Conquer Club

The Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Wolves win

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Day 4

Postby SoN!c on Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:59 am

Extreme Ways wrote:
I was dissecting Sonic's post on NKA of yesterday, where he concluded that one of Vot/Dega had to be wolf but also that Devante surviving N3 made no sense without Dega. Also, Rag resurrected Dega. A wolf dega cannot be devoured by wolves on N2 unless I missed something, so Dega wolf implies Rag wolf. Which I dont like, because Witch is like one of the most iconic roles in this setup.

I agree we should just wait until Devante says something, with apprentice seer in the game seer is confirmed. I also would like to know why Vot died last night, was he too close to the truth?

Well just fur fun, and as we are waiting on Deve, you could say Ragian as "wolf witch" just lied that he resurrected Deg..? Because the blood found after N2 was only Vot's blood (he did not get defended on N2 but survived on his own because the elder tree can survive 1 attack hence "the elder tree bleeding").

The sun comes again there are traces of blood in the village but fortunatelly nobody is dead
D3 is up you all might post in the forum

Then Vot got attacked and Deg was also eaten that night (according to Ragian)

+ Votanic said he was attacked (he said he got a Mod notification)

Votanic wrote:
degaston wrote:
Votanic wrote:So here is my claim. I am the Town Elder. The Blood found after Night 2 was my blood. I had the ability to survive one wolf attack.

You were informed that you were attacked?

Yes.

So 2 wolf attacks on N2? - still doesnt make sense (LC attacked another wolf and Ragian resurrected a dead wolf or the white wolf game abilities were changed by Traf in such a way he can attack another villager every other night aswell)

This is what Ragian said:
1) I got a PM telling me who was eaten by the wolves and had the chance to revive said target. Given it was dega, whose experience we could defo use, I chose to revive him. I don't get these PMs now that I'm out of potions.
2) I can't know why they targeted Dega. Maybe to avoid being blocked? Maybe to get rid of a good player?
3) Don't investigate Dega tonight. It doesn't make any sense. He was targeted by the wolves N2. He is NOT a wolf. Check Pixar, Swang, Thor, or another unknown (if any). Really Dega could just claim.

Dega says he defended Vot on N1, Swang on N2, and Dev on N3.

Now Vot was attacked on N2 and N4 (this was in both cases after he lost his confessor power) and while both the defender and the Seer are still in the game. .? Somebody clearly wanted Vot dead :D

Sounds like Ragian to me :D

If the Witch is a scum role then Ragian is not cleared at all and neither is Deg in that case.. (Because If Deg is a wolf there is no defender at all but just Ragian and Deg faking the "defender protection" by not attacking that night to provide the "defender claim evidence"..)

So even with witch Ragian confirmed Deg on his own could have faked the defender by just not attacking?

Then it must be Pixar and Deg :D

Deg was almost last to claim? Just kidding Deg - as said just fur fun
Major SoN!c

Postby degaston on Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:13 am

SoN!c wrote:Then it must be Pixar and Deg :D
So you think the witch is also a wolf, and the town had no defender at all?

You know that thing you do where you go down the rabbit hole of your own conspiracy theories?

You're doing it again.

Try this one on for size... suppose Traf slipped in a Godfather-like role who shows up as villager to the confessor and/or seer.

Anyway, still waiting for dev to save us all.
Brigadier degaston

Postby SoN!c on Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:18 am

degaston wrote:
SoN!c wrote:Then it must be Pixar and Deg :D
So you think the witch is also a wolf, and the town had no defender at all?

You know that thing you do where you go down the rabbit hole of your own conspiracy theories?

You're doing it again.

Try this one on for size... suppose Traf slipped in a Godfather-like role who shows up as villager to the confessor and/or seer.

Anyway, still waiting for dev to save us all.

Look what if there is no defender at all and you just claimed it? Providing evidence as "Defender" while you (as wolf) just don't attack one night.. It's that simple and it would confuse town. I would do this if i was wolf 8-)

And as said - it was just fur fun while we wait for Deve..
Major SoN!c

Re: The Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Day 5

Postby Ragian on Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:26 am

LOL Son!c :lol:

Just because I don't like someone's playstyle doesn't make me want to kill off that person. I would've used my potion on him instead :D
Captain Ragian

Postby Extreme Ways on Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:17 am

Ragian wrote:LOL Son!c :lol:

Just because I don't like someone's playstyle doesn't make me want to kill off that person. I would've used my potion on him instead :D

This is my only suspicion on you, I like to think you woudlve used your poison already.

@Sonic witch and defender are always town-aligned.
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
General Extreme Ways

Postby degaston on Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:36 am

Extreme Ways wrote:@Sonic witch and defender are always town-aligned.

What about Cupid? Maybe we have a Cupid-Wolf! :lol:
Brigadier degaston

Postby swang918 on Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:38 am

Extreme Ways wrote:
Ragian wrote:LOL Son!c :lol:

This is my only suspicion on you, I like to think you woudlve used your poison already.

@Sonic witch and defender are always town-aligned.

Yea I thought the witch could only poison (and also heal) once each per game. At least according to the womh pact
Major swang918

Postby Ragian on Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:07 am

Who has stated anything differently?
Captain Ragian

Postby Ragian on Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:08 am

It's common knowledge that I healed Dega and killed off Charle using my potions. I'm out of juice.
Captain Ragian

Postby Extreme Ways on Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:29 am

Ragian wrote:It's common knowledge that I healed Dega and killed off Charle using my potions. I'm out of juice.

oops I missed that last bit.

Yeah then that also confirms ragian
General Extreme Ways

Postby SoN!c on Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:47 pm

So these are the time zones Deve is in:

12:38 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
14:08 Newfoundland (GMT-3:30)
13:38 Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada (AST)
11:38 Winnipeg (CST)
11:38 Regina (CST)
10:38 Edmonton (MST)
09:38 Vancouver (PST)

C'mon Deve! Suspense is killing me here! :D
Major SoN!c

Postby Ewebasher on Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:36 pm

Extreme Ways wrote:
Ragian wrote:It's common knowledge that I healed Dega and killed off Charle using my potions. I'm out of juice.

oops I missed that last bit.

Yeah then that also confirms ragian

Although don't also forget he's been killed once by wolves already... who knows what Traf did to him to bring him back to life! :o ;) :lol:
Major Ewebasher

Postby Devante on Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:55 pm

Stalker much Sonic lol. Sorry RL issues didn't let me get to this till now. As for my apprentice very upsetting, that was the role I could have cleared and no one had claimed. Although agree the posts were strange and that could have been avoided, especially the hell post because that made me start thinking he was 3rd party, but his last post was for sure apprentice but then he had to go and post seer without that part for crying out loud and then you guys moved so fast. Anyways that's done. Still alive so thank you I assume Ragian.

I found Pixars claimed role to be the weirdest so he's the one I looked at last night and he came back as little girl. Guessing Traf as first time moderator wanted to be involved some lol
Major Devante

Postby Extreme Ways on Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:09 pm

Confirmeds:
EW
Devante
Sonic
Pixar
Ragian (I didnt check whether what he said lined up but it makes no sense

Leaving
Dega (if I'm not mistaken, not confirmed)
Ewe
Swang

I really dislike dega's hammer the moment Seer was claimed. As a more experienced player dega should know that backup people can exist as highlighted in The Thing. It took Dega all of 5 minutes from the claim to voting without arguing why the claim would make no sense. Pixar, who was FP'd, handled it much more gracefully allowing for discussion. Add in that just 2 hours earlier Dega unvoted saying there was still time to talk about it, this just doesnt match up.

Dega, what say you in your defence?

if I'm not mistaken?
General Extreme Ways

Postby Votanic on Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:10 pm

That banging you hear is me tapping Morse code on my coffin lid...
"Let me outta here, you bumbling fools. The answer is so obvious!!!"
Lieutenant Votanic

Postby Extreme Ways on Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:10 pm

Also if someone smarter than me (Ragian? Pretty please.) can confirm whether or not dega is confirmed, that would be totally awesome. If he's confirmed that we can just vote however we want.
General Extreme Ways

Postby Devante on Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:13 pm

A lot of posting to catch up on but I've gone through it.

Ok to summarize is this correct (Copied from EW):

6.Extreme Ways - Simple villy
7.Swang918 - Simple Villager?
8.Devante - Seer
10.*Pixar* - Little Girl
11.SoN!c - Cupid
12.Ewebasher - Bear Tamer
16.Ragian - Witch
17.Degaston - Defender

And confirmed we have who (Copied from Ragian); Son!c, Devante, EW, and I are (in my view) cleared. Dega most likely too.

So now Pixar. So unknowns left are Swang and ewe? With unconfirmed roles being just cupid, witch and defender

Do I got that correct?
Major Devante

Postby Devante on Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:13 pm

sorry FP by EW
Major Devante

Postby SoN!c on Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:13 pm

Could not agree more with picking Pixar but as he is town it poses questions..

Last "easy" possibility is Swang.

But with Pix checking out town how about a wolf Dega? Just what if there is no Defender in this game?

Dega claimed second last, just before Thor. He got the bandwagon on Max going and hammered Thor..

Dega claimed Defender on D4 i believe, the night after "no wolf kill".. What if he didn't kill on N3 just to claim Defender on D4?

It's either that or its Swang.. and N2 should not have had 2 town kills. Both Vot and Dega were attacked. Vot even claimed to have had Mod confirmation it was his blood that was found.

And now Pix is confirmed it also means we are looking for 2 wolves unless some crazy wolf chats with himself even on N3

So Swang and...?
Major SoN!c

Postby swang918 on Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:14 pm

Extreme Ways wrote:Also if someone smarter than me (Ragian? Pretty please.) can confirm whether or not dega is confirmed, that would be totally awesome. If he's confirmed that we can just vote however we want.

Dega has claimed defender and there has been no counterclaim. Doesnt that make him confirmed?
Major swang918

Postby Devante on Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:16 pm

Has to be two wolves for the chat unless in cohoots with mod to carry on conversation but that seems far fetched so ya has to be two
Major Devante

Postby swang918 on Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:25 pm

A lone wolf could just type stuff into wolf chat to throw town off, especially since itd know that chat is monitored.

But i agree that 2 wolves is most likely
Major swang918

Postby SoN!c on Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:31 pm

swang918 wrote:A lone wolf could just type stuff into wolf chat to throw town off, especially since itd know that chat is monitored.

But i agree that 2 wolves is most likely

Yes he could on N4 but why would he do that on N3 when nobody but Pix knew about wolf radio?
Major SoN!c

Postby Extreme Ways on Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:35 pm

swang918 wrote:
Extreme Ways wrote:Also if someone smarter than me (Ragian? Pretty please.) can confirm whether or not dega is confirmed, that would be totally awesome. If he's confirmed that we can just vote however we want.

Dega has claimed defender and there has been no counterclaim. Doesnt that make him confirmed?

No, because there are more unused roles. And call it a stupid reason, but it feels kinda townsided to have a witch, a seer, an apprentice seer, and a protector role all in one game. As well as bear tamer which I didnt read in how it's adapted here but ewe sniffs so it is investigative in some shape or form.

My current guess is dega/swang with swang facing little recourse to barber the white wolf and get some town credit while also not dying.
General Extreme Ways

Postby SoN!c on Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:39 pm

Vote Swang
Major SoN!c

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives