Conquer Club

Office Mafia ENDGAME!! TOWN WINS!!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Office Mafia (9/9) D1: Register Complete

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:23 pm

Well, maybe you are all starting to see the point of my original idea?

But we've started down this road, so let's see it through.
Sergeant 1st Class Nebuchadnezer

Postby MoB Deadly on Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:29 pm

So Safari checks in after Names claim, and doesnt even acknowledge the pressure on him or even defend any of it.
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Postby Djfireside on Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:45 pm

Yeah for all the pressure that he placed on earlier, that seems a bit off. Ill wait to see if he will play along cause I dont want to put him in hammers range just in case.
Always question things given too easily.
Private Djfireside

Postby safariguy5 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:16 pm

I'm Frizzy, the Town Doctor.

I hope you all are fucking happy. Might as well massclaim now and hand the game to mafia on a silver platter.

Seriously guys, at some point in Day 1, we have to either decide to test a claim or decide that we have enough information.

But no, everyone apparently believes that just pressuring everyone will get information. Well great, now we do, good luck town.
Captain safariguy5

Postby new guy1 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:31 pm

okay, great. like safari said, its pointless to pressure in this game. we have gotten what, 3 people to claim? and all we are doing is giving the mafia something to work with, sure we have claims but there are no garentees that they are true. i believe we should either lynch one of the three that are claimed, or not lynch at all. this game is pretty innactive and not very information-rich, so thats my input on our enlightenment, what about everyone else?
Sergeant new guy1

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:00 pm

Unvote Safari

Ok. So we vote one of the VT or we go to night with out a lynch. With our Doc exposed I do not feel comfortable taking a chance that we lynch a Town. I prefer to keep our Town pool larger.
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby new guy1 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:15 pm

i was thinking that, but dont be too quick to vote a no lynch, people dont like that -_-. but that is where my vote stands for now.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby nàme on Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:53 pm

unvote as well, for obvious reasons
Major nàme

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:11 pm

safariguy5 wrote:I'm Frizzy, the Town Doctor.

I hope you all are fucking happy. Might as well massclaim now and hand the game to mafia on a silver platter.

Seriously guys, at some point in Day 1, we have to either decide to test a claim or decide that we have enough information.

But no, everyone apparently believes that just pressuring everyone will get information. Well great, now we do, good luck town.

Well...having doc out isn't that bad. He'll just have to save himself, rather than someone else. So, the detective will have to cross his fingers and hope he doesn't get popped tonight. We can make this work yet.

Anyway, we have 4 claims now? We should be able to figure something out from this...I'm just not sure what. :-s

Postby safariguy5 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:05 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:I'm Frizzy, the Town Doctor.

Well...having doc out isn't that bad. He'll just have to save himself, rather than someone else. So, the detective will have to cross his fingers and hope he doesn't get popped tonight. We can make this work yet.

Anyway, we have 4 claims now? We should be able to figure something out from this...I'm just not sure what. :-s

My role PM and indeed most mafia games say that the doc cannot protect himself. So yeah, no guesses as to who's probably going to die tonight.

new guy1 wrote:i was thinking that, but dont be too quick to vote a no lynch, people dont like that -_-. but that is where my vote stands for now.

For the last time, I've consistently said that considering a no lynch is fine if we already have some claims and vote patterns out there.

Where I take issue is going no lynch immediately during day 1. Then we have no information whatsover going into Day 2. Therein lies the difference. And with 1/3rd of the people claiming already, there is waay more information out there than I expected to get Day 1.

unvote vote no lynch
Captain safariguy5

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:17 pm

Well at least you kept up the facade that you can save yourself... :roll:

So, given that you are dead...who looks scummiest to you? We might as well pick your brain before the crows do...

Postby drunkmonkey on Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:38 pm

Sigh...I had a feeling we were pressing our luck with another claim. :(

vote no lynch
Major drunkmonkey

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:40 pm

I beleive we should go no lynch

Vote no lynch
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby new guy1 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:48 pm

vote no lynch for the reasons given in my last post.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:12 pm

Too late to close the barn door after the horse has left...but whatever...

VOTE NO LYNCH

Postby nàme on Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:23 pm

vote no lynch

hammertime
Major nàme

Postby jonty125 on Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:02 am

Vote Count

safariguy5 - (1) - MoB Deadly,
MoB Deadly - (0)
Djfireside - (0)
Nebuchadnezer - (0)
new guy1 - (0)
Iron Butterfly - (0)
Some7thingCLEVER - (0) -
drunkmonkey - (0) -
nàme - (0) -
No Lynch - (6) - safariguy5, drunkmonkey, Iron Butterfly, new guy1, Nebuchadnezer, nàme,

With 9 alive it takes 5 to hang via telephone cord. Deadline is Monday, 12 March 1600 GMT.

A NO LYNCH HAS BEEN PASSED!! DEADLINE FOR NIGHT ACTIONS IS WED, 15 FEB 0900 GMT!!
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Re: Office Mafia (9/9) N1: Still 2 Telephones

Postby jonty125 on Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:12 am

As all office staff they bickered a lot. One man tried to hang himself, for there was no internet connection and no contact with the outside world. One decided they would get serious and blindly follow someone, but the others pointed out the holes in his strategy. Conversation began to lull so they picked on the quiet guy. Pretty understandable as he was New Boy Dan and had no special powers. 2 memebrs of the office started bickering about whether they were saying to throw in the towel or not. One woman & one man said we might as well give up and the office turned on them. The man was Steve the Joker who couldn't resist using his sarcasm while claiming. The woman took a while to claim but she eventually did. Frizzy, Town Doctor. Everyone instantly backed off. One shouted "Save Yourself". She replied "I can't". The shouty man cursed "You could have pretended!". After all the revelations of the day the town agreed to turn off the lights & see what fate awaited them.
Cook jonty125

Re: Office Mafia (8/9) D2: No Armour

Postby jonty125 on Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:33 am

Many people were creeping around the office last night. Some decided to stay asleep in their beds floor space. But one mans intentions were malicious. He decided to kill the one most similar to their cult. The man who was prepared for all things virtual. Is no longer in reality. And is now playing WoW and Minecraft with some Asian girl in dreamland.

DJfireside - Snowbo (Vanilla Townie) is dead. The knife still remains in his body so how will the next victim die :twisted:.

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to be lynched by telephone cord. Deadline is Monday, 5 March at 1600 GMT.
Cook jonty125

Postby new guy1 on Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:10 am

NOOOOO! OH THE HUMANITY! WHYYY???

all the jokes aside, do we have anything to go off of today?
Sergeant new guy1

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:14 am

what kind of name is snowbo?
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby nàme on Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:29 am

a snowboarding one?
Major nàme

Postby new guy1 on Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:43 am

Thats what i thought when i read it, but i guess he might have ran out of names. haha.
Sergeant new guy1

Re: Office Mafia (9/9) N1: Still 2 Telephones

Postby drunkmonkey on Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:45 am

jonty125 wrote:As all office staff they bickered a lot. One man tried to hang himself, for there was no internet connection and no contact with the outside world. One decided they would get serious and blindly follow someone, but the others pointed out the holes in his strategy. Conversation began to lull so they picked on the quiet guy. Pretty understandable as he was New Boy Dan and had no special powers. 2 memebrs of the office started bickering about whether they were saying to throw in the towel or not. One woman & one man said we might as well give up and the office turned on them. The man was Steve the Joker who couldn't resist using his sarcasm while claiming. The woman took a while to claim but she eventually did. Frizzy, Town Doctor. Everyone instantly backed off. One shouted "Save Yourself". She replied "I can't". The shouty man cursed "You could have pretended!". After all the revelations of the day the town agreed to turn off the lights & see what fate awaited them.

Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but jonty's scene flavor seems to confirm clever & name's claims. Safari could be lying, but doc seems like the most likely power role in this game. Unless he was given a fake claim, that's too risky to try. Though I'm very surprised he survived the night.
Major drunkmonkey

Postby Djfireside on Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:50 am

aww and I never got to claim my Vanilla townie role :(

GL Town!
Always question things given too easily.
Private Djfireside

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives