Conquer Club

Crazys Superhero Mafia! Game Over! Villains Win!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Crazys Superhero Mafia! [6/12] Day 4: Half down

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:37 pm

I have been prodded. Sorry I haven't been following the game. Crazy changed his avatar.
ā–‘ā–’ā–’ā–“ā–“ā–“ā–’ā–’ā–‘
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby jgordon1111 on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:40 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:I have been prodded. Sorry I haven't been following the game. Crazy changed his avatar.

LOL this is a first got any thoughts DY your good at this stuff.
Private jgordon1111

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:43 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:I have been prodded. Sorry I haven't been following the game. Crazy changed his avatar.

:-$ it was a joke, lol
highscore
Major crazymilkshake5

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:50 pm

...i forgot you were in this gaeme...welcome back!!!!!
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby new guy1 on Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:04 pm

Clever, hes not in the game hes a reserve :D Im just reading along and I know that.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:05 pm

new guy1 wrote:Clever, hes not in the game hes a reserve :D Im just reading along and I know that.

oh wow thanks matthew. lol sorry been a crazy day.
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby new guy1 on Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:07 pm

Crazy things happen in Crazy superhero games :)
Sergeant new guy1

Postby thehippo8 on Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:13 pm

Roll call ... who's here and who's not?

Corporal 1st Class thehippo8

Postby jgordon1111 on Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:18 pm

Some7hingCLEVER wrote:
new guy1 wrote:Clever, hes not in the game hes a reserve :D Im just reading along and I know that.

oh wow thanks matthew. lol sorry been a crazy day.

I almost fell off my chair when I realized,clever oh wow, Where did you think he had been for the whole game?

Vote DY for serious submarining lol

Oh Vote DY for submarining the whole damn game =D>

fastposted by hippo I hope there is not a test seriously
Private jgordon1111

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:22 pm

ya sorry my whole day is crazy. lol how about we forget that happened? cool? ok :)
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby jgordon1111 on Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:11 pm

Some7hingCLEVER wrote:ya sorry my whole day is crazy. lol how about we forget that happened? cool? ok :)

Forgotten. ;)
Private jgordon1111

Postby skillfusniper33 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:19 am

Now I have a question that everyone seems to be overlooking. Why would we (hippo and I) claim massons and also be mafia. Since if one of us were lynched and flipped Mafia, the other would instantly be lynched the next day. This would be a very high risk high reward situation, and one I wouldn't ever get involved in if I were mafia.

Now to answer a couple questions pointed at me.

jgordon1111 wrote:I remember when you asked it,but when no one came forward I dismissed it that you were wrong.

It seems that skill figured that would get him lynched if he did.

Thats why I am saying every step skill has taken is off somehow,

1. why would crazy put that type of role in when its potential to take out town was so aggressively easy.

2. not claiming when asked.

3. letting sg7 go down for a kill either hippo of skill made.

4. I still cant get past night crawler and 2 face being masoned and not be totally wrong. this reads like fakeclaims so out there as to make everyone go well they wouldnt make those claims unless they were serious.

5. If I am wrong I figure / or me is next to die.

Not responding to this makes perfect since to me since I don't see a question in here, all you are doing is summing up what you think I did, and stating your opinions.

jgordon1111 wrote:Second post, my role in this game is protective only as I have stated.

That obvious omgus isnt going to save you hippo.

I think I am on the mark or near enough you are squirming,and now making mistakes keep going please.

This statement also bothers me a lot, since it is a fairly valid case that hippo put together against you, and your response is OMGUS, your an idiot, nothing is going to stop us from lynching you. I agree with hippo, and had brought up the fact that The Punisher isn't a good superhero, he is a violent ruthless person, who takes everything way to far for punishment. I do believe that is who you are, but The Punisher being a body guard just seems way to obscure for your type of role.
Place: 267 Score: 2630
Major skillfusniper33

Postby jgordon1111 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:45 am

thanks for the omgus skill I think it will be helpful.

I had to get out of bed to post this.

I was thinking over what was off in this game and it hit me.

Why didnt NG1 die N2 after he claimed or me when I was guarding him. Simple really now that it hit me.

Hippo you needed an alibi from him for everyone to see. and it does explain why jak died he was a random killing to cover you and skill beings we all knew NG1 would be watching you to prove where you went and that ties into with you accidently ignoring / when he was trying to get you to go a different plan.

Then of course N3 he wasnt needed anymore and was dangerous. therefore he got hit twice just in case I was guarding him.

I had made the mistake of mentioning previously that 2 needed guarding Betiko and NG1 which most likely gave me away.

Now I vote for the one of you I think is most dangerous unvote vote skill for overlooking the obvious thing about my role on purpose the punisher wages war on the MOB ie,mafia and for being I believe the mafia godfather and 2 face is a criminal in all aspects
Private jgordon1111

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:06 am

skillfusniper33 wrote:Now I have a question that everyone seems to be overlooking. Why would we (hippo and I) claim massons and also be mafia. Since if one of us were lynched and flipped Mafia, the other would instantly be lynched the next day. This would be a very high risk high reward situation, and one I wouldn't ever get involved in if I were mafia.Now to answer a couple questions pointed at me.

jgordon1111 wrote:I remember when you asked it,but when no one came forward I dismissed it that you were wrong.

1. why would crazy put that type of role in when its potential to take out town was so aggressively easy.

4. I still cant get past night crawler and 2 face being masoned and not be totally wrong. this reads like fakeclaims so out there as to make everyone go well they wouldnt make those claims unless they were serious.

Not responding to this makes perfect since to me since I don't see a question in here, all you are doing is summing up what you think I did, and stating your opinions.

jgordon1111 wrote:Second post, my role in this game is protective only as I have stated.

I think I am on the mark or near enough you are squirming,and now making mistakes keep going please.

This statement also bothers me a lot, since it is a fairly valid case that hippo put together against you, and your response is OMGUS, your an idiot, nothing is going to stop us from lynching you. I agree with hippo, and had brought up the fact that The Punisher isn't a good superhero, he is a violent ruthless person, who takes everything way to far for punishment. I do believe that is who you are, but The Punisher being a body guard just seems way to obscure for your type of role.

we have talked about the fact that your massoned. i have pointed out that does happen sometimes and to say it would never happen in this game is playing the mod and will ruin the game for everyone. there is also the fact you may be town and he could be mafia and you would have no clue. so that point isnt completly pointless but not enough for me to change my opinion.
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Re: Crazys Superhero Mafia! [6/12] Day 4 Vote Count

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:40 am

Offical Vote Count

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Skillfulsniper33-L3 (some7hingCLEVER)
jgordon1111-L3 (Thehippo8)
Skillfulsniper33-L3 (jgordon1111)
highscore
Major crazymilkshake5

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:43 am

crazymilkshake5 wrote:Offical Vote Count

......uhhh
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby skillfusniper33 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:04 pm

Some7hingCLEVER wrote:
crazymilkshake5 wrote:Offical Vote Count

......uhhh

lol, I am to people apprently :D
Some7hingCLEVER wrote:
skillfusniper33 wrote:Now I have a question that everyone seems to be overlooking. Why would we (hippo and I) claim massons and also be mafia. Since if one of us were lynched and flipped Mafia, the other would instantly be lynched the next day. This would be a very high risk high reward situation, and one I wouldn't ever get involved in if I were mafia.Now to answer a couple questions pointed at me.

we have talked about the fact that your massoned. i have pointed out that does happen sometimes and to say it would never happen in this game is playing the mod and will ruin the game for everyone. there is also the fact you may be town and he could be mafia and you would have no clue. so that point isnt completly pointless but not enough for me to change my opinion.

But by the sounds of earlier posts you guys believe both of us are mafia, and that is why that question was asked. And no I am not playing the mod, 1 because this is his first game, and 2 because I don't have any clue as to what to expect out of this game, so playing him would be a very dumb idea. Yes being massoned with someone other than your own alignment is very possible, but normally it is with 1 town, and 1 third party, not 1 town/third party and 1 mafia especially since mafia are allowed to talk together at night.
Major skillfusniper33

Postby jgordon1111 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:35 pm

As you pointed out before those were my thoughts of how maybe it is set up skill. with one reasonable point in it, all mods want to be original.

So i am not really trying to play the mod I dont think. just putting my thoughts out there to see the reaction it would have.

And I believe the results were pretty good.

First hippo has made a couple of mistakes since then

1. he calls my role in the game out as a killer not a protector, when he posted it he should have read it better.

2. he says that I am trying to start a mass claim,uh that was not me.Not this entire game have I wanted anyone to keep claiming their roles. I went with / on this because I now think it was beneficial to town to try and save the rest of us.

But prior to these things happening hippo, I now think avoided / trying to make a more viable plan on purpose.

/ asked if any POG's were in the game and that was intentionally ignored I believe also.

So yes I am pretty sure both of you are mafia. But I realized last night when I got up I put my vote in the wrong place I can protect against bullets

So unvote vote hippo it will be harder for skill to hide without kurt wagner night crawler teleporting him around.
Private jgordon1111

Postby thehippo8 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:49 pm

Well, all I can say jg is that seems to be yet another OMGUS. Sure, I've made a couple of mistakes (I am still on holiday remember!!) but nothing relevant to the game. I guess it all comes down to what the others think. I am a confirmed tracker and you know fully that is a town or third party role. There is no purpose in there being a tracker for mafia. Also, you seem to have missed what skill has said about the sheer unlikelihood of mafia being paired with a third party. Skill explained his goal is simply to survive, mine is the same (goal for me is to survive). So you can treat us as town as we are no threat to town. I'm still of the view that you are the remaining scum, so my vote stays on you.

Assuming skill votes you (or anyone other than me) then we are at something of an impasse unless clever changes his vote and both Leehar and / follow. I'd be surprised if / voted me in that he has cleared me as tracker. I don'tknow what Leehar is likely to do, again would be good to hear from him. Clever seems to be agreeing with you, but that was before skill posted so hopefully clever will see sense and vote you too.

It remains a waiting game.

Postby jgordon1111 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:54 pm

thehippo8 wrote:Well, all I can say jg is that seems to be yet another OMGUS. Sure, I've made a couple of mistakes (I am still on holiday remember!!) but nothing relevant to the game. I guess it all comes down to what the others think. I am a confirmed tracker and you know fully that is a town or third party role. There is no purpose in there being a tracker for mafia. Also, you seem to have missed what skill has said about the sheer unlikelihood of mafia being paired with a third party. Skill explained his goal is simply to survive, mine is the same (goal for me is to survive). So you can treat us as town as we are no threat to town. I'm still of the view that you are the remaining scum, so my vote stays on you.

Assuming skill votes you (or anyone other than me) then we are at something of an impasse unless clever changes his vote and both Leehar and / follow. I'd be surprised if / voted me in that he has cleared me as tracker. I don'tknow what Leehar is likely to do, again would be good to hear from him. Clever seems to be agreeing with you, but that was before skill posted so hopefully clever will see sense and vote you too.

Not an omgus hippo,and your trying to diminish the mistakes you have made, the worst to me was you knew SG7 was innocent yet both of you let a possible town vote get lynched.

If one of you isnt lynched that means town loses. By what I am thinking. If any of the rest of us get lynched you win. with 2 apparent night kills or even one,town is done and you and skill walk off with the win the next day.

Not going to happen if I can help it.

you and skill have now both picked me as your target fine.

Here is another flaw in your logic of me having a killing role or being scum.

If I was scum for me logically on N2 I would have killed NG1 when he declared watcher role and it was obvious when crown flipped town.

N3 I would have killed either you or /.

But that is just me and how I would have went about it,logically taking out the players that could hurt me.

Why didnt that happen you ask,because I am protecting those players it would have been best for me to kill if I was scum.

So yes I am thinking 2 scum in the game and with the tink and boom someone might have guessed 2 face was in the game therefore skill had to claim and prayed no one went third party my ass.

you 2 killed betiko,NG1 and jak and by proxy of not stepping forward when asked SG7. All town,All on you 2.

You have tried to explain betiko and NG1 as accident's. I say no to that because you let SG7 die before coming up with that,not a town move.

Alot of what you 2 have done is not the actions of town or as you try to claim town aligned players.

There was a reason both of you ignored /. and then both of you try and say ooopsie I missed that,you both have played long enough I think not to miss those details. unless of course your just skimming because you figure you have the outcome in hand?

My vote stays the same, for the above and previously posted reasons
Private jgordon1111

Postby thehippo8 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:02 pm

Of course your vote still stands, jg, but not for the reasons you state. I beklieve you afre the last mafia left. As you know skill did a nighjt kill and your reference to a second mafia is just misleading.

As to your post, I thought by now you would realise that a tracker cannot see alignment. We can only track. But we weren't the only ones that thought sg was scum, butit suits you to ignore that (despite me repeatedly saying it). Your attempt to now recreate history as to what you might have done is not accepted by me, you did what you did and you remain responsible for that.

