Conquer Club

The 2024 Elections in the US, mostly for the POTUS

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The 2024 Elections in the US, mostly for the POTUS

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:12 pm

Biden and Harris are so reviled that they will only be giving commencement addresses at military academies this year so they won't get protested, CNBC reports.

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/04/27/white-h ... idappshare
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby mookiemcgee on Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:28 pm

I wonder how many commencement speeches former president and soon to be felon Donald Trump was invited to give this year?
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Pack Rat on Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:26 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:I wonder how many commencement speeches former president and soon to be felon Donald Trump was invited to give this year?

Sergeant 1st Class Pack Rat

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:04 pm

This is what 36% approval looks like ... Left-oriented protesters have surrounded the WHCA dinner this evening and are chanting "f*ck Joe Biden!" Meanwhile, Biden supporters are being surrounded and yelled at as they attempt to slink in through the back door ---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pG3DK6njA0

Biden truly is uniting America --- uniting in hatred of him!

The 3rd Infantry Regiment could literally storm the White House tonight and remove Biden from power and America would just shrug.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby pmac666 on Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:19 am

Uncle Joe was great at the dinner, didnt fell asleep once and there are no reports that he farted his surroundings in a coma.
Maybe he can teach that trick to sleepy Donald for the courtroom next week.

Joe: "yes, age is an issue, im a grown man running against a six year old." :lol:
Major pmac666

Postby pmac666 on Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:22 am

saxitoxin wrote:This is what 36% approval looks like ... Left-oriented protesters have surrounded the WHCA dinner this evening and are chanting "f*ck Joe Biden!" Meanwhile, Biden supporters are being surrounded and yelled at as they attempt to slink in through the back door ---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pG3DK6njA0

Biden truly is uniting America --- uniting in hatred of him!

The 3rd Infantry Regiment could literally storm the White House tonight and remove Biden from power and America would just shrug.

Good that the alternative is even more hated.
Remember Macron? He had about the same approval before the last election, and now look who president of France is.
Major pmac666

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:37 pm

pmac666 wrote:Remember Macron?

Sure, I had two of those for dessert last night.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby bigtoughralf on Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:33 pm

pmac666 wrote:Good that the alternative is even more hated.

Imagine knowing that at your next election you'll be given a ballot paper with only two candidates on it, both of whom are widely despised, and being happy about that.

Average US-style democracy enjoyer right there.

https://www.unicef.org.uk/donate/children-in-gaza-crisis-appeal/

https://www.savethechildren.org.uk/how-you-can-help/emergencies/gaza-crisis
Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby pmac666 on Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:49 pm

Its the reality.
And you always have to vote for the lesser evil (whos doing a much better job than he gets credit for).
Its really not hard this time.
Major pmac666

Postby pmac666 on Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:53 am

How it started.

Trump praises RFK Jr as 'common sense guy,' as GOP reportedly strategizes the Kennedy threat against Biden-
Republicans reportedly view RFK Jr as a tactical threat to President Biden in the early stages of the 2024 nominating contest

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... inst-biden

How its going. :lol:

Trump rails against RFK Jr., calling him a ‘wasted protest vote’
The wild card independent candidate has been a source of increasing anxiety for the GOP as he threatens to pull votes from Donald Trump in November.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/04/2 ... n-00154746

Maga at their favourite sport again. :lol:

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/04/2 ... n-00154746
Major pmac666

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:00 pm

So the Liberals now have a new battle cry: Call anyone they do not like, NOT a rascist (that will be likely return to rear its ugly and often false LIAR head, again) but a MAGA. Good work; keep that one in your playbook as you try to convince voters that the incompetent, old, feeble, and DECLINING man Biden will SAVE them and our Democracy.

How is that working for you? As your plan to weaponize the Justice System against Trump rumbles forward on tenuous and UNJUST footings. Convince the voters that doing ALL this RIGHTEOUS work will save democracy. The more Democrats use their LIES the more people realize that Trump indeed subject to a witch hunt.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby pmac666 on Wed May 01, 2024 4:00 pm

Now thats some copium. :lol:
And dont worry, id still call you a racist if you do racist stuff. lol
Major pmac666

Postby Pack Rat on Wed May 01, 2024 4:52 pm

[Game][/Game]
jusplay4fun wrote:So the Liberals now have a new battle cry: Call anyone they do not like, NOT a rascist (that will be likely return to rear its ugly and often false LIAR head, again) but a MAGA. Good work; keep that one in your playbook as you try to convince voters that the incompetent, old, feeble, and DECLINING man Biden will SAVE them and our Democracy.

How is that working for you? As your plan to weaponize the Justice System against Trump rumbles forward on tenuous and UNJUST footings. Convince the voters that doing ALL this RIGHTEOUS work will save democracy. The more Democrats use their LIES the more people realize that Trump indeed subject to a witch hunt.

Jusplay4MAGA, what is a rascist?

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed May 01, 2024 11:48 pm

Pack Rat wrote:[Game][/Game]
jusplay4fun wrote:So the Liberals now have a new battle cry: Call anyone they do not like, NOT a rascist (that will be likely return to rear its ugly and often false LIAR head, again) but a MAGA. Good work; keep that one in your playbook as you try to convince voters that the incompetent, old, feeble, and DECLINING man Biden will SAVE them and our Democracy.

[b][i]Jusplay4[MAGA[/color], what is a [color=#BF0040]rascist[

are you that DUMB to ask such a question?

and why overuse features for emphasis? do you cry out for THAT much attention? seems so.

There is no need for me to further deny that I am a rascist nor am I MAGA. What a moron you are to try to convince others by repeating such LIES. It is a waste of my time to deny such silly and false allegations by you and your kind.

That you are a dumbass has been proven time and again, and I will point that out to make that point cogent**.

** add THAT word to the list that silly petty-rat does NOT know.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed May 01, 2024 11:54 pm

pmac666 wrote:Now thats some copium. :lol:

I don't, so stop calling me that. There is no need for me to deny such silly falsehoods, especially by you, p-mac.

Because I call out the silliness of liberals and those who proport to support such crazy ideas does NOT make me a racist. Because I do not follow the gospel of progressive liberals does not make me a racist nor MAGA. The fact that you and p-rat try to pin those labels on me demonstate the desperation of your silly and irrelevant arguments. What morons you two are. GaryD at least tries to offer some evidence to support his opinions, and a few (mind you, only a few) of his ideas make a modicum of sense.

There is no need for me to answer such silliness and falsehoods, unless there are a few NEW posters who doubt such facts.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby ConfederateSS on Thu May 02, 2024 12:57 am

---------Trump says on day one...He will launch MAGANOMICS...To help undo Bidenomics killing AMERICA......
--------- Mean while on the Democrat side...The Biden team...Has hired Steven Spielberg, for the DNC, and Biden election commercials...Well if anyone can bring a Fossil back to life... It's Spielberg... ;) ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby Pack Rat on Thu May 02, 2024 12:03 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:

I don't, so stop calling me that. There is no need for me to deny such silly falsehoods, especially by you, p-mac.

Because I call out the silliness of liberals and those who proport to support such crazy ideas does NOT make me a racist. Because I do not follow the gospel of progressive liberals does not make me a racist nor MAGA. The fact that you and p-rat try to pin those labels on me demonstate the desperation of your silly and irrelevant arguments. What morons you two are. GaryD at least tries to offer some evidence to support his opinions, and a few (mind you, only a few) of his ideas make a modicum of sense.

There is no need for me to answer such silliness and falsehoods, unless there are a few NEW posters who doubt such facts.

Calling out jusplay4MAGA a racist?

If the shoe fits...

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu May 02, 2024 1:41 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:---------[size=200]Trump says on day one...He will launch MAGANOMICS...

And I'm sure he's been super forthcoming with all the details of the plan that he's carefully worked out in his brain while sleepfarting during his trial.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu May 02, 2024 2:51 pm

Pack Rat wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:

Calling out jusplay4MAGA[a racist?

If the shoe fits

it does not FIT, so you must ACQUIT (me).... :lol: =D>

But, p-rat is still STOOOOOPID, and he cannot HIDE that.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby pmac666 on Thu May 02, 2024 3:07 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:

I never called you a racist.
I still call you a magat tho.
No way around that.
Major pmac666

Postby pmac666 on Thu May 02, 2024 3:17 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:---------Trump says on day one...He will launch MAGANOMICS...To help undo Bidenomics killing AMERICA......
--------- Mean while on the Democrat side...The Biden team...Has hired Steven Spielberg, for the DNC, and Biden election commercials...Well if anyone can bring a Fossil back to life... It's Spielberg... ;) ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Trump also says he has great chances to win New York.
Which btw makes his trial as fair as it can get if NY is about 50 50.
Major pmac666

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu May 02, 2024 3:33 pm

pmac666 wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote:---------Trump says on day one...He will launch MAGANOMICS...To help undo Bidenomics killing AMERICA...[/size]...
--------- Mean while on the Democrat side...The Biden team...Has hired Steven Spielberg, for the DNC, and Biden election commercials...Well if anyone can bring a Fossil back to life... It's Spielberg... ;) [/size]... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

You do realize that Trump was talking about New York STATE, which is less liberal than New York City, Right, p-mac? Or are you STILL confused? I am speaking of NYC, not NY-state

Trump Says He Has ‘Good Chance’ of Winning New York in November
No Republican has won New York since Ronald Reagan in 1984
Poll shows Biden with a 10-point lead over Trump in the state

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-04-25/trump-says-he-has-good-chance-of-winning-new-york-in-november

And just because anyone calls me a MAGAT does not make me one, so you are STILL confused, p-mac. Do I have to point THAT mere fact to you, TOO? I have already proven that I am NOT. Stop the silliness.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu May 02, 2024 3:41 pm

Biden says ‘order must prevail’ during campus protests over the war in Gaza

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden on Thursday rejected calls from student protesters to change his approach to the war in Gaza while insisting that “order must prevail” as college campuses across the country face a wave of violence, outrage and fear.

“Dissent is essential for democracy,” Biden said at the White House. “But dissent must never lead to disorder.”

The Democratic president broke days of silence on the protests with his remarks, which followed mounting criticism from Republicans who have tried to turn scenes of unrest into a campaign cudgel. By focusing on a law-and-order message while defending the right to free speech, Biden is grasping for a middle ground on an intensely divisive issue in the middle of his reelection campaign.

https://apnews.com/article/biden-silence-college-protests-police-gaza-israel-d5f3092671951c3bc2968b8751c93ba6

Biden's message is trying to walk the fine line between dissent and the right to protest vs. Freedom of Jewish students from threats and verbal attacks. This is not easy, and his statement does that, for the most part. This is the fine line that SCOTUS and Courts are ask to referee, monitor, and adjudicate.

REMINDER: "The First Amendment provides that Congress make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting its free exercise. It protects freedom of speech, the press, assembly, and the right to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby pmac666 on Thu May 02, 2024 3:44 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:
pmac666 wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote:---------Trump says on day one...He will launch MAGANOMICS...To help undo Bidenomics killing AMERICA...[/size]...
--------- Mean while on the Democrat side...The Biden team...Has hired Steven Spielberg, for the DNC, and Biden election commercials...Well if anyone can bring a Fossil back to life... It's Spielberg... ;) [/size]... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

You do realize that Trump was talking about New York STATE, which is less liberal than New York City, Right, p-mac? Or are you STILL confused? I am speaking of NYC, not NY-state

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-04-25/trump-says-he-has-good-chance-of-winning-new-york-in-november

And just because anyone calls me a MAGAT does not make me one, so you are STILL confused, p-mac. Do I have to point THAT mere fact to you, TOO? I have already proven that I am NOT. Stop the silliness.

Sry, that went over your head. lol
Major pmac666

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu May 02, 2024 3:51 pm

pmac666 wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:
pmac666 wrote:

Sry, that went over your head. lol

My pathetic and crazy comrade, you're the silly and confused one. NO confusion here; that did not go over my head. I pointed out your obvious error and that is the ONLY response you can muster? How PUH-thetic :roll:
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,