Conquer Club

Rolegift Mafia 2 Endgame: Give 'til it Hurts

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Rolegift Mafia 2 Endgame: Give 'til it Hurts

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:44 pm

Hey all, I'd like to apologize for my lack of participation, especially since it seems that it was really detrimental to town. Anyway, I'm gonna take a break from the forums for a while.

Have fun, fellow scummies.

-Tails
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby everywhere116 on Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:52 pm

Another victory for the forces of good and justice. Huzzah for the heroes who have liberated us from the town's oppression!

Campin_Killer wrote:Sorry for triple post, but I saw this:

I'm probably going to be killed, so I just want to point out that I TOLD YOU WE SHOULD HAVE KILLED CAMPIN. Sucks that you all turned on me so easily, especially you Rodion. I know you hate me, but you are messing with your own win condition just to get me out. Not cool.

:lol:

She has never heard of bussing, I assume?
She got pretty ridiculous at times. Telling us that she didn't feel like a part of the mafia despite the fact that we voted on everything, trying her hardest to direct the kills to the person she wanted to kill, etc. I wonder how she would have reacted if she knew that I was seriously considering hiding my possession of the book of poetry from the rest of the mafia and then using it to assassinate her because I didn't think I could justify trying to kill anyone else as a townie. While I had my doubts about doing that ("She's probably going to be lynched anyway, why should I do the town's job for them?"), what really forced me to reconsider that was pancake revealing that he gifted me. Letting him know that he gave to book was more important than my plans.

Would have been more true to life how the mafia works, though.

I wonder how the game would have played out if I did it anyway?
"Disease, suffering, hardship...that is what war is all about."-Captain Kirk, from "A Taste of Armageddon"
Corporal everywhere116

Postby pancakemix on Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:59 pm

GG all. I resolved early on to keep my gift in-house, and once we determined I had the kill gift, it all became fairly easy.

I think I even brought forward the thought that we'd probably have to bus Yomiel in the quicktopic (I did keep my cool, though, which I thought was important).
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Previous

Return to Mafia Archives