Conquer Club

Alien Mafia (5/8) Endgame. Town Wins.

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Alien Mafia (5/8) Day 2. RIPley.

Postby spiesr on Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:20 am

thechuck51 wrote:
spiesr wrote:So, does anyone have anything to say before the inevitable lynch of nagerous?

I'm town watcher and I saw clever visit Saf
vote clever
Given the potential that this will be the last day if we lynch the wrong guy, I am not quite 100% sure that I believe you. Anyway, we have to see what SomethingClever has to say about all of this...
Captain spiesr

Re: Alien Mafia (8/8) Day 1 start. Alien aboard.

Postby jak111 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:37 am

Dallas ~ IB (RIP)
Kane ~ Spiesr
Lambert ~ Jak
Ripley ~ Saf (RIP)
Ash
Brett ~ S7C
Parker ~ Freezie (RIP) (Nagerous fake counter claimed)
Jones - Chuck

Kane ~ Spiesr
Lambert ~ Jak
Ash ~ Nagerous?
Brett ~ S7C Visted Saf (Not proven)
Jones - Chuck Watcher (Not proven)

So yea, what do you guys think? I think Spiesr is the only person I trust personally right now. I know Nagerous can go die because he fake counter claimed, however, I'm not sure who's madia, Chuck could be trying to kill off Clever, or Clever could actually be mafia.

Anyway, Vote Nagerous Only because we'll have 2 townies left tomorrow either way, so might as well make sure we get one more night of actions chance and slips.
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
Private 1st Class jak111

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:05 am

thechuck51 wrote:
spiesr wrote:So, does anyone have anything to say before the inevitable lynch of nagerous?

I'm town watcher and I saw clever visit Saf

vote clever

WOAH IM A VT i dont visit people
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby thechuck51 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:54 pm

I think nagerous is ash. That leaves 1 crew member as a fake claim for the alien which I believe is Brett/clever.

I saw clever visit and kill Saf. Just like Jones saw the alien kill Brett in the movie. And now he claims VT (a typical fake claim). The alien made the kill so if we lynch clever maybe there is no kill tonight.

I would like to hear nag's reasoning as to why he counter claimed
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51

Postby strike wolf on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:08 am

Vote count:

Clever (1)-Chuck
Nag (1)-JaK

WIth 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch

Deadline Wednesday.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:53 am

thechuck51 wrote:I think nagerous is ash. That leaves 1 crew member as a fake claim for the alien which I believe is Brett/clever.

I saw clever visit and kill Saf. Just like Jones saw the alien kill Brett in the movie. And now he claims VT (a typical fake claim). The alien made the kill so if we lynch clever maybe there is no kill tonight.

would there really be a busdriver in this game? i didnt visit anyone last night im a vt.
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby spiesr on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:27 pm

Some7hingCLEVER wrote:
thechuck51 wrote:I think nagerous is ash. That leaves 1 crew member as a fake claim for the alien which I believe is Brett/clever.

would there really be a busdriver in this game? i didnt visit anyone last night im a vt.
I don't see any reference to a busdriver anywhere, so what are you talking about? Anyhow, if you did not actually visit anyone last night a busdriver is not capable of making it seem that you did.
Nagerous, where are you? If you don't show up before long we might have to lynch without hearing from you.
Right now I am torn with what to do today. We have too decent leads, but we don't have a lot of room to maneuver anymore. We can lynch either nagerous or SomethingClever today. (Or somebody else, but I don't think any of the other options are truly viable at this point.) SomethingClever presents the biggest risks and the biggest rewards. If he is the Alien then we are more or less homefree. If Chuck is lying or somehow mistaken then we will most likely lose, depending on what exactly nagerous is. So, lynching SomethingClever basically comes down to gambling everything on whether Chuck is telling the truth or making a gambit to win at the miss lynch and lose point. At this point I really don't know which it is myself. Of course, we could also reverse this option, believing Clever and lynching Chuck instead.
The other option is to lynch nagerous. I think this option is safer but probably less productive. The most likely course of events that I can see coming from it is that either Jak or myself will be night killed and then the survivor will have to make to same decision between Chuck and SomethingClever tomorrow. Unless nagerous is the Alien and Chuck/Clever is Ash then I can't see this playing out any other way. Of course if another player dies during the day somehow then we are screwed.
All of our choices appear to be leading to the same place right now. At some point we will have to sort out who it telling the truth between Chuck & Clever, and nagerous will need to die eventually as well. We can make the hard decision today, or put it off until tomorrow. The most important factor at this point might just be if either Jak or I have a night action that could help sort it out. I suppose today we could hear nagerous's opinion on the matter, but whatever he says will be so full of WIFOM I don't think it will be of any use.
So yeah, Jak this game is essentially just you and me now. Two of the three others are not town. And at this point, their votes are basically meaningless I think.
Captain spiesr

Postby nagerous on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:04 pm

Yeah, well I am not the alien - but I do know who the alien is, I won't say anything for now, as my objective is to make sure the alien survives - all other crew are expendable.
Captain nagerous

Postby nagerous on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:07 pm

Essentially a third party role - I thought I'd give the alien a headstart by counter-claiming Freezie, a bit of a laugh. If you haven't guessed already I am Ash. Anyway, I fully expect I'll be lynched today.
Captain nagerous

Postby jak111 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:08 pm

spiesr wrote:
Some7hingCLEVER wrote:

I don't see any reference to a busdriver anywhere, so what are you talking about? Anyhow, if you did not actually visit anyone last night a busdriver is not capable of making it seem that you did.
Nagerous, where are you? If you don't show up before long we might have to lynch without hearing from you.
Right now I am torn with what to do today. We have too decent leads, but we don't have a lot of room to maneuver anymore. We can lynch either nagerous or SomethingClever today. (Or somebody else, but I don't think any of the other options are truly viable at this point.) SomethingClever presents the biggest risks and the biggest rewards. If he is the Alien then we are more or less homefree. If Chuck is lying or somehow mistaken then we will most likely lose, depending on what exactly nagerous is. So, lynching SomethingClever basically comes down to gambling everything on whether Chuck is telling the truth or making a gambit to win at the miss lynch and lose point. At this point I really don't know which it is myself. Of course, we could also reverse this option, believing Clever and lynching Chuck instead.
The other option is to lynch nagerous. I think this option is safer but probably less productive. The most likely course of events that I can see coming from it is that either Jak or myself will be night killed and then the survivor will have to make to same decision between Chuck and SomethingClever tomorrow. Unless nagerous is the Alien and Chuck/Clever is Ash then I can't see this playing out any other way. Of course if another player dies during the day somehow then we are screwed.
All of our choices appear to be leading to the same place right now. At some point we will have to sort out who it telling the truth between Chuck & Clever, and nagerous will need to die eventually as well. We can make the hard decision today, or put it off until tomorrow. The most important factor at this point might just be if either Jak or I have a night action that could help sort it out. I suppose today we could hear nagerous's opinion on the matter, but whatever he says will be so full of WIFOM I don't think it will be of any use.
So yeah, Jak this game is essentially just you and me now. Two of the three others are not town. And at this point, their votes are basically meaningless I think.

Aye, Unvote for now.

Nagerous is probably the safest lynch, but I don't think it'd hurt to hear his side and thoughts. If he's 3rd party unless he can only win with the alien he'll be more interested in helping us out when there's only 2 possible people for the alien.

Chuck's claim IS believable but that being said he was the last to claim so he knew the cat was an open claim.

Without Clever's character we'd be missing a human character from the movie, so his claim is believable as well..

Nagerous we know is scum or 3rd party. A probe would be nice on him Strike. He has a LOT to answer for.

Of course, Spiesr and I are pretty much the only cleared townies atm. No counter claims, no action wifom, etc.

Right now, my stance on who to lynch is this.

60% Nagerous ~ He fake counter claimed a townie. He could have gotten away with Ash and claiming he was town and that the "Ash is mafia" was just wifom. But with him getting a fellow townie killed, this is not the case. For all we know he MAY be the alien as well..

25% Chuck ~ He has little to lose and a lot to gain from fake claiming a town watcher. If he successfully gets Clever killed then tomorrow he can say Nagerous is either a framer or busdriver. Which would seriously cause much WIFOM tomorrow.

15% Clever ~ If Chuck isn't lying, he was caught red handed.

Gonna re-read it later. See which one slipped more.. Clever or Chuck.. Though I find it amusing that Clever hasn't slapped the vote down on Chuck. Right now they know who the mafia really is.. Both of them.

Whether Chuck is telling the truth or not, it's impossible for Nagerous to be THE alien.. because either Chuck is truthful and Clever is, or Chuck is lying and he is..

What are your thoughts Spiesr? Think we should take a gamble at one of them or go the safe route and hope whichever one of us makes the right choice tomorrow?

Fasposted by Nag

Looks like you've confirmed our thoughts. Now either Chuck of Clever is..

Fastposted again

Most likely. But we'll see.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby jak111 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:37 pm

nagerous wrote:
thechuck51 wrote:What channel is it on?

Was on channel 4, I downloaded it today though and watched it. Kick ass movie - now to the mafia .

I don't think that if Kane is in the game he should necessarily come forward, the scene flavour only stated that one crew member has been attacked - it doesn't specify who. I think trying to get whoever is him to potentially claim is a little scummy to me and I can't see any merit in that.

Scum I believe in this game is most likely the alien with Jones as a possible third party or partner.

nagerous wrote:Sorry, jones is the cat! I meant Ash

Seems to be hinting at a fake claim option to Chuck.

thechuck51 wrote:
Some7hingCLEVER wrote:
jak111 wrote:
nagerous wrote:Sorry, jones is the cat! I meant Ash

MEOW ~Hiss~

I think the cat can be aggressive ;) XD But yes. In this game it seems we have Alien (Mafia) and Ash (Mafia/3rd party) So let's be careful shall we?

softclaim?

You know jak already has 3 votes (i think) on him so we could thrown one more his way and try for a full claim :D

Trying to get my to L-1 on D1.

thechuck51 wrote:I would vote no mass claim (even if it is just character names) on day 1. It just seems to go against the spirit of a mafia game. what would be the point of sending out roles secretly if we are just going to let the cat out of the bag on day 1?

His attempts to get AWAY from the name claim. Afraid his name wouldn't fit?

safariguy5 wrote:
thechuck51 wrote:
spiesr wrote:
thechuck51 wrote:There has to be a couple investigative roles and I think the chances of one of them catching scum tonight is better than our chances of lynching scum today.
Can you elaborate on why you think that the hypothetical cop (and there probably is not more than 1) has a better chance of finding a scum and surviving long enough to tell us about it than we do a lynching correctly?

I would guess there is some combination of a cop and tracker, or a tracker and a watcher, or cop and a watcher. At the minimum we must have at least one investigative role right?

Assuming Alien and Ash are scum we have a 2 in 8 (25%) chance of lynching one of them.

Our "cop" has a 2 in 7 (29%) chance of spotting scum at night while the mafia has a 1 in 6 (17%) chance of NK'ing him.

the 29% choice give us the best chance.

You're making the assumption that Ash is mafia or at least anti town. That is unconfirmed. Also, you seem to suggest we may have more than one investigative role. That depends on game balance.

But I agree, SK AND cult recruiter is too much. I simply raise the possibility of the Alien as being a cult recruiter because of flavor, but if we are assuming that Ash is anti town as well, then Traitor+SKer seems more likely.

Saf might not realize it, but he may have quoted the post of Chuck saying it publicly the he knows there's 2:8 Mafia:Town ratio..

thechuck51 wrote:unvote vote freeze

Hmm, interesting hammer vote Chuck. You seemed real bummed out afterward.. :roll:

I summed it up in short sentences. But basically, Chuck has known there has been a 1:4 ratio. So he has played all over the place. Clever really hasn't played like he does when he's scum. He's barely burst out at anyone and he hasn't gotten all over Chuck for the claim. Which leads my to believe Clever is a VT. (Not that interested in the game).

Spiesr, give the word that you think Chuck as well and we'll take the gamble together.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby thechuck51 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:46 pm

If I can play the mod for a second...

He couldn't just have the seven crew members plus the alien as characters. Then a mass claim ends the game very quickly. So having jones as a character frees up a crew member as a fake claim.

It looks like there are 3 candidates for who is the alien:

Me - I'm jones the cat. Ive been soft claiming it since we started confirming. In about every other post I've put a Garfield quote in my post. I can highlight them later if you want. I jokingly claimed orange beard the pirate which is another Garfield reference. All my votes have been in orange. My goal is to eliminate threats to the town and the biggest threat is the alien.

Nagerous - counter claimed freezie for apparently shots and giggles but if he had claimed ash I think we all know it would have lead to an instant lynch

Clever - was all about name claiming. I think it's because he knew he had a fake claim and that somebody else would get lynched. Even if you don't believe my watcher claim consider how he has played. He quickly voted freezie when nag cc'd him without giving freezie a chance to speak for himself. He didnt call me a liar and vote me for saying he killed Saf. Instead he claims vt and says there was probably a bus driver. He knows nagerous is an easy lynch and he is just waiting for it to happen

Fast posted by jak

I soft claimed jones before day 1 with my "bored" post which is a Garfield quote

Me saying to pressure you was during the joke phase and you know that's bullshit evidence

We spent significant time discussing the characters and their allegiances. It is also normal for 25% to be scum. I think everybody would admit that they considered the ratios to be the same as I did

I don't know if you have kids. It they can be pretty distracting sometimes and I explained what happened immediately afterwords. I may be new to mafia but I know better than to just hammer like that.

Postby spiesr on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:28 pm

thechuck51 wrote:Me - I'm jones the cat. Ive been soft claiming it since we started confirming. In about every other post I've put a Garfield quote in my post. I can highlight them later if you want. I jokingly claimed orange beard the pirate which is another Garfield reference. All my votes have been in orange. My goal is to eliminate threats to the town and the biggest threat is the alien.
All this tells me is that you had the intent of claiming Jones and using that as possible back up for it for some time. It can't determine if that is because you really are him or that you just had the fake-claim thought out early enough.
jak111 wrote:Spiesr, give the word that you think Chuck as well and we'll take the gamble together.
I am still sort of trying to puzzle out the best course of action. I assume this means that you don't have a night action that would help us?
Clever and Chuck what do you guys think we should do?
Captain spiesr

Postby jak111 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:34 pm

spiesr wrote:
thechuck51 wrote:Me - I'm jones the cat. Ive been soft claiming it since we started confirming. In about every other post I've put a Garfield quote in my post. I can highlight them later if you want. I jokingly claimed orange beard the pirate which is another Garfield reference. All my votes have been in orange. My goal is to eliminate threats to the town and the biggest threat is the alien.
All this tells me is that you had the intent of claiming Jones and using that as possible back up for it for some time. It can't determine if that is because you really are him or that you just had the fake-claim thought out early enough.
jak111 wrote:Spiesr, give the word that you think Chuck as well and we'll take the gamble together.
I am still sort of trying to puzzle out the best course of action. I assume this means that you don't have a night action that would help us?
Clever and Chuck what do you guys think we should do?

Aye. I got no power bud, sorry. If I did then I would go for Nag today, however, I got nothing, so only my vote and thoughts I can use as my weapons...

Let's see what they have to say I guess though.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby thechuck51 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:49 pm

I have to withdraw my statement that clever was eager for name claiming. I reread and he was actually hesitant to do so.

As far as using jones as a fake claim. I would take my chances claiming the space jockey before fake claiming a fucking cat. I actually laughed when I read my role pm and I decided to have some fun with it and thays when i decide to do the garfield quotes.I have said before I think the cat role is necessary for game balance and since nobody has counter claimed me I see no reason it should be questioned.

Look back at me asking if we should no lynch. I knew I was an investigative role and I figured there would be at least one more and it turns out I was right. Just like I was right when I said we would most likely lynch a townie. If we had no lynched we would be sitting with 5 town instead of four with evidence as to who the alien is but instead we are at mis lynch and lose.

My vote is on clever because I saw him visit Saf who was night killed. So you can either vote with me and kill the alien and probably go into day 3 without any further deaths or you can vote for me and lose. No reason to vote nagerous today as he is now a known quantity, he can be dealt with tomorrow.

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:39 am

i was about to offer something that you guys could just kill me and we would have caught him. but the fact that he is saying this and doing this now wouldnt make it that easy if you really think about it. i was saying busdriver because i thought thats how it worked i know i was cop once and got my investigation moved to someone else so thats what i said that for.

vote chuck

i guess since he came out with that tracker result i am kinda on the chopping block but i know im town and like i said if i said ya go ahead and kill me and you will him would be to easy. if he is alien he would know something we dont and he would pull something out. thats why im uneasy about that. if that makes no sense to someone i can make it clear...if he was mafia there is no way he would claim i did that until we were at lylo....so if it comes down to me or chuck being mafia then i dont know if it would be him even though i know its not me...that is what scares me
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby jak111 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:15 am

Some7hingCLEVER wrote:i was about to offer something that you guys could just kill me and we would have caught him. but the fact that he is saying this and doing this now wouldnt make it that easy if you really think about it. i was saying busdriver because i thought thats how it worked i know i was cop once and got my investigation moved to someone else so thats what i said that for.

vote chuck

i guess since he came out with that tracker result i am kinda on the chopping block but i know im town and like i said if i said ya go ahead and kill me and you will him would be to easy. if he is alien he would know something we dont and he would pull something out. thats why im uneasy about that. if that makes no sense to someone i can make it clear...if he was mafia there is no way he would claim i did that until we were at lylo....so if it comes down to me or chuck being mafia then i dont know if it would be him even though i know its not me...that is what scares me

Clever. We are at LYLO right now. Either we lynch the right person or we're dead. Nag has already admitted to be working WITH the alien. So if we mislynch today we know he isn't on our side and that's the end of the game.

Spiesr, what do you think? Should we lynch Nag today and go into tomorrow with only 3 people? Or try it today. Right now I'm leaning more toward lynching Chuck when I look at the people killed so far. I think 3 VT's would make a balanced game (Me, you, and it seems Clever)

What I really don't like is the random kill on IB D1. That sorta set the balance off. Like what ROLE did IB have? Was it a PR, a VT, or just meant to die and not have a chance in the game anyway?

I leave the choice up to you Spiesr, but I really don't feel comfortable about how the deaths were set up. In a 7 player game (Because IB had no chance anyway) there would only be a single mafia is the mod made the game fair. Otherwise there'd have to be 3 or more power roles. If you're a PR Spiesr I think we should lynch Chuck due to you being a PR would be balancing the game.

Though while I'm writing this, another thought has come to my mind.. What if Nag is also a framer for the alien? This is huge wifom I know, but it seems logical. If that's the case maybe Clever and Chuck are town and one of us are the alien. Then lynching Nag would literally be our only safe bet for today.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:52 am

jak111 wrote:
Some7hingCLEVER wrote:i was about to offer something that you guys could just kill me and we would have caught him. but the fact that he is saying this and doing this now wouldnt make it that easy if you really think about it. i was saying busdriver because i thought thats how it worked i know i was cop once and got my investigation moved to someone else so thats what i said that for.

vote chuck

Clever. We are at LYLO right now. Either we lynch the right person or we're dead. Nag has already admitted to be working WITH the alien. So if we mislynch today we know he isn't on our side and that's the end of the game.

ok well if there is one mafia how are we at lylo. i only assume there is one cause of this game size. i thought nag claimed some third party role so he doesnt even count to mafia if anything he actually helps town so we dont lose (as being an extra body mafia has to kill) but if anything i wouldnt mind lynching him. i know i didnt go anywhere last night so the chuck thing is kinda wierd in my eyes but the way i see it something like that will happen and i cant talk out of it.
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby jak111 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:33 pm

Some7hingCLEVER wrote:
jak111 wrote:

vote chuck

ok well if there is one mafia how are we at lylo. i only assume there is one cause of this game size. i thought nag claimed some third party role so he doesnt even count to mafia if anything he actually helps town so we dont lose (as being an extra body mafia has to kill) but if anything i wouldnt mind lynching him. i know i didnt go anywhere last night so the chuck thing is kinda wierd in my eyes but the way i see it something like that will happen and i cant talk out of it.

Did you completely miss what happened for the past page or so?... Neb is HELPING the alien.. he is ASH... that is his OBJECTIVE (win condition). So either we lynch him or lynch the right person today or we lose.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:29 pm

jak111 wrote:
Some7hingCLEVER wrote:
jak111 wrote:

vote chuck

Did you completely miss what happened for the past page or so?... Neb is HELPING the alien.. he is ASH... that is his OBJECTIVE (win condition). So either we lynch him or lynch the right person today or we lose.

then why are we hesitating to lynch him?
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby jak111 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:49 pm

Some7hingCLEVER wrote:
jak111 wrote:
Some7hingCLEVER wrote:
jak111 wrote:

vote chuck

then why are we hesitating to lynch him?

Because we're just gonna have the same choice tomorrow, but only me or spiesr will be here.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby jak111 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:48 pm

Vote Nag.. In the off chance that he's alien and he can frame..

Spiesr, whoever is left between you and I tomorrow, I hope we make the right choice. But today, I can't make a decision and I've been running this through my head that Nag COULD be alien/framer. Or at least framer.. I have a feeling that you will make it until tomorrow so good luck bud.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby thechuck51 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:22 pm

jak111 wrote:Vote Nag.. In the off chance that he's alien and he can frame..

Spiesr, whoever is left between you and I tomorrow, I hope we make the right choice. But today, I can't make a decision and I've been running this through my head that Nag COULD be alien/framer. Or at least framer.. I have a feeling that you will make it until tomorrow so good luck bud.

A framer makes no sense for this game. How would the alien frame somebody? And as I said before a framer only affects a cops investigation and oh yeah you guys got our cop killed with your name claim which I was opposed to.

I don't see why you guys don't believe me. We have chance to lynch the alien and win right now but instead you want to take your chances with what might happen at night. What if there are two kills again? Instead you are taking clever's word for it which amounts to him saying he is VT and prob bus driven when there is nothing in the night scene that even hints at a bus driver!

Go ahead and do what you want to do but be ready for a big time I told you so from me if we make it until morning.

Re: Alien Mafia (6/8) Night 1. Parker dead.

Postby thechuck51 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:25 pm

strike wolf wrote:Ripley Alone.

As the alien once again escaped capture, the remaining crew once again split up to search for it. While some search the farther reaches of the ship, Ripley remained close to the central chambers. Everything was quiet at first until she could hear something scurrying around near by. She turned her attention to the sound flame thrower armed, walking slowly towards it. Moving around the corner, she found the culprit as Jones the cat scurried off. Ripley sighed in relief as she felt she had worried over nothing. Eyes closed she did not notice the ominous shadow behind her until it was too late.

A loud scream was heard throughout the ship and everyone knew right then and there that someone had died. THey signaled by radio and when Ripley did not answer they knew who had been taken.

Safariguy-Ellen Ripley-Town Cop has been killed.

Day 2. With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline Wednesday.

Mother load! I don't know how I misses this but the fucking flavor tells you I was there and saw ripely/Saf get killed!

Now do you guys believe me?

Re: Alien Mafia (6/8) Night 1. Parker dead.

Postby spiesr on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:46 pm

thechuck51 wrote:Mother load! I don't know how I misses this but the fucking flavor tells you I was there and saw ripely/Saf get killed!

Now do you guys believe me?
Meh, I am not entirely convinced. That cat in the scence could just as easily be pure flavor not referencing any actual game relevant detail. Basically you either are Jones and are telling the truth about your action, or you are the Alien and are lying. The scene allows for either to be true.
Anyway, at this point I think I will just go with lynching nagerous today and hope that things are clearer tomorrow.
Vote Nagerous
Captain spiesr

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives