Conquer Club

Israel

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Israel

Postby Lonous on Fri May 17, 2024 12:26 pm

I have respected the Japanese precision in many fields, but never delved into their literary offerings before.
However this concise summary and the way it turns a phrase, may prompt some more searching on my part.

Israel, which withdrew from Gaza in 2005, has come full circle with its invasion of that territory in response to the atrocities perpetrated by the Hamas militants.

But, just as the United States invaded Afghanistan in 2001 to oust from power a terrorist militia whose rise it had facilitated via its Pakistani intelligence connections for Afghanistan's stability sake, Israel is tasting the bitter fruits of a divide-and-rule policy that helped midwife the birth of the Hamas "Frankenstein monster" that it is now seeking to subdue.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/commentary ... ed-policy/

Major Lonous

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri May 17, 2024 2:28 pm

Pack Rat wrote:[i][b]Jusplay4MAGA, is everyone you oppose a liar, biased and misinformed?

No, just you and a few of the IDIOTS, like p-mac, who agree with you.

And I KNOW that I am not always right. :roll:

p-rat: How do you feel to be nearly WRONG on most things? btw: Ask your idol Biden who has been wrong on NEARLY everything (economics, foreign policy, and his recollection of FACTS and dates).
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby Dukasaur on Fri May 17, 2024 3:12 pm

Lonous wrote:I have respected the Japanese precision in many fields, but never delved into their literary offerings before.
However this concise summary and the way it turns a phrase, may prompt some more searching on my part.

Israel, which withdrew from Gaza in 2005, has come full circle with its invasion of that territory in response to the atrocities perpetrated by the Hamas militants.

But, just as the United States invaded Afghanistan in 2001 to oust from power a terrorist militia whose rise it had facilitated via its Pakistani intelligence connections for Afghanistan's stability sake, Israel is tasting the bitter fruits of a divide-and-rule policy that helped midwife the birth of the Hamas "Frankenstein monster" that it is now seeking to subdue.

Yeah, yeah. Israeli intelligence, in a move that they no doubt are now very much regretting, helped fund the birth of Hamas. Saxi doesn't tire of reminding us of that in this forum, at least two or three times a year, so we can hardly forget. The CIA helped spawn the Taliban, and they very much came to regret that. King Louis XI of France spent thousands of livre on bribes to Dutchmen to spawn the nascent independence movement in the Netherlands. He thought he was hurting Austria, but in the long run it hurt France a lot more, and for the next four centuries (as recently as 1815) they had great reason to regret having helped the Dutch gain independence.

When you spawn a rabid dog, it's your duty to put him down, first and foremost. Afterwards, there will come a time to pay the piper and be sued or pilloried by your neighbours for putting this monster in their midst. But in the immediate moment, you deal with the immediate threat.

Israel has a moral obligation to its people to exterminate Hamas and end the immediate threat. After that, it will have an obligation to finally take responsibility for helping to create it in the first place. There would be some moral value in seeing punishment for the government officials who did that. But it doesn't take priority over killing the monster.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Dukasaur on Fri May 17, 2024 3:13 pm

― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby HitRed on Fri May 17, 2024 3:29 pm

Captain HitRed

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri May 17, 2024 3:37 pm

There is no surprise (to me, and a few others, I am sure) that the bodies of some those taken hostage by Hamas have been found. It is likely that many of the other hostages are already dead, too. That is likely why Hamas has not been willing to negotiate (in good faith) for the release of hostages. We continue to receive affirmation of the brutality of the Hamas terrorists.

JERUSALEM (AP) — The Israeli military said Friday its troops in Gaza found the bodies of three Israeli hostages killed by Hamas during its Oct. 7 attack, including German-Israeli Shani Louk.

https://apnews.com/article/israel-hamas-war-gaza-hostages-shani-louk-a37e4fd656b46be36c4c659a9c2aac7d

I basically predicted this in March in this thread. And yes, p-rat, I was RIGHT AGAIN.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby Lonous on Fri May 17, 2024 3:45 pm

Meanwhile in the West Bank, not Gaza, West Bank

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/5/1 ... -october-7
Major Lonous

Postby HitRed on Sat May 18, 2024 2:38 pm

Captain HitRed

Postby Votanic on Sat May 18, 2024 3:24 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
Lonous wrote:I have respected the Japanese precision in many fields, but never delved into their literary offerings before.

Yeah, yeah. Israeli intelligence, in a move that they no doubt are now very much regretting, helped fund the birth of Hamas. Saxi doesn't tire of reminding us of that in this forum, at least two or three times a year, so we can hardly forget. The CIA helped spawn the Taliban, and they very much came to regret that. King Louis XI of France spent thousands of livre on bribes to Dutchmen to spawn the nascent independence movement in the Netherlands. He thought he was hurting Austria, but in the long run it hurt France a lot more, and for the next four centuries (as recently as 1815) they had great reason to regret having helped the Dutch gain independence.

When you spawn a rabid dog, it's your duty to put him down, first and foremost. Afterwards, there will come a time to pay the piper and be sued or pilloried by your neighbours for putting this monster in their midst. But in the immediate moment, you deal with the immediate threat.

Israel has a moral obligation to its people to exterminate Hamas and end the immediate threat. After that, it will have an obligation to finally take responsibility for helping to create it in the first place. There would be some moral value in seeing punishment for the government officials who did that. But it doesn't take priority over killing the monster.

@Duk: That's nothing. Ancient Egypt also gave birth to Judaism. So it too, now has a moral obligation to its people to exterminate Israel and end the immediate threat.
10 Plagues for 10 Plagues. An army of reanimated mummies with rabid, snarling Set-beasts. Maybe Ra could air-drop enchanted scorpions from the Solar Barge?

That is unless you are trying to enforce some kind of 'double standard'!!! ...and I just couldn't possibly imagine Dukasaur doing that!? :roll:

@Lonous: That's also nothing. Presenting High-cool news.

Desert wind spreads death
Stench of rot, black wings circle
Maple tree turns blood red.
Captain Votanic

Postby HitRed on Sat May 18, 2024 4:37 pm

May 18, 24 Adoration

I am the indwelling of the spirit of God. I send forth my spirit to create. I come in spirit and truth, always revealing the truth. I alone call to hearts to follow me. I come as a quiet whisper to speak to those I wish to speak. I lead my people in the ways of the Lord. I alone guide my flock into the ways of the Lord. Come and hear the voice of the Lord, for I speak to those who hear and take heed of my words. My word goes out and finds those willing to hear that have hearts willing to listen. I the Lord send out those willing to hear and to listen to my word. My spirit is strong and driving the truth home to hearts willing to listen. I am the Lord.

Indwell - to be permanently present in the soul or mind.

“Do you not know that you are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in you?” (1 Corinthians 3:16)
Captain HitRed

Postby ConfederateSS on Sat May 18, 2024 11:58 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:There is no surprise (to me, and a few others, I am sure) that the bodies of some those taken hostage by Hamas have been found. It is likely that many of the other hostages are already dead, too. That is likely why Hamas has not been willing to negotiate (in good faith) for the release of hostages. We continue to receive affirmation of the brutality of the Hamas terrorists.

JERUSALEM (AP) — The Israeli military said Friday its troops in Gaza found the bodies of three Israeli hostages killed by Hamas during its Oct. 7 attack, including German-Israeli Shani Louk.

https://apnews.com/article/israel-hamas-war-gaza-hostages-shani-louk-a37e4fd656b46be36c4c659a9c2aac7d

I basically predicted this in March in this thread. And yes, p-rat, I was RIGHT AGAIN.

--------They already knew the girl to the right was already dead...She was seen dead in the back of a pickup truck, well after the attack(like weeks after)...As Hamas paraded her dead body through streets, as seen in photos/videos...
-------- Yes, they are all probably dead by now...More important than that...WHY HASN'T AMERICAN MEDIA, OR THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION, MENTIONING THE AMERICANS BEING HELD HOSTAGE???...WHY ARE THEIR NAMES NOT POSTED EVERYWHERE, TALKED ABOUT ACROSS AMERICA???...For Months AMERICA had to hear about a Basketball Player, breaking another country's laws on drugs...Being held...I am not talking about those held by Russia/The Soviet Union, for maybe spying...This Basketball Player, went to Russia/Soviet Union, on her own free will, to make millions (American/Commie Money???)...But still she went for money...She must have thought she was in AMERICA, where laws don't matter anymore...Since The COLD WAR, who and the HELL from The WEST, would go to Russia/Soviet Union...There is the lack of the American Educational System...Maybe , even for money, she should have known...STAY THE HELL OUT OF Russia/Soviet Union...
--------- But these AMERICAN/Israeli citizens, were blind sided with an attack... Having duel citizenship...They would travel between The U.S.A./Israel...
--------- WHERE ARE THE MARCHES FOR THEM , AT COLLEGES, THROUGH THE STREETS ACROSS AMERICA???... WHERE IS THE AMERICAN MEDIA , HOLLYWOOD COVERAGE...24/7...???...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
-------- A better chance of still being alive...Based on who is holding...Other groups took hostages, or were passed off to other groups...,not just Hamas...
--------1) Hersh Goldberg-Polin
-------- 2) Kieth Sregel
-------- 3) Edan Alexander
-------- Might not be alive, not looking good...
-------- 4) Itay Chen
-------- 5) Sagui Dekel-Chen
-------- 6) Omer Nuetra
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby bigtoughralf on Sun May 19, 2024 6:09 pm

31 people have been killed in Israeli attacks on a refugee camp:

http://www.rte.ie/news/world/2024/0519/ ... rael-gaza/

https://www.unicef.org.uk/donate/children-in-gaza-crisis-appeal/

Gazans killed by Israel's illegal invasion: 36,743
Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby ConfederateSS on Mon May 20, 2024 1:02 am

---------BTR...The thing about, now thanks to Biden , not the worst U.S. President...Jimmy Carter(Thank GOD he is alive to see the worst President)...Jimmy seen Iran rise up...He like Joe have done nothing but sit on their asses, on hostage taking of Americans...
--------- At the same time Iran took American hostages back then...They also took the other Super Power citizens hostage...But The Soviet Union/Russia didn't play with them...The KGB kidnapped the kidnappers'(hostage takers) families...The Russian citizens were released the next day...
-------- Reagan was elected President...This is what he said to Iran(I think Trump has the same stuff as Reagan),"They(The American hostages) are Americans, they will die for their country...I will begin bombing (The Hell out of Iran), Iran shortly, you have had plenty of time to release the American hostages..."...The American hostages were released the next day...After 444 days of captivity...
--------- Iran knew Reagan wasn't playing...Like Carter...now Biden... Hamas knows, Trump won't play...I think not only Hamas...He will tell Putin the same thing...You know, how he says he will end that war in one day...Putin knows he can't play with Trump , like Biden, Obama, yes even Bush jr...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby GaryDenton on Mon May 20, 2024 3:22 am

BS - Reagan's staff told Iran not to release the hostages until he was president and then the US would send them the military supplies Iran wanted, They purposely made Iran keep the hostages longer.
Raegan was the PR front for the most black=hearted bastards he brought in as his staff.

THE New York Times published a blockbuster story that said two prominent Texas Republicans flew across the Mideast in the summer of 1980 for secret meetings with regional leaders to urge them to tell Iran to keep the U.S. hostages in Tehran until after the election that pitted GOP candidate Ronald Reagan against then-President Jimmy Carter.

The Times reported that Ben Barnes, a key figure in Texas politics, said he made the trip with former Texas Gov. John Connally, a major supporter of Reagan’s campaign, and that when they returned home, Connally met in an airport lounge with William Casey, who’d been a top U.S. spy during World War II and was then Reagan’s campaign manager. Connally and Casey discussed the trip, according to Barnes, who The Times quoted as saying, “History needs to know that this happened.” After Reagan beat Carter in a landslide, Reagan appointed Casey head of the Central Intelligence Agency.

https://theintercept.com/2023/03/24/october-surprise-ben-barnes/
{--- <<<< Vote Blue

Republicans are puppy killers.
Sergeant 1st Class GaryDenton

Postby bigtoughralf on Mon May 20, 2024 6:46 am

The Chief Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court has applied for arrest warrants for Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu, Israeli Defence Minister Yoav Gallant and Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar for war crimes and crimes against humanity:

www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c3ggpe3qj6wo

All the posters in this thread who continue to defend Israel's conduct of its Gaza invasion now do so with 0 doubt that they are defending war crimes and crimes against humanity.

https://www.unicef.org.uk/donate/children-in-gaza-crisis-appeal/

Gazans killed by Israel's illegal invasion: 36,743
Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby saxitoxin on Mon May 20, 2024 7:25 am

bigtoughralf wrote:The Chief Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court has applied for arrest warrants for Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu, Israeli Defence Minister Yoav Gallant and Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar for war crimes and crimes against humanity:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c3ggpe3qj6wo

All the posters in this thread who continue to defend Israel's conduct of its Gaza invasion now do so with 0 doubt that they are defending war crimes and crimes against humanity.

List of nations Netanyahu can now travel to without being arrested on an ICC warrant:
- Israel
- USA
- Russia
- China
- Saudi Arabia
- Indonesia
- Sudan
- Belarus
- Libya
- Cuba
- Nicaragua
- Turkey
- North Korea
- Vietnam
- Laos
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby HitRed on Mon May 20, 2024 9:17 am

Israel can do no wrong. - God
Captain HitRed

Postby Pack Rat on Mon May 20, 2024 10:44 am

HitRed wrote:
Israel can do no wrong. - God

You hear that Ralf and Saxi? It's in the Bible!

I rest my case and thank you HitRed for clarifying things in this thread!
Sergeant Pack Rat

Postby 2dimes on Mon May 20, 2024 11:06 pm

You mean the Trump bible?
Corporal 2dimes

Postby Dukasaur on Tue May 21, 2024 12:24 am

saxitoxin wrote:
List of nations Netanyahu can now travel to without being arrested on an ICC warrant:
- Israel
- USA
- Russia
- China
- Saudi Arabia
- Indonesia
- Sudan
- Belarus
- Libya
- Cuba
- Nicaragua
- Turkey
- North Korea
- Vietnam
- Laos

So, about 85% of the world's GDP and about 95% of the world's military firepower.
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby saxitoxin on Tue May 21, 2024 12:31 am

Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
- Israel
- USA
- Russia
- China
- Saudi Arabia
- Indonesia
- Sudan
- Belarus
- Libya
- Cuba
- Nicaragua
- Turkey
- North Korea
- Vietnam
- Laos

So, about 85% of the world's GDP and about 95% of the world's military firepower.

You won't see Netanyahu in Canada. And if you do, he'll be in handcuffs.

Either that or Canada withdraws from the ICC- burning its noble declarations of rule of law- all for the glory of Israel.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Dukasaur on Tue May 21, 2024 12:33 am

It's okay, I wasn't hoping to see him.

:D

Not a fan of the fellow. I was just curious about his risk levels. I don't think he's in too much danger of Ireland dropping in a crack suicide squad to extradite him by force.
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Tue May 21, 2024 1:38 am

Dukasaur wrote:

Yeah, and putting a large collection of Jewish people, surrounded by a Muslim population, that hates them, in a city that's regarded as holy to the Muslim people, probably not our smartest decision either.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Canader, Israeli vacation destination number?

Postby 2dimes on Tue May 21, 2024 2:16 am

saxitoxin wrote:You won't see Netanyahu in Canada. And if you do, he'll be in handcuffs.

Weight! Wut?

Why is he here? Montreal smoked meat sandwich?

Who's arresting him? Dudley Do-right?
Corporal 2dimes

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,