Conquer Club

Skyrim Mafia Endgame: Hail Sithis! (3/18) Skyrim Wins!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Skyrim Mafia Day 2: There Is One They Fear (15/18)

Postby everywhere116 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:45 pm

Vote Count 2

sound: 2 (LSU, shield)
crazy: 1 (sound)
shield: 2 (edocsil, XenHu)
Not Voting: 3 (clever, nag, crazy)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline in 48 hours. If no lynch is decided, no lynch occurs.

I keep editing instead of quoting.
Last edited by everywhere116 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Disease, suffering, hardship...that is what war is all about."-Captain Kirk, from "A Taste of Armageddon"
Corporal everywhere116

Re: Skyrim Mafia Day 5: The Blessings of Nature (8/18)

Postby edocsil on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:19 am

48 hours. Sound, LSU, crazy, we need you here.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:40 am

I have nothing new to add at this point. Shield still didn't answer the question on whether or not the bomb will explode at lynch or only if attacked at night. If it is only if attacked at night then I will not be changing my vote on Sound.
LSU Tiger Josh
The man, the myth, the legend has returned.
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby edocsil on Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:21 am

LSU Tiger Josh wrote:I have nothing new to add at this point. Shield still didn't answer the question on whether or not the bomb will explode at lynch or only if attacked at night. If it is only if attacked at night then I will not be changing my vote on Sound.

Fine. We can't do it without you.

Unvote Vote Sound
Edoc'sil

Postby nagerous on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:00 am

vote soundman
Captain nagerous

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:10 pm

SOund's now at L-1
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:11 pm

EBWOP:

Standard Bomb role. Explodes when killed at night or when lynched at day. Didn't feel it was necessary to say earlier because I thought it was assumed.
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.

Postby soundman on Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:13 pm

So it's more likely that there is only one VT in this game then two huh? I've given a perfectly good plan to out the last scum and no one is interested.
Lieutenant soundman

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:34 pm

ok since bomb will explode on lynch also, I'm ok with voting shield to let sound hammer. of course there is no guarantee that he will hammer though.
LSU Tiger Josh
The man, the myth, the legend has returned.
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:23 pm

For the hammer.

Vote sound.
highscore
Major crazymilkshake5

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:39 pm

crazymilkshake5 wrote:For the hammer.

Vote sound.

Epic Hammer

Postby edocsil on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:22 pm

LSU Tiger Josh wrote:ok since bomb will explode on lynch also, I'm ok with voting shield to let sound hammer. of course there is no guarantee that he will hammer though.

Next scummy will have to do it then. Too damn late.
Edoc'sil

Re: Skyrim Mafia Day 2: There Is One They Fear (15/18)

Postby everywhere116 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:33 pm

Final Vote Count

sound: 5 (LSU, shield, edocsil, nag, crazy) (Lynch!!)
crazy: 1 (sound)
shield: 1 (XenHu)
Not Voting: 1 (clever)

Lynch! Scene incoming.

It was indeed an epic hammer. I could read that clearly without spectacles, Mr. Hancock.
"Disease, suffering, hardship...that is what war is all about."-Captain Kirk, from "A Taste of Armageddon"
Corporal everywhere116

Re: Skyrim Mafia Night 5: The Golden Claw (7/18)

Postby everywhere116 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:58 pm

Riften had always been an active place of business and shops. Merchants from all over Tamriel stopped by Riften to peddle their wares, both legitimate and ill-gotten. soundman was a new visitor to Riften who had arrived to take part in this tradition as a break from living as a shopkeeper who made a meager living in Riverwood.

The Thieves' Guild kept a close watch on the merchant stalls to make sure that nothing that was being sold was stolen (save for their own members, of course.) When sound wasn't looking, one of the memebers of the Thieves' Guild picked his way into sound's lockboxand saw something very interesting: A glistening, golden dragon claw. He took it out and showed the other Guild members. The came over to sound's stall.

"What is this, merchent? Where did you get it? Did you steal it? How could you afford this?" one of the Guild member's asked.

"Give that back, that's a family heirloom!" sound protested.

"Wait, look at how sharp it is." One of them commented. "This wouldn't have anything to do with that priestess's death, would it?"

"No, of course not! I haven't killed anyone in my life, and certainly not with that!" sound replied.

"Well, maybe Jarl Black-Briar will disagree."

"No! Don't take me to her! You can keep it! Just stop harassing me!"

"Guards!" One of the Guild members called out. "Take this ruffian to the jail."

"Very well." The guard replied. "Come on, prisoner. We have a nice cell for you to rot in before the Jarl hands down her sentence."

"But...." sound said as we has being dragged off, "...I didn't do anything...."

soundman (Lucan Valerius, Skyrim Vanilla Townie) has been lynched!

Night 5 has begun. All those with night actions have 72 hours to get them in.
Corporal everywhere116

Re: Skyrim Mafia Day 6: First Lessons (6/18)

Postby everywhere116 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:14 am

The hearse made the journey up the treacherous mountains in the most inhospitable part of Skyrim: Winterhold. The carriage almost got frozen, knocked over, ransacked by bandits, you name it, but due to the skill and experience of the driver it made it to Winterhold safely.

The carriage had dropped off it's coffin at the Jarl's Longhouse, as it did in every other city it visited. The guards took it inside and invited the villigers to witness the opening off the coffin. The guard took a sword and pried the coffin open. Dust flew everywhere, the villigers took a look inside.

"Pfftt. Is that we came here to see? Some mage from the College? Why are we even here?" one of the villigers said.

Jarl Kraldar spoke up. "One of our friends and allies from the College is dead and you want to jeer at him?"

"Jarl, with all due respect, these mages aren't even wanted here in Winterhold. Not after what they did to our great city."

"Enough." Jarl Kraldar said. "We will not succumb to petty rivalries and bickeries. Not now, not in a time of crisis. Guards, take his body up into the College. We will stay here and find his murderer, whether or not you feel like his murder is worth investigating."

LSU Tiger Josh (Tolfdir, College of Winterhold Roleblocker) has been killed!

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline June 8th at midnight.
Corporal everywhere116

Postby edocsil on Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:47 am

Nag, Sg7 or crazy are scum. Clever, I and X are innocent. So long as we aren't fucking retard this is an easy win. Nag or crazy hammers SG7, one of us dies and we lynch the third if the game isn't over beforehand. . Clever, did you inv anyone? It's been 4 fucking days since he has been on, wtf am I talking about. Can we please replace him? So X, and shield too I guess. Who is scummier, nag or crazy?
Edoc'sil

Postby nagerous on Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:53 am

I protected clever if anyone is interested. I will continue to guard the cop, not that it needs to be said.
Captain nagerous

Postby XenHu on Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:02 pm

edocsil wrote:Nag, Sg7 or crazy are scum. Clever, I and X are innocent. So long as we aren't fucking retard this is an easy win. Nag or crazy hammers SG7, one of us dies and we lynch the third if the game isn't over beforehand. . Clever, did you inv anyone? It's been 4 fucking days since he has been on, wtf am I talking about. Can we please replace him? So X, and shield too I guess. Who is scummier, nag or crazy?

Well, f*ck....

SG7 needed to go yesterday, can't believe that a speed lynch on sound actually went through. The fact that Crazy hammered him says tons in my mind.

As far as clever goes, this late in the game, should we even bother with a replace. I will say, if this game has taught me anything, it's that my blacklist of players is larger now than it ever was. Good thing I'm not into modding anymore, there'd be hardly anyone around to play.

-X
Cook XenHu

Postby edocsil on Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:24 pm

XenHu wrote:
edocsil wrote:Nag, Sg7 or crazy are scum. Clever, I and X are innocent. So long as we aren't fucking retard this is an easy win. Nag or crazy hammers SG7, one of us dies and we lynch the third if the game isn't over beforehand. . Clever, did you inv anyone? It's been 4 fucking days since he has been on, wtf am I talking about. Can we please replace him? So X, and shield too I guess. Who is scummier, nag or crazy?

Well, f*ck....

SG7 needed to go yesterday, can't believe that a speed lynch on sound actually went through. The fact that Crazy hammered him says tons in my mind.

As far as clever goes, this late in the game, should we even bother with a replace. I will say, if this game has taught me anything, it's that my blacklist of players is larger now than it ever was. Good thing I'm not into modding anymore, there'd be hardly anyone around to play.

-X

We would need his vote, otherwise we must have every single townies alive voting scum.

Nag, screw clever if we make it to night, protect me. It looks like he isn't going to play, and I'm backup anyhow.
Vote SG7

Crazy must hammer, if he won't he is scum. Politician is a dirty role anyhow, rarely town IMO. I think he just had an incredible fake with being the narrator. It also makes little sense that he has the ONLY living character mentioned in the scenes. (correct me here if I am wrong.)
Edoc'sil

Postby everywhere116 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:01 pm

I've asked a couple people if they can replace him.
Corporal everywhere116

Postby soundman on Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:10 pm

everywhere116 wrote:I've asked a couple people if they can replace him.

I can replace. I've been keeping up with the thread.
Lieutenant soundman

Postby everywhere116 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:35 pm

Soundman 2.0 replaces Clever. Role PM incoming.
Corporal everywhere116

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:41 pm

I am 100% fine with hammering.
highscore
Major crazymilkshake5

Postby nagerous on Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:55 am

XenHu wrote:

Well, f*ck....

-X

True words, I want to mod a game but I am still waiting on a reasonable calibre of players to make the game as decent as I plan.
Captain nagerous

Postby nagerous on Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:56 am

vote shield k lets get this over and done with then..
Captain nagerous

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives