Conquer Club

Democrats Plan , becoming more clear/America Last!!!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Democrats Plan , becoming more clear/America Last!!!

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:09 am

lokisgal wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote:------- The Fake News Media covering and wiping Biden's ass...
------- What , as the Media makes shit up...To confuse people like Packy Rodent...

------- Trump said, "March Peaceful and Patriotically to the Capitol....The LEFT fake news and Radical LEFT....Makes shit up...
------- Here they go again....Trump says. "If He isn't elected in November.... Thanks to Biden, China will turn The U.S. Auto Industry into a Blood Bath..."....It is foolish...the U.A.W...leadership(I doubt workers) support Biden...
------- Now the Fake news LEFT Media and the White House, hoping they can spread fear....Have put out....Trump said, "If he isn't elected, The American Streets will turn into a Blood Bath..."....Watch people like Packy Rodent, take the brainwashing fake shit....Hook , Line , and sinker , like they always do... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
----------F.Y.I....Crimes are mostly not reported in Sanctuary Cities...So your LEFT crime statistics are horribly misleading...Most crimes the police are told or have their hands tied to look the other way....But the people living in the crime wave... Don't need someone peeing on them, have someone tell them it is raining...They know and see the truth 1st hand...Poor misled Packy Rodent......

where do you get this info from? down the q rabbit hole? Lets see some actual factual information instead of GIANT word salad

----------I don't do other people's homework....You can look it up yourself...Or go outside and see for yourself with your own eyes...I am just a messenger...I really don't care what you believe...I can only warn people, the rest is up to them...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby lokisgal on Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:03 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:
lokisgal wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote:------- The Fake News Media covering and wiping Biden's ass...
------- What , as the Media makes shit up...To confuse people like Packy Rodent...

------- Trump said, "March Peaceful and Patriotically to the Capitol....The LEFT fake news and Radical LEFT....Makes shit up...
------- Here they go again....Trump says. "If He isn't elected in November.... Thanks to Biden, China will turn The U.S. Auto Industry into a Blood Bath..."....It is foolish...the U.A.W...leadership(I doubt workers) support Biden...
------- Now the Fake news LEFT Media and the White House, hoping they can spread fear....Have put out....Trump said, "If he isn't elected, The American Streets will turn into a Blood Bath..."....Watch people like Packy Rodent, take the brainwashing fake shit....Hook , Line , and sinker , like they always do... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
----------F.Y.I....Crimes are mostly not reported in Sanctuary Cities...So your LEFT crime statistics are horribly misleading...Most crimes the police are told or have their hands tied to look the other way....But the people living in the crime wave... Don't need someone peeing on them, have someone tell them it is raining...They know and see the truth 1st hand...Poor misled Packy Rodent......

where do you get this info from? down the q rabbit hole? Lets see some actual factual information instead of GIANT word salad

----------I don't do other people's homework....You can look it up yourself...Or go outside and see for yourself with your own eyes...I am just a messenger...I really don't care what you believe...I can only warn people, the rest is up to them...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

the problem is you never provide any source so this is just blithering with no purpose except to word salad spam threads. If you are going to make such broad statements you better be able to back them up - note there is no factual information about anything you have said , in fact what is out there states the exact opposite - put up or shut up as they say
Captain lokisgal
SoC Training Adviser

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:40 am

-------------Democrats always accuse others of the things they do/are doing...
-------------Trump / Russia hoax....When The Clintons, Obamas, Bidens take money from Russia/America's enemies....
-------------Take this fake ass $454 million dollar one sided case against Trump....The NY/AG James who ran on getting Trump...
-------------They say Trump made up numbers....
-------------James made up the 400+ number :roll: She is doing what she claims Trump did....No victims...Banks are happy dealing with Trump...
-------------In the case she is doing what she said Trump did...But it gets better...She is in a case, with the owner of the Irish Historical Society building in NYC...She valued it at 10 million...He put 3 million or something...He is out money...3 million...he is a victim,he is trying to get the 3 million back...She is doing what they accuse Trump to have done/which he did not...
--------------Once again, Democrats doing what they accuse others of doing... :roll: :roll: :roll:
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:30 am

ConfederateSS wrote:-------------They say Trump made up numbers....

If you don't believe it, you could always just read the court transcript.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:55 pm

-------- INVASION :!: :!: :!: ......
--------- What a camera caught, 100s of Illegal Aliens charged , broke through a barrier, ran over National Guards(sound familiar, Jan. 6th, although unlike the protesters on Jan. 6th, the Illegal Aliens ( except for 1) were released into the USA),were stopped by guess what...A WALL =D> =D> =D> .... Didn't matter, they entered the country....
-------- On Tik Tok( hope it is forever banned), one Illegal Alien has bragged, INVASION....Come, have babies, you will get everything handed to you...Now he is telling more Illegal Aliens to come , to not just Invade America, but your homes as well...Come squat, the property will be yours....
--------- Which thanks to Tik Tok is a major problem across America, Atlanta is horrible....In one city, A person's mother died...She went there , only to be murdered, stuffed in a bag...As 2 squatters took over the place(The mother died before the squatters came)...
--------- With this video telling Illegal Aliens to take Americans property, the deaths will grow....One crime leads to another....Enter America Illegally, then the next crime , steal, the next crime murder...
--------- The video of Illegal Aliens crashing the border is bad, but it happens every day...It isn't filmed...
-------- You have Illegal Aliens in sanctuary cities, beating cops, let out , as they give America the middle finger, smiling...They know Democrats let them do whatever they want...
--------- You can pretend you don't see a Trump landslide Democrats :lol: ...But Americans are being effected by Biden's Open Borders INVASION...
--------- The only question is , Will America make it to January 20, 2025 A.D.???

Postby Pack Rat on Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:13 am

ConfederateSS wrote:-------- INVASION :!: :!: :!: ......
--------- What a camera caught, 100s of Illegal Aliens charged , broke through a barrier, ran over National Guards(sound familiar, Jan. 6th, although unlike the protesters on Jan. 6th, the Illegal Aliens ( except for 1) were released into the USA),were stopped by guess what...A WALL =D> =D> =D> .... Didn't matter, they entered the country....
-------- On Tik Tok( hope it is forever banned), one Illegal Alien has bragged, INVASION....Come, have babies, you will get everything handed to you...Now he is telling more Illegal Aliens to come , to not just Invade America, but your homes as well...Come squat, the property will be yours....
--------- Which thanks to Tik Tok is a major problem across America, Atlanta is horrible....In one city, A person's mother died...She went there , only to be murdered, stuffed in a bag...As 2 squatters took over the place(The mother died before the squatters came)...
--------- With this video telling Illegal Aliens to take Americans property, the deaths will grow....One crime leads to another....Enter America Illegally, then the next crime , steal, the next crime murder...
--------- The video of Illegal Aliens crashing the border is bad, but it happens every day...It isn't filmed...
-------- You have Illegal Aliens in sanctuary cities, beating cops, let out , as they give America the middle finger, smiling...They know Democrats let them do whatever they want...
--------- You can pretend you don't see a Trump landslide Democrats :lol: ...But Americans are being effected by Biden's Open Borders INVASION...
--------- The only question is , Will America make it to January 20, 2025 A.D.???

Lots of claims of tons of cash being handed over to Illegal aliens...and your getting your news from tik tok? Show us this video where you make other claims.

Besides your ridiculous claims of Biden Open Border, he has presented the largest, most comprehensive and most secure border security bill in history! Yet your moronic MAGAt ideology is dependent on chaos at the border.

By the way, murders, larceny and violent crimes have actually gone done since your loser Trump was booted out of office.
Sergeant 1st Class Pack Rat

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am

--------I don't need to show you....
--------- You can go on Tik Tok, which I don't....You can see The New York Post reporter's video of 100s of Illegal Aliens running over The Texas National Guards at El Paso...Then hitting a wall...But then are turned over to Federal Officers...Where 1 is arrested...The rest let go into the country....
-------- Those pictures/videos are all over T.V./You tube....
-------- So are the Ones by the Illegal Alien Tik Toker...Come Free Sh*t....Come and take over homes..... People have seen the videos...Lots of Public Officials are speaking about them, with outrage...The videos are all over...
------- You have to be A PINBALL WIZARD/DEAF , DUMB and BLIND not to have seen or heard about them on your own by now...
---------I am just going to call you Tommy from now on....
-------- When they come knocking on your door, say Hi, before you let them kill you and take your home....O.K..."TOMMY" :D

Postby Pack Rat on Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:29 am

ConfederateSS wrote:--------I don't need to show you....
--------- You can go on Tik Tok, which I don't....You can see The New York Post reporter's video of 100s of Illegal Aliens running over The Texas National Guards at El Paso...Then hitting a wall...But then are turned over to Federal Officers...Where 1 is arrested...The rest let go into the country....
-------- Those pictures/videos are all over T.V./You tube....
-------- So are the Ones by the Illegal Alien Tik Toker...Come Free Sh*t....Come and take over homes..... People have seen the videos...Lots of Public Officials are speaking about them, with outrage...The videos are all over...
------- You have to be A PINBALL WIZARD/DEAF , DUMB and BLIND not to have seen or heard about them on your own by now...
---------I am just going to call you Tommy from now on....
-------- When they come knocking on your door, say Hi, before you let them kill you and take your home....O.K..."TOMMY" :D

Just don't call me late for dinner.

I saw more violence on January 6th by white natives.

Let's see your violent video at the border and compare the scenes of violence and the true damage caused to our Constitution and freedoms.

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:24 pm

------- Hey, TOMMY...The difference is The Capital belongs to every American...The People's House....
-------- Those on Jan. 6th , were tracked down by Biden's DOJ , 70 year old grandmothers , many are still in jail...
------- Illegal Aliens ,men in their early 20s, running, breaking through the Border, are set free into America by Biden...

------- The Tik Tok/You Tube influencer, Illegal Alien Leonel Moreno, video of have babies, America gives you free stuff , you don't have to do anything... Invasion video, which has gotten the Illegal Alien from Venezuela arrested, just yesterday...He is being deported...So he should by back in America in a couple of weeks...But the damage has been done...3.9 million have watched his Invasion video...As his other videos, help Illegal Aliens make their way to America, and play the system...

Postby Pack Rat on Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:12 pm

You must of gotten one hell of a hard-on, when you saw the traitors walking in the Halls of Congress with the treasonous Confederate Flag. These treasonous assholes deserve a long prison sentence in Federal Prison. f*ck off traitor!

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTLMLvmCx/

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:28 pm

Pack Rat wrote:You must of gotten one hell of a hard-on, when you saw the traitors walking in the Halls of Congress with the treasonous Confederate Flag. These treasonous assholes deserve a long prison sentence in Federal Prison. f*ck off traitor!

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTLMLvmCx/

-----I don't know how many times you can become a U.S. Citizen...
----- Abraham Lincoln told the Confederates welcome home, we are all Americans...
----- Andrew Johnson pardoned everyone on Christmas Day 1865 A.D...
----- You are going to love this one...The Bill passed in the House giving Jefferson Davis his U.S. Citizenship back....It gets better, your Joe Biden passed the vote , that was the vote that sent the bill to Jimmy Carter, who made it law...That Jefferson Davis got his U.S. Citizenship back(Although didn't Lincoln/Johnson, apparently not)...I guess you voted for the man , and will again, Joe Biden, who made it all possible...
------You must love Americans being killed by Illegal Aliens...All thanks to one man Joe Biden...He opened the border on day 1, canceling 94 executive orders by Trump...He doesn't need Congress to close the border...He can just put those 94 executive orders back in force ...Biden alone can stop the flow of Illegal Aliens,he invited, told to come...TOMMY... Changing the subject is a typical Democratic Trick...No one is falling for anymore...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Postby Pack Rat on Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:09 pm

Murder rates have dropped since Trump left office..must be that this invasion is making all Americans safer.

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:46 pm

Pack Rat wrote:Murder rates have dropped since Trump left office..

Not in the Yukon!!!!
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Pack Rat on Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:10 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:

Not in the Yukon!!!!

I bet you that Yukon has the highest suicide rate too.

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:24 pm

Pack Rat wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:

Not in the Yukon!!!!

I bet you that Yukon has the highest suicide rate too.

I LOVE GAMBLING? are we betting with money, or who buys drinks, or something exotic like winner gets to cutoff the other ones pinky toe?
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Pack Rat on Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:34 pm

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:53 pm

The data appears to taper off after 1971... not sure how this would settle a bet about suicide rates post trump.

We haven't even agree to terms yet!

https://www.suicideinfo.ca/local_resour ... provinces/

I found this which has data through 2023 for most provinces, however data stop after 2016 for the Yukon...the same year Trump took office...anyone else smell a deep state conspiracy brewing?

In the chance I misunderstood the bet, and it has nothing to do with Trump and is just about the highest suicide rate now... I'm 99% sure without doing any research that Nunavut has higher suicide rates than Yukon (Nunavut didn't exist in the 1970s) and am sharpening my knifes and coming for you toe
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby karel on Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:35 pm

so the idiots wife said that during ww2 berlin was the center for lbgtqxyz or whhatever they go by,im like fore real this idiot said this,first thing is it was such a big huge gay city i think hitler would of done something,talk about more lies and more brain washing
Corporal karel

Postby Pack Rat on Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:15 pm

karel wrote:so the idiots wife said that during ww2 berlin was the center for lbgtqxyz or whhatever they go by,im like fore real this idiot said this,first thing is it was such a big huge gay city i think hitler would of done something,talk about more lies and more brain washing

Hitler was gay, why are you bringing him up for? Do you live that lifestyle? Granted that nazis love that homoerotic uniforms.

Postby Pack Rat on Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:42 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:The data appears to taper off after 1971... not sure how this would settle a bet about suicide rates post trump.

I found this which has data through 2023 for most provinces, however data stop after 2016 for the Yukon...the same year Trump took office...anyone else smell a deep state conspiracy brewing?

In the chance I misunderstood the bet, and it has nothing to do with Trump and is just about the highest suicide rate now... I'm 99% sure without doing any research that Nunavut has higher suicide rates than Yukon (Nunavut didn't exist in the 1970s) and am sharpening my knifes and coming for you toe

I'm kinda attached to my toe...

Postby ConfederateSS on Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:57 am

-------Thanks to Democrats :!: :!: :!:
-------- Uncle Sam is helping Illegal Aliens more than America's Troops :!:
-------- While an average military family is suffering (Thanks to Biden policies) from a deficit of $1,860 over a 9 month period... Similar sized Illegal Alien families are being given 7 times more money by the Government...
--------- It is incredibly shameful for America as a country :!: :!: :!: :( :( :( :!: :!: :!:
--------- In NYC , Illegal Aliens are given $1,500 a month on a card...They get more than an American Soldier, who gets shot at in some sh*t hole country...
-------- Americans are the fools... America used to be serious about having borders, working hard for your own money...Now America gives it away....
-------- We didn't hold out a vacancy sign. Across the World...Biden,his Administration did...The signs say come, you will be given free money...
-------- There is a saying at the poker table...
-------- If you can't figure out who the mark is, you are the mark...
-------- AMERICA IS THE MARK OF THE WORLD, THANKS TO BIDEN :!: :!: :!: ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:32 am

Pack Rat wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:The data appears to taper off after 1971... not sure how this would settle a bet about suicide rates post trump.

Pussy, it's just the pinky. It's not like I'm taking your big toe and making it so you can only walk in circles or sumpin
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Pack Rat on Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:20 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
Pack Rat wrote:

Pussy, it's just the pinky. It's not like I'm taking your big toe and making it so you can only walk in circles or sumpin

Hold on a second...who said I lost the bet? My bolt cutter has been used only on a couple of occasions and is ready to sever any of your digits or appendages.

Postby ConfederateSS on Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:16 pm

--------Biden gets a drop in crime reality check...After cooking the books,
with help from LEFT fake news media, his F.B.I....
-------I told those non believers here in this thread...
------- Here is what I was saying... Before....The Washington Examiner has crunched Biden's false crime numbers...
------- In an Article in The Washington Examiner, "Bad Data From The F.B.I....Misleading about CRIME :!: :!: :!:" ...by Mark Morgan and Sean Kennedy ... Friday, April 5th, 2024 A.D...
------- Mostly putting it up Looksy...for you... :D

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:23 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:--------Biden gets a drop in crime reality check...After cooking the books,
with help from LEFT fake news media, his F.B.I....
-------I told those non believers here in this thread...
------- Here is what I was saying... Before....The Washington Examiner has crunched Biden's false crime numbers...
------- In an Article in The Washington Examiner, "Bad Data From The F.B.I....Misleading about CRIME :!: :!: :!:" ...by Mark Morgan and Sean Kennedy ... Friday, April 5th, 2024 A.D...
------- Mostly putting it up Looksy...for you... :D

Lol, can't trust Confed to read past a headline can you. Even the WE analysis shows crime dropping year over year... do we trust the Washington Examiners numbers? Do we trust the police departments own numbers? or are they all fake if they don't show that violent crime is actually increasing?

Our analysis of 40 jurisdictions that both reported data to the FBI and the Major Cities Chiefs Association, which collects data from the largest police departments, shows that homicide declined 10.2% across 40 major cities in 2023 since 2022, but the FBI reported a 12.8% decline in those same jurisdictions. Similarly, the FBI reported a 6.6% decline in violent crime since 2022, but the same cities reported only a 4.5% drop decline in violent crime, with the FBI counting 3,200 more violent crimes in 2022 than the MCCA and 2,600 fewer in 2023 — a net discrepancy of almost 5,900 offenses.

Crime is going down in America, according to everyone who measures it. There is just some discrepancy in how much it's going down, based on how it's reported and by whom.
Colonel mookiemcgee

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,