Conquer Club

Project: Dominator

Have an idea for a map? Discuss ideas and concepts here.

Moderator: Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Project: Dominator

Postby Gabe99 on Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:05 am

I was thinking of if this game had different missions and such, which I don't think will ever happen, and I thought of king of the hill, so thats when I came up with this. Dominator. Its just my rough draft so far, but each team has a small base, with two parts. a shield, to stop enemies that have the Dominating spot from attacking, and your HQ. You cannot directly attack enemie's squadrants with your own, but theres a "Dominating Land" inbetween them all, which can attack any team, but they can attack you back, so nobody get's too cocky with it. Plus, they will have to take over the enemy shields to attack their HQ, along with transferring armies. This way, you can either attack with your squadrant, or keep recruiting 3 armies each turn into your HQ, and turn into a defensive freak. Either way, both will be needed for victory. One lucky man, depending on their team, will have the dominating area. (Of course unless I find out I can put free land.) The one with the dominating land I call "Dominator". (yep, you guessed it.)

Rough Draft:
http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h82/S ... h=imgAnch1
New Recruit Gabe99

Return to Melting Pot: Map Ideas