A few ground rules.
1. This game is moderated by me (Aimless), I am the law. Whatever I say goes. If I make a mistake I’ll do my best to fix it. All roles will be given out randomly.
2. Do not quote any PMs you receive from the Mod. The only things you may post (loosely paraphrasing) are your roles. Once the game has concluded, feel free to post the rest of your personal information.
3. If you forget your role, or you delete it, that is your own fault. I suggest not doing either.
4. All ‘votes’ and ‘unvotes’ must be in red
. If they are not, they will not be tallied. (I.E. Vote: Fircoal
** If you vote two or more times consecutively without an unvote in between them, then the first vote will be the one that gets tallied. **
5. Lynching requires a majority of the town vote, and once the majority has been reached any and all unvotes will not be counted.
6. Once your death scene has been posted, you are dead. You can no longer post anything revealing or of substance. Whining is alright, **Voices from beyond the grave** are alright, as long as nothing of substance is revealed.
7. You may vote "no lynch" to end the day without a death.
8. The game will not be discussed outside this thread, unless your role specifically says you may do so.
9. Do not edit/delete previous posts. Whatever you say goes into historical record.
10. Day scenes I write will be fun and comical, don’t read too far into them. No clues or game information will be hidden in the text.
11. Joking in the thread is fine, but don’t let it get carried away and take over as spam.
12. Be attentive and active in the game. If I see you are not posting at all, I will prod all those who are inactive. If there is no timely response, you will be replaced.
13. Each game day will last until one player is lynched, or until a decision to no lynch is reached. There will be no official deadline, unless I feel that the game is not progressing, in which case I may impose one.
14. Each game ‘night’ will not last more than 72 hours. I will remind all those who have night choices when the deadline is near. If at the end of the 72 hours I have not received your night choice, you will have lost your choice action (I.E. for mafia, there would be a ‘no kill’, etc).
15. If you have any questions about whether you should or shouldn’t do something, or just need some clarification, feel free to PM me.
16. Throughout the course of the game, there will be several "events" which will take place. The Archery Contest on Day 3 is one of these, but there may be others. Information regarding these events will be given as announcements during the course of the game. Each person who is affected by the event will also receive a PM from me regarding exactly what effect the event will have on their character. Warning- some of these events may radically change game play.
An important point has been brought to my attention : in games past, people have tried to verify town or scum by asking for the word count of a win condition, or for a specific word in that win condition. I would like to make it clear that I consider both of those to be instances of "quoting your role PM," and thus a violation of the spirit of the rules if not the letter. In other words, don't do it.
What you may do : you may quote the name of your role, your alignment, and give a loose paraphrase regarding your role abilities. Otherwise, don't give out any information regarding your role PM. The same goes for any other PM I send you. If you have a specific question about something you think may or may not be allowed, I recommend that you ask me.
1. pancakemix - Peasant
2. Selin (replaces XenHu) - Prince John
4. nagerous (replaces hecter) - Peasant
5. dominationnation - Peasant
8. red bull (replaces dwightschrute) - Nobleman
9. Incandenza (replaces jnd) - Nobleman
10. I GOT SERVED - Nobleman
11. LSU Tiger Josh - Royal bodyguard
12. Talapus (replaces Guilty Biscuit) - Peasant
13. spinwizard - Nobleman
23. for dummies - Bishop of Hereford (Priest)
25. autoload - Peasant
16. mandalorian, Maid Marian (Roleblocker)
, lynched Day 1.
3. Fircoal, Nobleman, (Townie)
, beaten to death Night 1.
17. wicked, Friar Tuck, (Mafia)
, shot with a black quarrel Night 1.
21. spiesr, Nobleman, (Townie)
, lynched Day 2.
14. The1exile, Doctor
, beaten to death Night 2.
15. Anarkistsdream, Will Scarlett (Mafia)
, shot with a black quarrel Night 2.
18. AK_iceman, the Sheriff of Nottingham (Cop)
, shot with a black quarrel Day 3.
19. got tonkaed, Sir Guy of Guisborne (Vigilante)
, beaten to death Day 3.
20. Selin, Alan-a-Dale (Arrowproof Townie)
, lynched Day 3.
22. Colaalone (replaces Ehriggn), Robert, Earl of Locksley, commonly called Robin Hood (Mafia)
, lynched Day 4.
6. Aegnor, Ranger (Tracker)
, beaten to death Night 4.
7. willis (replaces She Wolf), Nobleman (Townie)
, lynched Day 5.
24. moz, Little John (Mafia)
, lynched Day 6.