Conquer Club

JK9++ ENDGAME Mafia Wins

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: JK9++ (13/13) Day 1

Postby betiko on Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:34 am

jonty125 wrote:By my count redhedge has 3 votes which is one off a deadline lynch. We also have about 61 hours to deadline. Redhedge, now would be a good time to claim.

that's the confusing part...
also what do we do if someone puts someone else in a deadline lynch position just before the deadline leaving no time for defense?
unless the lynch results in a scum kill, i think the person doing this will deserve everyone to vote for him the next day...

come on redhedge, claim fast!!!
Major betiko

Postby jonty125 on Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:38 am

betiko wrote:
jonty125 wrote:By my count redhedge has 3 votes which is one off a deadline lynch. We also have about 61 hours to deadline. Redhedge, now would be a good time to claim.

that's the confusing part...
also what do we do if someone puts someone else in a deadline lynch position just before the deadline leaving no time for defense?
unless the lynch results in a scum kill, i think the person doing this will deserve everyone to vote for him the next day...

come on redhedge, claim fast!!!

Well that would be the same as a scummy speedhammer, so I'd question them the following morning REGARDLESS of the flip.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby trinicardinal on Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:24 am

@ jonty - my apologies, when i made my comment I had not reviewed everything and just had memories off seeing lots of you posts with votes in them.. having reviewed all of your posts I realise that you had a lot of quotes of other votes inside so that's where my impression came from.... I'm going to look a bit more closely at redhedge and Campin

redhedge last posted on Tuesday at 9:05 p.m. with this post

redhedge47 wrote:so why are we lynching betiko at this point is thier a good reaason or a we random lynchin

prior to that was this one (also on Tuesday)

redhedge47 wrote:everyone I would like to apoligize for my lack of perticipation I have had lots of things I've been working on I will be more active in this game from now on

Before that was a post on Friday 10th and some posts on Aug 6th one of which is this one -

redhedge47 wrote:I think we need to start being more serious
FOS Iron Butterfly has done nothing this entire time every other player (besides betiko but he hasn’t confirmed) has made at least one post

For someone who figures we need to be more serious he hasn't done much and has successfully flown under the radar quite a bit... it may be that his rl has just been busy or he may be playing a scumarining strategy

Now Campin last posted on the 12th with this post -

Campin_Killer wrote:
thechuck51 wrote:
Campin_Killer wrote:
betiko wrote:for the record guys, you always need your vote to be somewhere, you can't just unvote like that. FOS sam and campin for this.

also doom, can you not edit votecounts; this is a total nonesence for a scum game. you are confusing us all.

Lolwut...

Your vote does not always have to be somewhere. That is where I beg to differ...

But, if you insist, I'll Vote Betiko

unvote vote campin it is clearly stated in the OP that you must have a vote placed at all times. I even joke voted violet for not casting a vote. Samgrossy in turned busted my balls about being a rules guy. Jonty and violet both voted no lynch and said they were doing it just because they had to have a vote on something. Yet somehow you are oblivious? My bet is that you are scum and have just been skimming.

I don't know where you're looking, but I do not see that rule

he had several posts up to then and was reasonably active around that time but my impression is that he has not been very serious about stuff either. and he hasn't posted in about 5 days (yes I know one of those was his birthday) I've checked some of his games and he's taken turns in some yesterday ... one that started recently its his first turn and he's about 4 hours away from missing but I don't know if that means anything... Is he scumarining, not interested in the game, or busy? I think we need to hear some more from both Campin and redhedge soon.
10:16:35 ‹Ace Rimmer› haven't looked at work in ages
10:42:43 ‹Sackett58› fine, I'll take my panties elsewhere
Captain trinicardinal

Postby VioIet on Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:48 pm

I agree, it seems strange that Campin hasn't posted in so long, especially when we begin applying the pressure on him. Normally respond more after some votes have been placed on him- so it could be true that hasn't been very active on he site for the past few days.

Redhedge does seem scummy, so FOS him for now. I'm more interested in the Campin case though.
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA

Private 1st Class VioIet

Postby betiko on Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:16 pm

campin's last post in here was on the 12th and he posted stuff on cc until the 16th.
he's been avoiding my question. I think the rules of this game favour way too much scum, with such a fix deadline and the obligation to cast votes... don't think we'll get a claim in the deadline and we need to avoid a lynch then... we need to be more organized on day 2.
Major betiko

Postby VioIet on Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:07 pm

I disagree about not lynching. I think we definitely want to lynch someone on Day 1. We just need to try to get a consensus on time.

And if mafia is in fact trying to play a run-down-the-clock game, then we should keep in mind those who were inactive around the time of the deadline.
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA

Private 1st Class VioIet

Postby Iron Butterfly on Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:14 pm

betiko wrote:campin's last post in here was on the 12th and he posted stuff on cc until the 16th.
he's been avoiding my question. I think the rules of this game favour way too much scum, with such a fix deadline and the obligation to cast votes... don't think we'll get a claim in the deadline and we need to avoid a lynch then... we need to be more organized on day 2.

Why would we need to avoid a lynch? If they are not participating they are not helping. There is no reason NOT to post at least once per day especially if you are present for other things on the CC site.
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby betiko on Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:07 pm

i just don t want to kill potential power roles. i'm compleely against lynching someone that didn't get a chance to defend himself. random lynching without a claim will get us nowhere. unless that person refuses to claim, in that case i'm up for it. in this case, we need a prod but it's too late. i told it last week, the time would run out far too quickly even if i tried to anticipate.
Major betiko

Postby jonty125 on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:48 am

Maybe the mod could temporarily replace redhedge :D and tell us his role. 39 hours until deadline. I say we lynch redhedge, REGARDLESS of whether he shows up or not, because sitting on our hands does us no favours.
Cook jonty125

Postby trinicardinal on Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:27 am

lol jonty... I doubt the mod would go so far (but I won't complain if he does O:) ) lol if he's doing that he might as well do the same for Campin also....

@ Vio - if you're going to look at those inactive near the deadline you might as well start with looking at me... I'm normally pretty inactive over the weekend and this weekend is a religious one for me so I'm going to be very busy... I'll try to pop in if I can but I can't guarantee it unfortunately. I'm asking Bruce and rds to sit my games this weekend because of that.

@ beitko - the problem is that at least 2 people haven't really had anything to say even thought they should have... it is either to lynch them or replace them imo. a power role that is not active does us no good anyway.

right now I think both redhedge and Campin are on 3 votes each and both are basically quiet so we probably just need to decide which one we deal with first maybe?
Captain trinicardinal

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:16 am

Both players have been prodded. If neither is here by deadline, deadline will be extended and replacements found.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby trinicardinal on Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:18 am

nice! thanks DoomYoshi
Captain trinicardinal

Postby Campin_Killer on Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:16 am

I am here and very much alive, I'd assume.

I got busy over the last few days, had my birthday, had to get my driving permit, High School oreintation, picking up laptops, etc. etc.

Lemme read what I missed and get back to you
Upcoming Tournaments
NCAA Football
In the Trenches - 3 in sign-ups
13 Colonies
8 Thoughts
Africa

Highscore

Lieutenant Campin_Killer

Postby Campin_Killer on Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:26 am

betiko wrote:campin's last post in here was on the 12th and he posted stuff on cc until the 16th.

When I was re-reading, I didn't notice a question...

Could you restate it?

One thing that's been grabbing at me is why redhedge says he'll be more active, but then does not say anything else.

I'm not going to vote until he claims or the deadline gets even closer than it is, but I'm definately waiting to hear from him
Upcoming Tournaments
NCAA Football
13 Colonies
8 Thoughts
Africa

Highscore

Lieutenant Campin_Killer

Postby betiko on Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:32 am

Campin_Killer wrote:

Could you restate it?

One thing that's been grabbing at me is why redhedge says he'll be more active, but then does not say anything else.

I'm not going to vote until he claims or the deadline gets even closer than it is, but I'm definately waiting to hear from him

i was asking you if it would go against the town's interest if you got in a claiming position
Major betiko

Postby trinicardinal on Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:40 am

lol betiko - that's as good as asking him to claim at the very least you're asking for him to soft claim there.
Captain trinicardinal

Postby trinicardinal on Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:41 am

trinicardinal wrote:lol betiko - that's as good as asking him to claim at the very least you're asking for him to soft claim there.

EBWOP - Forgot to add... just say it straight out in that case :lol:
Captain trinicardinal

Postby betiko on Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:59 am

trinicardinal wrote:
trinicardinal wrote:lol betiko - that's as good as asking him to claim at the very least you're asking for him to soft claim there.

why can't i ask a twisted question??? :lol:
Major betiko

Postby trinicardinal on Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:49 pm

betiko wrote:
trinicardinal wrote:

why can't i ask a twisted question??? :lol:

lol... damned if i know... let's see what his answer will be.
Captain trinicardinal

Postby Campin_Killer on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:09 pm

betiko wrote:
Campin_Killer wrote:

Could you restate it?

i was asking you if it would go against the town's interest if you got in a claiming position

That would depend on the presence of a protective role
Upcoming Tournaments
NCAA Football
13 Colonies
8 Thoughts
Africa

Highscore

Lieutenant Campin_Killer

Postby betiko on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:25 pm

Campin_Killer wrote:
betiko wrote:
Campin_Killer wrote:

Could you restate it?

pretty scummy answer sir! kind of the only answer you couldn't tell. why the hell would you say that, you are softclaiming a power role, why would a power role do that now?
Major betiko

Postby jonty125 on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:43 pm

betiko wrote:
Campin_Killer wrote:
betiko wrote:
Campin_Killer wrote:

Could you restate it?

pretty scummy answer sir! kind of the only answer you couldn't tell. why the hell would you say that, you are softclaiming a power role, why would a power role do that now?

+1, you've put a target over your head now. Might as well tell us all, 'cos if you don't, you'll be a dead man.
Cook jonty125

Postby vodean on Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:11 pm

tell us everything... :evil:
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Postby Campin_Killer on Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:51 pm

That question was completely a rolefishing question.

How should I respond? Should I say: "Nah, I'll never tell you?"

or maybe: "I dunno, if you think claiming is so hot, why don't you do it yourself."

Anyways, I am a One-Shot Tracker.

I am the same as a normal tracker, except I get one chance to use my ability. The question is, whether to try and get lucky, or wait until the game is down to less people.
Upcoming Tournaments
NCAA Football
13 Colonies
8 Thoughts
Africa

Highscore

Lieutenant Campin_Killer

Postby Iron Butterfly on Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:46 pm

Campin_Killer wrote:That question was completely a rolefishing question.

How should I respond? Should I say: "Nah, I'll never tell you?"

or maybe: "I dunno, if you think claiming is so hot, why don't you do it yourself."

Anyways, I am a One-Shot Tracker.

I am the same as a normal tracker, except I get one chance to use my ability. The question is, whether to try and get lucky, or wait until the game is down to less people.

I don't buy it.

You were afk for the game while on the cc site.

A one shot tracker is not a loss if you flip Town. I however think you are lieing. You are a mod as well. Why would you ask others to protect you for a one shot role?Vote Campin
Captain Iron Butterfly

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives