Kabanellas wrote:I had that same doubt. Couldn’t we just adapt the XML to fit something like that? (regions resetting to neutral every 10 turns)
Also, can we have that – holding 2 towers (2 regions) - feature that makes some regions loose 1 troop per round?
AndrewB wrote:Great addition, Kabanellas.
Here are some other comments:
1. The receptacles negative bonus cannot be implemented under current game engine.
2. +3 bonus for holding 2 territories is too much. Especially if one of them receives +1 autodeploy to start with. Same goes for the +2 bonuses of gorks and elves. I think all pairs should be worth +1 (this will clean up a legend slightly).
3. Can House of gods attack both tower? I think it should, especially if u are planning to give the positive bonus for holding both. Not just bombard, but attack too.
4. Raiders cave: "But cannot reinforce them" - Cannot be done with current game engine.
5. Is there particular need for the dwarfs gateway to be numbered? Kind of confusing to whose numbers mean.
6. I think there should be some bonus for holding the house of gods (some autodeploy one).
7. What can attack North Logof?
8. What South Logof can attack? Not clear from the map...
9. You might want to consider to turn the villages etc into the starting points. Make some other territories neutral? Like all the resources.
10 . Being in Addar it is not easy to get to the towers? Or it is not a concern?
Regarding the graphics:
1. It would be nice for the background to have some texture. For examaple like this:
Or even this on is better:
2. I really like the text which you have up top in the middle. Hopefully it can be some passage, encrypted using lets say simple replacement algorithm? It would be pretty cool.
3. It is better for the border to go around all the edges, uninterrupted. I know, the real estate can be a problem, but it would look a lot nicer. But with the reduced legend (see comments above) you might get a lot of free area.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users