tzup on Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:17 pm

um... hmm... thats er.. oddly disturbing.
Suddenly I am reevaluating my priorities :shock:
Private 1st Class Sun Tzup
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:49 pm
Medals: 35
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Re: A converted wife...

Postby InkL0sed on Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:17 pm

Interesting...
User avatar
Lieutenant InkL0sed
 
Posts: 2379
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:06 pm
Location: underwater
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)

Re: A converted wife...

Postby Big Whiskey on Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:18 pm

LOL<Welcome to CC benjis_widow! ;)
Image
General Big Whiskey
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:27 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Medals: 111
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (18) Tournament Contribution (7)

Re: A converted wife...

Postby benjis_widow on Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:20 pm

Big Whiskey wrote:LOL<Welcome to CC benjis_widow! ;)


*smiles*............why thank You, Big.......i have a feeling You and i are going to get on just great......

~ widow
User avatar
New Recruit benjis_widow
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:12 pm
Location: England

Re: A converted wife...

Postby Blitzaholic on Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:22 pm

How bout coming over and joining THOTA and then maybe you could spank him wicked :lol:
Last edited by Blitzaholic on Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
General Blitzaholic
 
Posts: 23052
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm
Location: Apocalyptic Area
Medals: 129
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (31) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (12) Map Contribution (1)
Tournament Contribution (32) General Contribution (1)

Re: A converted wife...

Postby MrMoody on Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:24 pm

Well I for one was inspired to just send BENJI an invite to 14 new games. Feeling the need to be compensated myself lately .
Last edited by MrMoody on Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Major MrMoody
Retired Team Member
 
Posts: 320
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:01 pm
Location: Heaven
Medals: 34
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (3)

*cue the wicked witch theme song*

Postby owenshooter on Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:26 pm

hey, how's it going wicked? nobody looking at your lame blog aside from DaGip and IPh, huh? must get lonely... what i don't get is, if you hate CC so much, why do you keep coming back? ...-6cd
Image
Krazy gurls love Cool-0!!!!
User avatar
Lieutenant owenshooter
 
Posts: 8712
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:01 pm
Location: Deep in the Heart of Tx
Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (2)

Re: A converted wife...

Postby benjis_widow on Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:31 pm

MrMoody wrote:Well I for one was inspired to just send BENJI an invite to 14 new games. Feeling the need to be compensated myself lately .



*grins*........well it would be my pleasure indeed MrMoody.
User avatar
New Recruit benjis_widow
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:12 pm
Location: England

Re: *cue the wicked witch theme song*

Postby benjis_widow on Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:38 pm

owenshooter wrote:hey, how's it going wicked? nobody looking at your lame blog aside from DaGip and IPh, huh? must get lonely... what i don't get is, if you hate CC so much, why do you keep coming back? ...-6cd



*smiles and laughs*......kinda seems you might have that wrong shooter....

well, yes it is lonely, being a CC widow.....hence me coming back.....*hugs you tight, whispering softly into your ear*......"it's ok lovely, not everyone can be quick...."
User avatar
New Recruit benjis_widow
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:12 pm
Location: England

Re: *cue the wicked witch theme song*

Postby owenshooter on Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:48 pm

benjis_widow wrote:
owenshooter wrote:hey, how's it going wicked? nobody looking at your lame blog aside from DaGip and IPh, huh? must get lonely... what i don't get is, if you hate CC so much, why do you keep coming back? ...-6cd



*smiles and laughs*......kinda seems you might have that wrong shooter....

well, yes it is lonely, being a CC widow.....hence me coming back.....*hugs you tight, whispering softly into your ear*......"it's ok lovely, not everyone can be quick...."

locked and banned in 3....2.....1.....
Image
Krazy gurls love Cool-0!!!!
User avatar
Lieutenant owenshooter
 
Posts: 8712
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:01 pm
Location: Deep in the Heart of Tx
Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (2)

Re: *cue the wicked witch theme song*

Postby benjis_widow on Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:58 pm

owenshooter wrote:
benjis_widow wrote:
owenshooter wrote:hey, how's it going wicked? nobody looking at your lame blog aside from DaGip and IPh, huh? must get lonely... what i don't get is, if you hate CC so much, why do you keep coming back? ...-6cd



*smiles and laughs*......kinda seems you might have that wrong shooter....

well, yes it is lonely, being a CC widow.....hence me coming back.....*hugs you tight, whispering softly into your ear*......"it's ok lovely, not everyone can be quick...."

locked and banned in 3....2.....1.....



BOL.......well, just so long as they check from whence both mine and benji's accounts hail from first.....
User avatar
New Recruit benjis_widow
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:12 pm
Location: England

Re: A converted wife...

Postby yeti_c on Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:01 pm

I think that Owen may have the wrong end of the proverbial stick!!

C.
Image
Highest score : 2297
User avatar
Lieutenant yeti_c
 
Posts: 9670
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:02 am
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (1) Map Contribution (13) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (10)

Re: A converted wife...

Postby Shatners Bassoon on Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:04 pm

:lol:
Image
31-29
User avatar
Major Shatners Bassoon
 
Posts: 653
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:54 pm
Location: corner
Medals: 50
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (10)

Re: A converted wife...

Postby benjis_widow on Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:08 pm

yeti_c wrote:I think that Owen may have the wrong end of the proverbial stick!!

C.


*nods and giggles*...........yes, but i'll overlook it, as He's so pretty....
User avatar
New Recruit benjis_widow
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:12 pm
Location: England

Re: A converted wife...

Postby Incandenza on Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:02 pm

And this is officially one of the top 5 weirdest/creepiest threads to ever grace GD. Someone alert Blitz. :lol:
THOTA: dingdingdingdingdingdingBOOM

Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est
User avatar
Colonel Incandenza
 
Posts: 4961
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:34 pm
Location: Playing Eschaton with a bucket of old tennis balls
Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (8)
General Contribution (4)

Re: A converted wife...

Postby Gypsys Kiss on Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:09 pm

Incandenza wrote:And this is officially one of the top 5 weirdest/creepiest threads to ever grace GD. Someone alert Blitz. :lol:


Weird and creepy yes, but soooooo much more aswell.


I'm off to find some cold water.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Gypsys Kiss
 
Posts: 1038
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:23 pm
Location: In a darkened room, beyond the reach of Gods faith
Medals: 34
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (2)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (3)

Next

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login