Conquer Club

mafia etiquette

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

mafia etiquette

Postby strike wolf on Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:46 pm

Just a topic about various behavior that is expected of mafia players.

1. If a mod makes a mistake by sending you a message meant for someone else that gives you information about other people in the game, it is appropriate to I'm the mod and let them be aware that you need to be replaced for tthat reason and not post the information publicly.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Re: mafia etiquette

Postby Mr. Squirrel on Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:10 pm

strike wolf wrote:Just a topic about various behavior that is expected of mafia players.

1. If a mod makes a mistake by sending you a message meant for someone else that gives you information about other people in the game, it is appropriate to I'm the mod and let them be aware that you need to be replaced for tthat reason and not post the information publicly.

I take it that this happened in a game?
pmchugh wrote:If I wasn't lazy, I would sig that :lol:
Lieutenant Mr. Squirrel

Postby strike wolf on Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:17 pm

Mr. Squirrel wrote:
strike wolf wrote:Just a topic about various behavior that is expected of mafia players.

I take it that this happened in a game?

Not in one of mine but it appears someone is claiming to have received information they shouldn't have in a game I glanced at.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Fircoal on Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:15 pm

1. If a mod makes a mistake by sending you a message meant for someone else that gives you information about other people in the game, it is appropriate to I'm the mod and let them be aware that you need to be replaced for that reason and not post the information publicly.

That is exactly why Nagerous had to replace me in The Big Lebowski. Accidentally sent my Doom's role because it was last in his copy pasta queue rather than the link he wanted to show me.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby nagerous on Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:46 pm

Fircoal wrote:

1. If a mod makes a mistake by sending you a message meant for someone else that gives you information about other people in the game, it is appropriate to I'm the mod and let them be aware that you need to be replaced for that reason and not post the information publicly.

That is exactly why Nagerous had to replace me in The Big Lebowski. Accidentally sent my Doom's role because it was last in his copy pasta queue rather than the link he wanted to show me.

Yep, fircoal didn't need to tell me though as I realised instantly. Since, he now had access to knowledge, he was tainted and had to be replaced though of course he could re-replace once his original role and Doom had died :D
Captain nagerous

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:37 pm

Well thanks for telling me afterwards. I already came to that conclusion and the truth stinks but it's necessary for continued fair game play.
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Return to Mafia Discussions