Conquer Club

[Official] NBC Mafia Town Win MVP=trinicardinal

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Official] The Nightmare Before Christmas Mafia Night 5

Postby safariguy5 on Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:32 pm

Scene

As night descended again, one of the remaining mischievous creatures ran off to torment the white skeleton creature again. The other went off to find their next victim.

He spotted his target standing next to a large cliff. He sneakily placed several matches on the shoe of the victim and lit them.

Surprised by the hot foot, the poor man lost his balance and fell of the cliff to his death. The little creature cackled with delight and ran off.

A little woman was watching from the shadows. Seeing her one true love meet his end, her heart broke and she threw herself after him. At least now they would be one.

MeDeFe, Jack Skellington, Town Mason has been killed!
Letiz, Sally, Town One-Way Lover has been killed!

It is now Day 6! With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.
Captain safariguy5

Re: [Official] The Nightmare Before Christmas Mafia Day 6

Postby chapcrap on Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:00 pm

I'm away for the weekend. Posting from my phone...

Honestly, I don't know who to vote for. It's obvious that tribi or MoB is scum. I'm thinking the other is betiko either way. It seems like dazza is clean to me. Either way, town has to lynch correctly or lose.

What should the plan be? Lynch trini or MoB?
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby dazza2008 on Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:30 pm

I think MoB and Betiko are the last 2.
Corporal dazza2008

Postby betiko on Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:50 pm

i gave my version; and for me here the game all comes down to chap. vote right and town wins, vote wrong and we lose.
dazza and trini are the 2 guilty scum remaining. I don't know about mob if it's clear that it's these 2 or if he still has doubts on me a chap.
what everybody knows here is that one of trini and mob is scum.
for me chap has the most important role now cause dazza is sure of trini and i m sure of mob, so i m ok with any method proposed by chap.
Major betiko

Postby MeDeFe on Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:28 pm

Go town! Don't screw this up, I want a medal.
saxitoxin wrote:Your position is more complex than the federal tax code. As soon as I think I understand it, I find another index of cross-references, exceptions and amendments I have to apply.
Timminz wrote:Yo mama is so classless, she could be a Marxist utopia.
Major MeDeFe

Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.

Postby trinicardinal on Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:07 pm

I'll post more when I have more time but I want you folks to pay careful attention to the scene and this bit of information.

1. My night action - bus dazza and chap. I fully expected to be roleblocked and I suspected that MeDeFe would be the target again but I wanted it to be brought out what happens when I am roleblocked and not bussing the target.
2. I received no message about being roleblocked.
safariguy5 wrote:Scene

As night descended again, one of the remaining mischievous creatures ran off to torment the white skeleton creature again. The other went off to find their next victim.

He spotted his target standing next to a large cliff. He sneakily placed several matches on the shoe of the victim and lit them.

Surprised by the hot foot, the poor man lost his balance and fell of the cliff to his death. The little creature cackled with delight and ran off.

A little woman was watching from the shadows. Seeing her one true love meet his end, her heart broke and she threw herself after him. At least now they would be one.

The scene clearly shows that I was roleblocked while the mafia targeted someone else.
4. MoB keeps saying that he was roleblocked and informed (since N3) of it but no roleblock of the bus driver ever appeared in the scenes before the start of D5 (where they knew the busdriver was me)
5. I have posted other points which show that MoB is lying about this fact
a) as a non investigative role there is no need for a reply.
b) saf has effectively stated that he does not inform non investigative roles about being busdriven.
c) the scene shows that roleblocks to the busdriver are reflected in the scene even when the busdriver is not directly affecting the night kill.

This is yet further proof that MoB is scum

so without further ado

VOTE MoB
10:16:35 ā€¹Ace Rimmerā€ŗ haven't looked at work in ages
10:42:43 ā€¹Sackett58ā€ŗ fine, I'll take my panties elsewhere
Captain trinicardinal

Postby trinicardinal on Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:48 pm

chapcrap wrote:I'm away for the weekend. Posting from my phone...

Honestly, I don't know who to vote for. It's obvious that tribi or MoB is scum. I'm thinking the other is betiko either way. It seems like dazza is clean to me. Either way, town has to lynch correctly or lose.

What should the plan be? Lynch trini or MoB?

Also remember that MoB "cleared" betiko so if betiko is scum that also means that MoB is scum.

I have no problem with saying pick between MoB and myself. I've been saying that since MoB has counter claimed me. There's enough proof that MoB is scum ir you check it... I have posted enough times about it and I will rehash it when I have more time.

Time for town to win this one!!!
Captain trinicardinal

Postby MoB Deadly on Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:21 pm

Let me rebuttal when I get a chance, because Trini is talking waayyy out his ass that its laughable.

I was in the scene because I attempted to switch MeDeFe and you last night. (I knew if he died it would be 3v2, so I wanted more town votes with us). Obviously I was blocked again, and notified just like the other nights.

Also I hoped I would get shot tonight, to prove that I was the real bus driver.

He keeps focusing on the notification of roleblock... there is a game active now where a DOCTOR was notified of a roleblock...!!!! Chap you are in Hecletic mafia right? You know that Clever was notified of the roleblock, because Soundman confirmed it after the fact.

Chap I urge you to focus on the real facts, just like remember when we made our early lists, and pretty much everyone had Epi listed on the mafia list???? Even after his poor counterclaim, Trini did not vote for epi until the next day.

-- Much better, well formed, and contributing post to follow -- I just wanted to toss some stuff out now.

-- I ALSO want you to take a close look at Dazza, ever since I claimed bus he never ever took my side once, he was ALWAYS on trini's side from the very beginning. How can a Vanilla Townie pick a side with no outside information? He picked trini because its his scum buddy.

Evidence to follow.....
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Postby Leitz on Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:50 am

MeDeFe wrote:Go town! Don't screw this up, I want a medal.
My tournament series: Leitz League of Legendary (LLL)
Sergeant 1st Class Leitz

Postby dazza2008 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:45 am

MoB Deadly wrote:

-- I ALSO want you to take a close look at Dazza, ever since I claimed bus he never ever took my side once, he was ALWAYS on trini's side from the very beginning. How can a Vanilla Townie pick a side with no outside information? He picked trini because its his scum buddy.

I have never took your side since your claim because I have not believed a word of it. You are correct that I have no hard evidence but I have many pages to look at and i just do not belive you.

You also "cleared" betiko and he is looking very much like the last mafia member.

His claim is very poor and I believe him and Epi claimed the same character in the hope that once 1 was lynched the other would be cleared. Lucky for us both claims were pretty weak.

I'll wait for chap to get back and share his thoughts. I would be happy to lynch either of you.
Corporal dazza2008

Postby trinicardinal on Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:59 am

MoB Deadly wrote:Let me rebuttal when I get a chance, because Trini is talking waayyy out his ass that its laughable.

I was in the scene because I attempted to switch MeDeFe and you last night. (I knew if he died it would be 3v2, so I wanted more town votes with us). Obviously I was blocked again, and notified just like the other nights.

Lets examine 2 scenes here

First when Rodion V2.0 (cop) was killed

After the events of the day, many citizens were eager to begin the new day. The discussions had led to many suspicions, an a few of them were sure to be realized.

A man noticed some suspicious looking creatures in an alleyway.

"You there, what do you think you're doing?" He cried, walking up to one of them.

As the creature turned around, the man recognized who he was.

"You! You're one of the ones responsible for all these deaths!"

However, the man failed to notice that the other creature had sneaked behind him. As the man turned around to leave, the other creature smacked the man in the face with a frying pan.

As the man's vision slowly faded to black he was able to make out a third creature talking nonstop at a what looked like an animal's skeleton. The skeleton seemed to be annoyed, but was unable to get by the chattering creature.

Rodion, The Mayor, Town Cop has been killed!

It is now Day 5! With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

The skeleton is right there (within viewing distance) where the kill took place but couldn't stop it because of the roleblock.

Night action claimed by MoB switch Rodion and me (trini)
My Night action: bus Rodion and betiko

Now last night

My Night Action - bus chap and dazza - not near the involved individuals so " one of the remaining mischievous creatures ran off to torment the white skeleton creature again. "

MoB claims to have switched MeDeFe and myself. but the scene does not reflect the busdriver being anywhere near the actual kill or persons involved in it. The scene clearly shows that the skeleton was elsewhere.

MoB Deadly wrote:Also I hoped I would get shot tonight, to prove that I was the real bus driver.

It would have been nice if you had gotten killed also... then we could have lynched your scum mate and town would win today... but you are not likely to commit suicide while you still have a chance to win. problem is you have dropped too many scumtells so chap will now know that you are lying anyway

MoB Deadly wrote:He keeps focusing on the notification of roleblock... there is a game active now where a DOCTOR was notified of a roleblock...!!!! Chap you are in Hecletic mafia right? You know that Clever was notified of the roleblock, because Soundman confirmed it after the fact.

Yes I keep focusing on it because it is a relevant part of this game where you have lied.... earlier in the game someone warned about judging what one mod does based on what another one did.... this si the same case... I have shown that safari does not notify non investigative roles of a roleblock. The scenes that I have posted above show that where the busdriver was roleblocked (even when not actively involved in the persons killed) it is reflected inthe scene - therefore MoB is lying and that's because he's scum

MoB Deadly wrote:Chap I urge you to focus on the real facts, just like remember when we made our early lists, and pretty much everyone had Epi listed on the mafia list???? Even after his poor counterclaim, Trini did not vote for epi until the next day.

quite true,,, we had 2 poor claims on the same character. the inventor claim was horrible as I showed. Given that claim backup doctor actually seemed more credible. It became obvious the next day that both claims were fake and if you want to look at more facts go back to my original listing on D4 where my scum list was

MoB
PCM
betiko and
Epitaph

based on the assumption that the claims that we had gotten were all true.... looks like they were. Remember then I also fought hard to save MeDeFe from being speed lynched because I was certain he was town. and I have been fighting for town all through

MoB Deadly wrote:-- Much better, well formed, and contributing post to follow -- I just wanted to toss some stuff out now.

Evidence to follow.....

So because he believed the truth he's scum? or are you trying to say that just because you're a VT you can''t work out stuff on your own or follow cases and make an informed decision?
Captain trinicardinal

Postby safariguy5 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:42 pm

Vote Count

Mob(1)- trini

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.
Captain safariguy5

Postby chapcrap on Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:57 pm

I am back from my trip and have reviewed all the evidence. I went back and looked at specific information from the past few days as well.

I think that MoB is scum. I think that betiko is with him, althought that will be up for debate. If betiko is scum, MoB is for sure. If MoB is scum, betiko or dazza is and trini is cleared.

With that said, I will unvote vote MoB. Hope I'm right.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Re: [Official] The Nightmare Before Christmas Mafia Day 4

Postby chapcrap on Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:00 pm

One of the big things I'm looking at is my analysis from a few days ago. Look at the lists that I made. I've been right so far with the second list. Seems like I should keep being right.
chapcrap wrote:No way is there 2 busdrivers.

Here are my thoughts: I don't want to lose a busdriver. Maybe we should lynch one of the mafia people associated with the two claims. If we lynch one of them, we risk losing the busdriver. If we lynch someone else, then we do not risk losing the busdrive because he can just switch himself during the night to avoid a kill.

If trini is lying, here is the mafia:
    trinicardinal
    MeDeFe
    Epitaph1
    Leitz/dazza?
If MoB is lying, here is the mafia:
    MoB Deadly
    pancakemix
    betiko
    Epitaph1

After looking things over, it seems that either way, Epitaph1 is probably mafia. Doesn't it seem that way? Also, it seems like Leitz or dazza may have fake claimed. To me, it looks more like MoB is telling the truth than trini. I would vote for trini, but as stated earlier, I think it's best to vote for someone who is on the list instead. So, I'll keep my vote with MeDeFe for now. However, it seems to me that Epi is scum either way. Maybe we should just lynch him for now.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby safariguy5 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:44 pm

Vote Count

Mob(2)- trini, chap

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

P.S. chap it's the first vote of the day, no need to unvote. I do appreciate the attention to detail though. ;)
Captain safariguy5

Postby MoB Deadly on Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:57 pm

chap chap chap, I can get hammered right now, unvote!!!!!! Wait let me make my full post!!! Im not mafia!!! How did you get to that conclusion!!! Let me post my evidence on why I am not mafia!

Postby MoB Deadly on Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:59 pm

unvoteunvote
unvote

why would you put me at L-1 without even letting me get the evidence! How is it not obvious??? Trini didn't vote for Epi ALL DAY yesterday, what would of happened if PCM put up a real defense?? How is it not obvious! chap I am NOT MAFIA, unvote me please. Dont want to lose this game.

Postby MoB Deadly on Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:02 pm

Just rushing and posting whatever I can think of right now for you to change your mind and at least let me speak without the noose around my neck.

Trini and dazza have CLEARLY been buddied ever since the double claim. how do you not see they are mafia 1 and 2? You noticed that pattern yourself

Postby MoB Deadly on Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:07 pm

Evidence for Roleblocking thing: HECLECTIC MAFIA

btw Im gonna do this in as many posts as it takes, I dont care if I post 15 times in a row, I am just posting stuff as fast as possible. I relaly cant believe that you are just leaving me open to get lynched by dazza chap. ITS RECKLESS!

AFTER SCENE

ROLEBLOCKER CONFIRMS AFTER THE FACT!

CONCLUSION - DOCTOR (NON INVESTIGATIVE ROLE WAS NOTIFIED OF ROLEBLOCK)! Trini is using a stupid argument as his main point. Dont be fooled.

Postby betiko on Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:10 pm

-night 2:
the busdriver is involved in the night kill and manages to switch the future victim with swifte that becomes the victim.
"A large bag-like creature snuck up on his target. As he prepared to engulf the victim in the folds of his bag, a white, emaciated quadriped whisked his target away and dropped another person in the bed."

-night 3:
jimfinn is roleblocked and nothing is mentionned in the scene. we can assume jim was telling the truth about being roleblocked. He is not involved in the night kill so saf does not mention it.

-night 4:
the bus driver is blocked to switch rodion v2, the future victim
"As the man's vision slowly faded to black he was able to make out a third creature talking nonstop at a what looked like an animal's skeleton. The skeleton seemed to be annoyed, but was unable to get by the chattering creature."

-night 5:
the bus driver is blocked to switch whoever he tried to switch, obviously medefe as he is the victim.
"As night descended again, one of the remaining mischievous creatures ran off to torment the white skeleton creature again. The other went off to find their next victim."

there is absolutely nothing that tells us in last night's scene that the skeleton reindeer was not going towards the night victim. In fact, it's quite the opposite. The only pattern I see here; is that mr ying and mr yang (busdriver vs roleblocker) are only mentioned IF they are related to the night kill. It therefore seems quite ridiculous to follow your argumentation, as you are plainly falling into a scumtell trap. really, did you not "bus" the victim, just random people not involved in the scene and yet it happens that just for that night saf decided to mention a roleblock not related to the NK?

Furthermore; regarding myself: why on earth would I claim inventor instead of VT if i had to fake counterclaim epitaph, and why on earth would i counterclaim a supposedly scum mate when there was already the thing between bus drivers going on, why would i bring this on the table at that point? it just doesn't make sense. My character was claimed and I had to counterclaim at that moment, couldn't be done later. This shows that they had no fakeclaim names and that they had to go for wild guesses / confront possible counterclaims; bad luck, unlike behemoth, there was indeed an igor in the town!
Ever since trini on day 4 has been deviating the attention from epitaph in a very subtile way blowing hot and cold on him, and has tried to get mob lynched instead of epitaph, when supposedly they were both on his list. Dazza refused to lynch epitaph on day 4 when i called him out to hammer at -1; they have both been trying everything to lynch mob instead. At that point there were still 4 scums, and getting mob killed would've given them the game. It took me quite some efforts on day 5 to get these 2 to vote for epitaph, even though in their story there was no doubt epitaph was scum with the whole naive backup doctor thing.

anyway, i will simply vote trinicardinal
Major betiko

Postby MoB Deadly on Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:14 pm

Okay Back to the Source - original claiming. If I am mafia, why on earth would I WAIT for Trini to claim first, THEN freak out and notify of my counter claim?????????

If that was the mafia plan, why wouldn't I just claim FIRST, because claiming first gives you more credibility!!

So you are thinking the mafias plan was to stalk the thread (A player who's activity dropped for the record), wait for Trini to claim first (because mafia knew he would claim first, not someone else like MeDeFe or someone) and then counter claim 2 minutes later???? What if I wasn't online at the time trini claimed? A day late counter claim would make it look like I needed a day to write down a claim of lies.

doesnt make sense

Sounds more like to me that a mafia would claim bus driver because he is convinced he can argue better than me with the help of his scum mates, and decided to claim first.

Postby MoB Deadly on Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:16 pm

Timestamps:

Postby MoB Deadly on Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:28 pm

Votecounts:

So we are voting our own scummate here???????????

INTERESTING SCUM AT THE END OF THE WAGON

RIGHT BEFORE DAZZA WAS ON JIM, THEN SWTICHED WITH HIS BUDDIES

Postby MoB Deadly on Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:31 pm

Dont you see, they WAITED, until they knew it was pointless to vote anyone else before voting Epi a scummate who counterclaimed betiko

Postby MoB Deadly on Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:33 pm

Double-Vote Trini

Triple-Vote dazza

:D :lol: O:) O:) O:)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives