Conquer Club

Kingm's #21 Medal Hunters (OTP Wins)

Tournaments completed in 2013

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Re: Kingm's #21 Medal Hunters (Ongoing)

Postby Chariot of Fire on Sat May 18, 2013 1:44 am

Yeah, shit. There goes the game. Jammy bastards
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Brigadier Chariot of Fire

Postby betiko on Sun May 19, 2013 5:36 pm

looks like we don't stand much more chance in middle ages, so it will be down to eastern hemisphere that can still go either way... cool, both semi finals are still undecided and up for some epic battles!
Major betiko

Postby freakns on Mon May 20, 2013 2:09 pm

Chariot of Fire wrote:Yeah, shit. There goes the game. Jammy bastards

all of our luck is well deserved! you know, size of the penis and that shit...
Brigadier freakns

Postby freakns on Sat May 25, 2013 8:26 am

we won poker, pretty much lost ardennes, and midkemdil is leaning towards us, heavily leaning, like COF bending over in jailhouse shower leaning.

so its up to TNC to win Western Hemisphere, so two best teams can meat in finals. for not one, but two medals. its gonna be blast :D

ps. whatever happens, thanks betiko for taking over this tourney. well done mate :)
Brigadier freakns

Postby Chariot of Fire on Sat May 25, 2013 8:52 am

I'd love to see an Otpisani/TNC final - the two most-deserving teams for their stellar performance throughout the whole tourney. Very well-played, I love it!

I'm just happy to have come away from this tourney with a whole new perspective on trench, nukes and manual - three settings that I didn't think I'd like. I have to say these have been the most enjoyable games I've played in a long time. Plenty of planning required every turn - just how a game should be! Plus we managed to get a win in every round so those stats all go towards an elusive medal which I probably never would have got otherwise, and it was the TO's reason for setting-up this tourney in the first place. Well organised mate, thank you!

Postby dana1971 on Sat May 25, 2013 5:19 pm

Certainly has been fun. Thanks for setting it up.

Best wishes,
Dana
ImageImage
Captain dana1971

Postby freakns on Sun May 26, 2013 1:31 am

Chariot of Fire wrote:I'd love to see an Otpisani/TNC final - the two most-deserving teams for their stellar performance throughout the whole tourney. Very well-played, I love it!

I'm just happy to have come away from this tourney with a whole new perspective on trench, nukes and manual - three settings that I didn't think I'd like. I have to say these have been the most enjoyable games I've played in a long time. Plenty of planning required every turn - just how a game should be! Plus we managed to get a win in every round so those stats all go towards an elusive medal which I probably never would have got otherwise, and it was the TO's reason for setting-up this tourney in the first place. Well organised mate, thank you!

yeah, dont lie... you want to see TNC in finals so i dont get any medal! well, news flash, im gonna get both :P

also, while i agree with you, and while this different approach to the games was fun, i still dont like trench and manual :D nukes are different story, i can see the valid strategy there, but trench and manual are not suited for team games. it can be fun, true, but i still dont like it :D
Brigadier freakns

Postby Chariot of Fire on Sun May 26, 2013 1:32 am

You're welcome

Postby betiko on Sun May 26, 2013 1:04 pm

It s 1-1 on our side and even if tnc has an edge bonuswise, it ain t decided yet on eastern hemisphere. And you guys are all talking like this tourney is over, none of the semis are finished and obviously the finals didn t start just yet :)
I must say i m kind of looking forward to see it end, it s been way too long for me, and it s always stressful not to mess up the strategyguess deployment and to know who starts..

Ps: freakns i would still love to take a revenge on that round vs you guys that was pretty epic, and tnc for that war that just ended :evil:
Major betiko

Postby freakns on Tue May 28, 2013 1:28 pm

i know its not over, but we are practically in finals. we have COF bending over with lubricant all over his behind, so we are going into finals, we just need to stick it... i mean, finish it.
its always fun to rape COF, mostly because he hates it so much, he doesnt want to speak with me at least for a week after i beat him. im betting right now he is on his knees, punishing himself.

COF after losing game:
Brigadier freakns

Postby Chariot of Fire on Tue May 28, 2013 2:11 pm

Hey cheeky, you've photoshopped that image and cut out the lower half which shows you bending over in your maid's uniform.

Postby freakns on Wed May 29, 2013 2:24 am

Chariot of Fire wrote:Hey cheeky, you've photoshopped that image and cut out the lower half which shows you bending over in your maid's uniform.

:lol:
i just saw it can actually be looked that way :lol:

but fyi, that idea you presented makes you even more sick then i implied :D my fear, thats not even close to the end of your twisted imagination :shock:
Brigadier freakns

Postby betiko on Wed May 29, 2013 2:43 am

Nice comeback cof! :lol: :lol: now i can t help imagining this whip putting red marks on freakns little red butt in his doggy style position! :o

Is it 100% over or dice can happen? Cause you know, cof is usually very cautious and all, but he did get in here last round to brag saying that it was a winner vs tnc! :twisted: :lol:

Very surprised to see that we didn t make a fuss about it... Yet! ;)
Major betiko

Postby betiko on Wed May 29, 2013 2:46 am

freakns wrote:
Chariot of Fire wrote:I don't want to curse our chances, but we're looking pretty good :)

freaky....you're welcome ;)

dont worry, youll get your reward in second round... all 25cm of it! :P

That s why cof never got any serbian meat loaf then
Major betiko

Postby Chariot of Fire on Wed May 29, 2013 2:55 am

There's no way back for us in two of our games; the Serbian freak show has won the day (congrats you bastards). I'll reiterate though that I'm actually delighted if the two teams that topped their divisions are the ones who make it to the final. I've never been a fan of a knockout system after a league table - it seems quite unfair to theoretically win 21-0 and then get dumped out losing 1-2 in a semi. That's not to say we weren't trying to win of course!

Complex maps....TNC to win the final (coz freaky's tiny brain - proportionate to his penis - cannot handle the thought process). Colourful little playschool maps....Oddpissarmy to win it.

Postby betiko on Thu May 30, 2013 12:18 pm

Chariot of Fire wrote:There's no way back for us in two of our games; the Serbian freak show has won the day (congrats you bastards). I'll reiterate though that I'm actually delighted if the two teams that topped their divisions are the ones who make it to the final. I've never been a fan of a knockout system after a league table - it seems quite unfair to theoretically win 21-0 and then get dumped out losing 1-2 in a semi. That's not to say we weren't trying to win of course!

Complex maps....TNC to win the final (coz freaky's tiny brain - proportionate to his penis - cannot handle the thought process). Colourful little playschool maps....Oddpissarmy to win it.

When i took over the tourney it was 4/8 teams per group that were surviving, i couldn t just change it to 1/8. We were still unbeaten at that time and so was your team cof. I don t agree that it s unfair, if i remember well all 4 teams ended with a game record of 16-5 or 15-6. Both your team and mine losing 2-1 to the group winner with games that switched sides millions of times, both groups never got to face each other so crossing groups+ the fact that the group winners have a special incentive with the extra medal makes me think it s fair.
Major betiko

Postby Chariot of Fire on Thu May 30, 2013 1:25 pm

The way it worked out in this tourney....yes, it was fair (it was great!). Just in general, I'm not keen on tourneys that have a league format followed by a knockout.

Postby betiko on Thu May 30, 2013 1:35 pm

Chariot of Fire wrote:The way it worked out in this tourney....yes, it was fair (it was great!). Just in general, I'm not keen on tourneys that have a league format followed by a knockout.

We have to take into consideration that the basic idea was a league followed by another league. All 4 teams got burned out and lazy about starting that second league and we all voted for this. So yeah, it wasn t pure coincidence that it worked out that way, we all decided to change the format a second time, probably because the results of the first league phase made it still interesting.
Major betiko

Postby Chariot of Fire on Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:43 am

With victory in Game 12737144 the Freaky 4 have secured their place in the final. Well done you guys =D> Best of luck lifting the trophy.

Postby betiko on Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:53 am

Tnc is 1 man down on the decisive game. Revenge!!!! :)
Major betiko

Postby tokle on Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:47 am

betiko wrote:Tnc is 1 man down on the decisive game. Revenge!!!! :)

Wow, what were the chances of that...?
Major tokle

Postby betiko on Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:55 pm

tokle wrote:
betiko wrote:Tnc is 1 man down on the decisive game. Revenge!!!! :)

Wow, what were the chances of that...?

Well, i had that card for ages and we thought that orange would be an excellent bait to make blue go where we wanted, i didn t just happen to have that spoil ;)
Major betiko

Postby betiko on Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:28 am

ok TNC is down to 2 players with no more bonus and we are basically cleaning up with 3 rounds left so I have already sent the invites for the finals.

OTP1 won it's GA so I am going to ask merch to send your prize asap.

well fought TNC, didn't think we would make it during most of that eastern hemisphere game!
Major betiko

Postby freakns on Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:52 am

you dont need to hurry with GA medal, you can wait for finals to end so we get both medals simultaneously :P
Brigadier freakns

PreviousNext

Return to Completed 2013