Conquer Club

Oldest Role you have saved and games played

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Oldest Role you have saved and games played

Postby firth4eva on Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:47 am

Well I don't know if I should reval mine as the game is still going. Good job I'm dead so I can.

Chad22342 wrote:You are Gimli(Roleblocker). Each night you choose one player and prevent them from the night action they are entitled to. Confirm in the signup thread.

Chad's LOTR mafia

And I have 33 role pm's saved. But I can remember at least 3 others I have played in. I have finished 32 games(Iliad's CC one is still going) and modded 0.
Captain firth4eva

Postby CrabNebula on Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:54 am

I delete my roles once the games finish but somehow I have been slack wih this for the past few weeks, so this is the oldest for me

Spinwizard for Kingmaker mafia wrote:You are a villager, you do not have any powers unless you are elected to be the king. You may not talk at night.
Win Condition- You win when all anti-town factions are eliminated.

I have no idea how many games I have played but I have modded one normal game and about half-a-dozen RT games.
rebelman wrote:
JOHNNYROCKET24 wrote:thats why my next wife will be a player from this site. I wont mention who :wink:
obviously you are looking for a woman thats a good cook and likes you to dominate in one on one
Sergeant 1st Class CrabNebula

Postby nagerous on Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:05 am

Try this one for size:

Puff wrote:Image
Name: Archibald Magnor
Alignment: Terrain Dominion
Win Condition: Lynch the Zerg and the UED
Confirm in: Game Thread (Terrain War)

I got changed to doctor after he was modkilled for being an inactive.
Captain nagerous

Postby Sierra_Leon on Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:22 am

My first game here was a C9 game by ga7: French Revolution Mafia.

ga7 wrote:Image

You are Maximilien Robespierre (cop).

You have the power to investigate someone every night by PMing me his/her name. You win when all threats to town are gone.

Please confirm in the Sign-up thread.

I had fun that game. There was no doc, but I managed to make it to day 3 somehow with a town result on one of the other 2 players. The last scum (0ojakeo0 - some of you may remember him) claimed doctor after I revealed my results, but was stupid enough to claim protecting someone night 1 who we lynched the first day (NESconqueror's first day1-lynch :lol:)
Major Sierra_Leon

Postby ga7 on Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:02 am

:lol: Jake

Balsiefen wrote:You are a German spy, sent by the SS to uncover British secret plans and scout the east cost of England for weak spots. However, you, with three comrades have become trapped in the small Lincolnshire town of Alford. You are only able to communicate through radio and it is imperative to survive to escape.

YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO SEND PM’s DIRECTLY TO EACH OTHER. YOU MAY SAY ANYTHING BUT ALL MESSAGES MUST BE SENT TO ME AND I WILL RELAY Them TO YOUR TEAMMATES.
You may send messages day or night

A FULL LIST OF YOUR COMRADES:
Danodukebb
Ga7
Cloud
Dustn64

Crazy Balsie. I saved pretty much everything, sometimes memorable RTs too :shock:
Anarkistsdream wrote:If you guys can't tell that Doom is being forced to post this drivel, you are fools...
Lieutenant ga7

Postby nagerous on Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:08 am

This ones old school too:

Aimless wrote:Your role is as follows :

"You are a Peasant.

It has been five years since King Richard left for the Crusades, leaving his brother Prince John as regent. Prince John's reign has not been kind to the peasant folk; his taxes have left you nearly beggared. You're not all that fond of this Robin Hood fellow, either; he's nothing but a bandit, robbing from the rich and keeping for himself.

Although you don't like it, you have no choice but to obey Prince John. You only hope the King returns soon.

You are a townie.

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

You have no skill at archery."

Also, you should know that each peasant has a choice to rebel each night. The following PM was sent to all peasants at the beginning of Night 1 :

"As a Peasant, you have to option to rebel against the crown, and join the side of the Merry Men. Each of you must send me a vote each night, letting me know if you choose to rebel; once the decision has been made, it may not be unmade. However, the peasantry will not rebel unless the decision is unanimous.

Effects of rebellion are as follows -

Your win condition will change to the following : "As a peasant in rebellion, you win when Robin Hood and his Merry Men have defeated Prince John and the nobles." However, you do not join the Merry Men, nor do you gain any knowledge of them; further, your numbers do not count for the win condition - the Merry Men themselves must outnumber the nobles and Prince John in order for you to win.

You will be revealed as a Rebel Peasant upon death, and you will be revealed as scum to any investigations, although no other indication of your rebellion will be given in game."
Captain nagerous

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:13 am

To: LSU Tiger Josh
Posted: 12 Aug 2007 22:02
Subject: Kirby 64 Mafia Role

You are Ribbon (Cop) Each night, you pm me a person you want to look into the crystal to see if they are scum or not.
You win when all scum are gone
Confirm in the Sign up thread.
LSU Tiger Josh
The man, the myth, the legend has returned.
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby Balsiefen on Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:40 am

ga7 wrote::lol: Jake

Balsiefen wrote:You are a German spy, sent by the SS to uncover British secret plans and scout the east cost of England for weak spots. However, you, with three comrades have become trapped in the small Lincolnshire town of Alford. You are only able to communicate through radio and it is imperative to survive to escape.

YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO SEND PM’s DIRECTLY TO EACH OTHER. YOU MAY SAY ANYTHING BUT ALL MESSAGES MUST BE SENT TO ME AND I WILL RELAY Them TO YOUR TEAMMATES.
You may send messages day or night

A FULL LIST OF YOUR COMRADES:
Danodukebb
Ga7
Cloud
Dustn64

Crazy Balsie. I saved pretty much everything, sometimes memorable RTs too :shock:

Wow, i didn't think I'd see that again :lol:

Its been ages scince i last played mafia, I proberbly have the largest Modded/played ratio on the site though.

As for me, I never saved any unfortunatly.
Sergeant 1st Class Balsiefen

Location: The Ford of the Aldar in the East of the Kingdom of Lindissi

Postby Fircoal on Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:59 pm

autoload wrote:You are an ordinary townie. Your only power is that of the vote, so use it. You are not allowed to communicate with any of the other players outside the thread.

Win Condition: You win when all mafia is dead.

Please PM me to confirm your role

~autoload

it beats you all in oldest. :P
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby suggs on Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:00 pm

I created the world.
Norse wrote:But, alas, you are all cock munching rent boys, with an IQ that would make my local spaco clinic blush.
Sergeant 1st Class suggs

Postby Clive on Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:23 pm

My Priest PM from Gimpy for deadwood..Lol :P
" im no good by myself! i like having you to say. 'no john dont be fucking stupid' "
http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo31 ... 272eb3.jpg
General Clive

Return to Mafia Discussions