Conquer Club

Italian Style Mafia Thread: FSO wins!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Italian Style Mafia Thread: Day 5 (4/18)

Postby jgordon1111 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:45 pm

ok thanks MoB, leehar what did you do anything?
Private jgordon1111

Postby jgordon1111 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:57 pm

sorry for double post, just finally finished rereading some stuffVoteDazza.
Private jgordon1111

Postby everywhere116 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:11 pm

"It was you, Mario! You killed Marco!" Enzo shouted. "You know Marco was suspicious of you, so he checked you out. And you killed him for it!"

"No! No! It wasn't me! It was you! You did this! I'm Italian!"

"It wasn't Enzo, Mario! He's right; Marco was suspicious of you. He was a threat to you, so you took him out before he could expose you." Federico said.

"Are we going to kill him now, guys?"

"Yeah, Luigi. In fact, you'll get to do it." Enzo said. "Consider this us having you made. You've always wanted to kill an enemy of the Fetticinis, haven't you?"

"Of course!"

Mario stoop up at this point and ran. Federico gave chase. Mario didn't get very far before Federico punched him. He punched his straight in the nose, causing him to bleed severely and effectively immobilize him from the pain.

Enzo got out a gun and gave it to Luigi. "Put a round right between his eyes. Search his body afterward." Luigi took it and went over to Mario, who looked up in shock. Luigi put the gun to his forehead and shot it once, dropping Mario on the spot. Luigi searched his body for his wallet and found an FBI badge inside.

"This bastard was an FBI agent! We got them! He got them all! Yeah!!!" and Luigi shot into the air. Except the gun went *click*
*click* and didn't fire. He checked the magazine. "Um...Enzo? Why did you give me a gun with only one bullet in it?" He looked up and to his shock saw two barrels staring down into his face.

"Congratulations, Luigi. You've finally become a full Fetticini. Too bad you won't be a Fetticini for very long." Enzo said. Both Enzo and Federico shot him once, one in each eye. Luigi fell tot he ground.

"The Fetticini crime family has been taken care of, Gamma Command. This is Gamma 7, calling for extraction." Enzo called into a handset. A helicopter arrived 15 minutes later to pick up Enzo and Federico and they flew off to the Russian Task Force stationed just outside of Sicily, flying over the ships and helicopters that would land at Salerno now that the Fetticini family is no longer there to stop the Russian invasion of Italy.

dazza2008 (FBI Agent) has been lynched!

jgordon (Mafia Stalker) has been endgamed!

ghostly (FSO Agent), Leehar (FSO Agent), and MoB Deadly (FSO Officer) have won!
Last edited by everywhere116 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Disease, suffering, hardship...that is what war is all about."-Captain Kirk, from "A Taste of Armageddon"
Corporal everywhere116

Postby jgordon1111 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:28 pm

I really do hope something was wrong with my role or I went the wrong way with this.
Private jgordon1111

Re: Italian Style Mafia Thread: FSO wins!

Postby everywhere116 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:45 pm

Night 1:
zimmah: kill no one
jgordon: stalk wildwilliam (targeted MoB)
crazymilkshake: "protect" safariguy (did nothing)
skillfusniper: investigate safariguy (clean)
wildwilliam: protect MoB
codirose: insane-vestigate wildwilliam (blocked)
TheGeneral: roleblock codierose
edocsil: watch safari (targeted by crazymilkshake and skillfusniper)
safariguy: hide behind william
jak111: bus drive no one
FBI: eagleblade kills PCM
FSO: Leehar kills crazymilkshake

Night 2:
codierose: insane-vestigate jak111 (appeared guilty, was clean)
jgordon: stalk codierose (TheGeneral, targeted TheGeneral)
edocsil: watch TheGeneral (codierose, targeted by jak111, killed anyway)
wildwilliam: protect safariguy
safariguy: hide behind skillfusniper
TheGeneral: block codierose (TheGeneral)
zimmah: kill codierose (TheGeneral)
jak111: bus drive codierose, The General
skillfusniper: investigate edocsil (clean)
FBI: dazza kills zimmah
FSO: Leehar kills edocsil

Night 3:
jak111: bus drive safari and jgordon
jgordon: stalk no one (was emo)
safariguy: hide behind jak111
skillfusniper: investigate jgordon (clean, was killed anyway)
wildwilliam: protect jak111 (order given by freezie)
FBI: dazza kills skillfusniper
FSO: MoB kills wildwilliam

Night 4:
safari: hides behind dazza (MoB, is scum and dies)
jgordon: stalk Leehar (targeted jak111)
jak111: bus drive Mob and dazza
FBI: dazza kills jak111
FSO: Leehar kills jak111
Last edited by everywhere116 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Disease, suffering, hardship...that is what war is all about."-Captain Kirk, from "A Taste of Armageddon"
Corporal everywhere116

Postby jgordon1111 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:56 pm

LOL what a hoot, three way fight, and I picked the wrong guy to kill, leehar be glad I was sure my role was insane because you were my target. Hell I couldnt have won no matter what. The game was rigged I say, there was a payoff or something. ;) =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> Good game all. Well done everywhere, work the scenes up a little more. But the three way fight was a good idea. I liked it. 3.75 of 5 stars.
Private jgordon1111

Postby everywhere116 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:00 pm

jgordon1111 wrote:LOL what a hoot, three way fight, and I picked the wrong guy to kill, leehar be glad I was sure my role was insane because you were my target. Hell I couldnt have won no matter what. The game was rigged I say, there was a payoff or something. ;) =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> Good game all. Well done everywhere, work the scenes up a little more. But the three way fight was a good idea. I liked it. 3.75 of 5 stars.

The town was screwed at around the end of day 3. Not that you couldn't have won, just that it was astronomically unlikely.

Also, do you understand what happened Night 2?
Corporal everywhere116

Postby MoB Deadly on Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:17 pm

WHOOP WHOOP!!!

Thanks for the game everywhere!

I was nervous after Ghostly was lynched almost instantly, and Leehar was forced to claim right after!
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Postby everywhere116 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:26 pm

MoB Deadly wrote:WHOOP WHOOP!!!

I was nervous after Ghostly was lynched almost instantly, and Leehar was forced to claim right after!
I was going to include an epilogue scene where you return and give ghostly and codierose posthumous medals for the service to Russia. I decided against it; the omnious invasion seemed scarier if it was offscreen.
Corporal everywhere116

Postby codierose on Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:32 pm

everywhere116 wrote:

I was going to include an epilogue scene where you return and give ghostly and codierose posthumous medals for the service to Russia. I decided against it; the omnious invasion seemed scarier if it was offscreen.

:D :D :D GG m8 apart from insane cop no fair could have warned me and to have a second cop to lol
Major codierose

Postby jgordon1111 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:34 pm

I didnt see a way for me to win all three of them had killing roles, I didnt. If I had voted leehar and got dazza to do the same only win for me is if dazza and MoB killed each other. Odds were one would have targeted me. But again good game
Private jgordon1111

Postby everywhere116 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:54 pm

codierose wrote:
everywhere116 wrote:

:D :D :D GG m8 apart from insane cop no fair could have warned me and to have a second cop to lol

Speaking of which....
Corporal everywhere116

Postby ghostly447 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:03 pm

Good playing all. Glad my death came fast and painless :D . Good job my fellow FSO!
Cadet ghostly447

Postby freezie on Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:16 am

Well, I assumed stuff wrong ( Everywhere was asking my thoughts about who was scum after I instantly died after replacing ) except I KNEW dazza was of the bad guys. I just knew it.

Was also worried about spartacus, but leehar totally threw me off...
Corporal 1st Class freezie

Postby SPARTACUS1974 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:24 am

i enjoyed that for my first game , and i knew leehar was telling porkies with his poisoner claim but he played it real well
Sergeant SPARTACUS1974

Postby dazza2008 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:48 am

Good game all. I knew we were screwed when eagle got himself modkilled :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well done FSO =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Corporal dazza2008

Postby Leehar on Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:50 am

thanks guys, that was super fun!
I was worried about Mob submarining the whole time, but thankfully no one other than Dazza called him out on that!
And lol, both us and FBI killed the same guy on the last night, otherwise it'd have been end-gamed even earlier!
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby jak111 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:53 am

That's because you were loving my role ;) Damn though. Looking at the nightly actions list I didn't do as much as I hoped to. And to clarify my last night alive actions was that Safari already said he would hide behind Dazza which I had an idea that it would've killed safari if he successfully done so and dazzas said he's 'silence' someone for the day after so I was hoping to clear two people at once. But guess what, ended up putting saf in with ANOTHER baddie -.-

So now that the game is over, can you explain exactly what it is that the FSO and FBI roles let them do everywhere? I'm taking it that the officers are the killers but how did 3 people die night two?
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
Private 1st Class jak111

Postby jak111 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:54 am

Nevermind I see it now, Zimmah managed to get out a kill before the night was over... So what do the agents do on both sides?
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
Private 1st Class jak111

Postby Leehar on Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:46 am

I think thats actually how mafia works. They can only do 1 kill per night (per group), but the officer needs to send in who the target it, and which of their agents actually perform the kill!
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby everywhere116 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:59 am

Leehar wrote:I think thats actually how mafia works. They can only do 1 kill per night (per group), but the officer needs to send in who the target it, and which of their agents actually perform the kill!

Correct. The officer was essentially the "Godfather" in normal mafia games, meaning that he also turned up innocent on investigations. (I think I said that in the PMs, maybe not.) I don't like Godfathers being bulletproof, though, so that wasn't something that the officers had going for them. Once the Officers were dead, it fell to their underlings to give me the kill orders. When eagle died, dazza was the one to send me the orders.

Also most games don't require that the mafia tell the moderator who to kill, but because there were stalkers, watchers, rolebockers, etc. I had to include that.
Corporal everywhere116

Postby zimmah on Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:15 pm

i really liked this one.
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby safariguy5 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:13 pm

Yeah it was a good game, I underestimated how many FSO there were. By the end, I had a pretty good idea who was scum but the early deaths and mislynches really hurt.

Good work FSO, nothing I could have done to stop you.
Captain safariguy5

Postby dazza2008 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:46 pm

I knew there must have been 3 of them but obviously couldn't say that :lol: :lol: :lol:

I kew I was screwed but could do nothing :(
Corporal dazza2008

Postby jgordon1111 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:10 pm

Well damn Dazza you should have ratted them out before the got safari and jak, LOL Jak could have bussed them and they would have killed each other. I know, but its funny to think about afterwards.
Private jgordon1111

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives