Conquer Club

Trump: Elect me as dictator

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Trump: Elect me as dictator

Postby ConfederateSS on Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:48 pm

-----No Gary....Biden isn't pumping more oil, he has waged war on the fossil fuel industry since he took office...Oil Companies have stopped surveying for oil, permits etc...But the oil will flow when Grover Cleveland 2.0 is returned to the White House...
------Biden is draining the U.S. oil reserve... Buying oil from our enemies...
------ Oil prices are down... Because Biden took restrictions on Iran to sell oil, when he took office.....Since the Hamas /Israeli War started...Iran has been flooding the oil market...That is why oil prices are down...Thank Biden and his Hamas / Iran war, which wouldn't of happened under TRUMP...
------YOU WAKE UP GARY, PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS HAPPENING TO AMERICA :!: :!: :!:
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby lokisgal on Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:36 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:-----No Gary....Biden isn't pumping more oil, he has waged war on the fossil fuel industry since he took office...Oil Companies have stopped surveying for oil, permits etc...But the oil will flow when Grover Cleveland 2.0 is returned to the White House...
------ Oil prices are down... Because Biden took restrictions on Iran to sell oil, when he took office.....Since the Hamas /Israeli War started...Iran has been flooding the oil market...That is why oil prices are down...Thank Biden and his Hamas / Iran war, which wouldn't of happened under TRUMP...
------YOU WAKE UP GARY, PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS HAPPENING TO AMERICA :!: :!: :!:

is there a reason that you always use all capitals? It doesnt make your points stronger. And wake up cs - cant even say your user name because its so offensive not just to me but many users on this site
Lieutenant lokisgal
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Votanic on Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:41 pm

lokisgal wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote:-----No Gary....Biden isn't pumping more oil, he has waged war on the fossil fuel industry since he took office...Oil Companies have stopped surveying for oil, permits etc...But the oil will flow when Grover Cleveland 2.0 is returned to the White House...

is there a reason that you always use all capitals? It doesnt make your points stronger. And wake up cs - cant even say your user name because its so offensive not just to me but many users on this site

lolgal = intolerant.
Captain Votanic

Postby lokisgal on Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:09 am

Lieutenant lokisgal
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Pack Rat on Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:46 pm

Where do you get your information from? I'm serious! Are you that far down the rabbit hole? What did your lying eyes see on January 6th?

I won't expect you to read this link below, since none of us here would want to see your cult-driven cranium to explode.

Record US oil production!

https://www.reuters.com/markets/commodi ... 024-01-09/
Sergeant 1st Class Pack Rat

Postby HitRed on Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:36 pm

Permits

CNBC
Jan 27, 2021 · Biden's orders direct the secretary of the Interior Department to halt new oil and natural gas leases on public lands and waters, and begin a thorough review of existing permits for

CNN
Feb 21, 2022 · CNN —. The Biden administration has once again put a pause on new leases and permits for federal oil and gas drilling after a judge blocked the administration from using a metric

NPR
Sep 6, 2023 · The Biden administration is canceling the only seven oil and gas leases in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge in Alaska.
Captain HitRed

Postby Pack Rat on Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:04 pm

karel wrote:you really are informed,`1 thing gas is alot higher ten when trump was prez,o yea we buying our oil now(why) gas is so high,and haley cant even win her own state and has been bought by the dems,another foolish libard,she will drop out soon as she should as she not fit for any office

We need a translator here, please.

Postby lokisgal on Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:02 pm

HitRed wrote:Permits

CNBC
Jan 27, 2021 · Biden's orders direct the secretary of the Interior Department to halt new oil and natural gas leases on public lands and waters, and begin a thorough review of existing permits for

CNN
Feb 21, 2022 · CNN —. The Biden administration has once again put a pause on new leases and permits for federal oil and gas drilling after a judge blocked the administration from using a metric

NPR
Sep 6, 2023 · The Biden administration is canceling the only seven oil and gas leases in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge in Alaska.

none of what you say means that oil production is down, your asking people to take a leap with out actually doing the research behind what your posting
Lieutenant lokisgal
SoC Training Adviser

Postby GaryDenton on Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:20 pm

As the world grapples with the existential crisis of climate change, environmental activists want President Joe Biden to phase out the oil industry, and Republicans argue he’s already doing that. Meanwhile, the surprising reality is the United States is pumping oil at a blistering pace and is on track to produce more oil than any country has in history. 12/19/2023
{--- <<<< Vote Blue

Republicans are puppy killers.
Sergeant 1st Class GaryDenton

Postby HitRed on Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:32 pm

lokisgal wrote:

CNBC

CNN

NPR

none of what you say means that oil production is down, your asking people to take a leap with out actually doing the research behind what your posting

They are not children
Captain HitRed

Postby lokisgal on Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:06 am

HitRed wrote:
lokisgal wrote:

CNBC

CNN

NPR

They are not children

what on earth does that mean? You site a bunch of out of context quotes as if they were the final word. This is the problem its just like with so many things . One quote out of context is not the "word" as you might say
Lieutenant lokisgal
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Pack Rat on Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:03 pm

CNBC

CNN

NPR

These oli companies have pulled permits on millions of acres and are doing nothing. President Biden wants these oil companies to start exploring and drilling for oil and natural gas.

You don't drill baby drill...you lose your permits. Simple as that!

Postby HitRed on Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:36 pm

Pack Rat wrote:

CNBC

CNN

NPR

These oli companies have pulled permits on millions of acres and are doing nothing. President Biden wants these oil companies to start exploring and drilling for oil and natural gas.

NYTIMES
Mr. Biden called climate change an existential threat and said the nation must move away from oil, gas and coal, the burning of which is dangerously heating the...
Captain HitRed

Postby lokisgal on Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:57 pm

HitRed wrote:
Pack Rat wrote:

CNBC

CNN

NPR

NYTIMES
Mr. Biden called climate change an existential threat and said the nation must move away from oil, gas and coal, the burning of which is dangerously heating the...

are you against protecting the planet from more global warming? If so why? Flat earth? And once again you just post a random sentence out of context of an article with no dates no links no nothing. If you want to have a discussion then you do it in such a way that people can actually see what your point is. Taking things out of context doesnt help your case at all, rather it just bolsters the other side.
Lieutenant lokisgal
SoC Training Adviser

Postby HitRed on Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:22 pm

In·qui·si·tion

a period of prolonged and intensive questioning
Captain HitRed

Postby Pack Rat on Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:17 pm

HitRed wrote:In·qui·si·tion

I used to be messed up on drugs, now I'm messed up on the Lord.

Postby ConfederateSS on Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:52 pm

lokisgal wrote:

-------It is easy to see...I don't think of it as yelling, like computer geeks do...
------- Can you say America...See The Legal Slavery in Las Vegas , Prostitution, Open Borders, thank Biden, The Cartels are making millions , slave trade, Human Trafficking...Biden , allowed China to buy mines in Africa, the mines are run by African slaves, for The New Green Deal...Everything coming from China is made by slaves...You are using a device made by slaves...You might try not looking at anything you use or own...
------- The War Between The States Was fought over States Rights, many issues, slavery was one, Some for profit, some just because people were in their backyard, so to speak, some were Glory seekers...My Father fought in Vietnam(Korea)..(In the past my family fought against the USA a few times, for The USA since The Spanish/American War)...He was spit on , had things thrown at him, yelled at by Hippie , Commie LEFT Pinkos(like you say , a lot of people on this site), when he came home from Vietnam...The Confederate Honors him, The SS stands for my two daughters, Selena and Sofia...I watched that day at the airport when he came home...I will never fight for a country that spits on it's WARRIORS...
------- We are all Confederates...
------- The Indian Confederacy...founded in 1142 A.D. by The Great Peace Maker(who made The Great Law of Peace)...It is The World's Oldest Participatory Democracy in the World today...Form of government, Confederation...
------- The Articles of Confederation the founding document of The USA , comes from The Great Law of Peace...Later replace(because it didn't allow expansion, Manifest Destiny), by The U.S. Constitution...Which also is framed worked by The Great Law of Peace...
------ The C.S.A. took the Articles of Confederation...The Indian Confederacy Allied with The C.S.A...Why???...The USA's Manifest Destiny campaign...Many tribes fought for The C.S.A.....As Well as Blacks(African Americans), and Mexicans, as The USA stoled half of Mexico...and even today Canada is a Confederation...
Last edited by ConfederateSS on Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:02 pm

lokisgal wrote:

Did you mean LARGE font? ConfedSS uses those more often than all CAPS, it seems to me.

And sometimes, he uses HUGE font size, too.

But, yes, I find his over-use of ALL Caps, and Large and Huge font size rather annoying. Using them all the time diminishes any emphasis intended by their more selective use.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby lokisgal on Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:27 pm

you could just provide full links with everything in context instead of cherry picking to suit your agenda.Always better to provide the full story not just a one liner. Saying something just to fit your agenda is meaningless unless you provide the full context.
Lieutenant lokisgal
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Votanic on Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:19 am

lokisgal wrote:

you could just provide full links with everything in context instead of cherry picking to suit your agenda.Always better to provide the full story not just a one liner. Saying something just to fit your agenda is meaningless unless you provide the full context.

I understand the reference.
He is giving the true, modern, and unbiased definition of the word.

Inquisition is one of inumerable political and quasi-political terms that has multiple radically different connotations depending on the political context.

Every side of a conflict prides itself on its ability to conduct a thorough fact-finding inquisition againt enemy operatives* when need requires. However, these same factions will often suddenly shriek 'human-rights atrocity' if their own agents* are ever subjected to similar inquisitive interrogation methods.

*Let's not kid ourselves about agents/operatives either. The fictitious concept of 'civiliian' is yet another term that is employed subjectively/erroneously to only confuse the issue. In truth, everybody is an operative or agent, albeit with different ranks, pay grades and security clearance levels.
Captain Votanic

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:02 am

I am now reading a book about Ronald Reagan. It documents the war (or campaign) of the Soviet communists against organized religions. I knew that the Soviet communists were atheists, but did not realize the extent of their efforts to try to wipe out religious beliefs and churches, synagogues, and mosques. They waged an incredible efforts against Christians, Jews, and Moslems in the former USSR. (Putin seems to embrace religion on rare occasions to achieve his nationalistic goals, as did Saddam Hussein in Iraq, speaking of dictators.)

The communists tried to eliminate those religions and instead make communism another religion to replace them. Their goal was to elevate their beliefs in communism to the level of belief in religion by the common man and woman.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:05 am

lokisgal wrote:

I have to agree with lokisgal on this point. But sometimes an opinion need not always be supported by a URL; such opinions are likely not going to be changed or debated effectively.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby Votanic on Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:41 am

jusplay4fun wrote:
lokisgal wrote:

I have to agree with lokisgal on this point. But sometimes an opinion need not always be supported by a URL; such opinions are likely not going to be changed or debated effectively.

It is completely acceptable to provide a standard definition to an English word without either a URL link or other supporting documentation.
Captain Votanic

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:17 pm

Votanic wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:
lokisgal wrote:

It is completely acceptable to provide a standard definition to an English word without either a URL link or other supporting documentation.

I know I was not referring to one definition; I doubt lokisgal did either.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,