Conquer Club

Vanilla Elementary Mafia - TOWN WINS!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Vanilla Elementary Mafia - D4

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:25 am

Dukes right, I'm not going to keep arguing the same points. Made my case, im sticking with it, regardless.

Dega is right though, you wouldn't know if you were targeted by the doc or not.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:51 am

Ok, I decided I trust the cop, Dirty is not willing to change his mind, that does not make him scum, but certainly not helping town either, at least in my mind.
But you know who has been so quiet about the doc/cop discussion and start being fishy. Chana
If Deg and Fusi see him as scum, I actually can see the point

Vote Chana
General TrafalgarLaw01

Postby DukeHazzard on Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:32 pm

I was on Chana originally, but no one followed until now. After I changed my vote, lol. Teach is right tho, we need to be on the same page. I'm going back to Chana. And staying there.

unvote
vote Chana
Sergeant 1st Class DukeHazzard

Location: behind you, ya you Jonah.. tired of your cunty shit!

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:55 pm

TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:Ok, I decided I trust the cop, Dirty is not willing to change his mind, that does not make him scum, but certainly not helping town either, at least in my mind.
But you know who has been so quiet about the doc/cop discussion and start being fishy. Chana

Vote Chana

Can't agree with that logic. Chana has contributed more, albiet, nonsensical. Our own "doc" hasnt done much, and even then, Fusi and Pixar contribute even less.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:01 pm

And FOS[ to the immediate change.
Dukasaur wrote:

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:02 pm

To Duke i mean.
Dukasaur wrote:

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:50 pm

Is either Chana or Pixar I reckon
General TrafalgarLaw01

Postby *Pixar* on Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:38 pm

At this point it's hard to tell if there's power roles or not, so I'm just confused at all the finger pointing. Nobody actually has any "true" evidence other than just saying "Chana and pixar have been quiet let's get them". In my opinion and yes it's not "great" evidence but I'm leaning toward DDS or Deg. Probability that one of them is lying and one is telling the truth are the best we got. We lynch DDS and he comes out scum, we have pretty good evidence that Deg is telling the truth. Same if we lynch Deg and he comes out scum instead of claimed cop role we know DDS is town and there are no power roles, in which case we could target Darin the next day for his maybe "fake claim". I don't like the idea of lynching someone just because they are quiet, usually never works out well for town, hell Deg investigated Fusi and so claimed Fusi as town and Fusi has been quiet? So I'm going to flip a coin and go with DDS, just because he has not claimed a power role so if he comes out town it hurts less than Deg coming out an actual cop if he was to get lynched.

unvote vote DDS
Major *Pixar*
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Darin44 on Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:38 pm

*Pixar* wrote:At this point it's hard to tell if there's power roles or not, so I'm just confused at all the finger pointing. Nobody actually has any "true" evidence other than just saying "Chana and pixar have been quiet let's get them". In my opinion and yes it's not "great" evidence but I'm leaning toward DDS or Deg. Probability that one of them is lying and one is telling the truth are the best we got. We lynch DDS and he comes out scum, we have pretty good evidence that Deg is telling the truth. Same if we lynch Deg and he comes out scum instead of claimed cop role we know DDS is town and there are no power roles, in which case we could target Darin the next day for his maybe "fake claim". I don't like the idea of lynching someone just because they are quiet, usually never works out well for town, hell Deg investigated Fusi and so claimed Fusi as town and Fusi has been quiet? So I'm going to flip a coin and go with DDS, just because he has not claimed a power role so if he comes out town it hurts less than Deg coming out an actual cop if he was to get lynched.

unvote vote DDS

Tell you what we lynch DDS and comes out town, I will protect Deg, scum can than take me out
Lieutenant Darin44
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Postby Darin44 on Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:40 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:
TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:Ok, I decided I trust the cop, Dirty is not willing to change his mind, that does not make him scum, but certainly not helping town either, at least in my mind.

Vote Chana

Can't agree with that logic. Chana has contributed more, albiet, nonsensical. Our own "doc" hasnt done much, and even then, Fusi and Pixar contribute even less.

read this everyday just tired of beating me head against a wall
Lieutenant Darin44
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Postby chanakam2020 on Sun Jul 30, 2023 9:19 am

Who like to try to discuss this with Mathematics ?
(Thank to our teacher Ragian now we are pretty good at counting fingers =D> )

First, Do we have any confirmed information ? I think No

Initially I believed only possible explanation for no kill at night 2 is doctor protecting himself.
But later I learned it is possible scums choose not to kill at some nights similar to no lynch days.
So we cannot 100% sure about existing of power roles in this game.
-----------

Now 8 players alive , and two of them claimed they are doctor and cop.
We have Three possible actions today
1. Not lynching anyone.
2. Lynching one of 6 players who did not claim power roles.
3. Lynching Doctor or Cop claimed

Now Lets take each possible action separately and try to analyze what we can get by each of them.
(For these analysis I assume there are only 2 scums)

1. Not lynching anyone.
We will not get any new info today.
We will go to night hoping we will get some info at night.
0% chance of getting some new info

2. Lynching one of 6 players who did not claim power roles.
Two possible cases,
(i) Claims of Doc and COP are true
(ii) Claims of Doc and COP are false

Lets analyze each case separately

(i) Claims of Doc and COP are true
If Doc & Cop claims are true, then the scums are among other 6 players.
There is 2/6 = 33% of chance we lynching a scum and getting new info.

*Even though this is the best thing to happen for town there is less then 50% of chance we will successes.

(ii) Claims of Doc and COP are false
If their claims are false and if those two are the scums, then all other 6 players are vanilla townies.
We will lynch a vanilla townie and will not get any new info.
0% chance of getting some new info

So if we lynch one out of 6 players who did not claim power roles we have 0% or 33% chance of getting new info

3. Lynching Doctor or Cop claimed

If we lynch cop or doctor claimed player we will immediately know whether they are telling truth or not.
There is 100% chance of getting some new info
if we lynch one of them , for 100% sure we can get answers to following questions

* Whether there are power roles exist or not ?
* Cop investigation reports are true or false.
* We an narrow down the scope to find scums (If their claims true we will know scums are in other group of 6)

Does any one like to think and discuss along this mathematics & Probability based line to get some educated decision ?
Cook chanakam2020

Postby degaston on Sun Jul 30, 2023 9:59 am

Darin44 wrote:
*Pixar* wrote:At this point it's hard to tell if there's power roles or not, so I'm just confused at all the finger pointing. Nobody actually has any "true" evidence other than just saying "Chana and pixar have been quiet let's get them". In my opinion and yes it's not "great" evidence but I'm leaning toward DDS or Deg. Probability that one of them is lying and one is telling the truth are the best we got. We lynch DDS and he comes out scum, we have pretty good evidence that Deg is telling the truth. Same if we lynch Deg and he comes out scum instead of claimed cop role we know DDS is town and there are no power roles, in which case we could target Darin the next day for his maybe "fake claim". I don't like the idea of lynching someone just because they are quiet, usually never works out well for town, hell Deg investigated Fusi and so claimed Fusi as town and Fusi has been quiet? So I'm going to flip a coin and go with DDS, just because he has not claimed a power role so if he comes out town it hurts less than Deg coming out an actual cop if he was to get lynched.

unvote vote DDS

Tell you what we lynch DDS and comes out town, I will protect Deg, scum can than take me out

You might want to just flip a coin to decide which of us to protect. Or use your best judgement.
Brigadier degaston

Postby degaston on Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:03 am

It occurs to me that DDS may not be completely off his rocker.
A "standard" setup I find for 7 newbie players has a doc, cop, 3 townies, and 2 mafia goons.
Adding four more townies, including another power role would make it way overpowered for town.
Even adding three townies, with one being a power role, and one goon could still be overpowered for town, depending on the role.
But maybe one of the scum has a role, too.

Fusi should have claimed on D2, but said it was "not beneficial to Town" for him to do so.
It wasn't beneficial for the cop or doc to claim either, but we did it when at L-2, as is standard.
He then asked me twice to investigate him.
If he was a Mafia Godfather, then he wouldn't want to nail down his role, but would be very happy with an investigation that cleared him.

So I think it's time for fusi to claim, to see if it still makes sense that we have three power roles.
Unvote
Vote fusibaseball

This does not change that I think almost everything Pixar has said today is suspicious, and he is also probably scum.
Brigadier degaston

Postby chanakam2020 on Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:07 am

degaston wrote:It occurs to me that DDS may not be completely off his rocker.
A "standard" setup I find for 7 newbie players has a doc, cop, 3 townies, and 2 mafia goons.
Adding four more townies, including another power role would make it way overpowered for town.
Even adding three townies, with one being a power role, and one goon could still be overpowered for town, depending on the role.

Fusi should have claimed on D2, but said it was "not beneficial to Town" for him to do so.
It wasn't beneficial for the cop or doc to claim either, but we did it when at L-2, as is standard.
If he was a Mafia Godfather, then he wouldn't want to nail down his role, but would be very happy with an investigation that cleared him.

So I think it's time for fusi to claim, to see if it still makes sense that we have three power roles.
Unvote
Vote fusibaseball

This does not change that I think almost everything Pixar has said today is suspicious, and he is also probably scum.

As I remember you investigated and cleared him :?:
Am I missing some thing here about you voting fusi ?
Cook chanakam2020

Postby degaston on Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:20 am

chanakam2020 wrote:

Unvote
Vote fusibaseball

As I remember you investigated and cleared him :?:

Did you actually read my entire post, or just looked at the vote?
Brigadier degaston

Postby degaston on Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:36 am

chanakam2020 wrote:As I remember you investigated and cleared him :?:

To be clear, I think it's possible that fusi is a Mafia Godfather, who always returns Town from a cop investigation. So he has a reason to want to be investigated, but does not want to give out his role.
Brigadier degaston

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:12 pm

Unvote
Vote fusibaseball

THANK YOU! FINALLY! GOOD LAWD! I'll back this at least.

Unvote Dega
Vote Fusi
Dukasaur wrote:

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:13 pm

Woops, sorry

Unvote Darin
Vote Fusi
Dukasaur wrote:

Postby Darin44 on Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:35 pm

degaston wrote:

To be clear, I think it's possible that fusi is a Mafia Godfather, who always returns Town from a cop investigation. So he has a reason to want to be investigated, but does not want to give out his role.

let me thank about this one for a bit
Lieutenant Darin44
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Postby DukeHazzard on Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:18 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:And FOS[ to the immediate change.
DirtyDishSoap wrote:To Duke i mean.

Whatever, dude. I originally said Chana. No one backed me. Then someone backs me so I switch back and you're going to FOS me? You were addiment on going after a PR. Now everyone is after fusi? You all change your panties faster than that a gnat forgets which way it's flying. In less than 24 hrs... I can't keep up with all the changes. FOS on everyone.
Sergeant 1st Class DukeHazzard

Location: behind you, ya you Jonah.. tired of your cunty shit!

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:55 pm

So not that much Vainilla game after all, if there is even Godfather, but is most likely that an unknow ower role, would like to hear from Fusi.
We need to get one lynch right.

Unvote
General TrafalgarLaw01

Postby Darin44 on Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:36 pm

TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:So not that much Vainilla game after all, if there is even Godfather, but is most likely that an unknow ower role, would like to hear from Fusi.
We need to get one lynch right.

Unvote

Lets hear from Fusi.

unvote
Lieutenant Darin44
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Postby Ragian on Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:24 am

Vote count

2 Fusi (Dega, DDS)
2 Chana (fusi, Duke)
1 DDS (Pixar)
1 Dega (Chana)

With eight alive, it takes five voting for the same to end the day. No deadline yet.
Captain Ragian

Postby chanakam2020 on Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:35 am

degaston wrote:

OK got your point and it sound valid.
We have to go somewhere.
So I change my mind again

Unvote degaston
Vote Fusi BB
Cook chanakam2020

Postby Darin44 on Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:07 am

if no word from Fusi I will vote after i get home from work
Lieutenant Darin44
Tournament Director
Tournament Director