Conquer Club

Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D8 13/25

Postby F1fth on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:03 pm

I'm going to Unvote Vote DRoZ and I'll explain why:

1. Despite my reservations about strike, he has been quite active and forthcoming with information.

2. Strike has made some pretty bold claims about his actions and none have been disproven.

3. DRoZ has been quiet and very reticent.

Based on these, I think DRoZ is a better choice of lynch for today. As for the inactives, I can't say what the best course of action would be except that I would really like to see this game to the end.
<>---------------------------<>
......Come play CC Mafia,
.....where happiness lies
<>----------[Link]----------<>

REMEMBER NORSE // REMEMBER DANCING MUSTARD
Corporal F1fth

Postby Rodion on Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:19 pm

edocsil wrote:I don't really know what to do here. Do I just modkill everyone who decides to stop playing? I've killed more players than the Mafia has at this point, and replaced 4 players. I don't even think replacing is an option, not with 90 pages to read.

Maybe ask an eligible dead player to replace (assuming there is one)? This way they don't have to read 90 pages, only those that happened after their death (or maybe they even kept up with the thread after dying!).

Or just modkill Droz so the game can go on?
General Rodion

Postby edocsil on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:59 pm

Rodion wrote:
edocsil wrote:I don't really know what to do here. Do I just modkill everyone who decides to stop playing? I've killed more players than the Mafia has at this point, and replaced 4 players. I don't even think replacing is an option, not with 90 pages to read.

Maybe ask an eligible dead player to replace (assuming there is one)? This way they don't have to read 90 pages, only those that happened after their death (or maybe they even kept up with the thread after dying!).

Or just modkill Droz so the game can go on?

Basically everyone dead so far either has game altering info from their last role / were scum / were modkilled anyhow. I will modkill both Droz and Iliad if they have not posted by tomorrow. ( 24hrs from now to be specific)
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby edocsil on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:16 pm

Jak replaces Iliad. I'm also posting in the replacements to see if I can find one for droz.
Edoc'sil

Postby jak111 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:40 pm

Confirmed replacement as Iliad's replacement.

Guess who's back! and I've been reading this from time to time to just see how it plays out, seeing as people are dropping/inactive time to step up to the plate once more.

Below was my past list of people.

Saf
jonty
soundman
violet
aage
JG ~ Scum or 3rd party
Nag
DRoZ ~ Pretty much confirmed Watcher, watched Aage, targeted by Sam and is now confirmed that Sam visited Aage.
jak ~ Confirmed Vote Stealer (Alignment is questioned by some of you, but as far as the role goes, it is 100% confirmed from D2)

Strike
Vodean ~ 3rd party or scum claiming 3rd party

Updated list below.
Saf ~ Confirmed Cop
violet ~ I still believe to be human.
Nag ~ ??? Where did he go/who is playing as him?
DRoZ ~ Confirmed Watcher ~ Sam who was town doctor admitted to visiting Aage, confirming DRoZ as legit watcher.
Strike ~ I stand by him being a good guy considering him and Aage fought which I pointed out while I was alive, that one would be mafia and the other would be human. With Aage dead he is pretty much confirmed.

Only two of the 4 original were found on that list, leaving two baddies up, yes? With 5 left that leaves us a 40% chance of hitting a baddie.

I don't want to think Violet is mafia due to how strongly I felt about it before but with 2 mafia left and 3 pretty much 100% confirmed townies I am questioning whether I was correct on my gut, and by default whomever replaced Nag is my other suspicion.

So before I vote, I ask, are there anything of recent events that could have turned these statements around that I missed on my readings?

Also, not to gloat or anything but in my past life I was right about Aage AND Vodean ;) JG was a mess-up that was apparently fixed the following day.

Now this whole subverted saint thing, I am aware that Doom seems to have admitted himself to being evil so if we must he may be a free lynch if we cannot decide. It is Day 8, so if the mafia could recruit nightly this would already be over.

Finally, with me back in the game, hopefully I can spur some of you dogs into activity once again, it got long and dreadful wanting to read new scenes and hardly anyone posting much lately to read!!!
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
Private 1st Class jak111

Postby Rodion on Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:20 pm

Nag is Lovo, modkilled saint town tracker.
General Rodion

Postby jak111 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:15 pm

Well that leaves Violet, Saf, DRoZ and Strike, unless Victor (Who is now Doom and wasn't on my original list for some reason) was already evil.

Modkills are wrecking the game for us though >.< Hmm, going under Saf as confirmed town (or at least was when the 4 untown was found D2) Violet, DRoZ, and Strike, 2/3 are mafia and demons at that!

For each of them I could think of a reason why they would be town... but the numbers are overwhelming and this is assuming Aage was part of the 4 (since he was godfather) So realistically, all 3 of them could be mafia.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby Rodion on Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:35 pm

Actually, Vodean and Soundman were demons on the list.

There's 1 mafia left on the list if you consider Aage was the 3rd and 2 if you do not.
General Rodion

Postby F1fth on Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:45 pm

Welcome back, Jak. Glad to see someone trying to spark some activity in this game.

jak111 wrote:Only two of the 4 original were found on that list, leaving two baddies up, yes?

That depends on whether Chap's investigation was affect by Aage and his godfather role. The initial report came up with 4 and if Aage's role came into play there would be 5.

So realistically, all 3 of them could be mafia.

I don't think so. With Soundman, Aage, and Vodean as scum, that means there are 1 or 2 scum left on the list.

I agree that the case for Saf's claim is strong enough that we can remove him from suspicion. If we assume Saf is town, then we have to assume Vio is at least human (could be subverted though) since Saf had an innocent investigation on her at one point. I'm sure you agree that finding the recruiter is imperative at this point, and so Violet is not it. Neither is DoomYoshi for the same reason.

As for suspects on the list, that leaves us with Strike and DRoZ .

Corporal F1fth

Postby F1fth on Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:46 pm

EBWOP: Fastposted by Rodion.

Corporal F1fth

Postby safariguy5 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:29 pm

Yeah, I did investigate Vio early on and she was innocent. Could be subverted, but not the cult recruiter.

I think that given what we know about Doom, if we're pretty certain Droz is scum, the numbers support pursuing his lynch. If we can kill the recruiter, my personal WC doesn't force me to kill the subverted humans in order to win. That may provide incentive for the subverted humans to help track down any remaining demons.

unvote vote Droz
Captain safariguy5

Postby / on Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:11 pm

I'm fairly certain the recruiter is already dead.
Aage/Baal was shown to have subverted players upon his death according to the scene.

His neck snapped and his power broke free of his shackles. Baal jerked in the throes of death and his power slammed into the men watching his death. Some it passed through, some it turned. Some had spoken for hanging the demon some had not, the power did not discriminate.

Darkness came, and the forces of Yahweh knew fear. They had killed their enemy, but more had been spawned in their midst. This night would hold new terrors for them all.

In other words, no one is confirmed now, random players are evil.
Droz or Strike are the most likely to be an original demon, doom probably changed randomly last night.
Iliad/jak is my next guess for demon as I noted. After that it's dumb luck...

I kind of hope droz won't be replaced in time for mod kill so we can focus our effort on other leads, so I won't place a vote yet.
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby Rodion on Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:20 pm

/'s post: agree with everything other than Yoshi "changing randomly last night". I had already pegged him as subverted yesterday, when he fakeclaimed an angel role.

Is the Jak lead because Edoc replaced him rather than modkill?
General Rodion

Postby / on Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:28 pm

Rodion wrote:Is the Jak lead because Edoc replaced him rather than modkill?

Partially; also because aage defended your request to have a mass night prod

aage wrote:
VioIet wrote:Well that choice is up to Edoc, but I personally don't think that he should have to do that. It is everyone's responsibility to follow the game. I think reminding people to submit an action outside of the game thread can be loosely influencing the game.

If Mafia miss their action- oh well. I would think that Town would want them to miss anyhow.

But Mafia doesn't. If this game were democratic in any way, there would be no point in playing it.

This would make sense if the final member(s) were habitual inactives (droz/illiad).
Also because as I noted a few pages ago, double voter seems like a plausible role for the personification of greed.
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby jak111 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:17 pm

Not sure how I missed Soundman, I think I just mentally crossed off the dead from the list and only focused on the two I had suspected before.

So only ONE may remain (perhaps 2, but unlike what I've seen I'm not just gonna keep nailing off town because of some suspicion).

Vote DRoZ, while his claim seems solid it could have been a fluke. The others on the list I have more town vibes from than him.

Also, I do not like how narrow minded people have become since my departure. I fought for JG maybe being town with wrong info and pushed on Aage and Vodean. That being said, they were on the list, I suspect there to be demons not on the list at all.

1. Pancakemix
2. Rodion
3. Jak111 V2 (Illiad's replacement)
4. blakebowling ~ 11 days ago
7. No Survivors ~ 20 days ago
8. Gregwolf
9. /
11. F1fth

^ The above seem to be getting free passes throughout the game and if I am correct, a demon or two might be getting a bit too comfortable in this group.

Blake and NoS seem to be skimming by the most without a word for over a week. Just because they are not on the D1 wagon they seem to be getting a free passing. Now that I am back, after DRoZ is lynched, they will receive no more freebies. You have all grown too soft on the above list.

But speaking of inactives / wants an inactive dead yet doesn't worry about the above two? Call me a conspiracy theorist but I smell something fishy going on. But once DRoZ flips then I can better assess where /'s loyalties lie.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby strike wolf on Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:37 pm

edocsil wrote:Jak replaces Iliad. I'm also posting in the replacements to see if I can find one for droz.

Technically id rather give blake the boot, been gone longer. I suppose kicking them both outmod killingboth isnt out of the question. I just hate modkills
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby / on Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:27 pm

jak111 wrote:
But speaking of inactives / wants an inactive dead yet doesn't worry about the above two? Call me a conspiracy theorist but I smell something fishy going on. But once DRoZ flips then I can better assess where /'s loyalties lie.

Fair enough, I had no idea who was inactive, I'm not really keeping track day to day, I simply noted the last page iliad posted on; page 70 was wayyyyyy back in December, while 20 days ago is a mere 4 pages back.
The only reason Droz stood out to me was because we were waiting on him.
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby jak111 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:13 pm

Understandable logic, this game has been dying off, tomorrow after this lynch I will make sure everyone is active.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby VioIet on Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:45 am

DoomYoshi wrote:I would post, but I have quite literally, nothing to say.

This seems to be a confession. I am actually in favor of Droz being modkilled so that we will be able to vote Doom off.

And Slash's point about aage having been the recruiter seems right on.
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA

Private 1st Class VioIet

Postby edocsil on Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:58 pm

Droz ~ Augustine of Canterbury Saint ~ Watcher has been modkilled for inactivity. Deadline has been extended to 1 week from now, barring further modkills. Also prodding blake.

12 alive 7 to lynch
Edoc'sil

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D8 12/25

Postby Rodion on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:21 pm

Well, Chap used his power N2. I'm still uncertain on how the recruiting mechanic works, but could it be that the 4 players were 3 demons and 1 N1/N2 subverted saint?

There are many options at the moment, because we could be looking for 2 more people (if you consider Aage was not "caught" in Chap's power due to being GF AND that Droz was recruited after N2), 1 more people (if you consider one OR the other thing) or 0 more people (if you consider neither). There is also the fact we KNOW Yoshi to be anti-town, but more than 90% likely not a demon.

I believe my call now would be to lynch Yoshi, making sure nobody will roleblock Saf (unless, of course, we can find another demon).

Since we have 1 week, we can still discuss things. I suggest that we stop concentrating on the list (it has already found 5 people: Vodean, Soundman, Aage, Droz and Yoshi) and start placing all players on an equal-footing "suspicionwise" (other than angel claims, like Saf and Greg).
General Rodion

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:49 pm

Now that droz is dead, I can reveal my action last night. I got a cop-investigate, and I investigated droz. He is guilty.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby jak111 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:48 pm

So DRoZ was truthful, but whether or not he was part of the original list is questionable.

But as to get more information from the remaining left fmpov: PCM, Rodion, blake, NoS, /, F1fth (since Greg is angel).

Vote NoS, Time to wake the dead from their nap.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby gregwolf121 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:33 pm

doom why did you wait until after he was dead to tell us this
Captain gregwolf121

Postby Rodion on Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:41 pm

Doom was caught back in january.