Conquer Club

A Cino Filled Mafia (2/27) *Game Over*

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (22/27) *Day 2* It's mourning

Postby JamesKer1 on Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:53 pm

Sorry saf, just returning the favor. It's been a while since you posted, and if I recall correctly, you blamed me for scummarining day one and voted me for it. I just FOS'd you. The others noted in that post have done the same. True, shadow and everyone else have fewer posts than you- but I consider them totally inactive at this point. Shadow, for example, has made about five posts throughout the thread. Including the "in please" at the beginning. Don't even want to bother with him right now unless he is the best choice for lynch. Just merely stating a fact, sorry if it came out wrong.

Nark- its either you or shadow that are scum. You make the choice, and vote for him in your next post if you are really town. I've looked at almost all of fir's games with this role, and every time so far that there is more than one doc, at least one was scum. Why change that now?

Looking back at one of TWO's posts before he died... He FOS'd myself, Yoshi, and Neb. Knowing that he was hoodlum, I think that would clear our names of being associated with that faction.... So if you are voting for us as a mafia member, change it. I at least am not a hoodlum. :P if you are voting as a townie, still change it! I'm on your side.

Tal, you know I'm not a town cop how?

Caffiene- OMGUS!!! Bandwagoning again!?! You posted no extra evidence in your vote on me like everyone else but Neb has, and you magically appear a few pages after your name goes a little more quiet. Way. To. Go.

I know the popular vote for me right now is me for "going off the deep end" (even I had a laugh at that one) and what not, and if you want to waste a lynch on me so be it. But when I die and I have called out a lot of scum correctly, I expect a MVP or something. I am definitely voting for Caffiene though. Not because I think Talapus isn't scummy anymore, but because I would rather have Talapus around right now than someone who is bandwagoning like Caffiene.

Also, just a question... Skip Scruffy is said to have a sister in the scene details. Does this clear all of the male population then for being that role? Or is it not based on gender? I assumed it wasn't, but I would just like to double check before I say anything further.
Join CrossMapAHolics!

Stephan Wayne wrote:Every day is Fool's Day on CC.

A new era of monthly challenges has begun...
Private JamesKer1

Postby Talapus on Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:04 pm

JamesKer1 wrote:I know the popular vote for me right now is me for "going off the deep end" (even I had a laugh at that one) and what not, and if you want to waste a lynch on me so be it. But when I die and I have called out a lot of scum correctly, I expect a MVP or something. I am definitely voting for Caffiene though. Not because I think Talapus isn't scummy anymore, but because I would rather have Talapus around right now than someone who is bandwagoning like Caffiene.

Wait a second, you think I'm a mafia busdriver and nark a mafia doctor yet go ahead and vote for Caffiene??? ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW????? :-s

And I'm sorry even if you are a town cop the readings you mainly get are scum or town. Very few roles I have ever seen give away a persons role as well with your investigation. So I call BS.

And yes, I make sure I polish up that MVP :roll:
DoomYoshi wrote:
vote talapus

You lying sack of cunt!
Corporal Talapus

Postby rishaed on Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:21 pm

JamesKer1 wrote:Also, just a question... Skip Scruffy is said to have a sister in the scene details. Does this clear all of the male population then for being that role? Or is it not based on gender? I assumed it wasn't, but I would just like to double check before I say anything further.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I got a kick out of this one. Unless Fircoal is a creepy stalker who somehow got the information out of us how would he pair genders, and at that point I'd have to say Flores your scum! /sarcasm
In all seriousness though, reading through the archives might help a bit with your posting around here. In mandy's case he calls everyone scum, but he almost never predicts roles with the air of absolute certainty. At this point I'm not sure if you're scum or not but you've clouded up the thread so badly that you might as well be doing their job for them. And the OMGUS on Caffiene isn't helping your cause ;). All in all you are one of the best people scum could keep around right now, seeing as laying low on the scumdar is so easy its like taking candy from a baby.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby Fircoal on Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:54 pm

JamesKer1 wrote:Also, just a question... Skip Scruffy is said to have a sister in the scene details. Does this clear all of the male population then for being that role? Or is it not based on gender? I assumed it wasn't, but I would just like to double check before I say anything further.

Skip's sister is a character and can be assigned to any player. So no.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby new guy1 on Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:32 am

Okay everyone, Im sorry for not posting. Ive been bogged with (still am) with college work, so bear with me :D. I have been reading, but I have always found it difficult to speak when two players are dominating the conversation, as I find it difficult to distinguish a good case from a false one, but this is made easier for me when it is in group's (the more people talking, the better, in other words).

Between the case of DY and Talapus, I feel as though DY's words day one about mafia BD's was valid, and proven (since when the BD showed up, he was hoodlem, not town, therefore, he was a scum BD, which I consider the same as mafia). Talapus makes many good points, but because the aforementioned post was correct, I find DY's position to be rather concrete, mostly because he was correct. Whether this means he KNEW it because he is part of the faction, or because he took an educated guess, I choose to go with the latter option, as I often speculate and announce the roles I think might be in the game. Due to this, I dont see Talapus' case as a valid one, and am actually frightened by the by the concentration he has on DY. I dont remember day one as I read it, but did not retain much (seems to happen when the days last more than 40 pages), but if Talapus did not mention the quote day one, I dont see why he would mention it day two unless he had a lyncher mechanic and was covering it up by not pushing for a DY lynch day one, but that idea is far fetched.

Before I go on with current debates (MM's "lead" and the current case on James), I would like to say I am not in the right mind right now (1:15, been working on college work and a couple shots [I know I know, probably not good to do both at once, Im fine]) and so if my thoughts seem SCATTERED, its cause of those combined, plus Im hoping to read an article by one of my personal role models, John Carmack, on programming, so this is alittle rushed. I would like to add that my college Fall break just started, so I am hoping to be able to post more since I have hardly any homework and will just be partying the whole time :D.

MM's comment about the possible doctor with 40 Ph.d's is possible, but because I dont get the ongoing joke, I cant give a complete opinion on it. I dont see why Fircoal wouldnt add the role if its an ongoing joke, and I dont see why he wouldnt at least make the doctor "doctor with 40 ph.d's" in addition to a normal doctor, so I would say if everything Ive read is true, and its an ongoing joke/common, why not continue it?

With james' case, I find it as a viable case, but I understand he is new. While he is new, he may be over-zealous and is posting things that make since to him, but just emphasize his new-player smell to us, as he seems to be posting things that are common knowledge to us, but he emphasizes to build his case, like this:

Looking back at one of TWO's posts before he died... He FOS'd myself, Yoshi, and Neb. Knowing that he was hoodlum, I think that would clear our names of being associated with that faction.... So if you are voting for us as a mafia member, change it. I at least am not a hoodlum. :P if you are voting as a townie, still change it! I'm on your side.

Obviously, this is WIFOM, but to him, this is a valid point. I am not defending him, more so defending why this case will not have my vote. While he has clouded the forums with his, [blunt comment coming up] bull shit, I remember thinking the same kind of things when I had just started (its only a year or two ago, so I can remember that stuff), but I didnt ever post the things I thought because I did not want to look scummy. With this in mind, I can see why he would post these things (if hes more outgoing than I) and think that he is making a good case while his case is full of holes. Overall, between him safariguy, I would say that James deserves my vote the most, because of how scummy his posts are. That said, if you have questions on why Im not voting him, read the above again.

Sorry for the large post, I wanted to give enough input to suffice for my recent absence.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:39 am

Well, I did type out a three or four paragraph response yesterday, but since the downtime it's now been erased.

In short, I'm not on any bandwagon. My posts are generally short. James, I FOS'd you with two others earlier and stated brief reasons for voting you so as not to repeat what others have already said.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:46 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:Well, I did type out a three or four paragraph response yesterday, but since the downtime it's now been erased.

In short, I'm not on any bandwagon. My posts are generally short. James, I FOS'd you with two others earlier and stated brief reasons for voting you so as not to repeat what others have already said.

Everyone who posted in the 24 hours should be modkilled for deleting posts.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby FloresDelMal on Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:11 pm

JamesKer1 wrote:Looking back at one of TWO's posts before he died... He FOS'd myself, Yoshi, and Neb. Knowing that he was hoodlum, I think that would clear our names of being associated with that faction.... So if you are voting for us as a mafia member, change it. I at least am not a hoodlum. :P if you are voting as a townie, still change it! I'm on your side.

Ok so he basically claimed third party but the guy is a puppy, how much damage can he do? seriously

rishaed wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I got a kick out of this one. Unless Fircoal is a creepy stalker who somehow got the information out of us how would he pair genders, and at that point I'd have to say Flores your scum! /sarcasm

Oh my *sweats profusely* i suppose i must confess my sisterly bond now :lol:
Hilarious! if anything more than scummy he seems confused and utterly noob, i say that we have a bigger fish to fry FOS everyone bandwagoning the poor kid.
Sergeant 1st Class FloresDelMal

Postby jonty125 on Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:04 pm

FloresDelMal wrote:Hilarious! if anything more than scummy he seems confused and utterly noob, i say that we have a bigger fish to fry FOS everyone bandwagoning the poor kid.

So what is the line that he crosses to enter scummy noob rather than noob scummy?
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby Minister Masket on Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:17 pm

So long Professor Laytor image. We hardly knew ye.
Basically it was about Skoffin and ga7 getting new PR's via either mod or player(s).
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Private Minister Masket

Postby FloresDelMal on Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:24 pm

jonty125 wrote:So what is the line that he crosses to enter scummy noob rather than noob scummy?

Do not misunderstand me, i do beliave he is third party, maybe even scum, but i think we could learn way more from lynching doom yoshi, than him.

Minister Masket wrote:Image

So long Professor Laytor image. We hardly knew ye.
Basically it was about Skoffin and ga7 getting new PR's via either mod or player(s).

yep frenchy says "Flamingo" and skoffin posts in black, if my memory serves me well, neither suffered of this on day 1, so is pretty safe to guess that someone else gave the PR's to them, does anyone remember about Chu roles involving PR's?
Sergeant 1st Class FloresDelMal

Postby Minister Masket on Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:28 pm

I can't remember being in any game before where I had a PR.
Actually I don't see this being of Fircoal's design. He's more into small furry rodents than large pink birds. Not seeing a connection there.
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Private Minister Masket

Postby Fircoal on Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:12 pm

Minister Masket wrote:He's more into small furry rodents than large pink birds.

Cino!

Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:00 pm

lagomorph =/= rodent
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby Anarkistsdream on Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:10 pm

So did that fuckup just kill this game? We need a vote count, an inactive prod, and a deadline, I think... If we can't agree on Doom, then let's lynch Shadowstar... Same PR as me I think guarantees he's scum... That at least shows if he is just scummarining or not.
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby JamesKer1 on Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:23 pm

Anarkistsdream wrote:So did that fuckup just kill this game? We need a vote count, an inactive prod, and a deadline, I think... If we can't agree on Doom, then let's lynch Shadowstar... Same PR as me I think guarantees he's scum... That at least shows if he is just scummarining or not.

I'll bite. Vote ShadowStar to get a lynch of some sort for more info
Join CrossMapAHolics!

Private JamesKer1

Postby Fircoal on Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:00 pm

Anarkistsdream wrote:So did that fuckup just kill this game? We need a vote count, an inactive prod, and a deadline, I think... If we can't agree on Doom, then let's lynch Shadowstar... Same PR as me I think guarantees he's scum... That at least shows if he is just scummarining or not.

Shadowstar said he needs to be replaced. I can replace him, although if you'll lynch him anyway I probably shouldn't. Idk, do you all want to see a replacement for him?
Captain Fircoal

Postby Anarkistsdream on Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:54 pm

JamesKer1 wrote:

You would bite on anything... you are desperate
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby JamesKer1 on Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:00 pm

Anarkistsdream wrote:
JamesKer1 wrote:

-I haven't bitten on DY, even though that would probably be the best way to save me from a lynch since votes are pretty much all on us
-If you are really town, then he is scum. If he's town, you've proven my point and have sealed your fate. I don't think you would be stupid enough to do that.
Join CrossMapAHolics!

Private JamesKer1

Postby The1exile on Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:35 pm

Unvote, vote james seriously the more he talks the more i think he should die
Lieutenant The1exile

Postby Rodion on Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:49 pm

Fircoal wrote:

Shadowstar said he needs to be replaced. I can replace him, although if you'll lynch him anyway I probably shouldn't. Idk, do you all want to see a replacement for him?

Even if we end up deciding to lynch him anyway, it's always good to give the slot a chance to claim.
General Rodion

Postby Talapus on Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:50 pm

JamesKer1 wrote:
Anarkistsdream wrote:
JamesKer1 wrote:

-I haven't bitten on DY, even though that would probably be the best way to save me from a lynch since votes are pretty much all on us
-If you are really town, then he is scum. If he's town, you've proven my point and have sealed your fate. I don't think you would be stupid enough to do that.

This is your new argument. WTF????? Last I heard I was mafia bus driver and nark is mafia doc but now shadowstar makes more sense than us. Dude, this is beyond noob playing. I'm sorry doom will be here tomorrow but you time has. come...Vote:james.
DoomYoshi wrote:
vote talapus

You lying sack of cunt!
Corporal Talapus

Postby Talapus on Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:51 pm

Vote:james
DoomYoshi wrote:
vote talapus

You lying sack of cunt!
Corporal Talapus

Postby JamesKer1 on Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:52 pm

Talapus wrote:This is your new argument. WTF????? Last I heard I was mafia bus driver and nark is mafia doc but now shadowstar makes more sense than us. Dude, this is beyond noob playing. I'm sorry doom will be here tomorrow but you time has. come...Vote:james.

Look- Everyone got mad at me last time for being an uber noob and calling out roles. Now when I try to turn away from that, you get mad about that too? Ok. Whatever, go ahead and lynch me for trying to improve my game.
Join CrossMapAHolics!

Private JamesKer1

Postby Talapus on Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:57 pm

Dude, noob or not. You saw how well the give up attitude worked on com9 yet you adopt the same thing in hopes it turns out better. People trying to improve their game don't give up.
DoomYoshi wrote:
vote talapus

You lying sack of cunt!
Corporal Talapus

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives