Conquer Club

[Official] D&D Mafia ~ Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Official] D&D Mafia ~ D2 ~ 16/19

Postby edocsil on Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:03 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:Can we still talk until then?

Till the scene, but talk fast, I'm typing it. To prevent anything dumb, lets say no voting though.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Re: [Official] D&D Mafia ~ D2 ~ 16/19

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:17 pm

edocsil wrote:
Nebuchadnezer wrote:Can we still talk until then?

Till the scene, but talk fast, I'm typing it. To prevent anything dumb, lets say no voting though.

Nah, forget it...just found MoB's post a little off...nothing else to add.
Sergeant 1st Class Nebuchadnezer

Re: [Official] D&D Mafia ~ N2 ~ 16/19

Postby edocsil on Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:30 pm

Caikain Pegason was a Sorcerer. He claimed to follow a goodly righteous path, but few believed him, and the few that thought he could be telling the truth couldn't be mothered to lend a hand or raise a voice. The called him a devil worshiper, a heretic, a liar, but most damning in the eyes of the law they called him chaotic. In the end the "righteous" cut him down in cold blood. The sword descended and Caikain didn't bother to raise a hand. The day was ending and he was tired, to tired to continue to protest his innocence.

StubbsKVM ~ Caikain Pegason ~ Joat Good/Neutral Human Sorcerer has been killed.

Evil waited in a shining green hide, and could only watch and laugh as the adventurers who once swore to hold their grievances and passions in check until the defeat of greater evils began to turn on one another, sealing their damned fates.

Evil waited, another evil lurked. They saw the infighting, plotted and planed and schemed. It was clear who was losing, but the winner was far from clear.

That's it for the night guys. I see we are having fewer players now. Perhaps these sessions might get a little faster. You all earned enough XP to level up again, so update your character sheets.

See you next week.

It is now N2. You have 3 days for all night actions.
Edoc'sil

Re: [Official] D&D Mafia ~ D2 ~ 14/19

Postby strike wolf on Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:56 pm

Just a small bump since I noticed the Dungeon master was online.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Re: [Official] D&D Mafia ~ D2 ~ 14/19

Postby edocsil on Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:42 pm

strike wolf wrote:Just a small bump since I noticed the Dungeon master was online.

Several somebodies were slow with the Night actions, I should have had this up yesterday, but I've got exams Monday and this took back burner. Scene is in the works, But I don't think I can finish it tonight.
Edoc'sil

Re: [Official] D&D Mafia ~ D2 ~ 11/19

Postby edocsil on Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:49 pm

An orc stood int he night with a mighty axe proped over one shoulder. Something malevolent stirred in the night, she could feel it. No mater, if the evil being came for her she would kill it. The barbarian orc was well versed in the berserker's rage, and could easily channel that rage to preform feats of near legendary status.

Thud

Thud

Thud

Wingbeats shook the night, shattering the deceptive peace. The mighty Ak'risanasessis landed, looking for another mortal to prey upon. With centuries of experience, what could a mighty dragon fear? The orc saw nothing but a challenge. This foe represented everything she desired if she could but kill it. Power, Glory, Fame. It would all be hers. Drawing two daggers the orc rushed the dragon.

Hearing the lumbering orc approach the dragon turned and spat its lethal acid, but a quick roll brought the orc out of harms way, and placed at the dragon's forepaw. Using the daggers as pitons the orc began to scale the dragon. Now Ak'risanasessis knew pain, something he had never felt so keenly before. With a tremendous leap the dragon took off into the sky, but no aerial acrobatics would dislodge the determined orc. Withdrawing a rope the orc lashed herself to several of the spines running down the dragons back. And as the woodsman cuts the tree the orc cut through the dragon's neck with her axe. A dragon can live a millennium or more, but in the end a dragon is mortal, and the life ebbed from Ak'risanasessis and he fell from the sky.

And so the threat of the dragon was ended.

Nebuchadnezer ~ Ak'risanasessis ~ Cult Leader Evil/Chaotic Green Dragon has been killed.
Gregwolf ~ Elian Duskwalker ???/??? Has been endgamed
Commander9 ~ Seakas Dagarkin ???/??? Has been endgamed

It is now D3, 11 alive 6 to lynch. About 2 weeks for a deadline.

Also, sorry for the late scene. I didn't get all actions till Saturday.
Edoc'sil

Re: [Official] D&D Mafia ~ D3 ~ 11/19

Postby strike wolf on Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:07 pm

So Commander was unclaimed and Gregg had been the good/neutral watcher. Great night for everyone except cult.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:30 pm

Someone must tell me what gave me away...when this is all done. Well played.
Sergeant 1st Class Nebuchadnezer

Postby rishaed on Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:36 pm

I'd say it was good except that we are down to 11 players with at least two confirmed Mafia (Janitor/Killer). One good thing is that we now know race of mafia seems to be orcs from the scene. Interesting that cult was immediately endgamed. I would like to hear more from TFO though. Since he knew that cult was in the game from the beginning, I would somewhat like some clarification since he didn't win when cult died.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby MoB Deadly on Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:22 pm

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:35 pm

figures the only person who thought I made the right choice was teh cult recruiter.

vote MoB Deadly.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:36 pm

Stop with the janitor stuff. It doesn`t make sense, in a meta-game on-this-site sense.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby strike wolf on Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:40 pm

Doom's right on this account. IF it had been the dragon who had shown up with ????/????? than mafia janitor would hold weight but it was Commander and Gregg who were indirectly endgamed when the dragon died. This would suggest that it's some kind of in game mechanic though I am unsure what function it means to serve other than confusing all the factions.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby aage on Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:31 am

strike wolf wrote:Doom's right on this account. IF it had been the dragon who had shown up with ????/????? than mafia janitor would hold weight but it was Commander and Gregg who were indirectly endgamed when the dragon died. This would suggest that it's some kind of in game mechanic though I am unsure what function it means to serve other than confusing all the factions.

I propose that these ???'s are ???'s simply because they are cultees. Doesn't explain why there are three of them, but it's the best I got.

I wonder what alignment the orc is, because he must be mafia judging from the scene... other than Neb there is no mention of a scum kill.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby aage on Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:34 am

aage wrote:
strike wolf wrote:Doom's right on this account. IF it had been the dragon who had shown up with ????/????? than mafia janitor would hold weight but it was Commander and Gregg who were indirectly endgamed when the dragon died. This would suggest that it's some kind of in game mechanic though I am unsure what function it means to serve other than confusing all the factions.

I propose that these ???'s are ???'s simply because they are cultees. Doesn't explain why there are three of them, but it's the best I got.

I wonder what alignment the orc is, because he must be mafia judging from the scene... other than Neb there is no mention of a scum kill.

ebwop

Judging from the scene, the orc dies too. Might be Commander. That would make the cult dragon a weird role though.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby Epitaph1 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:42 am

I don't think the orc died with the dragon. The only people dead from the scene are the dragon and 2 people who got endgamed. The janitor may know 3 identities now, so the fakeclaims are piling up. At least greg claimed, so that's not available to the janitor/mafia.
StorrZerg wrote:i find no joy in this
Major Epitaph1

Postby aage on Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:07 am

Epitaph1 wrote:I don't think the orc died with the dragon. The only people dead from the scene are the dragon and 2 people who got endgamed. The janitor may know 3 identities now, so the fakeclaims are piling up. At least greg claimed, so that's not available to the janitor/mafia.

Then why didn't the dragon show up as unknown? It would be very much in the mafia's favor if town thought the CL was still alive.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby MoB Deadly on Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:24 am

DoomYoshi wrote:figures the only person who thought I made the right choice was teh cult recruiter.

vote MoB Deadly.

Dafuq? Dragon flipped Cult-Leader. Wouldnt that make him the recruiter?

Postby TheForgivenOne on Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:46 am

rishaed wrote:I'd say it was good except that we are down to 11 players with at least two confirmed Mafia (Janitor/Killer). One good thing is that we now know race of mafia seems to be orcs from the scene. Interesting that cult was immediately endgamed. I would like to hear more from TFO though. Since he knew that cult was in the game from the beginning, I would somewhat like some clarification since he didn't win when cult died.

As I said many times, I was just given the information. Don't ask why "I" specifically was chosen, I don't have a clue. On a side note...

*Glances at aage*
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby strike wolf on Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:00 am

aage wrote:
Epitaph1 wrote:I don't think the orc died with the dragon. The only people dead from the scene are the dragon and 2 people who got endgamed. The janitor may know 3 identities now, so the fakeclaims are piling up. At least greg claimed, so that's not available to the janitor/mafia.

Then why didn't the dragon show up as unknown? It would be very much in the mafia's favor if town thought the CL was still alive.

Mostly agree with Aage. Mafia can't guarantee who will die so the janitor ability is pretty much exclusively used on their intended target. The fact that the person killed does not have a janitor like effect and two people who weren't directly targeted would suggest this is a in game mechanic not a player ability mechanic. Not to mention I don't know of any janitors who could target multiple people in one night (unless a magnet type role was involved).

I disagree more or less on why New Guy would be ???/???. It's a bit of a leap to assume that.

@mob: I am pretty sure that he was referring to Neb as the cult recruiter who agreed with him and voted you simply because you are neutral/chaotic.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby MoB Deadly on Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:43 am

@mob: I am pretty sure that he was referring to Neb as the cult recruiter who agreed with him and voted you simply because you are neutral/chaotic

Ah makes sense. I thought his vote was related to the comment.

Vote DoomYoshi :roll: :roll:

Postby anamainiacks on Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:59 am

Well at least the cult threat seems to have been eradicated. The 2 that were endgamed probably were cultees? I can't see gregwolf, as a claimed Watcher, having any other WCs that would have him taken out of the game once the Cult Recruiter is gone. Unless his was a fakeclaim all along...

And I understand why the Doom vs. MoB votes are coming, but it's pretty ridiculous.

We have 11 players, 1 full claim and 2 half claims.
show: Recap
Colonel anamainiacks

Postby MoB Deadly on Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:05 am

but but..... HE started it

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:36 pm

Now that cult is gone, I have no reason to not target the chaots.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby edocsil on Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:31 pm

MoB Deadly wrote:but but..... HE started it

I am sorry but this image has me in tears. It's hysterical.
Edoc'sil

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives