Conquer Club

INTO THE DEEP (COMPLETE - Mafia Win !!)

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: INTO THE DEEP (Day 6)

Postby BuJaber on Thu May 23, 2019 4:00 am

@TX - the point is if I'm alive, I should be able to give you another result tomorrow unless I'm blocked or something. I understand scum can try to mess with our analysis but it doesn't work in their favor to not kill me or one of the healers. What we need to guarantee is that if I die you know for sure who is scum.

@Ragian - because I suspect he's scum and I think you two aren't scum together. I don't know for sure. I know Siriuis is scum for sure and I want to guarantee we don't lose because with the healer(s) we have a way to mess with scum's NK and give us an additional investigation. This is very obvious I'm surprised you don't see it.

And I already listed all my targets. What are you talking about?
Major BuJaber

Postby Skoffin on Thu May 23, 2019 4:40 am

on mob

Itd lylo so we should all be claiming. I don'tthink there is 3 scum left. I am third party,
I get 1000 credits for being alive at the end. I unlocked a bonus option along the way.
IF there are 3 scum left they can come forward and strike a deal with me, otherwise we'll see whst happens.

However the reason i ask about the tobi situation is because at the time chap said he investigated me I should have appeared as TOWN. So either mod fucked up, tobi was the scum result or one of ragoo/strike is mafia or third party.
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby blacky365 on Thu May 23, 2019 7:33 am

Skoffin wrote:on mob

Itd lylo so we should all be claiming. I don'tthink there is 3 scum left. I am third party,
I get 1000 credits for being alive at the end. I unlocked a bonus option along the way.
IF there are 3 scum left they can come forward and strike a deal with me, otherwise we'll see whst happens.

However the reason i ask about the tobi situation is because at the time chap said he investigated me I should have appeared as TOWN. So either mod fucked up, tobi was the scum result or one of ragoo/strike is mafia or third party.

Please clarify... You get how many credits for being alive?
Private 1st Class blacky365

Postby TX AG 90 on Thu May 23, 2019 8:00 am

Unvote blacky

Vote Sirius Kase

I'm not sure if I have to unvote from previous day, but I did so, just in case.
Private TX AG 90

Postby Skoffin on Thu May 23, 2019 9:56 am

blacky365 wrote:

1000. How many do you get for winning?
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Skoffin on Thu May 23, 2019 10:12 am

Can everyone repeat who they claimed to have targeted/got results on yesterday?
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Skoffin on Thu May 23, 2019 10:24 am

Double checking my previous PMs; when asking Raz about my random ability he specifically told me that everyone would think their action was effective, but would not know who the results came from due to the mess up. This does not at all make sense with Ragoo's claim that he had specific play names and a scum result. I'd like to clarify if anyone else were given player names in their pm that outright stated info on where it came from.

For what it's worth tho, earlier when I mentioned I had the wrong role ability name and wondered if it was someone elses in the game - it was "Roleblock" which is apparently our roleblocker dolphin ZaBeast. =D>
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby BuJaber on Thu May 23, 2019 11:44 am

Skoffin wrote:Double checking my previous PMs; when asking Raz about my random ability he specifically told me that everyone would think their action was effective, but would not know who the results came from due to the mess up. This does not at all make sense with Ragoo's claim that he had specific play names and a scum result. I'd like to clarify if anyone else were given player names in their pm that outright stated info on where it came from.

For what it's worth tho, earlier when I mentioned I had the wrong role ability name and wondered if it was someone elses in the game - it was "Roleblock" which is apparently our roleblocker dolphin ZaBeast. =D>

Yes my result PM for night 4 specifically mentioned that I ended up targetting TX.
Major BuJaber

Postby Ragian on Thu May 23, 2019 2:59 pm

On mobile, only have time for a quick comment.

TX AG 90 wrote:Unvote blacky

Vote Sirius Kase

Careful now! If BuJ is scum, he just needs one more lynch. I haven't looked it through, yet, I'm just saying...
Captain Ragian

Postby blacky365 on Thu May 23, 2019 3:12 pm

Skoffin wrote:
blacky365 wrote:

What utter bs!!
No way do I believe you get 1000 credits for being alive.
My bonus reward is 100 so I do not believe you would get ten times the amount!

Another example of you erratic behaviour

Postby BuJaber on Thu May 23, 2019 5:15 pm

Ragian wrote:On mobile, only have time for a quick comment.

Vote Sirius Kase

Careful now! If BuJ is scum, he just needs one more lynch. I haven't looked it through, yet, I'm just saying...

I'm scum who happened to trick both aage and pika by making the mod send tgem fake PMs?

And you make fun of me of scumreading you every game. :roll:

After this post you god damn deserve it forever.
Major BuJaber

Postby TX AG 90 on Thu May 23, 2019 5:42 pm

BuJaber wrote:
Skoffin wrote:Double checking my previous PMs; when asking Raz about my random ability he specifically told me that everyone would think their action was effective, but would not know who the results came from due to the mess up. This does not at all make sense with Ragoo's claim that he had specific play names and a scum result. I'd like to clarify if anyone else were given player names in their pm that outright stated info on where it came from.

Yes my result PM for night 4 specifically mentioned that I ended up targetting TX.

Skoffin,

Were you aaksing for N4 or N5 results?

BuJ, did you "end up" target me N4 or N5? I'm guessing N4. Who were you trying to target?
Private TX AG 90

Postby TX AG 90 on Thu May 23, 2019 5:43 pm

TX AG 90 wrote:
BuJaber wrote:

Skoffin,

BuJ, did you "end up" target me N4 or N5? I'm guessing N4. Who were you trying to target?

Disregard BuJ - I just reread your previous post.

skoffin, question for you stands - are you asking about N4 or N5?
Private TX AG 90

Postby TX AG 90 on Thu May 23, 2019 5:47 pm

blacky365 wrote:
Skoffin wrote:
blacky365 wrote:

What utter bs!!
No way do I believe you get 1000 credits for being alive.
My bonus reward is 100 so I do not believe you would get ten times the amount!

Another example of you erratic behaviour

blacky,

Winning team members get 500 credits for the win. Since skoffin is claiming to be flying solo and not actually on a team, 1000 doesn't sound extreme
Private TX AG 90

Postby blacky365 on Thu May 23, 2019 6:37 pm

Ok fair enough... I didnā€™t realise and if skoff is a one-woman team then it does make sense

Postby Skoffin on Thu May 23, 2019 10:02 pm

TX AG 90 wrote:
TX AG 90 wrote:
BuJaber wrote:

Skoffin,

Disregard BuJ - I just reread your previous post.

skoffin, question for you stands - are you asking about N4 or N5?

Should be N4
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Ragian on Thu May 23, 2019 11:48 pm

BuJaber wrote:
Ragian wrote:On mobile, only have time for a quick comment.

Vote Sirius Kase

I'm scum who happened to trick both aage and pika by making the mod send tgem fake PMs?

And you make fun of me of scumreading you every game. :roll:

After this post you god damn deserve it forever.

Calm down, boy. This game has me all paranoid. If you town read me, I don't get why you're not voting for blacky, then. Also, I'm not sure I understand the Pika & aage references :oops:
Captain Ragian

Postby Skoffin on Fri May 24, 2019 12:35 am

So if my math is correct then it is simply impossible for there to be three mafia left. Since I still count as third party, if there were three mafia alive, then it would be game over as mafia would equal the town. So there must be at most two mafia alive.

By all accounts, those two mafia must be Ragoo and Buj. Raz explicitly told me that no one would know who they targeted due to my random ability; I asked him numerous questions about that ability because I barely understood it and it sounded like a disaster to use. But both Ragoo and Buj claim they were told who they got results on, which doesn't make sense in why Raz told me why no one would get proper readings on their results.
Now add that Ragoo has already come under issue earlier for having gone for food but not getting any punishments that match up what the mod wrote in the Day 1 ruleset, it looks like Ragoo has been lying all game. Ragoo absolutely must be scum, unless we buy that the mod fucked up TWICE in their own rules. First time in that Ragoo claims he failed going for food, but by the rules he should have either 1. died or 2. we should have been notified he failed and the second in that he claims he got told who he targetted the night I used my ability when I was told no one should know. Add to that chaps results beforehand, Ragoo must be scum. As Buj claims he also got names, he must be the partner.

Ragoo, and Buj, do you want to make a deal with me?
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby BuJaber on Fri May 24, 2019 2:56 am

Skitter read what I just said to ragian.

Vote sirius. You're choosing to side with the wrong team, even if you're telling the truth about your alignment.

Vote sirius. Two dead townies said I'm town because they saw some of the PMs I received from the mod.

I have a guilty.

We have 2 claimed healers, one of whom is confirmed town.

I can survive until tomorrow. And if I don't then you know sw is scum.

My plan is solid and there is very strong evidence for everyone to believe me. Town can win this.

This is really scummy from you skitter. Even as 3rd party you should see that my logic is correct.
Major BuJaber

Postby BuJaber on Fri May 24, 2019 3:00 am

And not defending ragian.. like there is still a chance he's scum, but basically the mod daid if you find your favorite food you have a chance to die or be disgraced or eat it. He did not say what would happen if you don't even find your favorite food.

So he doesn't HAVE to be lying.
Major BuJaber

Postby Ragian on Fri May 24, 2019 4:37 am

Is skitter skoffin?

Also, skoffin, whatever the mod has told you has been negated by how he has dealth with me and, apparently, BuJ (but I can only speak for myself). If you have an issue with that, you should take it up with the mod rather than throwing the game based on it. However, I do want to make a deal with you: Vote for blacky.

@BuJ, I'm begging you. Vote for blacky. I have a guilty on him given the modkill on chap.
Captain Ragian

Postby Skoffin on Fri May 24, 2019 4:38 am

Am.. am I Skitter?

No he does have to be lying. Failure should have meant everyone knows about it or death. It's weird that we literally haven't seen ANY consequences for the food thing when going for food was meant to be dangerous.
The makeup of town just doesn't make any damn sense. If players are telling the truth about their roles - town has THREE healers. How many investigators did town have by the way? Chap, aage and pershy make three. Ragoo, blacky and Buj make fucking SIX. blacky could be believable since his is weaker compared to others, but ragoo can poison anyone that touches him AND he got to investigate to find scum and healers. So he's a cop that mafia can't even kill?

Ragoo absolutely must be scum - my earlier poison theory was genius after all. Now since I like you boys more than the other players I'll offer again the chance at a deal - and unlike deals with other people, I swear I won't break any promises with you guys.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Skoffin on Fri May 24, 2019 4:40 am

Ragian wrote:Is skitter skoffin?

Also, skoffin, whatever the mod has told you has been negated by how he has dealth with me and, apparently, BuJ (but I can only speak for myself). If you have an issue with that, you should take it up with the mod rather than throwing the game based on it. However, I do want to make a deal with you: Vote for blacky.

@BuJ, I'm begging you. Vote for blacky. I have a guilty on him given the modkill on chap.

That would be at least two scenarios regarding you that the mod has screwed up in how to run it, though.
How would I be throwing the game? I'm third party and as long as someone promises to keep me alive at end game I can side with whomever I want.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby BuJaber on Fri May 24, 2019 5:27 am

Ragian I have a way to secure another another investigate and double confirm your result. Beg me all you want, objectively I am playing the correct way. And you're not helping me trust you at all.

And yes sorry skitter is skoffin.

You kmow what I would blame the mod but really you guys just refuse to read the entry post carefully.

AGAIN, I'm not saying ragian is definitelly telling the truth but he COULD be:

Go back to the last probabiloty class you took.
This is an if within an if scenario. A double conditional.

A player goes out in search of his favorite food.
The first conditional: he finds his favorite food or he finds some other food. We don't know the chance for either.
Let's assume he finds his favorite food. Now there's a chance to eat it or not.
30% chance of success, 50% chance of embarassment, 20% chance of death.

But if he doesn't find his favorite food we don't know what happens. Probably nothing.

There are two different actions that happen: searching for your favorite food, and eating your favorite food.

The bad stuff only happens for the eating part.

Anyway ragian might be scum you could still be right about that.

But the important thing is if you really are telling the truth and you don't care who you win with then vote for sirius with me. You suspecting me is suspicious as hell but like you shouldn't care whether I am town or scum and I am voting for sirius.
Major BuJaber

Postby BuJaber on Fri May 24, 2019 5:30 am

Also you still haven't claimed fully when you messed me up really badly night 3. So you're already kind of suspicious for that plus there's chap's claim.

Like why the hell did I get no result AND I got bitten and poisoned when I targetted you?
Major BuJaber

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives