Conquer Club

Vanilla Elementary Mafia - TOWN WINS!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Vanilla Elementary Mafia - D4

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:15 pm

I just don't understand why you vote for Dega,
I mean yes he us saying you are Godfather, but if u kniw u are town and are using the being cleared by cop argument you should vote for someone else.

I do think either Pixar or Chana are scum, but cannot figure which one
General TrafalgarLaw01

Postby degaston on Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:11 pm

TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:I just don't understand why you vote for Dega,

It's called OMGUS.
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Oh_My_God_You_Suck
Brigadier degaston

Postby DukeHazzard on Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:33 pm

I'm not following anybody's logic at this point. When Dega first came out with the "Fusi is the godfather" argument, There was nothing said about his "lie". Dega just said this is a possibility. That if Fusi was the godfather, then his investigation would turn up as vanilla town. DDS, who has been addiment that there are NO power role's, jumped on that bandwagon and immediately voted against Fusi. How can it be both, DDS? Only after some more investigation, did DDS and others jump on the lynch all liars club. But the initial argument was that Dega's investigation could come up as vanilla town because of the possibility that Fusi could be the godfather role. I think the only reason that Dega stated for putting that on Fusi was his challenge to be investigated, twice. So, I see DDS's logic as flawed, he jumped on Fusi as a PR when he was all about this only being a pure vanilla game. Is that not a red flag? First he wants to burn a PR to get information and prove they don't exist. Then he votes to lynch someone based on that there's a scum PR? Sounds to me like he just wants to burn someone that he thinks is town. Jump on any bandwagon to do it. To give scum the victory? That's how I read it. Law stated that he's not convinced that there is a godfather role. I agree with him on that. I'm not going to change my vote until DDS can explain how he went from no PR's in this game to accepting that there is a scum PR.
Sergeant 1st Class DukeHazzard

Location: behind you, ya you Jonah.. tired of your cunty shit!

Postby degaston on Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:54 pm

DukeHazzard wrote:I'm not following anybody's logic at this point. When Dega first came out with the "Fusi is the godfather" argument, There was nothing said about his "lie".

Correct, because we did not know that he had lied at that point.
I (and everyone else here) had been assuming that he had a power role because that is what he wanted us to believe.
But he had not given any clue as to what his power role was, even when he was at L-1, so I thought that it was important to get him to reveal it.
The only pressure I could put on him to make an actual claim was to vote for him, so I did.
At the same time, it occurred to me that the Godfather role returns town from an investigation, so a scum godfather would want to be investigated, which fusi had asked for twice.

It was only after the pressure started building that he admitted that he had lied. Now he wants us to believe that he's a vanilla townie, whereas before he wanted us to believe that he had a power role. He calls it "confusion", and says that he only "alluded" to having a power role, so it wasn't really a lie, but for the purposes of this game, it is as clear-cut a lie as you're ever likely to see. A town player should not be deceiving other town players for any reason.

Lynch all liars is not just something we made up. It's a well-established principle for playing the game:
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Eliminate_All_Liars

Meanwhile, DDS has made all kinds of accusations, but the core of it was that he didn't think there could be three town power roles. His logic may have been flawed, but it turns out that he was right, because fusi has finally admitted that he does not have a power role. (or at least, a town power role) So of course DDS is going to want to lynch the guy who claimed to have a power role, but then changed his story.

But whatever his reasons, why does your vote now depend on what DDS thinks?
You're the only one voting for chana now. What is your reason for voting for him?
He has posted more than fusi, so it can't be that.
He has not lied about anything that we know of.

Your only stated reason for voting for him originally was that you didn't think it was good to split the vote.
Well, what are you doing now?
Brigadier degaston

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:28 pm

DukeHazzard wrote:I'm not following anybody's logic at this point. When Dega first came out with the "Fusi is the godfather" argument, There was nothing said about his "lie". Dega just said this is a possibility. That if Fusi was the godfather, then his investigation would turn up as vanilla town. DDS, who has been addiment that there are NO power role's, jumped on that bandwagon and immediately voted against Fusi. How can it be both, DDS? Only after some more investigation, did DDS and others jump on the lynch all liars club. But the initial argument was that Dega's investigation could come up as vanilla town because of the possibility that Fusi could be the godfather role. I think the only reason that Dega stated for putting that on Fusi was his challenge to be investigated, twice. So, I see DDS's logic as flawed, he jumped on Fusi as a PR when he was all about this only being a pure vanilla game. Is that not a red flag? First he wants to burn a PR to get information and prove they don't exist. Then he votes to lynch someone based on that there's a scum PR? Sounds to me like he just wants to burn someone that he thinks is town. Jump on any bandwagon to do it. To give scum the victory? That's how I read it. Law stated that he's not convinced that there is a godfather role. I agree with him on that. I'm not going to change my vote until DDS can explain how he went from no PR's in this game to accepting that there is a scum PR.

Despite no one following my logic initially, this was a "if I'm wrong about this being pure vanilla." I've stated numerous times previously that having 3 scum in an 11 player game is really hard to justify, likewise, it doesn't make sense to have 3 power roles for vanilla town and that one of the 3 (Dega, Darin, Fusi), were lying.

Fusi admits it previously that he lied about his role. That's been part of my argument, so yeah, I'm gonna vote for the guy that is lying about his role.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:33 pm

Pg. 16.

DirtyDishSoap wrote:
DirtyDishSoap wrote:
degaston wrote:
DirtyDishSoap wrote:Inactivity is not alignment indictive. You should know this.
And because I'm calling BS on power roles in a vanilla game, that's also scummy? What? Lol. Okay.

You're not scummy because of what i-andre did. You're scummy because you want to lynch the town's power roles.
How many scum do you think there are in this game?
Three people have claimed or soft-claimed non-vanilla roles. Either we're all scum, or you're being an idiot.

Oof, name calling, love it.
11 players started. There's going to be at least 2. 3 is really hard to justify.
It isn't far fetched to say that there isn't power roles. Whether you want to call me an idiot for it or not, a doctor cannot target himself.

I'll break this down further.

Darin - Doc
Dega - Cop
Extreme - Vanilla (N1 kill)
Chana - Vanilla Townie (Claim)
Traf - Vanilla Townie (Claim)
Myself - Vanilla Townie (Claim)
Max - Vanilla Townie (D3 Lynched)
Fusi - Soft Claim Unknown
Pixar - Vanilla Townie (Claim)
Strike - Vanilla Townie (N3 Killed)
Duke - Can't find if he claimed or not.

I'm not going to back down from the power roles. And having 3 town PR's is just as much BS as 3 scum. Either I'm outright wrong about this being pure vanilla, or one of you is lying about your role.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Postby DukeHazzard on Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:53 am

degaston wrote:
DukeHazzard wrote:I'm not following anybody's logic at this point. When Dega first came out with the "Fusi is the godfather" argument, There was nothing said about his "lie".

Correct, because we did not know that he had lied at that point.
I (and everyone else here) had been assuming that he had a power role because that is what he wanted us to believe.
But he had not given any clue as to what his power role was, even when he was at L-1, so I thought that it was important to get him to reveal it.
The only pressure I could put on him to make an actual claim was to vote for him, so I did.
At the same time, it occurred to me that the Godfather role returns town from an investigation, so a scum godfather would want to be investigated, which fusi had asked for twice.

It was only after the pressure started building that he admitted that he had lied. Now he wants us to believe that he's a vanilla townie, whereas before he wanted us to believe that he had a power role. He calls it "confusion", and says that he only "alluded" to having a power role, so it wasn't really a lie, but for the purposes of this game, it is as clear-cut a lie as you're ever likely to see. A town player should not be deceiving other town players for any reason.

Lynch all liars is not just something we made up. It's a well-established principle for playing the game:
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Eliminate_All_Liars

Meanwhile, DDS has made all kinds of accusations, but the core of it was that he didn't think there could be three town power roles. His logic may have been flawed, but it turns out that he was right, because fusi has finally admitted that he does not have a power role. (or at least, a town power role) So of course DDS is going to want to lynch the guy who claimed to have a power role, but then changed his story.

But whatever his reasons, why does your vote now depend on what DDS thinks?
You're the only one voting for chana now. What is your reason for voting for him?
He has posted more than fusi, so it can't be that.
He has not lied about anything that we know of.

Your only stated reason for voting for him originally was that you didn't think it was good to split the vote.
Well, what are you doing now?

Thanks Dega. I appreciate your response. I understand the lynch all liars rule of thumb. That's not what was in question for me. But I don't agree with you about DDS. The core of his arguments was that this is a vanilla game. Purely. Not that there couldn't be 3 PR's. He didn't even agree to the possibility of one PR. So to answer your questions. My vote depends on what DDS thinks because I see him as being scummy. Yet I feel like I'm the only one. So I'm asking him to clear himself by calling him out. He still hasn't answered me and I'll get to that in my response to him. My reason for my vote on Chana is because of his silence. But that has changed in the last few days. At the time tho, he was still silent. And I got called out on a FOS for changing my vote too quickly. Not going down that road again, so I'm asking questions first. I will unvote him when I decide who to change my vote to. I stated that my vote for Chana was for his silence. I said that I don't think it's good for us to split the vote, but that wasn't my reason for my vote on Chana. Silence might be a weak reason to vote for someone, but at the time, I saw no other valid options. I see 2 valid options now. I don't want to split the vote, but I lean more heavily toward DDS than Fusi. I made the same mistake in my first game, getting caught in a lie. And I was lynched for it. I understand the reason Fusi did what he did and without the experience of my first game, I could have made the same error. It doesn't mean he's scum. Just a high probability of it. Hence the rule of thumb.

Postby DukeHazzard on Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:05 am

DirtyDishSoap wrote:
DukeHazzard wrote:I'm not following anybody's logic at this point. When Dega first came out with the "Fusi is the godfather" argument, There was nothing said about his "lie". Dega just said this is a possibility. That if Fusi was the godfather, then his investigation would turn up as vanilla town. DDS, who has been addiment that there are NO power role's, jumped on that bandwagon and immediately voted against Fusi. How can it be both, DDS? Only after some more investigation, did DDS and others jump on the lynch all liars club. But the initial argument was that Dega's investigation could come up as vanilla town because of the possibility that Fusi could be the godfather role. I think the only reason that Dega stated for putting that on Fusi was his challenge to be investigated, twice. So, I see DDS's logic as flawed, he jumped on Fusi as a PR when he was all about this only being a pure vanilla game. Is that not a red flag? First he wants to burn a PR to get information and prove they don't exist. Then he votes to lynch someone based on that there's a scum PR? Sounds to me like he just wants to burn someone that he thinks is town. Jump on any bandwagon to do it. To give scum the victory? That's how I read it. Law stated that he's not convinced that there is a godfather role. I agree with him on that. I'm not going to change my vote until DDS can explain how he went from no PR's in this game to accepting that there is a scum PR.

Despite no one following my logic initially, this was a "if I'm wrong about this being pure vanilla." I've stated numerous times previously that having 3 scum in an 11 player game is really hard to justify, likewise, it doesn't make sense to have 3 power roles for vanilla town and that one of the 3 (Dega, Darin, Fusi), were lying.

Fusi admits it previously that he lied about his role. That's been part of my argument, so yeah, I'm gonna vote for the guy that is lying about his role.

I don't buy it. You still haven't answered my direct question. You flopped. From absolutely no PR's to meh, maybe? And now you're going hard on the lynch all liars. Which is valid, but not your first response. And you also haven't responded to any of my other points against you. Coming out hard. Lynch all claimed PR's. Then lynch a townie that someone else suggests could be a scum PR? It all seems scummy to me. All of it points to someone trying to get another townie lynched. Who would want to lynch another townie, but scum? Fusi suggested that he had a PR to try to avoid being lynched, but you are going at it with both guns blazing. Hard. So forgive me if I want direct answers before I make up my mind. This is where I'm at and I think it's valid.

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:07 am

DukeHazzard wrote:
DirtyDishSoap wrote:

I don't buy it. You still haven't answered my direct question. You flopped. From absolutely no PR's to meh, maybe? And now you're going hard on the lynch all liars. Which is valid, but not your first response. And you also haven't responded to any of my other points against you. Coming out hard. Lynch all claimed PR's. Then lynch a townie that someone else suggests could be a scum PR? It all seems scummy to me. All of it points to someone trying to get another townie lynched. Who would want to lynch another townie, but scum? Fusi suggested that he had a PR to try to avoid being lynched, but you are going at it with both guns blazing. Hard. So forgive me if I want direct answers before I make up my mind. This is where I'm at and I think it's valid.

I don't know why you keep choosing to ignore this section, so I'll bold it.
DirtyDishSoap wrote:I'm not going to back down from the power roles. And having 3 town PR's is just as much BS as 3 scum. Either I'm outright wrong about this being pure vanilla, or one of you is lying about your role.
[/quote]
Dukasaur wrote:

Postby Ragian on Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:04 am

Vote count

4 Fusi (Dega, DDS, Chana, darin) Fusi is at L-1
2 Chana (Fusi, Duke)
1 DDS (Pixar)

With eight alive, it takes five voting for the same to end the day. No deadline yet.

Remember rule 7:
You must first unvote and then vote to change your vote from someone.
Captain Ragian

Postby Ragian on Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:53 am

DEADLINE IMPOSED

No posts since I posted the VC more that 24 hours ago. You're forcing me to impose a deadline.

Deadline is Monday 1700 GMT+1
Captain Ragian

Postby DukeHazzard on Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:50 am

DirtyDishSoap wrote:
DukeHazzard wrote:
DirtyDishSoap wrote:

I don't know why you keep choosing to ignore this section, so I'll bold it.
DirtyDishSoap wrote:I'm not going to back down from the power roles. And having 3 town PR's is just as much BS as 3 scum. Either I'm outright wrong about this being pure vanilla, or one of you is lying about your role.

I don't know what that's supposed to tell me. I read the first sentence. Not going to back down. Then you vote for Fusi as a mafia boss. They don't line up. And you totally ignored the rest. It's seems to me that now you're just deflecting. Like a scum who doesn't know how to talk his way out of the hole he dug.

Postby degaston on Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:12 am

DukeHazzard wrote:I don't know what that's supposed to tell me. I read the first sentence. Not going to back down. Then you vote for Fusi as a mafia boss. They don't line up. And you totally ignored the rest. It's seems to me that now you're just deflecting. Like a scum who doesn't know how to talk his way out of the hole he dug.

1. Fusi claimed to have a power role, along with the doc and cop.
  2. DDS didn't buy that, and said at least one of the three power roles was lying.
  3. Fusi admitted that he was lying.
  4. DDS voted for fusi.
How do you not understand this?

Law, are you going to vote?
Brigadier degaston

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:15 am

Was giving fusi more than 24hrs, but this is going anywhere so. I hope we are right

Vote Fusi
General TrafalgarLaw01

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:58 am

degaston wrote:
DukeHazzard wrote:I don't know what that's supposed to tell me. I read the first sentence. Not going to back down. Then you vote for Fusi as a mafia boss. They don't line up. And you totally ignored the rest. It's seems to me that now you're just deflecting. Like a scum who doesn't know how to talk his way out of the hole he dug.

1. Fusi claimed to have a power role, along with the doc and cop.
  2. DDS didn't buy that, and said at least one of the three power roles was lying.
  3. Fusi admitted that he was lying.
  4. DDS voted for fusi.
How do you not understand this?

Someone gets it. Thank you. Little lost how he isn't grasping that.

And that would be a hammer. Hopefully we learn something.
Dukasaur wrote:

Postby Ragian on Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:40 am

That's a lynch!

Scene coming...
Captain Ragian

Re: Vanilla Elementary Mafia - N4

Postby Ragian on Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:01 am

During math, the algebra has some students in a heated discussion. There is a lot of back and forth until five students turn to Marjorie and scream at her for copying answers from them. The teacher turns around and shouts angrily that everyone should keep quiet, but as the students push Marjorie back down in her seat, the secret pocket in her vest flings open and her mobile phone falls out.

Suddenly, everything goes very quiet...

The teacher is over her like a vulture. "For how long have you had that mobile on you, young lady?!" the teacher booms as he drags her out of the classroom.

Marjorie Mayhem (a.k.a. Fusibaseball) has been sent to the principal's office (lynched).

show: Role

It is now N4. Send in your night actions no later than Tuesday at noon GMT+1.
Captain Ragian

Re: Vanilla Elementary Mafia - N4

Postby strike wolf on Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:59 am

=D> =D> =D> =D>
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Re: Vanilla Elementary Mafia - D5

Postby Ragian on Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:00 am

Kirsten skipped down the corridor with a smile on her face, greeting everyone on her way. As she approached the teachers' lounge, she slowed down in order not to annoy any of the teachers. After passing their door, she heard a familiar voice in an unfamiliar tone.
- Kirsten, please stop. Is it true?
- Hi, Mr. Ragian, how are you?
- Stop. Hand it over, please.
- Hand what over, Mr. Ragian?
- Kirsten, don't make this harder than it already is. I thought you were one of the good ones.

Mr. Ragian snatched Kirsten's backpack from her and opened the tiny room in the front, fishing out a mobile phone. Without words, he took Kirsten's hand and in a friendly but determined manner escorted her to the principal's office.

Kirsten Care (a.k.a. Darin) has been sent to the principal's office.

show: Role

It is now Day Five, and with six alive, it takes four to lynch.
Captain Ragian

Postby chanakam2020 on Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:05 am

Vote Pixar

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Cook chanakam2020

Postby *Pixar* on Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:50 am

chanakam2020 wrote:Vote Pixar

No reasoning? Anyways good call on Fusi, Deg. I honestly did not know scum could have a power role like that. Can you tell us who you investigated? I think town is on their way to victory on this one =D>
Major *Pixar*
Chatter
Chatter

Postby chanakam2020 on Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:39 am

*Pixar* wrote:
chanakam2020 wrote:Vote Pixar

No reasoning? Anyways good call on Fusi, Deg. I honestly did not know scum could have a power role like that. Can you tell us who you investigated? I think town is on their way to victory on this one =D>

Reasoning will come in front of the cop when the cop arrive and cop will bust you
Lets see cops investigation report first
:twisted: :twisted:
Cook chanakam2020

Postby degaston on Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:58 am

I guess there's no point in drawing this out.

Duke is scum, and he was texting with someone else, who I suspect is Pixar.

Seeing how difficult it was to lynch a liar yesterday, I suspected that we started with three scum, which means that we're at "mis-lynch and lose".
I thought that it would make sense for the doc to protect me last night to make sure my investigation was successful, but that meant he'd probably die and I'd only get one more investigation.
I've been confident since yesterday that Pixar is scum, but wasn't entirely sure about Law vs Duke, so I thought it would be better to investigate one of them.
Since we needed every townie in order to get that lynch, it looks like the scum were hoping that we would not be able to come together, so they refused to vote for their Godfather.

Vote DukeHazzard
Brigadier degaston

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:17 am

I have Pixar On my list too. But a call from cop is good enough for me. TVote Duke
General TrafalgarLaw01

Postby chanakam2020 on Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:18 am

Day 2 Votes
Ragian wrote:Vote count

3 Darin (Max, Pixar, Dunk)
5 Fusibaseball (chana, darin, strike, trafalgar, Duke) L-1
1 Trafalgar (fusi)

With 10 alive, it takes 6 votes to end the day in a lynch or a no lynch.

Deadline: Friday, June 30, 12:00 GMT+1

Day 3 Votes

1 Fusibaseball (strike)
1 Darin (Max)
6 Max (Darin, Duke, Pixar, chana, i-Andrei, Fusi) that's a lynch

With 10 alive, it takes 6 votes to end the day in a lynch or a no lynch.

Scene coming later. Real life a bit busy this day. Stay tuned.

Day 4 votes

4 Fusi (Dega, DDS, Chana, darin) Fusi is at L-1
2 Chana (Fusi, Duke)
1 DDS (Pixar)

With eight alive, it takes five voting for the same to end the day. No deadline yet.

Remember rule 7:
You must first unvote and then vote to change your vote from someone.

On day 2 Fusi was on L-1 and it is Duke who put fusi to L-1 stage :?: Confusing ?
On day 2 where fusi was on L-1 pixar did not vote him
On day 3 both Duke and Pixar voted together with Fusi to lynch Max

On day 4 Both Duke and Pixar did not vote on Fusi

So I suspected Pixar based on above voting pattern and thought Duke is a good boy given that he put fusi on L-1 on day 2.
But Cops word is more powerful than mine as he investigated Duke.

Unvote Pixar
Vote DukeHazzard
Cook chanakam2020

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives