Conquer Club

VI NATIONS 2011 [WINNER=TEAM IRELAND]

Tournaments completed in 2011.

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Re: VI NATIONS 2011 [COMPLAINING]

Postby IR1SH ACE on Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:38 pm

man u crack me up :lol:

U have a great way of only answering some of the questions raised here....

Again here is what u said........
"I told many times all players to join in the 24 hours, When I saw a player wasn't joining, I told the captain 12hours before it ends and also the whole team somethinglike 6 hours before it ends. I can't do more"

And here is Another reply of urs......
"About the extra 12 hours, yes I told that In my PM regarding week 1 to 3. About week 4 and 5, I clearly told everybody to be aware they have to join in 24 hours because time for games was lowered to 10 days instead 14 days"

Again as I have STATED TILL BLUE IN THE FACE I never recieved any message about players been late to join games and it is not mentioned anywhere in the messages u sent for everyone to join there last 2 weeks of games.....So what are u shitin on about....
Major IR1SH ACE

Postby DJENRE on Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:42 pm

IR1SH ACE wrote:And just to update the votes. I believe its 3 (neutral) votes for Ireland win......
Option 3) IRELAND IS THE WINNER OF VI NATIONS
drunkmunky (Scottish)
kabuki.mono (Scottish)
fbonsignori ((Italian) u forgot this one he has clearly stated Ireland win in his reply)

and 1 (bias) vote for France win...
Option 1) FRANCE IS THE WINNER OF VI NATIONS
espaliers (French)

Be sure I didn't forgot about fbonsignori...I asked him by PM to give a proper answer and he did now so it will be count.
But you should be aware of I gave only the two first option because you can't earn a victory if you don't meet tournament rules.
Also know that TD are up on that problem too and should be back to us ASAP. ;)

And if you "state" everything, you should see that France is almost ready to fight you on the battlefield . Why are you so scared?
BIG PRIZES! CSOP Hold'em
YOU LIKE MONOPOLY? PLAY IT on CC => CONQUEROPOLY
YOU'RE A MEDAL HUNTER? HUNT ALL THE MEDALS YOU NEED HERE!
BIG TRIBE TOURNAMENT VI NATIONS 2018
Corporal 1st Class DJENRE

Location: ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

Postby DJENRE on Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:44 pm

drunkmunky wrote:I think most of team Scotland has given their vote for an Ireland win. I obviously can't speak on their behalf, but I'm pretty sure Scottie and Scottyboy would agree with me...Cookie and stokie I don't know about.

*EDIT*
DJ, you shouldn't double post, it's bad etiquette. Also, how are people supposed to know if someone isn't going to show up within the 24 hours if they don't show up. If anything, I'm surprised you got any responses BEFORE the 24 hours passed...

Yes I know about =double post but that save me time. This thing take too much time to answer to everybody so sorry about that. ;)
BIG PRIZES! CSOP Hold'em

Postby MEP on Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:50 pm

Ireland won. No other solutions.

Thx DJENRE for the tournament.
Captain MEP

Postby DJENRE on Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:53 pm

IR1SH ACE wrote:man u crack me up :lol:

U have a great way of only answering some of the questions raised here....

Again here is what u said........
"I told many times all players to join in the 24 hours, When I saw a player wasn't joining, I told the captain 12hours before it ends and also the whole team somethinglike 6 hours before it ends. I can't do more"

And here is Another reply of urs......
"About the extra 12 hours, yes I told that In my PM regarding week 1 to 3. About week 4 and 5, I clearly told everybody to be aware they have to join in 24 hours because time for games was lowered to 10 days instead 14 days"

Again as I have STATED TILL BLUE IN THE FACE I never recieved any message about players been late to join games and it is not mentioned anywhere in the messages u sent for everyone to join there last 2 weeks of games.....So what are u shitin on about....

C'mon IRISHACE, don't be sad. It take me hours to answer to everybody so I won't start answering this kind of question. Everything has been done to let you know if players of your team didn't join. I don't have those PM in my box anymore so I have no proof.
So what? Will you continue to tell bullshit on everything?
Or will you agree to fight clearly on maps?
BIG PRIZES! CSOP Hold'em

Postby IR1SH ACE on Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:26 pm

well I still have all the messages u sent in my inbox and I have double checked and not 1 of them mentions anything about games been forfit because of players been late to join...would u like me to send them all back to u?

bottom line man is all the games u changed the scores(without any prior warning)on where finished within the time frame of the tournament....we won, u lost so why should we have to play again......so far the vote is going our way
Major IR1SH ACE

Postby Sniper08 on Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:32 pm

since irish ace has all pms dj sent out , i suggest we get a tourney mod to look at this ,no doubt with the way things went down we will need a non biased opinion on this although many from other teams say we won .

none the less i will not be joining any future tournaments by DJENRE and he is banned from joining any future tournaments of mine due to this unsportsmen like conduct.
Colonel Sniper08
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Night Strike on Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:56 pm

I'm looking into this.
Major Night Strike

Postby fairman on Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:27 pm

As member of the French team, i will accept the decision of danryan, lindax or night strike.
However thx for the organization
Brigadier fairman

Postby DJENRE on Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:40 pm

Yes, I asked for a TD advice about it.
Thanks to Night Strike for his time.
I'm explaining him everything so be patient and we'll found a proper solution.
Whatever they'll choose, we'll do. ;)
Sincerely
DJENRE
BIG PRIZES! CSOP Hold'em

Postby IR1SH ACE on Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:51 pm

well i will respect his opinion on the matter but just to point out something from......

[Official] Conquer Club Tournament Handbook
by Night Strike

"All players must be given at least 24 hours to join their games, unless the tournament uses speed games (at least 48 hours is preferred)."

enough said.......
Major IR1SH ACE

Postby DJENRE on Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:14 pm

PROPER ANSWER GIVEN TO NIGHT STRIKE BY PM
IF ANYBODY WANT TO KNOW ABOUT IT, JUST ASK ME AND I'LL COPY HERE (because it appears some players here don't trust me) ;)

IR1SH ACE wrote:well i will respect his opinion on the matter but just to point out something from......

[Official] Conquer Club Tournament Handbook
by Night Strike

"All players must be given at least 24 hours to join their games, unless the tournament uses speed games (at least 48 hours is preferred)."

enough said.......

WHy are you pointing this out? 24 hours minimum have been given. and much more for first drop of games...
So yes, ENOUGH SAID
Please be patient and let TD do their work. You should not waste your time here.
BIG PRIZES! CSOP Hold'em

Postby Conchobar on Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:16 pm

drunkmunky wrote:Ace, the rule for late joining is fair enough. You can't debate the input of this rule as many tournaments have it. Most allow 2 days, but due to this tournament having a timeframe more limited, it was put as 24 hours. This is COMPLETELY understandable so you can't base your argument on this fact.

It's the point, however, that DJ said if a reason was given for the lateness that it would be acceptable. As games went out in groups (Weeks 1,2 and 3 together; Weeks 4 and 5 together) if you missed entering one of the weeks, chances are you missed others. It's been pointed out that Ireland showed up late...but if a reason was given and the games were finished in time, I don't see why Ireland haven't been shown as victors.

Concho, I don't think it would make any difference if it was via invitation or mail and links to the games to join. You get notification of both it's whether or not your heed the notification or, as the case may be, don't log in and thus aren't aware of it. It was clearly stated when the games would be given out, so if you don't log in on the Saturday or Sunday for some reason, as long as a reason is given by Monday or so I don't think there should've been a problem.

Onto DJ's argument of "give your captain your password". DJ, I'm not sure how you do things, but I'm in a team with people I don't know, and although I'm not saying they aren't trustworthy, I'm not about to give out my password to people I've never met before. It's just ridiculous and asking for trouble. Also, how am I meant to know when I'll be able to log in? Not everyone has a structured layout of when they get internet time and when they don't. I base the time I playing CC around MY LIFE, not the other way around so it's a tad unreasonable to ask anyone to do this.

You also stated if you don't make the first 24 hours, give me a reason and I'll give you an extra 12 hours. That's highly unlikely to make a difference unlike 2 or 3 whole days...and then via messages sent it gave the impression "as long as you give me a reason for the lateness, it's ok and you won't be penalised". I truly believe that if a reason was given, AT THE TIME, why the player(s) was/were late...then the tournament should be given as a victory to Ireland DJ.

Couldn't have said it better myself. you must be sober munky today eh? ;)
Colonel Conchobar

Postby jotheconqueror on Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:35 pm

This is soo sad....you realized Ireland won then you flip the score or w/e you did not many people really UNDERSTAND...then you give two options which either gives your team the win or gives them another chance to win....i did write in general discussion some time ago about people joining their own tourneys and how i had a problem with it. My problem against this was without cause until now. Let me also add except for myself, a reserve no member of team Ireland join the competition late AND that was round 1. Hopefully the TD can resolve this perversion of a great tournament
Corporal 1st Class jotheconqueror

Postby IR1SH ACE on Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:04 pm

just to update the votes:

I believe its 4 (neutral) votes for Ireland win......
and I know myself, Conchobar, Sniper and Rabid Rabbit are votin this way So thats 4 (Bias) votes for us
drunkmunky (Scottish)
kabuki.mono (Scottish)
fbonsignori (Italian)
MEP (Italian)
IR1SH ACE (Irish)
Conchobar (Irish)
Sniper08 (Irish)
Rabid Rabbit (Irish)

espaliers (French)

So far Majority to us 8 against 1...... :D
Major IR1SH ACE

Postby jotheconqueror on Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:08 pm

IR1SH ACE wrote:just to update the votes:

I believe its 4 (neutral) votes for Ireland win......
and I know myself, Conchobar, Sniper and Rabid Rabbit are votin this way So thats 4 (Bias) votes for us
drunkmunky (Scottish)
kabuki.mono (Scottish)
fbonsignori (Italian)
MEP (Italian)
IR1SH ACE (Irish)
Conchobar (Irish)
Sniper08 (Irish)
Rabid Rabbit (Irish)

espaliers (French)

So far Majority to us 8 against 1...... :D
dont forget me too that makes 9
Corporal 1st Class jotheconqueror

Postby drunkmunky on Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:10 pm

Ace, don't be smarmy about it. Just because people believe you to be correct should not mean you get to be shoving that fact about...it's being looked into and regardless of what we believe, they're going to be the ones that decide what happens.
Major drunkmunky

Postby Conchobar on Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:09 pm

DJENRE wrote:Yes, I asked for a TD advice about it.
Sincerely
DJENRE

O great, you're explaining everything to him? I think we already know your side of the story. Can we all know what impartial opinion is being put forward?
Colonel Conchobar

Postby drunkmunky on Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:16 pm

Conchobar wrote:
DJENRE wrote:Yes, I asked for a TD advice about it.
Sincerely
DJENRE

O great, you're explaining everything to him? I think we already know your side of the story. Can we all know what impartial opinion is being put forward?

He's already said in an earlier post Concho that if anyone wants a copy of what was sent to night strike to ask, and you'll get it as apparently some people don't trust him.
Major drunkmunky

Postby rabid_rabbit on Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:25 pm

Djenre,

Firstly, thanks for setting up the tournament, it was very enjoyable.
Secondly, I have to take issue with you penalising me for joining two games late.
In the two games in question, 8590827 and 8590767, the reason I (purposefully) refrained from joining,
was that in each case, the other players had joined the wrong team.
(And it was that very day that you sent the pm entitled "VI NATIONS ---> JOIN RIGHT TEAM"!)
Clearly, whether or not you choose to enforce the late joining rule, it cannot apply in this situation.
If anything, it was the members of the other team who delayed the games by joining in the wrong position.

RR.
Sergeant 1st Class rabid_rabbit

Postby DJENRE on Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:18 pm

rabid_rabbit wrote:Djenre,
Firstly, thanks for setting up the tournament, it was very enjoyable.
Secondly, I have to take issue with you penalising me for joining two games late.
In the two games in question, 8590827 and 8590767, the reason I (purposefully) refrained from joining,
was that in each case, the other players had joined the wrong team.
(And it was that very day that you sent the pm entitled "VI NATIONS ---> JOIN RIGHT TEAM"!)
Clearly, whether or not you choose to enforce the late joining rule, it cannot apply in this situation.
If anything, it was the members of the other team who delayed the games by joining in the wrong position.
RR.

I'm glad you enjoyed that tourney. I'm also sad it ends this way :sick:

Could you sware that the reason you didn't join was because the other player had not joined the right team?
BIG PRIZES! CSOP Hold'em

Postby rabid_rabbit on Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:53 pm

DJENRE wrote:I'm glad you enjoyed that tourney. I'm also sad it ends this way :sick:

Could you sware that the reason you didn't join was because the other player had not joined the right team?

I certainly can, I remember it clearly.
I would have discussed this with you sooner but I have been travelling for the past few days, and was not aware of this thread until this evening.

Postby DJENRE on Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:05 pm

rabid_rabbit wrote:
DJENRE wrote:I'm glad you enjoyed that tourney. I'm also sad it ends this way :sick:

I would have discussed this with you sooner but I have been travelling for the past few days, and was not aware of this thread until this evening.

lol, once again, this is a proof of you guys are telling bullshit...
Game 8590827 is a SINGLE, there is no team. So why are you telling that?

You should better wait for Night Strike feedback about this problem instead trying to found a wrong way to sort it out.
You're wrong, that's all. Make sure that I kept an update of who joined and who didn't in the 24 h after sending WEEK 4 & 5. ;)

DJENRE
BIG PRIZES! CSOP Hold'em

Postby rabid_rabbit on Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:53 pm

DJENRE wrote:lol, once again, this is a proof of you guys are telling bullshit...

You should better wait for Night Strike feedback about this problem instead trying to found a wrong way to sort it out.
You're wrong, that's all. Make sure that I kept an update of who joined and who didn't in the 24 h after sending WEEK 4 & 5. ;)

DJENRE

Yes it was a single game, but it was on my home map, so I should have been in the first position. (According to your own instructions!)
If this is your point of view, then obviously you are not interested in the facts, only in engineering a win for yourself. I have no interest in discussing this with you any longer.

Postby Conchobar on Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:34 pm

DJENRE wrote:
rabid_rabbit wrote:

lol, once again, this is a proof of you guys are telling bullshit...

DJENRE

Pathetic Djenre. Missing the point yet again. I am just seconding SNIPER08 in that I will not be joining your tournaments in future. Somebody else had better do the Rugby world cup tourney.
Colonel Conchobar

PreviousNext

Return to Completed 2011