Conquer Club

99's Stealthy Home & Away Dubs (WINNERS Fyrdraca & JPlo64)

Tournaments Completed in 2015.

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Team 8 Home Map

Postby stealth99 on Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:09 am

World CUp 2011 is back for about next month. Is our 2nd home game going to go back to that or stay Dark Cont? or do we have a choice between it and Dark Cont?

I received the above questions by pm from JPlo64, representing Team 8.

Those are fair questions. The loss of their Home Map choice was not their doing.

Given that I am a competitor, I chose to solicit opinions from experienced friends on the site. The opinions were unanimous in that there should never be a choice given to anyone. Part of the concept here is that we lock in our choices and that we are stuck with them. There was a split opinion on whether or not to allow the original Home Map when it is available. It wasn't put to everyone as a choice though and when I went back to some people, there seemed to be agreement that there is no disadvantage to anyone, if we use the original choice when it is available and when it isn't available, we will use the alternate choice.

So that is what we will do. Any questions or issues arising, please post them here and notify me by pm or wall if it is time sensitive.
Sorry, I've had to suspend my campaigns indefinitely.
Cook stealth99

Location: St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada......oldest and most easterly city in north america

Re: Team 8 Home Map

Postby JPlo64 on Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:23 am

stealth99 wrote:
World CUp 2011 is back for about next month. Is our 2nd home game going to go back to that or stay Dark Cont? or do we have a choice between it and Dark Cont?

I received the above questions by pm from JPlo64, representing Team 8.

Those are fair questions. The loss of their Home Map choice was not their doing.

Given that I am a competitor, I chose to solicit opinions from experienced friends on the site. The opinions were unanimous in that there should never be a choice given to anyone. Part of the concept here is that we lock in our choices and that we are stuck with them. There was a split opinion on whether or not to allow the original Home Map when it is available. It wasn't put to everyone as a choice though and when I went back to some people, there seemed to be agreement that there is no disadvantage to anyone, if we use the original choice when it is available and when it isn't available, we will use the alternate choice.

So that is what we will do. Any questions or issues arising, please post them here and notify me by pm or wall if it is time sensitive.

I think this is the most fair solution.
Colonel JPlo64

Update

Postby stealth99 on Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:26 pm

Semi-final match issued today. Winner to finals and loser is eliminated.
Sorry, I've had to suspend my campaigns indefinitely.
Cook stealth99

Location: St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada......oldest and most easterly city in north america

Re: 99's Stealthy Home & Away Dubs (WINNERS Fyrdraca & JPlo6

Postby Mad777 on Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:34 am

Tournament completed.
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
Lieutenant Mad777

Previous

Return to Completed 2015