Conquer Club

H.E. Mafia, Game Over, Town Prevails. [archive plox]

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: H.E. Mafia, Game Over, Town Prevails. [archive plox]

Postby pancakemix on Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:12 pm

Apologies for dropping out of this one. Shit got crazy and I couldn't keep up at the time. I just got too far behind. Wish I could have stuck it out, cause this looked good. :(
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:58 pm

spiesr wrote:If Safariguy was blocked night1, then how was Ghostly blocked?

I waffled on this one, too. At the time, I brought it down to timestamps. I figured that two roles sending in the same action went to the one who sent it first. I don't know what I was thinking. In retrospect, soundman's block should've stopped Saf's, thus freeing ghostly. The way I did it should only happen if they had targeted each other.

-Tails
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby soundman on Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:20 am

Awesome game Tails! It was a lot of fun. And good game mafia!
Lieutenant soundman

Postby safariguy5 on Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:46 am

strike wolf wrote:I think it was pretty well balanced. I think that I kind of threw a wrench in things for mafia when I killed Ghostly and Chapcrap. I don't think not lynching Ghostly would have saved Clever but could have bought mafia a town lynch on day 4. I think claims screwed over mafia mostly though. I can't believe that Safari claimed role blocker when he did. For the record, my fake claim was going to either be Sherlocke Holmes-detective/Flavor Cop or something I felt I could play off as an overeager vig. I was seriously hoping that I wouldn't have claim to be honest.

@Spiesr: I did actually see your tag...after I had already sent in the action to kill Chapcrap...I had gotten the feeling you were investigative. don't remember what tipped me off but I had the feeling and decided to follow your lead on who to kill (worse case scenario. I frame you the next day. That would have worked out terribly for me).

I was trying to play the probability card. I figured if I backed ghostly (who was drawing a lot of heat) I would be able to get town cred while throwing suspicion off clever. I mean, with 1 night's actions, how likely is it that you're the one mafia roleblocked, especially since ghostly didn't claim Day 1.

I was also unconvinced that clever was going to be able to get out of being lynched on Day 2. As I said before, mafia with voting manipulation can be quite powerful towards endgame, so I figured it was better to keep clever alive.
Captain safariguy5

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:08 pm

lol first game i ever played and i was mafia!
it was ridiculously tough and since getting lynched i find i def. enjoy being town more
all in all fantastic game , kept me reading even after i died
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Previous

Return to Mafia Archives