Conquer Club

Cosa Nostra Tournament [Winners: ghirrindin & djt5483]

Tournaments completed in 2009.

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Re: Cosa Nostra Tournament (ONGOING)

Postby skepticCS on Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:40 pm

We've got some activity in the Monaco family already. Don 1 and KraphtOne have been ruled out as potential Caporegimes. It looks to a tough fight between the last three. GG to the eliminated players!
........................................................................................................Map in Development:
Image Image
Sergeant 1st Class skepticCS

Postby skepticCS on Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:01 pm

Hierarchies updated. Congratulations to Monaco's two newest Capo's, ghirrindin and oldbenjamin.
........................................................................................................Map in Development:
Image Image

Postby skepticCS on Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:31 am

I decided to make a change to the victory conditions for this tournament. I've been going back and forth ever since I started Cosa Nostra Tournament whether or not the Underboss should share the victory with the Don, considering they will win the final round together. In the end, I've decided to make this a doubles victory with both the Capofamiglia and Underboss being declared winners. The Capofamiglia will still be the one to claim the title, Capo di tutti Capi and I'll throw some extra honors their way as a result, but this change should give the Underbosses the respect they deserve for all the hard work they put in for their family. The main post in this thread now reflects these new conditions.
Image Image

Postby skepticCS on Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:22 pm

Hierarchies updated. Bonacusso has two of it's capos sorted out. Congratulations to paulycash and harvmax!
Image Image

Postby skepticCS on Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:27 pm

Hierarchies have been updated. Congratulations mkcummins and Nailer X, Bonacusso's two remaining Capos. Round 3 will start as soon as my group is sorted out.
Image Image

Postby skepticCS on Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:00 pm

Finally, our match is done and myself and djt5483 will be the final two Monaco capos. GG to Mad Pineapples, danryan, and tecoman! New games will be starting soon.
Image Image

Postby skepticCS on Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:31 pm

Congratulations to mkcummins and Nailer X of the Bonacusso family and ghirrindin and djt5483 of the Monaco family. All four of these guys are positioned to become a don. The upcoming round is set to sort that out. GG to angola, harvmax, oldbenjamin, and...well, me. Game invites are on their way, hierarchies will be updated tonight.
Image Image

Postby skepticCS on Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:16 pm

Hierarchies have been updated. Congratulations to the four remaining players. Regardless of their performance in this round, all will be continuing on to the final match between the two families. And thanks to everyone else who has participated in this tournament! GG
Image Image

Postby Nailer X on Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:44 pm

Chicago defended their territory as well as NY theirs so now we go back to our home land of Italy to settle this war once and for all.
Sergeant 1st Class Nailer X

Postby skepticCS on Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:46 am

Indeed. Invites set. Good luck, all!
Image Image

Re: Cosa Nostra Tournament (WINNERS: ghirrindin & djt5483)

Postby skepticCS on Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:29 am

Congratulations to ghirrindin and djt5483!

GG to Nailer X and mkcummins!

And thanks to everyone who took part in the tournament for making this first experience go so smoothly for me!
Image Image

Previous

Return to Completed 2009