Conquer Club

A Cino Filled Mafia (2/27) *Game Over*

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (??/27) *Day 2* It's mourning

Postby JamesKer1 on Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:32 pm

Anarkistsdream wrote:
JamesKer1 wrote:
Talapus wrote:Where are James and Neb at? They are two I want to hear from some more. Well them and half the other players but them mainly for their comments.

I will make a decent post later tonight :) busy right now

But not too busy to see this and make a post about it, even though it was PAGES BEHIND THE CURRENT PAGE. So, you managed to read the whole thing and type this, but didn’t have time for anything else…? Bullshit, sir…. Bullshit.

Also on Page 23 is JamesKer1 saying we should lynch Talapus… I really feel that he was trying to start something that wasn’t really there, and it just seemed kind of scummy to me.

After everything I reread and everything I could find, I really feel my vote is between Neb, JamesKer1, Exile and Doomyoshi

Wondering how all this stuff makes sense in your head.

A. I am a student- I had some time to catch up and read, but not to post a big long message. That post took an extra two minutes and let you guys know I was attempting to keep up. How is that BS?

B. I stated that my case against Talapus was possibly mistaken, and withdrew my vote for him and placed it ON SHADOWSTAR. Did you not see that, or did you decide to ignore it? I'll give you that it was during night, but even I bothered to read all the night spam.

JamesKer1 wrote:Well, now we got the fun part out of the way. Got rid of someone blocking a lynch, but still towne..?

Talapus, I am unvoting you. Just so you know. I don't know you aren't mafia, but I'm not as certain you are anymore.

Vote Shadowstar. (if I can do that yet) He has not posted a ton and is probably under the same role as Comm9, as well as nark.

However, if they [Edit: "They refers to Nark and Shadow] are freed from their Restrictions now, then I will take that back. But until we get more info as for who we should lynch or whether or not PR is change, my vote is on him.

If that didn't count as a vote, that's where I would like mine to be. Just by the way.
Join CrossMapAHolics!

Stephan Wayne wrote:Every day is Fool's Day on CC.

A new era of monthly challenges has begun...
Private JamesKer1

Postby Minister Masket on Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:11 am

kwanton wrote:Surprise Pakin filibuster!

[blah blah blah]

I also suspect there is a PGO in this game. If only because Fircoal does love his power roles and even he has to balance out his games sometimes.
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Private Minister Masket

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:43 am

Anarkistsdream wrote:Alright, here goes... Sorry for the scattered thoughts.

I would also like to point out, Neb, that this is the way I play, no matter what I am, so suck it up… Let me explain it this way to you, dude, and see if you get it. Do you want to play chess against someone when you don’t know what the pieces do? Do you wanna play soccer/football without knowing what “offsides” means? C’mon, man…. If you think having those expectations is “scummy,” then how will you ever get through life without making an ass of yourself? You have to know what things are to appropriately adjust. It isn’t as if I was asking for a role list before the fucking game. I just expect to be told AFTER it has been posted. Looks like YOU made a bigger mistake than me what with the votes on you and all.

It is normal when night falls and a role is revealed that you aren't allowed to discuss the role until daytime. It is how mafia is played. Mafia is a game where the primary mechanic is misinformation and the primary goal of the game is to uncover information. So your chess example, a perfect information game couldn't be as far as possible from the truth.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (22/27) *Day 2* It's mourning

Postby ga7 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:02 pm

GAY4KWAN

Funny you mention that Masket, I faintly recall a Mafia PGO claim in an old game :lol: Good times...

Well, I'm glad someone took care of TWO so I don't have to sue him for plagiarism :P

Nag, we have to play something where you don't scumarine and die night 1 as usual...

I wonder if we can expect a dead sibling, I don't remember if that role was like lovers... From the scene and in general though I disagree with Exile that his sibling would be scum, way more likely to have a scum + town duo.

The thing that pops out the most for me is the possible link with Neb & DoomYoshi.
DoomYoshi wrote:Now, I don't like how Neb is buddying up to me.

vote Neb

This looks more like a warning to not play it noob scum to me.

Skoffin wrote:Further, I thought it interesting that Doom only mentions not liking Neb 'buddying up' to him after someone else suggests it. To me this suggests that Doom's viewpoints are along the lines of 'oh shit, if they think he is acting odd they might go for me as well, however if Neb turns up town then they might think I'm town too #yolo'
I always find it suspicious when someone takes their cues from other players around them, in this case being that Doom deciding Neb is buddying only after another player suggests it. It's often the case of a scum trying to deflect attention off themselves.

Though Skoff's view of it is valid too so bases covered IMO.

The Weird One wrote:My vote will stay as it is, for now. I'll try and make a decision in a couple of hours, once I'm out of class. For now, though: FOS Commie, Neb, and Doom

Other other thoughts: can we please get some prods on inactives?

As a rule of thumb, when scum not even vote but FOS people like that without much substance (you can read his full post on pg 24), you can bet one of his scumbuddies is in the lot. The most noncommitted accusation was on DoomYoshi in this instance.

But the nail on the coffin for me is this:

DoomYoshi wrote:this is dumb. Vig can be RB'ed, Com9 can be doctored, there is probably a Lightning Rod, busdriver and everyone else. You probably want someone to kill him tonight because you are mafia and then you can busdrive the kill to a target of your choice.

Now, busdrivers are not that common but mafia busdrivers are even more seldom used, especially outside of Chu's games, due to their overpowered WTF nature. Yet DoomYoshi not only assumes there's a busdriver here, but a mafia one at that. Where would he have gotten this idea? Could it be that he knows for a fact there was a mafia busdriver, because his scumbuddy Mandy was one? Slipup I say.

I'll go out on a limb so long I'll stand like a flamingo there but even counting the possible third parties I think 4 scum per faction is quite likely in a Chu game and that if Doom is scum we'll have another ready to put in the body bag.

Vote DoomYoshi
Anarkistsdream wrote:If you guys can't tell that Doom is being forced to post this drivel, you are fools...
Lieutenant ga7

Postby Minister Masket on Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:17 pm

ga7 wrote:Funny you mention that Masket, I faintly recall a Mafia PGO claim in an old game :lol: Good times...

Woah woah...wait....was that me? Did I make that claim?
That's ringing all sorts of bells so if you know what game that was, tell me. Not that I enjoy my fail moments but hey...can learn from em.

I tend to agree with yer points on Doom but he did take my stance against Commander on Day 1 so I'm holding onto my vote for now.
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Private Minister Masket

Postby JamesKer1 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:30 pm

Can we have a VOTE COUNT?
Join CrossMapAHolics!

Private JamesKer1

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:07 pm

JamesKer1 wrote:Can we have a VOTE COUNT?

Not sure we're far enough into the day to warrant a vote count. We still have about 9 people that haven't checked in yet...
Sergeant 1st Class Nebuchadnezer

Postby The Weird One on Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:04 pm

JamesKer1 wrote:Can we have a VOTE COUNT?

You asked, I'm bored, and Fircoal doesn't mind...the votecount [minus your vote on shadowstar because it wasn't bolded during the day...] is:

DoomYoshi 3 (The1exile, Anarkistsdream, ga7)
Nebuchadnezer 1 (jonty125)
sheepofdumb wrote:I'm not scum, just a threat to the town. There's a difference, thank you very much.

ga7 wrote: I'll keep my vote where it should be but just in case Vote Strike Wolf AND f*ck FLAMINGOS f*ck THEM HARD
Sergeant The Weird One

Postby JamesKer1 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:11 pm

Didn't know they started over :oops: sorry guys, could have done that myself...
Join CrossMapAHolics!

Private JamesKer1

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:24 pm

ga7 wrote:Now, busdrivers are not that common but mafia busdrivers are even more seldom used, especially outside of Chu's games, due to their overpowered WTF nature. Yet DoomYoshi not only assumes there's a busdriver here, but a mafia one at that. Where would he have gotten this idea? Could it be that he knows for a fact there was a mafia busdriver, because his scumbuddy Mandy was one? Slipup I say.

Name one other reason for talapus to suggest vig instead of lynch on commander.

So because I suggested talapus is a mafia busdriver, therefore I knew mandy was one?

The cases on me are starting to devolve. This is what a bandwagon feels like. I`ve been here before.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby Rodion on Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:42 pm

I'm voteless for the day. In order to prevent diversion (e.g. fruitless speculation about the existence of vote stealers/politicians and whether they should be town or mafia), I'll let you all know the loss originated from my own role.

Vote Democracy to prove.
General Rodion

Postby Talapus on Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:35 am

Rodion wrote:I'm voteless for the day. In order to prevent diversion (e.g. fruitless speculation about the existence of vote stealers/politicians and whether they should be town or mafia), I'll let you all know the loss originated from my own role.

Vote Democracy to prove.

Loss originated from your own role? Are you saying that a night action of yours failed or succeeded and this caused the voteless ability. Or just some random game mechanic based on your character in the game? I ask because if it's a random game mechanic I'm hoping this isn't happening to others.
DoomYoshi wrote:
vote talapus

You lying sack of cunt!
Corporal Talapus

Postby Talapus on Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:55 am

DoomYoshi wrote:
ga7 wrote:Now, busdrivers are not that common but mafia busdrivers are even more seldom used, especially outside of Chu's games, due to their overpowered WTF nature. Yet DoomYoshi not only assumes there's a busdriver here, but a mafia one at that. Where would he have gotten this idea? Could it be that he knows for a fact there was a mafia busdriver, because his scumbuddy Mandy was one? Slipup I say.

Name one other reason for talapus to suggest vig instead of lynch on commander.

So because I suggested talapus is a mafia busdriver, therefore I knew mandy was one?

The cases on me are starting to devolve. This is what a bandwagon feels like. I`ve been here before.

I'm still totally unsure of where this idea even originally came from to the point you thought it was a legit possibility. Had com9 turned out to be cult then a mafia busdriver could have basically won the game for him night one. Sorry, it just seems like a ridiculous line of thought at the time you made the post and even now knowing com9 wasn't. Not that it matters because com9 still got lynched night one but an busdriver that buses a possible cult recruiter is an idiot. Unless they could somehow gaurantee their conversionin the process.
DoomYoshi wrote:
vote talapus

You lying sack of cunt!
Corporal Talapus

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:47 am

I am here and have read everything but no time to compile thoughts at the moment, and waiting for things to play out more before voting. Still suspicious of Doom and Neb though.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:10 am

I never said comm9 was cult talapus.

If you, as a mafia busdriver, know where the vig kill is going, you can target that kill to any player you want. How is that hard to understand ffs? It's a standard mafia busdriver move and the very reason that directing vig kills can be bad.

Cult or anything has nothing whatsoever to do with it.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby Talapus on Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:46 am

DoomYoshi wrote:If you, as a mafia busdriver, know where the vig kill is going, you can target that kill to any player you want. How is that hard to understand ffs? It's a standard mafia busdriver move and the very reason that directing vig kills can be bad.

Again, completely don't understand this. At the time there were 27 players. Unless you had inside information you would never know who the vig was going to kill even assuming there was one. Why the hell would any busdriver target com9?....dude had a massive target on sis head. If someone was stupid enough to do that that and com9 lived we'd put him down like a rabid dog when day broke. Then we'd analyse who didn't vote for him and gun for him knowing there was a busdriver or a really messed up game mechanic. I stand by what I said. only an idiot would have bussed com9 so seriously don't understand your argument here.

This talk of vig killing and busdriving makes it look an awful lot like you have inside info or want the rest of us to think you do. Either way I don't like it.
DoomYoshi wrote:
vote talapus

You lying sack of cunt!
Corporal Talapus

Postby Anarkistsdream on Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:44 pm

Talapus wrote:This talk of vig killing and busdriving makes it look an awful lot like you have inside info or want the rest of us to think you do. Either way I don't like it.

I concur... Not to mention, Doom, you are still talking about a bunch of freaking What Ifs, since Comm was lynched and we had no reason to be believed he would not be. What if Comm had made it to night? What if Talapus was the bus driver? What if what if what if. Far too many what ifs since none of that came to pass for you to be making judgment calls on.
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:43 pm

Talapus wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:If you, as a mafia busdriver, know where the vig kill is going, you can target that kill to any player you want. How is that hard to understand ffs? It's a standard mafia busdriver move and the very reason that directing vig kills can be bad.

Unless you had inside information you would never know who the vig was going to kill even assuming there was one.

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SAID THERE WAS A VIG AND THAT THE VIG SHOULD TARGET COMM9!!!! I WAS JUST FOLLOWING THE LOGICAL CONCLUSION OF YOUR STUPID ARGUMENT!!!!

I srsly can`t play this anymore. Either lynch me or replace me.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:51 pm

Proof:
With 27 roles in this game there is no way town doesn't have a few that can assure that.

Unless you had inside information you would never know who the vig was going to kill even assuming there was one.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby Anarkistsdream on Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:21 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:
I srsly can`t play this anymore. Either lynch me or replace me.

I'm TRYING!!! :o
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby Rodion on Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:16 pm

The next few pages should be interesting.

Also, Nark, I understand not having to lynch Commander anymore, but what happened to your multiple-PhD PR?

Talapus wrote:Loss originated from your own role? Are you saying that a night action of yours failed or succeeded and this caused the voteless ability. Or just some random game mechanic based on your character in the game? I ask because if it's a random game mechanic I'm hoping this isn't happening to others.

This, I'd say.
General Rodion

Postby JamesKer1 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:17 pm

Yoshi, your making absolutely perfect sense to me, I hear you man. Tal, I'm starting to think you are suspicious again.

But Rodion- would be nice to know if you had a PR on a no lynch, or some other non-mafia activity caused it. And Nark, can you please make it public whether your PR was lifted or not with the death of Comm9?
Join CrossMapAHolics!

Private JamesKer1

Postby Rodion on Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:21 pm

I don't really understand what you just asked me.
General Rodion

Postby JamesKer1 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:23 pm

Rodion wrote:I don't really understand what you just asked me.

You answered it in your last post, sorry. Guess we posted near the same time and I didn't see that.
Join CrossMapAHolics!

Private JamesKer1

Postby Anarkistsdream on Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:40 pm

No no no... I have been slacking. 40 PhDs and all of that... PRs are hard to remember when it is something that doesn't relate to the role. I am smart, you aren't. If Shadowstar was playing, it would be easier to keep up... So, just to throw out there... Two guys with PRs and I know I am town. Is he? Or is he scum with same PR?
Cook Anarkistsdream

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives