The Latin word that literally means "until the last drop"The story:
In 2028 oil is a feature virtually extinct. A small, unknown and oil-rich island in the North Pacific suddenly becomes a territory that everyone wants to dominate. The major world powers then enter a battle to conquer the island and control the oil.Basic starting rules:
- Each player starts with a set of three boats, airplanes, helicopters or submarines.
- All areas of the islands are neutral.
I would like to propose a new map:
I still have no name for it but I already thought in general rules.
And they are:
Besides the usual assaults across borders we have:
- Submarines can bomb capitals
- Submarines can assault ports
- Aircraft can bomb submarines
- Aircraft can assault airports
- Airports can assault aircrafts
- Ports can assault ports
- Capital: +1 autodeploy
- Purple territories: +1
- Red territories: +2
- Yellow territories: +3
- Brown territories +3
- Oranges territories: +4
- Green territories: +4
- Aircraft: +5
- Submarines: +5
What do you think about the map and rules?
If you like, I need help because I have no idea of the next steps to make this idea reality. To make it work.
PS: Sorry, but my English is not very good.
Last edited by Arghead
on Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.