Conquer Club

H.E. Mafia, Game Over, Town Prevails. [archive plox]

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Hectic Eclectic Mafia (17/17)[D1 Start]

Postby dazza2008 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:40 am

MoB Deadly wrote:
dazza2008 wrote:unvote

I voted him as a joke vote. I have been in 1 game with him and he got mod-killed. I would hope that he would have learned from his mistakes.

I like seeing new players come in here and don't think this lynch helps that.

From what I have seen he does not intentionally screw things up just made mistakes.

I could be totally wrong but its just my opinion.

No hes beyond learning from his mistakes.

Rich from the Bank Mafia - He was "Bored" with his role and lied about his role, resulting in a D1 Lynch.
Italian Mafia - He thought his role was "stupid" claimed with a little pressure, and copied and pasted his role PM resulting in a mod kill
Rated M - Was pressured, then copied and pasted his role again resulting in a mod kill.
Continues to talk while dead
Continues to talk at Night
I thought there was more

Fair enough. I still won't vote him though.
Corporal dazza2008

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:49 am

Unvote because the almighty mod is getting a replacement?
highscore
Major crazymilkshake5

Postby strike wolf on Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:11 am

I've looked over the list and yeah it's pretty long. I don't think he should be allowed to play this game. I don't say this often but he is the most obvious black list choice I've seen. I'm uncomfortable lynching someone because of previous games and I'd almost be more comfortable with him being vigged but it looks like Tails is going to try to get him replaced anyways.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby edocsil on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:30 am

strike wolf wrote:I've looked over the list and yeah it's pretty long. I don't think he should be allowed to play this game. I don't say this often but he is the most obvious black list choice I've seen. I'm uncomfortable lynching someone because of previous games and I'd almost be more comfortable with him being vigged but it looks like Tails is going to try to get him replaced anyways.

That would be the best solution. No point in killing a unknown role because of the player.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby strike wolf on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:21 am

edocsil wrote:
strike wolf wrote:I've looked over the list and yeah it's pretty long. I don't think he should be allowed to play this game. I don't say this often but he is the most obvious black list choice I've seen. I'm uncomfortable lynching someone because of previous games and I'd almost be more comfortable with him being vigged but it looks like Tails is going to try to get him replaced anyways.

That would be the best solution. No point in killing a unknown role because of the player.

Yes. Replacement would always be the better option.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby ghostly447 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:26 am

strike wolf wrote:
edocsil wrote:

Hey guys, he is 13. Anyone ever think he may not WANT to be kicked from a game until he ruins it? I believe this role is going to be exposed before the replacement is even in. :|
Cadet ghostly447

Postby jonty125 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:37 am

ghostly447 wrote:
strike wolf wrote:
edocsil wrote:

Hey guys, he is 13. Anyone ever think he may not WANT to be kicked from a game until he ruins it? I believe this role is going to be exposed before the replacement is even in. :|

Slight FOS here. I'm 14 and don't go acting like a prat (feel free to speak if you disagree). Also, two unvotes have happened here so he is under no pressure for a lynch & the replacement probably won't have his role exposed (considering eagle doesn't claim). I know this is WIFOM but this seems like a scumbuddy sticking up for his mate (could also be a mason). Anyway, I'm not going to vote him, it's too weak for this to be a proper case.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby strike wolf on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:40 am

jonty125 wrote:
ghostly447 wrote:
strike wolf wrote:
edocsil wrote:

Slight FOS here. I'm 14 and don't go acting like a prat (feel free to speak if you disagree). Also, two unvotes have happened here so he is under no pressure for a lynch & the replacement probably won't have his role exposed (considering eagle doesn't claim). I know this is WIFOM but this seems like a scumbuddy sticking up for his mate (could also be a mason). Anyway, I'm not going to vote him, it's too weak for this to be a proper case.

You're 14? I thought you were older than that.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby chapcrap on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:42 am

I haven't ever played with eagle before, but I'll say this:

Can you really believe an online age?

I'll change mine to 6. Will you cut me more slack then? :roll:
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby strike wolf on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:44 am

chapcrap wrote:I haven't ever played with eagle before, but I'll say this:

Can you really believe an online age?

I'll change mine to 6. Will you cut me more slack then? :roll:

Considering Shield. I'd say no though most teenagers lie about being older not younger.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby edocsil on Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:29 am

jonty125 wrote:I'm 14 and don't go acting like a prat (feel free to speak if you disagree)./quote]

Never would have guessed that.

ghostly447 wrote:Hey guys, he is 13. Anyone ever think he may not WANT to be kicked from a game until he ruins it? I believe this role is going to be exposed before the replacement is even in. :|

What he wants doesn't really have a lot to do with my opinion. Perhaps I am intolerant, but if you (not you specifically, you as a general player) come here try you should to play the game. If you don't want to play the game expect to be told to leave. Blacklisting and hanging is the only form of moderation available to me, so I will use them.
Edoc'sil

Postby pancakemix on Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:16 pm

Age isn't really a factor in mafia playing. A lot of mafia players started out young that, myself included.

There are words for the kind of person who would actively ruin multiple games.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby jonty125 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:26 pm

pancakemix wrote:There are words for the kind of person who would actively ruin multiple games.

Who?
A) You
B) Edoc
C) Eagle
D) Somebody Else? :-s
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:00 pm

To be fair, I think that ghost's point was that eagle already has the role. What can stop him from coming in here and posting it anyways, whether a replacement is found or not.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby strike wolf on Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:05 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:To be fair, I think that ghost's point was that eagle already has the role. What can stop him from coming in here and posting it anyways, whether a replacement is found or not.

I would hope that Eagle isn't that poor of a sport.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:30 pm

strike wolf wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:To be fair, I think that ghost's point was that eagle already has the role. What can stop him from coming in here and posting it anyways, whether a replacement is found or not.

I would hope that Eagle isn't that poor of a sport.

I would also hope that. I see no evidence that this is not what will happen though.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby edocsil on Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:33 pm

Heh, Strike is a global mod. Could vacation worthy?

Anyhow, just waiting here to see what happens. I really don't want to head to night with him still here.
Edoc'sil

Postby safariguy5 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:04 pm

Maybe a forum ban for say 24hours, but it's pretty extreme either way.
Captain safariguy5

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:30 pm

K, I pm'd him in hopes of clearing things up, and I read over some of his stuff and found what he did disrespectful. I can understand the first as a mistake, but he clearly had intent on the second occasion. I was hoping that he would respond to y'all in some manner, assuring you he was serious, but he has avoided you. Therefore I'm going to replace him. I pm'd soundman to see if he's still game.

Please continue.

-Tails
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:09 pm

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:K, I pm'd him in hopes of clearing things up, and I read over some of his stuff and found what he did disrespectful. I can understand the first as a mistake, but he clearly had intent on the second occasion. I was hoping that he would respond to y'all in some manner, assuring you he was serious, but he has avoided you. Therefore I'm going to replace him. I pm'd soundman to see if he's still game.

Please continue.

-Tails

Good stuff! Now, on to teh scums.

vote pancakemix
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby pancakemix on Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:34 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:Good stuff! Now, on to teh scums.

vote pancakemix

Calling the kettle black, are we?

Vote Yoshi
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby chapcrap on Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:35 pm

Since we only have a few days, I'm not really sure what we are going to find on day 1. Does anyone have an actual lead or vote? (not a joke)
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:48 pm

im going to go with no... haha
highscore
Major crazymilkshake5

Postby soundman on Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:57 pm

Confirm!
Lieutenant soundman

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:59 pm

Soundman replaces eagleblade. I will provide an updated VC after I get off work.

-Tails
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives