Conquer Club

Razorvich

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Razorvich

Postby SoN!c on Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:36 am

If he has left hospital only today, that means it was serious.. Hope everything is well. Also, Raz i hope you can take comfort knowing that everybody on CC are your friends and im sure they are all here for you if needed. Get well soon!
Major SoN!c

Postby Charle on Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:35 am

Any further news on Raz?
Captain Charle
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

Postby Shannon Apple on Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:11 pm

Charle wrote:Any further news on Raz?

He checked into CC himself to send a PM to the chat team after coming out of the hospital last week. He said there was no lasting damage, but he was finding it difficult to focus. He'd still be on some fairly powerful pain meds atm.
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby SoN!c on Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:55 pm

Shannon Apple wrote:

He checked into CC himself to send a PM to the chat team after coming out of the hospital last week. He said there was no lasting damage, but he was finding it difficult to focus. He'd still be on some fairly powerful pain meds atm.

Thanks Shannon. Finding it difficult to focus is mostly the problem. 6 months to recover is not that long after a cerebral edema. Mostly it will last for weeks in the best case.
Major SoN!c

Postby Shannon Apple on Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:29 pm

SoN!c wrote:
Shannon Apple wrote:

Thanks Shannon. Finding it difficult to focus is mostly the problem. 6 months to recover is not that long after a cerebral edema. Mostly it will last for weeks in the best case.

Aye, I had a CSF leak back in 2019 following back surgery and it was horrendous. I was vomiting because of the pain in my head whenever I would try to sit up. I was like that for nearly a month. And I still had headaches if looking at a screen for several weeks after.

Taking that, and putting it in perspective, he's gone through MUCH worse. He does need to take care and never mind CC for a while.

...We'll be here to pick on him, as usual, when he eventually returns. :lol:
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby TeeGee on Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:20 pm

He won't be too far away now.. I will leave him to give details
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby DJPatrick on Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:24 am

I Have forwarded dried Canetoad skin powder; guaranteed to cure all ills from ingrown toenails to severe near-death experiences...Raz is in the hands of an experienced apothecary ..No doubt the Universe is unfolding as it should in Groperville & Old M8 is OK
Lieutenant DJPatrick

Postby Razorvich on Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:39 pm

Greetings everyone

For those who didn't know, I was in the shower getting ready for work on 4am Sunday September 24, where I had an incident and woke up on the floor with 2 ambulance officers over me. (There were 5 ambos that attended, and my 2 Jack Russels were not happy) :lol:

I had a brain aneurysm that burst and was taken to hospital. Brain surgery followed that day after I was stabilized and transfered priority 1 to the main surgical hospital in the city. (That was after 3 morphine shots and blood pressure meds)
The surgens went up through a vein in my groin, so there was no skull damage.

The doctors later told me that it was a 1/100 chance that I actually made it to hospital alive.
I spent the next 3 weeks in hospital, and I can tell you that I was a lucky one compared to the other patients that were there with me.
The drugs were pretty heavy for the first 2 weeks, holucinations included emus standing at the foot of my bed, talking to people that were not in the room and some wild vivid dreams that I actually remember.

Been home now for 2 weeks, still getting mild headaches, and my vision is getting better compared to what it was.
I should have a full recovery in time, but will send metal detectors off in an airport if I fly again because of the metal that is now in my head.

Going back for a checkup today, and am hoping to be back at work (maybe not fulltime) after another week at home.

Thank you all for your messages, sorry I have not replied to all.
High Score: 2569
TeeGee has my PW... Wall him if I get below 1 Hour in CLAN GAMES ONLY !!
Captain Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Postby SoN!c on Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:02 am

Razorvich wrote:Greetings everyone

For those who didn't know, I was in the shower getting ready for work on 4am Sunday September 24, where I had an incident and woke up on the floor with 2 ambulance officers over me. (There were 5 ambos that attended, and my 2 Jack Russels were not happy) :lol:

I had a brain aneurysm that burst and was taken to hospital. Brain surgery followed that day after I was stabilized and transfered priority 1 to the main surgical hospital in the city. (That was after 3 morphine shots and blood pressure meds)
The surgens went up through a vein in my groin, so there was no skull damage.

The doctors later told me that it was a 1/100 chance that I actually made it to hospital alive.
I spent the next 3 weeks in hospital, and I can tell you that I was a lucky one compared to the other patients that were there with me.
The drugs were pretty heavy for the first 2 weeks, holucinations included emus standing at the foot of my bed, talking to people that were not in the room and some wild vivid dreams that I actually remember.

Been home now for 2 weeks, still getting mild headaches, and my vision is getting better compared to what it was.
I should have a full recovery in time, but will send metal detectors off in an airport if I fly again because of the metal that is now in my head.

Going back for a checkup today, and am hoping to be back at work (maybe not fulltime) after another week at home.

Thank you all for your messages, sorry I have not replied to all.

Happy your back Raz ! And in one piece!
Major SoN!c

Postby Charle on Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:49 am

Good to see you back man!! Thanks for the update
Captain Charle
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

Razorvich

Postby 2dimes on Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:20 am

Nice to see you are on the mend Raz.
Corporal 2dimes