Conquer Club

C9 Setup- Endgame! Town wins! (Archive)

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: C9 Setup- (3/7) Day 3: Odd Man Out

Postby Kanin Usagi on Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:27 am

=( Good luck Vodean! You can do it!
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.

I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
Private Kanin Usagi

Postby jak111 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:49 am

Not that I'm surprised but got an inno on Kanin last night. Just wanted to make sure NoS wasn't playing some stupid mind game.

Though I am curious NoS, why did you kill Kanin out of the two? Was it to use some WIFOM logic and pin it on me taking out the guy who supported you? If so, I doubt it will work bussing your supporter to get at me, you should have left him alive if you really wanted to win.
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
Private 1st Class jak111

Postby NoSurvivors on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:52 am

jak111 wrote:Not that I'm surprised but got an inno on Kanin last night. Just wanted to make sure NoS wasn't playing some stupid mind game.

Though I am curious NoS, why did you kill Kanin out of the two? Was it to use some WIFOM logic and pin it on me taking out the guy who supported you? If so, I doubt it will work bussing your supporter to get at me, you should have left him alive if you really wanted to win.

:lol: Just vote vodean. you have a 1/2 shot at winning this.. I don't want to get into a word battle with jak because if it comes down to who has a better way with words, he will win.

As of now, Of course I picked jak and got a guilty on him.. not that you will believe me if you believe jak. Anyhow, VOTE JAK

Vodean, jak coming out and accusing me of that sort of thing should be enough evidence of him using the opposite logic when he killed kanin. I am town, I had it solved day 2. Whatever happens, gg. You played it as best you could jak, we will see if it pays off for ya.
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby jak111 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:12 pm

Vote NoS

You seem sure about winning NoS, your posts don't say it but it's what is behind your posts that tells me that you and Red are going to win, while I give you applause for bussing Red I don't know why you just didn't accuse the real cop as guilty and attempted from there. Instead you bussed Red, maybe to gain town trust or maybe you DIDN'T bus red and hoped that fake claiming would work to save him if town lynched you, but now since they didn't you couldn't take me out in the night because that'd blow your cover, but if we lynched you and Red took me out Red would look clear because a mafia guiltied him and the cop wouldn't be able to confirm/deny Red.

This all being said, I know WHY you bussed Red although after the game I will want confirmation for it. You bussed him because he slipped there D1 with his hammer vote, the real cop (me) would have known to check someone else out since Red's hammer was scummy as f*ck, and the only reason why I had doubts of Red being mafia yesterday was because you guiltied him after fake counter claiming. So you must have thought "Hey, let me get in good with the town and say my buddy is scum"

Before you hammer Vodean, think about it, if NoS was really the cop why would he bother checking someone with already scummy moves and soon to be lynched? Why not check out another player to narrow down the suspect pool for the second mafia? Unless he already knew the second mafia because he is his partner and bussed his ass D2.

Not gonna lie, I'm actually gonna be a bit pissed if mafia wins this when I'm sitting here with the person I cleared from yesterday and the scum fake claiming my role.

^ Actually a note on that, interesting that you leave my clear alive NoS. Though I guess it would help you WIFOM Vodean's mind to me not killing him with example A or example B.

But I have faith in Vodean, tip for NoS: Don't counter claim the cop unless you're ready to take the shot. You should have made Red counter me, it would have helped you in the long run with the town.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby NoSurvivors on Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:58 pm

jak111 wrote:tip for NoS: Don't counter claim the cop unless you're ready to take the shot. You should have made Red counter me, it would have helped you in the long run with the town.

:lol: youre so full of yourself..

And the only thing scummy is how you feel the need to continuously type.. its not a bad thing, I mean, just gives me the impression you need to cover up for something so you talk a lot so you cover your bases.. w/e man, its over, and it comes down to one vote. Its basically luck who wins now. you've been riding vodean's ass and had your nose stuck up it since D2.. smart move keeping him alive. Yea, I know what you did, and knew it from D2, you just exposed your whole plan to vodean.. and are trying to pin it on me. Like In said, keep talkin jak.. I knew you would be scrambling to cover your bases today, I called it yesterday, after you called me out on watching me scramble.. in fact, its the other way around. GL with your decision vode.. not easy.
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby NoSurvivors on Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:01 pm

And BTW.. yea, I do think I am going to win. Because I have watched you freak out because youre nervous. You know the only move you had was to throw red under the bus.. but honestly, I dont understand, you try to pin this amount of intelligence on a guy who's played 1 non rt mafia game? Lmao... keep dreamin..
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby jak111 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:41 pm

So are you wishing for me to call you stupid and unable to set up any devious plan against town? Interesting.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby NoSurvivors on Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:59 pm

jak111 wrote:So are you wishing for me to call you stupid and unable to set up any devious plan against town? Interesting.

No, but that's a bit extreme for me.. If I were mafia, I woulda shut up and let things happen..
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby jak111 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:53 pm

NoSurvivors wrote:
jak111 wrote:So are you wishing for me to call you stupid and unable to set up any devious plan against town? Interesting.

No, but that's a bit extreme for me.. If I were mafia, I woulda shut up and let things happen..

But you can't since I keep talking back, nice slip bud, care to reword it differently this time?
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby vodean on Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:57 pm

ok, vote jak. you are both doing a bad job right now. jak is being obvious, and NoS is looking scum.
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Postby NoSurvivors on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:11 pm

vodean wrote:ok, vote jak. you are both doing a bad job right now. jak is being obvious, and NoS is looking scum.

=D> =D> THATS LYNCH! GG TOWN! Nice job vode :)

It was an excellent idea that you had jak. Sneaky, but it was a shame you over analyzed it.. I would have laid back a bit more and let ME explode if I were you.. you are a very good player, but this time, I beat you :P. Until we meet again (seriously, we are never on the same side LOL)!
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby vodean on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:33 pm

jak, is that your first time playing mafia in non-rt? or the first? you did well, and made a ballsy play, but there were a few little slips that will go away with town. gg all!
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Postby jak111 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:37 pm

vodean wrote:jak, is that your first time playing mafia in non-rt? or the first? you did well, and made a ballsy play, but there were a few little slips that will go away with town. gg all!

Haha, not my first time ;) I thought you remembered Muppets when I got your ass lynched and we won the game >:)

GG town, nearly had yas x3 been playing over at Epic Mafia a bit too much and it moves faster than this, sooo too much time to thinking things out and mess up here XD

NoS, one day we shall be, :P Just not any day soon it seems. I'm actually not joining any mafias on here until next summer probably, gonna finish up my work here and then do that tournament I've been laying off work for due to school, plus that one coming up at the start of 2013 (you know, when everyone is NOT going to die :P) that will be having almost my full attention besides hosting tourny.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby NoSurvivors on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:56 pm

Hahahah, jak youre a pleasure to play with (against) in mafia. It is rather sad you arent joining any more but as soon as you are again let me know which one you join so we can bicker like an old married couple. ;)
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby new guy1 on Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:11 pm

Ill be posting the scene in around an hour to an hour and a half if I get the chance. I might also write it in the next 50 minutes during class, depending if my work is done soon enough, though the night actions and roles will be posted later when I get home. The lynch has occured on jak, so no unvotes will be counted.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby new guy1 on Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:13 pm

It had started so perfectly. How had his conquest crumbled right in his hands? He ran till he was out of breath and pulled out his gun. If he was going down, he wasnt going down without a fight. He croutched down at the entrance to an allyway and watched the street in front of him. He was so intent on the road that he did not even notice the two people sneaking up behind him. As his breathing slowed and he was ready to move again, a hand slipped a bag over his head and wrapped his hands around his neck. After around a minute of wrestling around, the man finally fell, and with his ID, and the weapon used for both the first night and last night's crimes, the town was able to rest at ease knowing that there would not be anymore problems in their small town.

Thomas: Mafia goon has been lynched!

Adam: VT- vodean has been endgamed!
Andrew: Cop- NoS has been endgamed!

Role PM's and night actions will be posted very soon.
Sergeant new guy1

Re: C9 Setup- Endgame! Town wins!

Postby new guy1 on Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:16 pm

Night actions:

Night 1:
Mafia kill codierose
Nos (town cop) investigates redhedge

Night 2:
Mafia kill kanin
Nos (cop) investigates jak

Role PMs:
You are Thomas: Mafia goon! Your choice weapon is an M9 Beretta. You and your partner get a total of one kill each night. Your partner in crime is redhedge. In order to win you must eliminate all the town or have a majority over town. Good luck, have fun, and please be familiar with the rules.
PS- You and your partner may discuss pregame/night 1, but not during the day. You have one fake claim which you may use if you wish. You only have one, so you need to come up with the other. Joe: VT

You are Ronny: Mafia goon! Your choice weapon is a 9mm HS2000. You and your partner get a total of one kill each night. Your partner in crime is jak111. In order to win you must eliminate all the town or have a majority over town. Good luck, have fun, and please be familiar with the rules.
PS- You and your partner may discuss pregame/night 1, but not during the day. You have one fake claim which you may use if you wish. You only have one, so you need to come up with the other. Joe: VT

You are Andrew: Cop! Each night, you can choose to investigate one player. If you hit mafia, you will recieve a guilty and if you hit a town then you will recieve a not guilty. You win when all mafia is eliminated. Good luck, have fun, and please be familiar with the rules.

You are Julia: Doctor! Each night, you can choose to save one player. You may NOT save yourself. If you save the person the mafia targets, you will prevent the kill. If you choose someone the mafia is not targeting, the outcome of kills will not be changed. You win when all mafia is eliminated, Good luck, have fun, and please be familiar with the rules.

You are Nick: Vanilla Townie. You have no night abilities, but can still vote during the day and give your opinions on cases. You win when all mafia is eliminated. Good luck, have fun, and please be familiar with the rules.

You are Claire: Vanilla Townie. You have no night abilities, but can still vote during the day and give your opinions on cases. You win when all mafia is eliminated. Good luck, have fun, and please be familiar with the rules.

You are Adam: Vanilla Townie. You have no night abilities, but can still vote during the day and give your opinions on cases. You win when all mafia is eliminated. Good luck, have fun, and please be familiar with the rules.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby ghostly447 on Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:22 pm

Muhaha, my name lived! :D
Cadet ghostly447

Postby Kanin Usagi on Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:44 pm

Good game guys! ^_^ Good to be on the winning team for my first mafia game.
Commander9 wrote:

Vote Commander9.
Private Kanin Usagi

Postby Kanin Usagi on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:31 pm

OH. And good job new guy1. =) I enjoyed it.
Commander9 wrote:

Vote Commander9.
Private Kanin Usagi

Previous

Return to Mafia Archives