Conquer Club

Situations game

Comment games, quizzes, trivia, elimination games, etc...

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

should i keep the exp system

Total votes : 0

Postby dustn64 on Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:02 am

I tell him this situation

DiM wrote:here is the situation:

you are in a wide space surrounded by bright colors. a big pink pony comes and licks your hand. an apple magically appears in your pocket. you feed the pony with the apple. a fairy then pops out of nowhere and transforms the pony into a golden unicorn. it was a magic spell that you broke. the unicorn swears he will be your trusty assistant till he dies. he talks plays chess and makes great pasta. both of you set of to a distant castle. when you get there you find a riddle on the door:
" hagla bagla, gibby doo
say the pass and i'll open for you"

since you feel like taking a piss so bad and probably inside the castle is a toilet you must open the door. what do you do?

oh and behind you appears an invincible magical dragon that wants to steal your kidneys. so you really must open the door to escape.

He gets kind of pissed because most of it is pointless and is not needed, and he goes off to find the writer of it. while he is gone I take a piss on the outside of the castle and run away.
Sergeant 1st Class dustn64

Postby firth4eva on Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:27 am

take out one kidney and put in in front of the door and as the dragon runs to eat it, it knocks down the door and you run in
Captain firth4eva

Postby DiM on Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:27 pm

dustn64 wrote:I tell him this situation

DiM wrote:here is the situation:

you are in a wide space surrounded by bright colors. a big pink pony comes and licks your hand. an apple magically appears in your pocket. you feed the pony with the apple. a fairy then pops out of nowhere and transforms the pony into a golden unicorn. it was a magic spell that you broke. the unicorn swears he will be your trusty assistant till he dies. he talks plays chess and makes great pasta. both of you set of to a distant castle. when you get there you find a riddle on the door:
" hagla bagla, gibby doo
say the pass and i'll open for you"

since you feel like taking a piss so bad and probably inside the castle is a toilet you must open the door. what do you do?

oh and behind you appears an invincible magical dragon that wants to steal your kidneys. so you really must open the door to escape.

He gets kind of pissed because most of it is pointless and is not needed, and he goes off to find the writer of it. while he is gone I take a piss on the outside of the castle and run away.

he carefully listens to the situation you present him and nods his head. he's astonished by the sheer genius of the writer and kills you for thinking most of it is pointless when in fact all the details point you to the solution. after he takes your kidneys he writes on the door with your blood an advice for future adventurers:

"think outside the box"
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Postby DiM on Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:30 pm

firth4eva wrote:take out one kidney and put in in front of the door and as the dragon runs to eat it, it knocks down the door and you run in

as you put your kidney on the door step he starts cursing you for contaminating it. he takes out his plastic bag filled with ice and carves out your other kidney and carefully places it inside. now you've just made him even more mad cause he has just one kidney to sell on the black market. he kills you and takes your lungs to recover his money loss. :twisted:
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Postby Cheesemore on Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:24 pm

You ask the Unicorn to give up his kindey to the Dragon, the Dragon is satisfied and walks away
Leader of the Gridiron Gang
Proud Member of Conquer Club
cena-rules wrote:Cheese is the most valuble thing in the world
Private Cheesemore

Postby Minister Masket on Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:49 pm

The magical Liroplurodon told you the password during the journey.
The door opens, you walk in. Simple!
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Private Minister Masket

Postby DiM on Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:47 pm

Cheesemore wrote:You ask the Unicorn to give up his kindey to the Dragon, the Dragon is satisfied and walks away

the unicorn takes out his kidneys ad the dies. the dragon logs in to http://www.organsblackmarket.com and sees unicorn's kidneys don't value too much. he kills you and takes yours.
Major DiM

Postby DiM on Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:48 pm

Minister Masket wrote:The magical Liroplurodon told you the password during the journey.

what magical liro thingy?
you still don't know the pass. bla bla and you die.
Major DiM

Postby Minister Masket on Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:03 am

DiM wrote:
Minister Masket wrote:The magical Liroplurodon told you the password during the journey.

what magical liro thingy?
you still don't know the pass. bla bla and you die.

Damn, I swear this situation was inspired by Charlie the Unicorn...
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Private Minister Masket

Postby DiM on Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:20 am

seeing as nobody thinks of the solution i'll validate any solution that comes along ang the one that posts it is the winner.
Major DiM

Postby Cheesemore on Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:30 am

DiM wrote:the unicorn takes out his kidneys ad the dies. the dragon logs in to http://www.organsblackmarket.com and sees unicorn's kidneys don't value too much. he kills you and takes yours.

But in the time it takes for the Dragon to log in and find that out, I've already gone behind a tree and left
Leader of the Gridiron Gang
Proud Member of Conquer Club
cena-rules wrote:Cheese is the most valuble thing in the world
Private Cheesemore

Postby dustn64 on Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:50 am

DiM wrote:seeing as nobody thinks of the solution i'll validate any solution that comes along ang the one that posts it is the winner.

What? I did not get a single word of that
Sergeant 1st Class dustn64

Postby sam_levi_11 on Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:20 pm

kill the unicorn and ffed it to the dragon, then change into an eagle and fly in
Sergeant 1st Class sam_levi_11

Previous

Return to Forum Games