I am more interested in heariong from the others right now, no offence sg, but our backand forth isn't adding anything.

Postby jgordon1111 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:16 pm

thehippo8 wrote:Of course your vote still stands, jg, but not for the reasons you state. I beklieve you afre the last mafia left. As you know skill did a nighjt kill and your reference to a second mafia is just misleading.

As to your post, I thought by now you would realise that a tracker cannot see alignment. We can only track. But we weren't the only ones that thought sg was scum, butit suits you to ignore that (despite me repeatedly saying it). Your attempt to now recreate history as to what you might have done is not accepted by me, you did what you did and you remain responsible for that.

I am more interested in heariong from the others right now, no offence sg, but our backand forth isn't adding anything.

Yes the rest of us thought SG7 was scum,but the difference is you let all of us believe he killed betiko,when you knew he didnt. If we had known that you know it would have been you or skill on the line so you ooopsied seeing what /asked for.

Not trying to recreate anything to suit myself.

Pointing out that for 2 so called town aligned players you are playing under the table while trying to look like your dealing up top.

And so now we wait for the others.
Private jgordon1111

Postby Leehar on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:37 pm

Are you also claiming 3rd party hippo?
I'm kinda at a loss because while I believe the hippo/skill mason thing is convoluted, and supposedly tough to fakeclaim, it still has a lot of implausibilities with the whole different names being related and this still as yet double tracker claim. We've already seen that there are completely unique roles everywhere else so it seems totally impossible that there are two.
And all the common threads seem to be leading to hippo?
He's the 'other' tracker, the 'other' mason, the 'other' watched individual on the killed party (betiko?)
Even tho I'm hesitant to believe he's scum because the pgo seems to be the best description for 2 kills N2, and there's still no explanation for jak's death with / being his only visitor, there just seems to be too many coincidences surrounding hippo?

On the other hand, we still have jg and / claims that don't have any third party confirmation ability? ie We have jg supposedly 'protecting' ng1 Nights 1 and 2? And ng conveniently dying the night you didn't protect him?

And then / who told us the same story as hippo for who he apparently tracked N1? and then he had this statement about being told about being targeted? Is that even possible?
I can confirm the mod informed me of shield targeting me last night... Because I am a tracker, a bit odd to have two town trackers in the games,

He then tracked Jak N2? Who conveniently ended up being a Vanilla townie so obv didn't go anywhere?
And Last night you were told you were visiting Clever by Hippo, so you authenticated it by saying Clever didn't go anywhere?

And finally we have Mr Clever? He supposedly had a Joat role in targetting sg7 with Silencing N1? Here's where it gets interesting. You said D2 that you targetted him with silencing because it seemed like a random skill and you didn't know what it did, so you just hit a random person in shield as you didn't have much time to do that. However, if when you just popped into the game you didn't have time to do much other than do a random target, how come suddenly now on N3 when you should still have either 1 or 2 actions remaining from your 'joat' powers, you're suddenly doing nothing?
Could we have an accounting for your actions?

And sorry guys if I'm 'accusing' you unfairly etc, It's just really tough to split the lie's from the truth, and if I'm inadvertently casting suspicion on you in the process of hunting scum I apologize, but I really can't tell who's good and who's bad here, so I have to be suspicious of everyone.
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby skillfusniper33 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:39 pm

jgordon1111 wrote:
thehippo8 wrote:Well, all I can say jg is that seems to be yet another OMGUS. Sure, I've made a couple of mistakes (I am still on holiday remember!!) but nothing relevant to the game. I guess it all comes down to what the others think. I am a confirmed tracker and you know fully that is a town or third party role. There is no purpose in there being a tracker for mafia. Also, you seem to have missed what skill has said about the sheer unlikelihood of mafia being paired with a third party. Skill explained his goal is simply to survive, mine is the same (goal for me is to survive). So you can treat us as town as we are no threat to town. I'm still of the view that you are the remaining scum, so my vote stays on you.

Not an omgus hippo,and your trying to diminish the mistakes you have made, the worst to me was you knew SG7 was innocent yet both of you let a possible town vote get lynched.

If one of you isnt lynched that means town loses. By what I am thinking. If any of the rest of us get lynched you win. with 2 apparent night kills or even one,town is done and you and skill walk off with the win the next day.

Not going to happen if I can help it.

you and skill have now both picked me as your target fine.

Here is another flaw in your logic of me having a killing role or being scum.

If I was scum for me logically on N2 I would have killed NG1 when he declared watcher role and it was obvious when crown flipped town.

N3 I would have killed either you or /.

But that is just me and how I would have went about it,logically taking out the players that could hurt me.

Why didnt that happen you ask,because I am protecting those players it would have been best for me to kill if I was scum.

So yes I am thinking 2 scum in the game and with the tink and boom someone might have guessed 2 face was in the game therefore skill had to claim and prayed no one went third party my ass.

you 2 killed betiko,NG1 and jak and by proxy of not stepping forward when asked SG7. All town,All on you 2.

You have tried to explain betiko and NG1 as accident's. I say no to that because you let SG7 die before coming up with that,not a town move.

Alot of what you 2 have done is not the actions of town or as you try to claim town aligned players.

There was a reason both of you ignored /. and then both of you try and say ooopsie I missed that,you both have played long enough I think not to miss those details. unless of course your just skimming because you figure you have the outcome in hand?

My vote stays the same, for the above and previously posted reasons

If you have payed any attention this is my first game after about 2-3 months off from playing, and I have only played a few games before that, so I am still very new. And when I have classes for a 4 hour period in the day, on top of homework I normally have to go through about 2-3 pages of reading to get caught up on everything, so I can forget about 1 sentence of 1 post of about 30 posts total. Yes I should be better at keeping track of things, but I play this to have fun, and stretch my brain to think in different ways, while winning is nice, it isn't my main goal in this game.

Every valid point that either hippo or I bring up you seem to think is an OMGUS. I am sorry that we have been playing at our own agenda for surviving, since that is our win condition. And since we are 3rd party, yes it does make since for us to help town out as much as possible. Also I hate having SG7 being brought up, he was a role changing character that could have really given Mafia the advantage, I am happy with that lynch, and since he had no win condition as of yet I would be happy to lynch him again.

jgordon1111 wrote:
thehippo8 wrote:Of course your vote still stands, jg, but not for the reasons you state. I beklieve you afre the last mafia left. As you know skill did a nighjt kill and your reference to a second mafia is just misleading.

Yes the rest of us thought SG7 was scum,but the difference is you let all of us believe he killed betiko,when you knew he didnt. If we had known that you know it would have been you or skill on the line so you ooopsied seeing what /asked for.

Not trying to recreate anything to suit myself.

Pointing out that for 2 so called town aligned players you are playing under the table while trying to look like your dealing up top.

And so now we wait for the others.

You are assuming that I did kill him with my own ability as a PGO, while their is still a chance that SG7 did, and why would I take credit for it if I am not 100% sure I did it. My ability is 50/50, which seems to be believed by several others. As soon as I learned that Betiko visited me I had thought their was a chance that I did it, but without being 100% right I am not going to say anything. And before that night he had softclaimed Cop, so it would have put him at the top of Mafia's kill list, even if he was insane.

Oh and the fact that we can only talk at night, their is no way of us to say, hey you need to claim, so we can help everyone out. Especially since I had chatted during that day before the lynch.

Vote JG

Fastposted by Leehar
Major skillfusniper33

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:47 pm

As to your post, I thought by now you would realise that a tracker cannot see alignment. We can only track. But we weren't the only ones that thought sg was scum, butit suits you to ignore that (despite me repeatedly saying it). Your attempt to now recreate history as to what you might have done is not accepted by me, you did what you did and you remain responsible for that.I am more interested in heariong from the others right now, no offence sg, but our backand forth isn't adding anything.

i dont believe a single person has flipped mafia? has there? no so in a game of 12 you think there is only one mafia...doesnt sound right. and we know it cant be 3 mafia so we have to assume that its 2 left.

yes agreed everyone thought he was the one who made the kill. but you two KNEW he did not make the kill. these are facts. you were asked to claim to save him and yet you didnt. and it sounds just like mafia to sit around and let town lynch each other.

fastposted
for some reason noone saw the post in which i told you i HAVE to use the telephone on night two ..cant use it the first night or the third and when crown died i had no idea what to do so i decided to use the armor. when i did i opted out not using any power night three or four. but seems that was a bad idea considering the game will end soon (at least before night 5) so really right now im no use to town im pretty much a vanilla townie.

fastposted again

so on night one you couldnt say hey if
A happens do this and ill do this
if B happens do this and ill do this

is it not possible you guys can plan something if its not correct me.
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives