Conquer Club

Vodean's mini-Mafia - Endgame - town wins - 2/5

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Vodean's mini-Mafia Day 2 - VT to slaughter.

Postby vodean on Wed May 30, 2012 4:23 am

As the sun rose on the town the following morning, the people awoke to a startling scene. The machines in the abandoned slaughterhouse they were quarantined in had been in use, and were covered in blood. By a process of elimination, they realized that it was Crazymilkshake5 who was scattered all over the place. The police officer recounted a story of how the previous night, he had been watching CM5, but had fallen asleep. He woke up to find CM5's body (parts), and a hooded figure leaving the scene. He ran to the place where the town slept, and saw that everyone was asleep, except CM5... for this reason, he began to suspect himself, but realized that he had an alibi - he was asleep.

crazymilkshake5, VT, is dead.

discuss, but do not read tooo far into the scene (the cop is NOT the mafia). everything else is fairly accurate though.
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Re: Vodean's mini-Mafia Day 2 - VT to slaughter.

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Wed May 30, 2012 8:09 am

vodean wrote:As the sun rose on the town the following morning, the people awoke to a startling scene. The machines in the abandoned slaughterhouse they were quarantined in had been in use, and were covered in blood. By a process of elimination, they realized that it was Crazymilkshake5 who was scattered all over the place. The police officer recounted a story of how the previous night, he had been watching CM5, but had fallen asleep. He woke up to find CM5's body (parts), and a hooded figure leaving the scene. He ran to the place where the town slept, and saw that everyone was asleep, except CM5... for this reason, he began to suspect himself, but realized that he had an alibi - he was asleep.

crazymilkshake5, VT, is dead.

discuss, but do not read tooo far into the scene (the cop is NOT the mafia). everything else is fairly accurate though.

ok then...thats wierd..it seems someone put our cop to sleep somehow
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Re: Vodean's mini-Mafia Night 1 - no lynch

Postby new guy1 on Wed May 30, 2012 8:10 am

Okay, so scene would say that the cop watched CM5 obviously the one who was killed last night. So I would guess that none of our power roles have the information needed to help us along today. This is what I was afraid of as now we are in the same place as yesterday (no info) and have one less player (unfortunatly one of the more talkative ones, from what I remember). I dont have many leads, but once I am done with my exam I will read back through and come back with my thoughts, whether I have some or not.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Wed May 30, 2012 8:28 am

new guy1 wrote:Okay, so scene would say that the cop watched CM5 obviously the one who was killed last night. So I would guess that none of our power roles have the information needed to help us along today. This is what I was afraid of as now we are in the same place as yesterday (no info) and have one less player (unfortunatly one of the more talkative ones, from what I remember). I dont have many leads, but once I am done with my exam I will read back through and come back with my thoughts, whether I have some or not.

+1
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Wed May 30, 2012 9:15 am

What I want to know is whether ghostly or new guy has any reads on each other. If not, then that only leaves S7C and me as scum, and I have a feeling both of us targeted milkshake last night.
I want a claim from S7C, but its against the rules so scrap that. S7C any comments you have on the matter would be good

-SG7 ( :| )
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Wed May 30, 2012 9:41 am

:cry: Well at least I blew up! :lol: :lol:
highscore
Major crazymilkshake5

Postby ghostly447 on Wed May 30, 2012 9:52 am

Vote no lynch. Leave it to lylo to decide!
Cadet ghostly447

Postby new guy1 on Wed May 30, 2012 10:02 am

I could agree with that and I cant really read you because this is an unusual game. I have no reads except for how quiet and how willing he is to NL... but again, it is an odd game so I dont really know. I am willing to NL, but I want support from the rest of the town before I do.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Wed May 30, 2012 10:42 am

Well, let's see. Assuming no doc protection tonight, it'll be 2 townies to 1 mafia tomorrow. If we lynch today, and mislynch, mafia win. So ok no lynch sounds good today.

VOTE NO LYNCH New guy said he support it, and I bet S7C will too, but I can't speak for him.

-SG7 ( :) )
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.

Postby new guy1 on Wed May 30, 2012 11:07 am

Well majority already does, Vote No lynch...
Sergeant new guy1

Re: Vodean's mini-Mafia Night 2 - no lynch

Postby vodean on Wed May 30, 2012 4:04 pm

after the grueling scenes of the morning, the town was too distressed to do anything, or even to react, and so without saying anything, they just decided to take it easy for a day and rest. so now we move into the next night.

4 out of 5 alive.
Sergeant vodean

Postby vodean on Thu May 31, 2012 5:38 am

As the town awoke for the third day of their isolation, they were exhausted.

The previous night, three people were watching a single person. The cop saw this person mixing chemicals and was about to swoop in and attempt to make an arrest, when another man entered the room, and forced the third man to chug down the chemicals. The doctor arrived on the scene almost immediately and pumped the victim's stomach while the cop chased down the hooded figure. Unfortunately, while no one died, no advancements were made on who the mafia is.

as the town moved in to their third day, 4 out of the original 5 were alive.
Sergeant vodean

Re: Vodean's mini-Mafia Day 3 - OD UD

Postby new guy1 on Thu May 31, 2012 8:50 am

So flavor wise, the mafia targetted the same person the cop and doc visited... And we are no closer to our conclusion?
Sergeant new guy1

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Thu May 31, 2012 1:26 pm

ghostly, I suspect you might be the doc. who did you target last night?

(@mod am I allowed to say who I think is what role?)

Postby vodean on Thu May 31, 2012 2:23 pm

shieldgenerator7 wrote:ghostly, I suspect you might be the doc. who did you target last night?

(@mod am I allowed to say who I think is what role?)

yes, but they cant confirm, so the point is moot...
Sergeant vodean

Postby new guy1 on Thu May 31, 2012 8:20 pm

Well mod, can they come forward and say they had an action and say who they think is town (without strictly saying "they are town") by just being like, well I have a night action and I think that this guy is safe to assume as town, or is that not allowed?
Sergeant new guy1

Postby vodean on Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:20 am

new guy1 wrote:Well mod, can they come forward and say they had an action and say who they think is town (without strictly saying "they are town") by just being like, well I have a night action and I think that this guy is safe to assume as town, or is that not allowed?

i assume you are referring to the cop? the cop can come forward and reveal alignment of other people, but cannot say that they are cop.
so it would look like:

such and such is town.
such and such is town.
such and such is mafia.
Sergeant vodean

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:00 pm

vodean wrote:
new guy1 wrote:Well mod, can they come forward and say they had an action and say who they think is town (without strictly saying "they are town") by just being like, well I have a night action and I think that this guy is safe to assume as town, or is that not allowed?

i assume you are referring to the cop? the cop can come forward and reveal alignment of other people, but cannot say that they are cop.
so it would look like:

such and such is town.
such and such is town.
such and such is mafia.

in an open setup thats pretty much saying there cop. anway i think i bought town the extra person last night. and cop im not pushing you but look who you investigated and subtract me as being town and who is left. vote them.
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:54 pm

@mod can we get a prod on ghostly?
he's the only non-poster for D3

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:03 pm

shieldgenerator7 wrote:@mod can we get a prod on ghostly?

there in new orleans
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby vodean on Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:22 pm

prodedededededededededededededededed.
sorry, fell asleep on the keyboard there.
Sergeant vodean

Postby vodean on Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:23 pm

Some7hingCLEVER wrote:

there in new orleans

do you mean he's in NO?
Sergeant vodean

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:00 pm

vodean wrote:
Some7hingCLEVER wrote:

there in new orleans

do you mean he's in NO?

yes
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby new guy1 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:53 pm

No, we are on our way. Also S7C, it would make sense if SG7 was cop, but he cannot deduce who is the mafia. He investigated the person who died N1, and he investigated whoever the doc saved N2. That leaves two suspects. Im assuming you are doc since you "bought town the extra person" and so I will definatly Vote Ghostly because I know Im town (WIFOM IK) and that leaves him.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:06 pm

Well I want to confirm what NG says but I can't because it's against the rules.

VOTE GHOSTLY

It's either ng or ghostly, and if we lynch the wrong one, hopefully the doc will save the right person and we'll get the right one tomorrow.

Wait, no. scratch that. If we no lynch today then we'll have a min of 3 tomorrow, and the cop will know for sure who scum is. UNVOTE VOTE NO LYNCH

-SG7 ( :) )

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives