Conquer Club

Golden Pantheon - Japanese - Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Golden Pantheon - Japanese - D4! 8/11 Looking for replac

Postby pancakemix on Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:42 pm

I'm a fucking dolt.

unvote

I'm Raijin, busdriver. I swapped myself with saf last night. I feel like an idiot for forgetting that. ](*,)

I'm still iffy as to why you didn't try to find cult though, saf. So you better have a good reason or my vote goes back on.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby freezie on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:00 am

pancakemix wrote:I'm a fucking dolt.

unvote

I'm Raijin, busdriver. I swapped myself with saf last night. I feel like an idiot for forgetting that. ](*,)

I'm still iffy as to why you didn't try to find cult though, saf. So you better have a good reason or my vote goes back on.

Wait, MeDeFe roleblocked saf...But pancake swictched them out

Edocsil, What is your rule with roleblockers and busdrivers in your games? Does the roleblock go first only if he targets the busdriver, or does he go first, period?
Corporal 1st Class freezie

Postby safariguy5 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:25 am

unvote

Nobody really said anything that was going to make sense to me. I thought the point was to prove that I still have a night action (i.e. not recruited by the cult) more than it was to find the cult. I still believe that there's no way I could just ask the mod the first 4 characters of the cult leader, but hey, if that's what you guys want me to ask, I'll do that. On the possibility that it doesn't get come back with an answer, that's a no win situation for me. Because then everyone is going to say "Oh well saf is obviously lying about his claim" and I'll be lynched tomorrow anyways.
Captain safariguy5

Postby edocsil on Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:36 am

freezie wrote:

unvote

Wait, MeDeFe roleblocked saf...But pancake swictched them out

Edocsil, What is your rule with roleblockers and busdrivers in your games? Does the roleblock go first only if he targets the busdriver, or does he go first, period?

Busdrive first.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby freezie on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:36 pm

safariguy5 wrote:

unvote

Nobody really said anything that was going to make sense to me. I thought the point was to prove that I still have a night action (i.e. not recruited by the cult) more than it was to find the cult. I still believe that there's no way I could just ask the mod the first 4 characters of the cult leader, but hey, if that's what you guys want me to ask, I'll do that. On the possibility that it doesn't get come back with an answer, that's a no win situation for me. Because then everyone is going to say "Oh well saf is obviously lying about his claim" and I'll be lynched tomorrow anyways.

But why would you ask a question about a possible FLAVOR character in the game, when you could have just acted as the cop?

'' Is Pancake a cultist''

Answer yes or no.

I still don't see the poiint of your question outside mesmerizing the town.

Re: Golden Pantheon - Japanese - D4! 8/11 !

Postby soundman on Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:17 pm

safariguy5 wrote:
MeDeFe wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:My character doesn't have a night action in a traditional sense. Your roleblock would only affect me if my action affected other players.

I thought about this, and I don't see how it's supposed to make sense. A roleblocker prevents another player from performing their night action. Period. Your night action is to ask a question and receive an answer of no more than 4 letters. Why should I be unable to block that? If one wants to get technical about this you claimed to have targeted me on night 2 by asking a question about me, which means your night action at the very least has the potential to target another player. Then it would depend on the question whether you can be blocked any given night or not, which is something Fircoal might do, but I really don't see it happening in a game like this.

No, I didn't target you. I asked the mod about what you are. Doesn't really matter now, I was strike's lyncher anyways, so even if I die now, I at least achieve half win.

A Lyncher doesn't sound like a town role to me.
Lieutenant soundman

Postby safariguy5 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:11 pm

Lyncher was one half of my win condition. I can't win as long as strike was alive.

freezie wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:

unvote

But why would you ask a question about a possible FLAVOR character in the game, when you could have just acted as the cop?

Answer yes or no.

See, this wasn't brought up yesterday. All anybody said yesterday was "Ask the mod who the cult leader is". I can do that tonight no problem.
Captain safariguy5

Postby freezie on Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:30 pm

safariguy5 wrote:Lyncher was one half of my win condition. I can't win as long as strike was alive.

freezie wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:

unvote

Answer yes or no.

See, this wasn't brought up yesterday. All anybody said yesterday was "Ask the mod who the cult leader is". I can do that tonight no problem.

Honestly safari, no players in this game could even be up to the task of holding your hand for you to make better decision. A flavor name is useless and you know this full well.

Postby edocsil on Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:10 pm

If I do not have a replace by tomorrow I will resort to a mod kill. Just figured a heads up is in order.
Edoc'sil

Postby strike wolf on Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:17 pm

I'm guessing I'm ineligible.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby pancakemix on Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:53 pm

safariguy5 wrote:Lyncher was one half of my win condition. I can't win as long as strike was alive.

freezie wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:

unvote

Answer yes or no.

This seems like common sense to me, though. Who cares if no one brought it up? You should be able to see the benefits of such a question for yourself. Your question was so out there as opposed to anything that might have been considered believable.

In addition, I also have a hard time believing anyone who would be directly opposed to a town player would be allied with the rest of them.

Vote saf
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby freezie on Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:35 pm

Once again..I can and shall drop the hammer. If we happen to mislynch, do you guys have any suggestion for me to shoot off? General?

If we happen to right lynch the leader...I shall not shoot. probably.

if we happen to shoot a culstist...once again..any suggestion?

Postby ghostly447 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:18 pm

Title says 'looking for replac'. I have no more games going on, and can replace if needed.
Cadet ghostly447

Postby safariguy5 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:05 pm

w/e, I'll take half a win over no win.

vote safariguy5
Captain safariguy5

Postby edocsil on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:49 pm

strike wolf wrote:I'm guessing I'm ineligible.

Naw, you died town and had no info from night actions. Strike replaces The General
Edoc'sil

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:40 pm

I'll catch up tonight after I'm free from work.

-Tails
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby freezie on Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:48 pm

Well, with Safari who has fessed up:

Vote: Safari

Postby strike wolf on Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:46 pm

Whoops...guess I forgot to confirm. Sorry. Not much to add and it looks like you lynched cult-erasu anyways.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Re: Golden Pantheon - Japanese - D4! 8/11

Postby edocsil on Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:38 am

Yeah, saf is pretty well hung. I stopped counting at 5 votes. Scene this afternoon.
Edoc'sil

Postby Victor Sullivan on Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:28 pm

I'll bring the divine rope! :mrgreen:

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby edocsil on Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:54 pm

Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi, their rivalry was well know among the gods. Neither would tolerate the other in their presence, but none of the other gods believed they would actually try to kill one another. The gods however had to be left wondering, neither ever got the chance to bring harm or lay blame to the other, at least not while Amaterasu was aligned with the goodly gods. Amaterasu had sold his soul to an evil being, although he truly had little choice in the matter. The corrupted oracle saw that his doom was approaching swiftly, and too saw that he had little with which to defend himself and his actions.

Amaterasu drew a small knife from a sheath on his waist, kept solely in the event of his betrayal becoming common knowledge. The punishment for betraying his fellow gods was something that could easily take several days, the swift acting poison on the knife was the far preferable of the two alternatives. As the other gods closed around him, Amaterasu pricked the palm of his hand and knelt, waiting for his end, and wait that was not long..

Amaterasu Safariguy ~ Oracle Cultist has been Lynched! it is now N5, 72 hours for night actions.
Edoc'sil

Re: Golden Pantheon - Japanese - N4! 7/11

Postby edocsil on Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:50 am

Hachiman was concerned. Many of his friends by now had likely been corrupted. Who was still allied with him and who was waiting for him to merely turn his back, to be corrupted in turn? He reasoned that if he failed tonight likely it would be too late.

Another god to lay awake considering the same issues, who were friends, who were foes, and how many once dear friends now turned to to bitter enemies?

Their actions shaped the night and once again poisoned arrows struck their target. Once again an evil god fell to the ground, a black miasma seeping through his veins.

Amatsu Strike Wolf v2 ~ Ex-Cult Leader has been killed.

D5 has now started, with 6 alive it is 4 to lynch.
Edoc'sil

Re: Golden Pantheon - Japanese - D5! 6/11

Postby strike wolf on Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:55 am

Go Cult! Never figured I was long for this world again. you know the whole dead staying dead thing.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby soundman on Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:10 pm

Ex-Cult Leader? Does that mean there's another leader out there?
Lieutenant soundman

Postby Victor Sullivan on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:01 pm

One would logically assume.

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives