Conquer Club

A Cino Filled Mafia (2/27) *Game Over*

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: A Cino Filled Mafia (21/27) *Day 2* LETS POST AND JOIN I

Postby rishaed on Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:54 pm

It seems like we are getting somewhere finally. I also will unvote I'm debating going for a no lynch with myself, but I also am unsure what good that would possibly bring us if any at this point.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby colton24 on Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:09 pm

Fircoal wrote:Colton replaces IronButterfly.

Your friendly neighborhood Colton checking in and confirming. Will be reading to catch up
Highest Rank: Lieutenant | Highest Score: 1641
Mr. Squirrel wrote:
pmchugh wrote:BUMP- one more fool needed :mrgreen:

One fool reporting for duty!

Been around for too long...said things that shouldn't have been said...but all that has changed
Corporal 1st Class colton24

Postby shrewstur on Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:06 am

I believe both Anarkist and Strikes' claims.

Minister Masket wrote:
ga7 wrote:I wasn't expecting this claim, and certainly a vig with such lame extra powers don't go nowhere near convincing me this isn't a fakeclaim. The fact Strike started using his supposed PR only after reading up doesn't give me much confidence in his claim, especially when I'm inclined to believe more Saf and his potential insane doc claim. I'll keep my vote where it should be but just in case Vote Strike Wolf

No flamingos this time?

I noticed on the vote count my vote against nark still counted. Assuming that's a mistake.
Also, I rather like the deadline system of reducing the number needed to lynch. Might have to borrow that one day. ^^

What typically happens when a person forgets a PR?
New Recruit shrewstur

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:20 am

Anarkistsdream wrote:
gregwolf121 wrote:okay so confirming, umm yeah it'll take awhile for me to reread everything, lets see if i ever get through it

Have fun... it'll be a doozy... One of my PhDs is in ungodly long reads...

Colton, hey, dude... Have a blast and thank God. Although, this seems a really od thing, with him being replaced...

of all people, i wasn't expecting you to unvote.

unvote

at this point, I have no reason to not believe any of the claims. i feel shitty for ousting the 2nd-best role ever. (second only to unblockable overeager vig in case you were wondering).

Saying that though, all 3 claims are fishy.

Why would a vig have 40 ph. d.s? Isn't vig the easiest fakeclaim for scum to make?

Why would a 40 ph. d. doctor not do what 40 ph. d. doctors do?

isn't insane doc the second easiest fakeclaim for scum to make?

I dunno. Can mandy get a mid-game role change to where he can speak from the dead and guide us? I bet he knows who the scum are. Which I said on day 1 too.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby ga7 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:17 am

ga7 wrote:I wasn't expecting this claim, and certainly a vig with such lame extra powers don't go nowhere near convincing me this isn't a fakeclaim. The fact Strike started using his supposed PR only after reading up doesn't give me much confidence in his claim, especially when I'm inclined to believe more Saf and his potential insane doc claim. I'll keep my vote where it should be but just in case Vote Strike Wolf AND f*ck FLAMINGOS f*ck THEM HARD

EBWOP
Anarkistsdream wrote:If you guys can't tell that Doom is being forced to post this drivel, you are fools...
Lieutenant ga7

Postby jonty125 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:20 am

unvote, vote no lynch strike's claim is slightly weird but this is a Fircoal game, and with the moving lynch counter, I can only see a no lynch or a mislynch occuring, and I would a rather a no lynch than a mislynch.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby The1exile on Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:16 pm

strike wolf wrote:Shadowstar did not use this ability last night because he apparently was already inactive by that point.

Shadowstar didn't use his ability last night, and we still had 4 nightkills? I call bullshit. Vote strike wolf
Lieutenant The1exile

Postby The1exile on Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:17 pm

jonty125 wrote:unvote, vote no lynch strike's claim is slightly weird but this is a Fircoal game, and with the moving lynch counter, I can only see a no lynch or a mislynch occuring, and I would a rather a no lynch than a mislynch.

There is basically no way a no lynch can benefit town more than a lynch will at this point. Why vote for it?
Lieutenant The1exile

Postby jonty125 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:19 pm

The1exile wrote:
jonty125 wrote:unvote, vote no lynch strike's claim is slightly weird but this is a Fircoal game, and with the moving lynch counter, I can only see a no lynch or a mislynch occuring, and I would a rather a no lynch than a mislynch.

There is basically no way a no lynch can benefit town more than a lynch will at this point. Why vote for it?

Lynching a town vig is good?
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby strike wolf on Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:24 pm

The1exile wrote:
strike wolf wrote:Shadowstar did not use this ability last night because he apparently was already inactive by that point.

Shadowstar didn't use his ability last night, and we still had 4 nightkills? I call bullshit. Vote strike wolf

Go look at his profile. The last time he logged on was before night 1 even began.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Anarkistsdream on Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:27 pm

strike wolf wrote:
The1exile wrote:

Go look at his profile. The last time he logged on was before night 1 even began.

With three factions in a game with 26 people, at that time, I can see 4 deaths.

I'm inclined to believe Strike...
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby The1exile on Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:54 pm

jonty125 wrote:Lynching a town vig is good?

If you believe he's town. Claiming a role that can kill people is a good out for mafia or serial killer too. However if we are to believe this (that he's a vig who didn't use his action) then we have to think that Firc set this game up to have 6 dead by the end of night 1, which seems excessive. Plus the role seems ridiculous, even if it is a bit fircoal-ey.
Lieutenant The1exile

Postby strike wolf on Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:52 pm

The1exile wrote:

If you believe he's town. Claiming a role that can kill people is a good out for mafia or serial killer too. However if we are to believe this (that he's a vig who didn't use his action) then we have to think that Firc set this game up to have 6 dead by the end of night 1, which seems excessive. Plus the role seems ridiculous, even if it is a bit fircoal-ey.

The last game I played with Fircoal had 3 serial killers (one who had 2 extra day kills), a mafia and a vig/beloved princess and it was smaller than this one. The Chu has a tendency to overload his games with killers. As far as mafia, wouldn't an extra kill outside of mafia help show that I am not aligned with them? And to me, putting a serial killer with the same PR as another player would be a bit bastardish as serial killers are already at a disadvantage without drawing that kind of extra attention.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby rishaed on Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:19 pm

We currently have four dead mafia, and no dead townies minus comm who was lynched. I am willing to take a night to prove SW's claim. Also, Seeing as the possibility of PGO is somewhat realistic.... I am voting No Lynch I want to end the day, but both SW/Anarks claims are believable and also somewhat useful.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Postby Minister Masket on Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:41 pm

Sir Wolf, you'll be getting an unvote from me if you say what you plan to do with your powers tonight. If we can get you working fully with the town this early then I see no reason why town can't win this, especially after Night 1.
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Private Minister Masket

Postby strike wolf on Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:59 pm

Minister Masket wrote:Sir Wolf, you'll be getting an unvote from me if you say what you plan to do with your powers tonight. If we can get you working fully with the town this early then I see no reason why town can't win this, especially after Night 1.

My first thought was to use it to eliminate an inactive(s).

Cadet strike wolf

Postby colton24 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:57 pm

Well guys I'm approximately to page 38 and I have to give up for the night...I'll tontinue tomorrow
Highest Rank: Lieutenant | Highest Score: 1641
Mr. Squirrel wrote:
pmchugh wrote:BUMP- one more fool needed :mrgreen:

One fool reporting for duty!

Been around for too long...said things that shouldn't have been said...but all that has changed
Corporal 1st Class colton24

Postby Anarkistsdream on Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:04 pm

colton24 wrote:Well guys I'm approximately to page 38 and I have to give up for the night...I'll tontinue tomorrow

Hahahahaha
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby shrewstur on Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:52 pm

strike wolf wrote:
The1exile wrote:

The last game I played with Fircoal had 3 serial killers (one who had 2 extra day kills), a mafia and a vig/beloved princess and it was smaller than this one. The Chu has a tendency to overload his games with killers. As far as mafia, wouldn't an extra kill outside of mafia help show that I am not aligned with them? And to me, putting a serial killer with the same PR as another player would be a bit bastardish as serial killers are already at a disadvantage without drawing that kind of extra attention.

I've (obviously) never been in a Fircoal game, yet given how large this game is and along with Fircoal's reputation, the idea that it could be chaotic from the get-go with so many killing roles doesn't come across to me as odd.
New Recruit shrewstur

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:27 pm

colton24 wrote:Well guys I'm approximately to page 38 and I have to give up for the night...I'll tontinue tomorrow

SPEEDDLYNCH GO GO GO

randolynch is better than no lynch.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:57 pm

rishaed wrote:We currently have four dead mafia, and no dead townies minus comm who was lynched. I am willing to take a night to prove SW's claim. Also, Seeing as the possibility of PGO is somewhat realistic.... I am voting No Lynch I want to end the day, but both SW/Anarks claims are believable and also somewhat useful.

Okay, trying to keep up while on vacation...I still like my rishaed vote. First he votes for an inactive who had no votes, now he votes no lynch. I can live with the other claims for now.
Sergeant 1st Class Nebuchadnezer

Postby rishaed on Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:09 pm

I have left some well.... subtle breadcrumbs to those who will listen. Don't tempt death, neb. You might regret it in the future.

Postby Anarkistsdream on Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:31 pm

rishaed wrote:I have left some well.... subtle breadcrumbs to those who will listen. Don't tempt death, neb. You might regret it in the future.

Don't tempt death?

Don't be surprised if talk like that comes back to bite you in the ass. Now, I will reread for clues. Heh
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby Minister Masket on Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:57 am

strike wolf wrote:
Minister Masket wrote:Sir Wolf, you'll be getting an unvote from me if you say what you plan to do with your powers tonight. If we can get you working fully with the town this early then I see no reason why town can't win this, especially after Night 1.

My first thought was to use it to eliminate an inactive(s).

Cool beans. Perhaps only stick to one kill so as to leave one or two inactives for town to pressure.

rishaed wrote:I have left some well.... subtle breadcrumbs to those who will listen. Don't tempt death, neb. You might regret it in the future.

Sounds like someone has an evil plan up their sleeve.

Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Private Minister Masket

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:49 am

vote rish

I am even more sure than I was before that he is scum.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives