Gather around for some odd number of days trading gifts with your friends here. You care about each other so much that you all bought in bulk! So what mass produced junk is inside? who knows? you sure don't, it was easier to let the stores wrap them for you, and some of you were drunk. also who cares? the items inside are so cheaply produced that they will all be gone within 24 hours* of opening them.
*in game, not RL
All players have the same role, the ability to send a gift to a person of their choice each day, the gift associated with the giver will determine what the receivers action(s) or role(s) the person will have the following phases
Commander9 (Town Insane investigation Gifter)
aage (Town lynch-stop Gifter)
safariguy5 (Town Protect Gifter)
naxus (Town Mason Gifter)
Haggis_McMutton (Town Track Gifter)
Skoffin (Town Watch Gifter)
spiesr (Town investigation Gifter)
karelpietertje ( Town vote-steal gifter ) deadline killed day one
ga7 (Town Kill Gifter) Killed night one
Mr. Squirrel ( Mafia Commute gifter ) lynched day two
The Weird One pancakemix (Town Roleblock Gifter) killed night three
kwanton (Mafia Jailkeep Gifter) Lynched Day Four
Fircoal (Town Busdrive Gifter) Killed Night Four
Campin_Killer TA1LGUNN3R (Mafia Voteless Gifter) Lynched Day FIve
1. Be sure of who you are giving the gift to the first time! you can change it at the last minute if they are getting lynched or something, but I won't be able to run the game if my PM box asplodes
2. Be sure to make your votes and unvotes in bold, preferably in a very visible color
3. The vote counts are correct until corrected, if I accidentally put a vote in the wrong place, please tell me.
4. If the roles are unbalanced, that's totally your fault.
5. Feel free to quote your role PM to help prove you are town, of course I haven't sent any to town but whatever...
6. The dead are not to talk about game related material.
7. No player is to discuss any game related material outside of this thread unless otherwise instructed.
8. Night talk is not permitted to feature game related material, you may gloat over lynching someone, but do not discuss how this relates to information or strategy.
9. No editing or deletion of posts no matter how much you regret it.
10. If a lynch is not reached in a timely manner or I become bored I will place a deadline, if the deadline is reached without a lynch or "no lynch" in place, there is a 50% chance of either the person with the highest number of votes dying, or the day ending with no death.
Last edited by /
on Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:55 pm, edited 25 times in total.