Conquer Club

Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D1

Postby jonty125 on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:53 am

jgordon1111 wrote:
Iliad wrote:Sorry, keep get logged out, maybe cookie trouble or something. Will to try and post.

And once you got on,this is all you had to say. Vote Iliad I think you could have taken a minute to say something,anything and for some reason choose not to.

Good point. I hope we get something better from Iliad before deadline.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby / on Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:08 pm

If it's what needs to be done.
unvote vote iliad
please claim before deadline if possible.
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby chapcrap on Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:22 pm

aage wrote:Fastposted. Good to see you're still here.

Another suspect within two days is hard, but I'll vote shaggydan for diverting attention so quickly after /'s post on cms by hopping on cms' case. It strikes me as off. Might be nothing. We have two days to find out.

SCUM ALERT!!!

Trying to split the vote to get a no lynch!!
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby jak111 on Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:43 pm

Unvote, Vote Illiad
1.) Time is running short, we need information.
2.) Getting no support on Aage case so will leave that till a later date.
3.) He could have at least posted something a bit more with deadline so near.

I am not in favor of quick lynches or band wagons but he needs pressure before deadline passes.
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
Private 1st Class jak111

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:43 pm

Unvote Vote Illiad as others have said we need to get some pressure votes there and he definitely could've posted something more than what he said.
LSU Tiger Josh
The man, the myth, the legend has returned.
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby soundman on Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:51 pm

By my count there are 9 votes which puts him at L4. Unvote Vote Illiad. Deadline's approaching fast, let's hear a claim.
Lieutenant soundman

Postby Hensow on Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:16 pm

I think it best to give Illiad whats left of the day to clam and with 9 votes and no one else on more than 2 or 3 I think he'll be luck to survive at this point even if his clam is good.
Private Hensow

Postby F1fth on Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:02 pm

Well, with my vote against Shaggy I mostly wanted to keep him from sliding under the radar and also to generate some interesting discussion, so mission accomplished I suppose. I can't really see much more coming out of what I've put against him and he gave a reasonable enough response to address my concerns for now.

So I'm going to Unvote and though I would like to vote for Iliad to assist in pressuring him, with ~10 votes I think the point is made. I'll stay my hand until a vote count is presented so as to avoid any "accidents." However, I'll be around for when the time comes to make a final decision whatever that may be.
<>---------------------------<>
......Come play CC Mafia,
.....where happiness lies
<>----------[Link]----------<>

REMEMBER NORSE // REMEMBER DANCING MUSTARD
Corporal F1fth

Postby Victor Sullivan on Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:47 pm

Damn, girl. Shannon again(s).

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby jonty125 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:48 am

We have less than 24 hours, so we really need Iliad to show up.
Cook jonty125

Postby VioIet on Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:00 am

Victor Sullivan wrote:Damn, girl. Shannon again(s).

-Sully

Another one of Sully's post that I don't understand. It really seems like Victor is trying to divert attention here, and not focus on the issues at hand.

It is night (literally), and I'm going to bed soon. In the morning, I will cast my vote on Illiad if he still hasn't said anything yet.

Though I'm not really complaining, I have to say I am surprised at how fast the bandwagon came about. I support it, as we do need a lynch. However, it is still interesting how it all unfolded within two days.
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA

Private 1st Class VioIet

Postby Iliad on Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:40 am

Hey guys, really sorry it's really hard to post when you keep getting logged out when you switch between pages. Since the pressure is firmly on me I really can only claim: I'm Elisabeth, saint my role being a doublevoter. Incoming double vote coming onto Sully as proof.

Meanwhile it's not like players like Vioet have been contributing that significantly. More importantly can someone look through at Sully's posts, hardly an actual contribution to discussion amongst any of them. just this old tidbit
Victor Sullivan wrote:As for ShaggyDan, I'm not too keen on voting him, myself. I prefer to vote off loose ends, even if they're town, simply based on the fact that whether an active player is scum or not, they should stick around at least until Day 2, just cuz it makes for a better game. I guess that's my philosophy on Day 1 voting. I'm always happy to vote off an inactive (or on occasion, an obnoxious scumzor).

But, of course, I'm not against voting an active player off 100% of the time... I do have a win condition after all.

-Sully

Gee, what could that mean. Sully's enjoying the discussion, btu not adding, as well as gleefully hinting at his own (likely) 3rd partyness.

Oh well, probably too late for me.
Private 1st Class Iliad

Postby aage on Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:35 am

chapcrap wrote:
aage wrote:Fastposted. Good to see you're still here.

Another suspect within two days is hard, but I'll vote shaggydan for diverting attention so quickly after /'s post on cms by hopping on cms' case. It strikes me as off. Might be nothing. We have two days to find out.

SCUM ALERT!!!

Trying to split the vote to get a no lynch!!

I'm confused. In my other game we were THIS close to getting a third no lynch in a row which I have been frantically trying to avoid for three days in a row and everyone seemed to be fine with it, but in this game it's different? With 25 people in the game getting a lynch at all is hard.

The reason Illiad was being voted on was his absence. Now he's here, so we kill him anyway? :-s I'm not saying we shouldn't lynch anyone, but... yeah. I'm confused.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby ShaggyDan on Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:44 am

unvote claim is easy enough to prove, and most likely town. A scum double voter is fairly over powered.

At work, will post more when done.
Sergeant ShaggyDan

Postby edocsil on Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:08 am

Double vote noted, I haven't time for a full VC before work, but one will be up this afternoon.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby jonty125 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:40 am

edocsil wrote:Double vote noted, I haven't time for a full VC before work, but one will be up this afternoon.

Well there is confirmation.
Cook jonty125

Postby strike wolf on Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:56 am

unvote. Don't have more to say. Just seems to have been confirmed and I'd rather not have an accidental lynch due to Illiad having the most votes.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:30 am

Well then, now that hes back, unvote

anyone else think the sully case has merit? or at least curious why he hasnt given us much?
highscore
Major crazymilkshake5

Postby Victor Sullivan on Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:15 am

I'm not really sure what you want? It's not like I can do much Day 1 aside from building pointless cases or taking sides on pointless cases. And I'm sure I'm not the only one posting what one might call "fluff". It's easy to be in the midst of things and seem like you're doing more than you are. I mean, many of you are trying way too hard to find something in that post of mine. I feel like that's evidence enough that we've yet again accomplished very little Day 1.

My whole thing is I'm simply stopping in to say, "hello," and let you all know I'm keeping track of the conversation. There's not much else to do without a little night action-action.

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby nagerous on Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:25 am

Hi guys, apologies for recent inactivity. My computer was busted so had to go buy a brand spanking new one. Anyway, give me a moment to catch up and I will post some of my thoughts.
Captain nagerous

Postby soundman on Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:58 am

Unvote. Doesn't look like we've got much time left. No one stands out to me right now...
Lieutenant soundman

Postby VioIet on Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:45 pm

Well, it is morning now. Good thing I refrained from voting Illiad.

jonty125 wrote:
edocsil wrote:Double vote noted, I haven't time for a full VC before work, but one will be up this afternoon.

I don't think I've ever heard a mod out-right confirm a double-vote in that manner. That's pretty much confirming the role. I understand why he felt it was necessary as he couldn't post a vote count immediately. But I think mod's should confirm roles in a more subtle way, if at all.

Victor Sullivan wrote:I'm not really sure what you want? It's not like I can do much Day 1 aside from building pointless cases or taking sides on pointless cases. And I'm sure I'm not the only one posting what one might call "fluff". It's easy to be in the midst of things and seem like you're doing more than you are. I mean, many of you are trying way too hard to find something in that post of mine. I feel like that's evidence enough that we've yet again accomplished very little Day 1.

My whole thing is I'm simply stopping in to say, "hello," and let you all know I'm keeping track of the conversation. There's not much else to do without a little night action-action.

-Sully

I understand what you are saying Victor, but you did say that you had a win condition. No one told you to say that. You can't backtrack now. Needless to say, not many have voted you, myself included. So though your posts provoked suspicion, we can't really say that you are scummy yet. But you know the nature of day one; people take what little they have and run away with it. If you don't want us discussing your win condition, why mention it in the first place? And now you've hinted that you have a night action. So you are a character with both a win condition and a night action. Interesting.

Private 1st Class VioIet

Postby jonty125 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:50 pm

VioIet wrote:Well, it is morning now. Good thing I refrained from voting Illiad.

jonty125 wrote:

I don't think I've ever heard a mod out-right confirm a double-vote in that manner. That's pretty much confirming the role. I understand why he felt it was necessary as he couldn't post a vote count immediately. But I think mod's should confirm roles in a more subtle way, if at all.

Well the VC would have very unsubtly, confirmed the double vote, and look at it the other way, it would be harsh on Iliad if she was lynched because the mod next VC, was the one at deadline.
Cook jonty125

Postby VioIet on Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:57 pm

jonty125 wrote:
Well the VC would have very unsubtly, confirmed the double vote, and look at it the other way, it would be harsh on Iliad if she was lynched because the mod next VC, was the one at deadline.

That is true. And it did look possible that things could indeed come that close, so Edoc probably did the right thing.

Private 1st Class VioIet

Postby jak111 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:50 pm

Unvote

I am curious as to what roles will help us through the night, but with a mod confirmation of double vote it is clear Illiad is town.
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
Private 1st Class jak111

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives