Conquer Club

Golden Pantheon - Norse ~ Endgame, Scum win!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Golden Pantheon - Norse ~ D4! (7/12)

Postby chapcrap on Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:48 pm

Ok. I've thought about everything and I just think that a role like Mr. Squirrel's is just too unbelievable. In addition to that, we don't need to worry about the bomb portion because apparently Mr. S or everywhere will hammer, so town shouldn't be losing additional people. So, even though I think that DJ would be safer, I gonna take my vote off of him and vote Mr. S.

unvote vote Mr. Squirrel
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby Mr. Squirrel on Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:51 pm

Great job guys. Have fun with your double night kill

vote mr. squirrel
pmchugh wrote:If I wasn't lazy, I would sig that :lol:
Lieutenant Mr. Squirrel

Postby chapcrap on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:09 pm

Just realized...he's got to be a jester. Why else would he hammer himself? Oh well. Guess we'll see.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby pancakemix on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:12 pm

chapcrap wrote:Just realized...he's got to be a jester. Why else would he hammer himself? Oh well. Guess we'll see.

Again, edoc's not that kinda bastard.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby pancakemix on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:13 pm

While I'm at it, I have my concerns about /. He was notably silent all day. To be fair though, I have my reservations about all of you.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

Postby chapcrap on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:46 pm

pancakemix wrote:While I'm at it, I have my concerns about /. He was notably silent all day. To be fair though, I have my reservations about all of you.

FOS everyone!!! :lol:
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby pancakemix on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:48 pm

chapcrap wrote:
pancakemix wrote:While I'm at it, I have my concerns about /. He was notably silent all day. To be fair though, I have my reservations about all of you.

FOS everyone!!! :lol:

Basically. :P

I'm trying to get my thoughts out because I may not be long for this game.
Epic Win

Postby Mr. Squirrel on Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:06 am

chapcrap wrote:Just realized...he's got to be a jester. Why else would he hammer himself? Oh well. Guess we'll see.

Nope. No lies whatsoever
pmchugh wrote:If I wasn't lazy, I would sig that :lol:
Lieutenant Mr. Squirrel

Postby edocsil on Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:56 am

That's a lynch.

Freyr was at a loss. Many of the gods stood against him in a courtyad, and their numbers were dwindling. They were right to show their fear and worry, soon there too few of them left to resist Loki.

The mob came on despite Freyr's warnings. They cared not for the costs that he said they would pay if he died. They cared not for the long night that was coming. So they brought their daggers and axes, their swords and spears. They brought their rope and surrounded Freyr. Before they could close in on him Freyr drew his sword, and after a brief flourish to clear the area around him Freyr reversed his grip and laid the point of his sword beneath his breast.

With sorrow Freyr spoke his final words "Be not, for your time has come.", and sheathed the sword in his body.

The wound began to glow and pulse and the air itself began to charge and crackle, and the surrounding gods realized their error. They turned to flee, but it was too late, far too late.

The charge reached a critical point and violently dissipated. The gods were hurled from their feet and thrown about the courtyard. When the first of them were finally able to struggle to their feet they turned to look at where Freyr had stood. Of the god there was naught but ash, ash that was slowly fading in the evening breeze. His sword lay atop the ash, is golden waves of energy slowly fading, fading until it became no more then a common sword.

Mr. Squirrel ~ Freyr Beloved Prince has died.

There will be a double night. You have 48 hours to send in actions for the first night, and after the next scene, you will have another 48 hours to submit a second action.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Re: Golden Pantheon - Norse ~ N4! (5/12)

Postby edocsil on Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:10 am

The night was half way over.

The wolf as always was on the prowl. With a snarl the wolf lunged and tore out Frigg's throat. She quickly bled out, choking on her own blood. Her soul was sent to join Odin, wherever that may be.

Thor spread his feet, rolled his shoulders and let fly with Mjolnir. His aim was true and there was a cry of pain. Racing to find the identity of his kill Thor was met with disappointment. His hammer lay on the ground, and beside no corpse at all. Thor bounced his hammer on his hand, checked its weight, checked for Sindri's seal. The hammer was his. Why would it not kill? Was it chance? Had someone tampered with it's power? Only time would tell.

Soundman ~ Frigg Doctor has been killed

N4 continues, 48 hours for the next set of actions.
Edoc'sil

Re: Golden Pantheon - Norse ~ N4! (5/12)

Postby edocsil on Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:51 pm

Dawn was coming. With agonizing slowness light filtered into to halls of the gods. Who had survived the long night?

The gods assembled and Yahweh and Satan watched closely to see who appeared. More importantly they watched for who did not appear.

Four gods faced to greet the dawn, and Thor was not among them. Rushing to Thor's quarters the truth was quickly found. Thor lay in his bed, his hammer lay beside him. The mighty warrior had laid his hammer to rest on his final night. The cause of his death was obvious, the wolf had struck again.

The champion of your gods has fallen! declared Satan You cannot hope to best me now.

Hope yet lives in the hearts of the good gods, no matter that the hope is but a candle when there was once a raging hearth fire. You gloat too early brother, that has always been your downfall.

Pancakemix ~ Thor Vigilantly has been killed.

It is now Day 5. With 4 alive it takes 3 to lynch. 14 days until deadline.
Edoc'sil

Re: Golden Pantheon - Norse ~ D5! (4/12)

Postby / on Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:01 am

hmm, so 4 of us eh? should we no lynch and narrow our chances down to 1/3?
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby chapcrap on Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:31 pm

/ wrote:hmm, so 4 of us eh? should we no lynch and narrow our chances down to 1/3?

I had to think about this for a minute. It seemed like kind of a suspicious statement to me at first... Then I realized it's actually not.

But, if we had 2 mafia and 2 town, mafia would win, because town would be endgamed. So, that means there is only one mafia. If we lynch the wrong person today (we have a 25% chance), then mafia gets the NK for a win. If we no lynch, then mafia NKs, but then town has a 33% chance of lynching the right person.

So, by percentages the play makes sense, but it still makes me a little uneasy.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:07 am

So for me it comes down to / or chap, both players whom I've had suspicions against previously. I guess I'll have to go over your guys' posts. I'll try that tomorrow morning.

-Tails
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby Djfireside on Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:25 am

Im torn just the same of the 3 I am not sure on either of you. Guess this needs some backtracking to see what we have.
Always question things given too easily.
Private Djfireside

Postby chapcrap on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:34 am

Well, if we don't want to no lynch...which I'm still not sure about, here are my thoughts:

Djfireside is the person who I think is town the most, but for me, that's not 100%. He's basically a VT now. I could see that he was lying about his role, but I think that would have been a bold move. Probably telling the truth.

Now, Tails, I'm not sure I remember the last time you posted. Let me look... Ok, you posted a total of 2 times yesterday and 3 times on Day 3. It seems like you've been flying under the radar. And your posts weren't really anything special. Makes me think that you have something going on.

As far as / goes... Not much more active than Tails. Has come out and made statements that were a little bolder. Much more involved recently though. Difficult to say whether Tails or / is more townish and which is scummier. Both kind of going under the radar early and / stepping out more lately.

I don't have a strong inclination either way towards Tails or /, but yesterday PCM seemed to hint that / might be scummy. However, when I look at those percentages and the fact that if we make a mislynch today, we lose, I think the best option might be go with the no lynch.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby chapcrap on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:36 am

chapcrap wrote:Well, if we don't want to no lynch...which I'm still not sure about, here are my thoughts:

Djfireside is the person who I think is town the most, but for me, that's not 100%. He's basically a VT now. I could see that he was lying about his role, but I think that would have been a bold move. Probably telling the truth.

Now, Tails, I'm not sure I remember the last time you posted. Let me look... Ok, you posted a total of 2 times yesterday and 3 times on Day 3. It seems like you've been flying under the radar. And your posts weren't really anything special. Makes me think that you have something going on.

As far as / goes... Not much more active than Tails. Has come out and made statements that were a little bolder. Much more involved recently though. Difficult to say whether Tails or / is more townish and which is scummier. Both kind of going under the radar early and / stepping out more lately.

I don't have a strong inclination either way towards Tails or /, but yesterday PCM seemed to hint that / might be scummy. However, when I look at those percentages and the fact that if we make a mislynch today, we lose, I think the best option might be go with the no lynch.

EBWOP

Accidentally hit submit instead of preview...

Of course, if we go with a no lynch, we might still end up with questions tomorrow, but the odds are better for town to make the correct decision.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby Djfireside on Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:59 pm

I am okay with the no lynch but there are a few things are still out there that dont make sense.

I have claimed and since we are down to the last 4 I dont see why a claim from everyone should not occur.

I have a specific question I am trying to answer after reading through everything and havent found it so figure best to start with everyone claiming out. Ill redo mine just to be on point.

I am Heimdallr, I had 3 Yes/No Questions to the mod. Essentially VT Now that they are used.

I dont want to give what I am looking for away on the pretense that someone might lie to make it fit.
Private Djfireside

Postby / on Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:02 pm

Fine, I mostly trust you at this point, so you decide the claim order DJ.
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby Djfireside on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:55 am

I dont really know about an order of it. There are points that I have questions on each of you, the only person who has truely crossed my radar was Chap but I have seen stuff from both other two so I dont have a particular order. My best point would be to random.org it cause I dont have one over the other. I did such and got

Chap 55
/ 31
Tails 50

So would go /, Tails, Chap based on that but feel free to hit it in any order to get it out there.
Private Djfireside

Postby chapcrap on Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:20 pm

Djfireside wrote:Chap 55
/ 31
Tails 50

What are the numbers after our names for?
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby / on Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:26 pm

I am Tyr, Vengeful Townie, if you want to test this, I am fine with being lynched the following day phase, so I can make one last kill with a 50/50 shot.
Tails?
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:36 pm

I am Baldur, town bulletproof. I like your idea, /.

-Tails
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby chapcrap on Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:36 am

I am Vili, Town Hider.

vote no lynch

I also like /'s idea.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby Djfireside on Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:40 am

Well unless PCM was lying that doesnt explain my question which I didnt think it would. / I believe you role based on your charecter and the ability you were given. The other two I am not entirely set on.
Private Djfireside

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives