Conquer Club

Batman : Arkham City [Day 4] And we're back

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Batman : Arkham City [Day 2] Dr. Strange is gone

Postby Nendreel on Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:22 pm

I think I'll keep my vote on Gillipig.

It may just be a poorly constructed arguement, but the accusation that nagerous is a maf assassin who failed last night seems really out of place. While it is a possibility, there are plenty more reasonable explanations for nag's visit last night.
Gilli may have been role fishing (finding roleblockers or back-up docs), which would be a good reason to bring up a maf assassin especially since extra night kills (SK) had been mentioned on Day 1 anyways.
Sergeant Nendreel

Postby strike wolf on Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:24 pm

Apologies for absence. The weekend was really busy for me. I don't think I've missed too much will try to read back up tonight.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby jonty125 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:03 pm

OK, I thought my vote was already there but vote Gillipig For a) when he was inactive b) when he returned posts a one line and c) he seems to know something about last night, that he is not sharing.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby new guy1 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:18 pm

I hate to jump on a bandwagon, but IMO it is the best case just because he was assuming alot of stuff without much evidence to support something as hair-brained as that :D. Vote gillippig for making wild guesses, which while they could be benifitial to town, doesnt help much. It seems like he is trying to confuse us, which is mafia's whole intent.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby Gillipig on Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:03 pm

Okay lynch me then! It's clear you don't understand my point of view and since I've already explained how I'm thinking, there's not much more I can do. I've done all I can. I just hope you guys don't make the same misstake next time you try to evaluate whether I'm scum or not.
I'm a creative person. I like to ponder over different scenarios. I'm surprised no one else does.
But it's okay, you can't get every lynch right.
Before you lynch me I want to share what I learned last night.
I tracked Vodean and he didn't go anywhere.
Might come in handy later on :).
Go town! Don't give up ;).
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby spiesr on Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:18 pm

So you are claiming to have the Tracker role then, or something else? Crazymilkshake5 seems to have also claimed tracker. I think we are going to need a full role claim from you (and also probably him).
Captain spiesr

Postby nagerous on Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:40 pm

Another tracker? That seems pretty suspect.. you got an ame claim?
Captain nagerous

Postby Gillipig on Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:45 pm

What's an "ame claim"? I've never heard of it. I tried to google it but didn't get any info.
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby betiko on Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:26 pm

what's the name of your character gillipig? he meant name claim i guess. if we really got that much pr in the open this is really not a good start for us..
Major betiko

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:33 pm

in a game that has 21 players it is possible for 2 trackers, also, I think "ame claim" just might be a typo and maybe he means "name claim"

I guess im first then, haha

I'm Harley Quinn, TownTracker.

and you all should know who i tracked last night.

FP'd be bet
highscore
Major crazymilkshake5

Postby nagerous on Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:53 pm

betiko wrote:what's the name of your character gillipig? he meant name claim i guess. if we really got that much pr in the open this is really not a good start for us..

Yes I meant name claim.
Captain nagerous

Postby / on Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:04 pm

Should we hear from vodean too? Did you go anywhere last night vodean?
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby betiko on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:15 pm

/ wrote:Should we hear from vodean too? Did you go anywhere last night vodean?

you basically want everyone to reveal their roles... hum noted.
Major betiko

Postby strike wolf on Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:19 pm

Harley Quinn's a pretty strong claim. I don't think we ever heard a name claim from crazy but his actions seemed to be closed to verified earlier. I'll wait to hear from Vodean or a counter name claim before making a vote. Beyond that nothing overly noteworthy from what I saw to comment on.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:30 pm

strike wolf wrote:Harley Quinn's a pretty strong claim. I don't think we ever heard a name claim from crazy but his actions seemed to be closed to verified earlier. I'll wait to hear from Vodean or a counter name claim before making a vote. Beyond that nothing overly noteworthy from what I saw to comment on.

think you got a few things wrong, lol

you just got a name claim from me. (unless your talking about when i stated my action)
you mean from gillipig?
highscore
Major crazymilkshake5

Postby strike wolf on Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:38 pm

Yes I got mixed up. Gillipig had posted a couple before you and I somehow managed to read his name on your post.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby spiesr on Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:45 pm

betiko wrote:
/ wrote:Should we hear from vodean too? Did you go anywhere last night vodean?
you basically want everyone to reveal their roles... hum noted.
Are you trying to misinterpret what / said? What we need from Vodean his for him to confirm or deny that he went nowhere last night, that's it.
Captain spiesr

Postby Gillipig on Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:06 am

I'm Ra's al Ghul.
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby betiko on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:08 am

ok, here is a little recap for myself and for others who fear to have missed something:

claims (unconfirmed)
crazymilkshake: Harley Quinn, TownTracker(visited nagerous night 1 (because of the switch with betiko) who visited edocsil)
gilipig: Ra's al Ghul, TownTracker (visited vodean night 1, no night action)
mr squirrel: ?, town busdriver (switched nagerous and betiko night 1)
betiko: bane, town bomb

dead
safariguy5:Hugo Strange, town doctor (killed night 1)

unknown night action
nagerous (visited edocsil night 1, action unknown)

unknown
strike wolf
Nendreel
new guy1
ghostly447
edocsil
spiesr
jontyt125
gregwolf121
/
DRoZ
LSU Tiger Josh
vodean
jak111
shaggydan
Illiad

I believe it's possible to have 2 trackers in a 21 player game, and that we can ask these guys to track one another and compare results tomorrow. I think that for now all claims are legit, but nothing sure of course.
Major betiko

Postby Mr. Squirrel on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:41 am

betiko wrote:I believe it's possible to have 2 trackers in a 21 player game, and that we can ask these guys to track one another and compare results tomorrow. I think that for now all claims are legit, but nothing sure of course.

I disagree. I find it most likely that one of them is lying. Two trackers would be very odd in a mafia game. That said, we can wait to lynch them until tomorrow. After they share their night actions we should know who's lying and who's telling the truth. If they both can supply accurate results consistently, then we'll believe them.

betiko wrote:mr squirrel: ?, town busdriver (switched nagerous and betiko night 1)

I'm going to keep my role name to myself for now. That way scum won't have as much info on what to make their fakeclaims.
pmchugh wrote:If I wasn't lazy, I would sig that :lol:
Lieutenant Mr. Squirrel

Postby strike wolf on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:44 am

I tend to be against there being two trackers but both have claimed roles important to the game. While I agree with Mr. Squirrel that two trackers is unlikely, disregarding a counter name claim, I can't justify lynching either at this point...

Cadet strike wolf

Postby betiko on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:10 am

i've been in a game 12 player game with 2 trackers (modded by crazymilkshake actually) so I don't think in a 21 there is no chance. I have to say that for me crazy is almost cleared. his action is confirmed by both squirel and nagerous... so I say crazy tracks gillipig tonight and gillipig goes after who he wants. squirel wifoms on him/me/crazy tonight for a bus, so mafia has 1/3 chances to explode.

and yes squirrel, no need to give your name claim. I don't think crazy should've given his by the way.

I hope we can jump to another case now, spieser having quite some votes piled on him.
Major betiko

Postby jonty125 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:43 am

See, I think there is only one tracker. I'm prepared to believe crazy as he claimed first.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby spiesr on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:23 am

betiko wrote:i've been in a game 12 player game with 2 trackers (modded by crazymilkshake actually) so I don't think in a 21 there is no chance. I have to say that for me crazy is almost cleared. his action is confirmed by both squirel and nagerous... so I say crazy tracks gillipig tonight and gillipig goes after who he wants. squirel wifoms on him/me/crazy tonight for a bus, so mafia has 1/3 chances to explode.
I found the game in question, and you are leaving out one fairly important detail. In that game one of the Trackers was some sort of third party.
My point here is the I am strongly of the opinion that this game won't have two town Trackers. Accordingly, unless one of the two want's to make a case that they are a third party and that we should let them live, I feel that we need to lynch Gillipig today.
Captain spiesr

Postby betiko on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:48 am

spiesr wrote:
betiko wrote:i've been in a game 12 player game with 2 trackers (modded by crazymilkshake actually) so I don't think in a 21 there is no chance. I have to say that for me crazy is almost cleared. his action is confirmed by both squirel and nagerous... so I say crazy tracks gillipig tonight and gillipig goes after who he wants. squirel wifoms on him/me/crazy tonight for a bus, so mafia has 1/3 chances to explode.
I found the game in question, and you are leaving out one fairly important detail. In that game one of the Trackers was some sort of third party.
My point here is the I am strongly of the opinion that this game won't have two town Trackers. Accordingly, unless one of the two want's to make a case that they are a third party and that we should let them live, I feel that we need to lynch Gillipig today.

to tell the truth I didn't remember that one of them was third party. Even though, I don't see that much harm if either of them is third party and if it's the case I'd rather make them our ally. if we ask for example gillipig to track nagerous who has night actions and crazy to track gilipig we could get some useful information. why the hell lynch gillipig if there are good chances he is telling the truth??
Major betiko

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives